Session 30 January 2010

Tigersoap said:
Thank you for the session.

An induced earthquake that killed 150.000 persons and wrecked an entire country...if people are still doubting that psychopaths are running the show...
Laura said:
Well, it's not the first time I've gotten egg on my face! (If it is true, that is.)

Ellipse said:
Thx for the session.
I got a stroke int he heart when I read the answer about Haiti :cry: . Total madness.

Well yes , I was thinking that the earthquake was natural, So i have gotten the egg on my face, and a stroke too.
Time to align my "homing device" :huh:

From Anart:

I found that to be curious as well - '5D is watching closely'. More so this evening than other times, and, if so, then why? Or do they mean more so in general? I suppose the context of 'more people is good' might help clarify, it might relate to whatever the people present were talking about when the planchette started to move.

Hopefully they meant more people doing the Breathing/Exercise/Spinning programs or what you are saying. Hopefully not what Tractmec is saying. :(

Perhaps Mrs. Knight-Jadczyk and colleagues can clarify this at the next session?

anart said:
tractmec said:
A: More people is good! 5D is watching closely.

I found that to be curious as well - '5D is watching closely'. More so this evening than other times, and, if so, then why? Or do they mean more so in general? I suppose the context of 'more people is good' might help clarify, it might relate to whatever the people present were talking about when the planchette started to move.

I could well be wrong, but my impression of this bit was that those watching from 5D enjoy a wider view of the playing field we are enjoined upon, and that from their wider view, they were pleased to see more people involved. The extrapolation from this would be that it is helpful to our efforts to have greater numbers of people doing the work of our team. 5D would, of course, be those who have gone before us (died, like Pepperfritz) and enjoy a viewpoint outside the constraints of time and space we are currently experiencing.

Thank you so much to fellow members of the network who parsed the numbers with regard to the psychopaths among us. You really dug into the data presented in this reading and I am very grateful for it.

thevenusian said:
anart said:

I could well be wrong, but my impression of this bit was that those watching from 5D enjoy a wider view of the playing field we are enjoined upon, and that from their wider view, they were pleased to see more people involved. The extrapolation from this would be that it is helpful to our efforts to have greater numbers of people doing the work of our team. 5D would, of course, be those who have gone before us (died, like Pepperfritz) and enjoy a viewpoint outside the constraints of time and space we are currently experiencing.

I actually had a similar interpretation when I read this for the first time. I got the impression that 5D was being identified as a sort of cheering section for those of us here in 3D who are doing this work. Which, if accurate, feels good but is also a bit ominous since I sort of figure that their priority is to be reviewing their 'past' and 'future' incarnations and contemplating stuff. If watching us is just as important, it must be pretty big OSIT.

thevenusian said:
Thank you so much to fellow members of the network who parsed the numbers with regard to the psychopaths among us. You really dug into the data presented in this reading and I am very grateful for it.

Seconded -- I didn't say so yet, but the data-crunching that AI kicked off and other members jumped in with was really nice to have on hand when reviewing this session, so thanks everyone!

Quote from: tractmec on Today at 08:49:21 PM

Sounds like 5D is preparing for an influx!!!!

From Annart

Thank you Annart for a different perspective. It had occured to me after I wrote the above that there may be more than one meaning,as usual.

I would be very much pleased to be wrong!?!

Shijing said:
thevenusian said:
anart said:

I actually had a similar interpretation when I read this for the first time. I got the impression that 5D was being identified as a sort of cheering section for those of us here in 3D who are doing this work. Which, if accurate, feels good but is also a bit ominous since I sort of figure that their priority is to be reviewing their 'past' and 'future' incarnations and contemplating stuff. If watching us is just as important, it must be pretty big OSIT.

I was thinking something similar myself actually. They must be rooting for us also I would think, but since they are directing their energies towards helping us out (osit) that would mean that their journeys would equally be affected by the outcome of all of this as well no? I'm not 100% but I think theres much more than just humanity as stake here.

Thanks for the session in such a timely manner. Much appreciated. just a couple of observations:

Q: (Belibaste) In Samoa there's quite a strong ethnical specificity.

(L) I don't know anything about Samoa.

(Joe) I think they're the same as the Maori.

Hey Joe, if you were to say this to either a Maori OR a Samoan, you would have a fight on your hands. :rolleyes: While they are both considered of Polynesian extraction, they are very definitely not considered the same. Different language different culture, different everything.

The other point I have been thinking about was that with the stressful and fearful deaths of over 150,000 people caused by, it seems, an induced earthquake, while it obviously serves the purposes of the Secret government to do that, it is also a huge "quality feeding opportunity" for 4D STS.

Flashgordonv said:

The other point I have been thinking about was that with the stressful and fearful deaths of over 150,000 people caused by, it seems, an induced earthquake, while it obviously serves the purposes of the Secret government to do that, it is also a huge "quality feeding opportunity" for 4D STS.

Good point! A win win situation for both the psychopathic elite and 4D.. :evil:

Deedlet said:
I have to admit that I became angry when I read the response. I became angry because I thought about all the people who died and how much these people in the secret government play Gods. I know these people are psychos but it really shatters a lot of hope for humanity when I hear things like this.

Flashgordonv said:

Yes this is a very good point indeed. And it helped me put in perspective my previous statement. Looking at the bigger picture helps.

(L) I have a question. I've been waiting for somebody to ask it, but since nobody is going to ask it, I want to ask it: Was the Haiti earthquake an induced earthquake, or was it totally natural?

A: (Planchette swirls on board) INDUCED! Bet you didn't expect that, did you?!

Well, I for one never thought it was induced, but the number of quakes occurring at the depth of 10m below the surface beggars coincidence. :shock: Once the data is looked at, its pretty plain.

My thinking on it is this: messing around with plate tectonics sounds like a recipe for disaster on a big scale. Sure, the temblors were 'shallow', but it makes me wonder what the geological consequences of using this kind of technology will be. I've yet to see a technology that didn't have unintended repercussions.

Perhaps another question for the C's for next time?

The number of psychopaths in US sounds about right to me, and its very depressing.....all the more reason to brush up on the reading, so that doesn't become fodder for any self destruct programs. (Of which I have many... :mad:) Knowing the odds helps keep the chin up. :cool:

Kniall said:
Evil incarnate indeed. If 42% of Israeli are psychopaths, how can society there function at all??

The Israelis chose an interesting time to annouce they're "experimenting" with inducing earthquakes:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/202063-Israel-Makes-Waves-by-Simulating-an-Earthquake

I wondered why israel would like to confess this type of technology at this time. Now I understand. They want to scare other countries to obedience. so they posed adjacent to US as a country that has the capability of inducing earthquakes

940716 A: When the Sun is in Libra.
Q: (L) What planet are you from?
A: Corsoca.
Q: (L) What else is going to happen?
A: Seattle buried; Japan buckles; Missouri shakes; California Crumbles; Arizona burns.
Q(L) Is this the constellation we know as Cassiopaea?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What can we do for a better connection?
A: Less noise. (We shut the door)
Q: (L) Do you have information for us this evening?
A: Space invasion soon. Four to six years. Battle between forces good and evil. Wait near. Look far. Listen. Mexico falls; Ethiopia quakes; September both will happen. Near January: Paris bomb; London Blizzard, 109 die; Plane down in Tahiti; Cholera in Montana January. Government of U.S. behind California Quakes. Three soon. Oklahoma political abduction in February. Big news.
Q: (L) What is causing the earth changes?
A: Electromagnetic wave changes.
Q: (L) Can you be more specific?
A: Gap in surge heliographic field.
Q: (L) Is a meteor or comet going to hit earth?
A: Open.
Q: (L) We would like to have comments on the thumping noises
reportedly heard off the coast of California?
A: Expansion of a base.
Q: (L) What kind of base?
A: It's a transfer center for those beings known as the Grays.
Q: (L) And what was the thumping?
A: They are expanding it.
Q: (L) Is it construction work?
A: Yes except that they are using sound waves to disintegrate rock
in the crust under the ocean. This disintegration causes the atomic
structure of the particles being disintegrated to completely disappear
which has something to do with why those sounds are heard in that
particular rhythm.
Q: (L) Any other comments?
A: There is some awareness on the part of the U.S. government as
to what is going on there. They are suspicious.
..............................................................Given the current finical crisis in the state and the current admin. in charge of the state and with the cartels activity's that have long ago crossed into the u.s. It would be ( 5D on the hill) no surprise to witness this kind out come that would fill the the pockets of the ptb with the control and the theft of the states pension fund pers (as he has wanted to get his hands in the fund for while) to rebuild and there sick and twisted idea of reality for the control they seek! for the changes they want :whistle:?

Yesterday I did a little research about spindle neurons, and it amazes me that, the wikipedia article Psyche posted is related to most of the problems in psychopathy like in anterior cingulate cortex: recognition and avoidance of error, planning, self-awareness, role playing and deception! And in fronto insular cortex: Distortion of reality, disturbance of thought, disturbance of language, withdrawal from social contact! And I found a statement most interesting, yet there was not a reference to this in wikipedia article, but here it goes: Reduced activity of Anterior cingulate cortex causes Attention Deficit Disorder, behavioural and learning disorders mostly in boys.

Maybe there is a genetic component Lobaczewski mentioned in that region. That would require some additional research, but when I looked at the literature, I found that there isn't a single study that investigates psychopathy and spindle neurons. The interesting part is, all those psychologists and neuroscientists who study psychopathy knows the shrinkages in Orbitofrontal cortex, which is where fronto insular cortex resides, and anterior cingulate cortex. We even discussed it on the forum! Yet not a single one of them wonders what is the underlying reason of this shrinkage, what is lost in the process.

Apart from that, both of those regions seem to have evolutionary roles in humans, great apes, dolphins and whales, I think this is a research worth pursuing for evolutionary psychologists, yet very few seems to undertake that kind of research. It makes me wonder whether this lack of research on this matter is deliberate or not. :whistle:

Flashgordonv said:

Just a thought there, If I were one of the 150.000 person who died in Haiti because of a cold calculated mass murder due to a global secret government, I'd be watching closely from 5D as well, I'd be screaming on the top of my ghost lungs for people to wake up.

Back
Top Bottom