Session 30 January 2010

What we need more than anything is a way to really bump up our activity, have some more people onsite to work with us, and better working environment. FOTCM needs to go global and we need the people to do it and the space to put them and the funds to support them and all we want to do. This house is so crowded and we have such small working space, and we are surrounded by fields that are sprayed with evil chemicals at least once every ten days or so. We need a real HQ that can house and support 30 people or more. I guess we need a fundraiser.

I second the motion and start the process by matching any contribution's to a 1000. Euros! Any takers ? The time has come to Walk the Talk.

Added note : I realize that these are financially challenging time's for many. And let be known that I am not rich, but have set aside and will sacrifice to help meet this goal. This post is also not to entice or intimidate
anyone that can"t make a donation . "Thanks" and the best of luck to all!

M.A.O. said:
What we need more than anything is a way to really bump up our activity, have some more people onsite to work with us, and better working environment. FOTCM needs to go global and we need the people to do it and the space to put them and the funds to support them and all we want to do. This house is so crowded and we have such small working space, and we are surrounded by fields that are sprayed with evil chemicals at least once every ten days or so. We need a real HQ that can house and support 30 people or more. I guess we need a fundraiser.

I second the motion and start the process by matching any contribution's to a 1000. Euros! Any takers ? The time has come to Walk the Talk.

Added note : I realize that these are financially challenging time's for many. And let be known that I am not rich, but have set aside and will sacrifice to help meet this goal. This post is also not to entice or intimidate
anyone that can"t make a donation . "Thanks" and the best of luck to all!

The Cave House in Bisbee, Arizona is for sale! Might make a great new HDQ for SOTT. It would be warm in the Ice Age that is coming! It has a guest house and some outbuildings too.

_http://thecavehouse.com/

April said:
The Cave House in Bisbee, Arizona is for sale! Might make a great new HDQ for SOTT. It would be warm in the Ice Age that is coming! It has a guest house and some outbuildings too.

Hum...It is in the USA :evil:

Can they deliver it to France ??? :cool2:

Gandalf said:
April said:

It is so cool! It sucks it is in the USA!

Edit=Quotes

April said:
Gandalf said:
April said:

It is so cool! It sucks it is in the USA!

Edit=Quotes

Bisbee is an unusual place. The Chateau crew would fit right in :lol:

wanted to make a comment about the Haiti quake ,,
I listen to coast ( radio ) alot and on a few other web sites where
dreams,headaches etc ( are mentioned) with whatever,, comes up before a quake and
a number of times people have reported stuff before Chile and Calif. . .
but very few before the Haiti quake ,, and I thought that was interesting as well as
alot LESS after shocks from the Haiti event ....

Thanks for sharing! Induced earthquake.. terrifying. Psychopaths must be stopped.

Quick question, any Nordics of the (STO) side coming here for assistance?

FrankM4326754 said:
Thanks for sharing! Induced earthquake.. terrifying. Psychopaths must be stopped.

Hi Frank

C's have stated that such assistance will be violation of our free will. I wouldn't stress my mind too much about the psychopaths given what our planet and comets has in store for us. Plus, think of it as a golden opportunity to learn so many aspects of a human machine. It can be deduced that some of us intentionally chose this lifetime in this realm to benefit from the accelerated learning process.

C's did mention that Nephilim are on their way to Earth which is probably bad news but I am not worried tbh :P

-Sid

Sid said:
FrankM4326754 said:

Hi Frank

C's have stated that such assistance will be violation of our free will. I wouldn't stress my mind too much about the psychopaths given what our planet and comets has in store for us. Plus, think of it as a golden opportunity to learn so many aspects of a human machine. It can be deduced that some of us intentionally chose this lifetime in this realm to benefit from the accelerated learning process.

C's did mention that Nephilim are on their way to Earth which is probably bad news but I am not worried tbh :P

-Sid

It is my understanding that in order to learn our lessons in this 'school' (that we may have chosen) we must be willing and able to do hard work. Learning about psychopaths and 'spreading the word', so that others will have access to this crucial knowledge is one of the most important things for all of us to do right now. And it just might be, that the level of knowledge and being of the population of the Earth can have an effect on the planets and comets.

Aragorn said:
It is my understanding that in order to learn our lessons in this 'school' (that we may have chosen) we must be willing and able to do hard work. Learning about psychopaths and 'spreading the word', so that others will have access to this crucial knowledge is one of the most important things for all of us to do right now. And it just might be, that the level of knowledge and being of the population of the Earth can have an effect on the planets and comets.

Seeing how the PTB can bend the rules to force their free will, such as restricting media, restricting free speech, running a global fascist (state corporatist) system makes me wonder. How can we really increase the level of knowledge and being of the population when they already psychologically tend to take the path of least resistance (which is to follow authority)? The way things are moving makes me feel that the comets are inevitable. Perhaps only the comets can shock people enough to wake up out of their slumber?

(Belibaste) In the past, was there a country with a higher percentage?

A: Low Countries.
[...]
Q: (Ailén) What about Holland?

(L) That's the low countries.

(Ailén) But that was in the past...

(L) Oh, you mean at present?

A: Still high

Q: (L) Are you going to give us a number on that?

A: 13

I know maybe this has nothing to do, but I found interesting while reading this SOTT article [ http://www.sott.net/articles/show/226291-Feeling-angry-Say-a-prayer-for-another-and-the-wrath-fades-away ] This fragment:

"This study was done at a Dutch university, and all participants were required to be Christian because the Netherlands has a large proportion of atheists. "

Graalsword said:
I know maybe this has nothing to do, but I found interesting while reading this SOTT article [ http://www.sott.net/articles/show/226291-Feeling-angry-Say-a-prayer-for-another-and-the-wrath-fades-away ] This fragment:

"This study was done at a Dutch university, and all participants were required to be Christian because the Netherlands has a large proportion of atheists. "

Cool, thanks for that! I think I may try it because I often get angry over stupid stuff.

So as I have been reading through this thread on the discussion of "feeding" and the short/long wave cycles i took some notes and was thinking about the dynamics. Haven't learned much about using the quotes part for reference to others so I am just going to mention what was discussed here and there while i try and connect some of this together and await for feedback. so here it goes...

Feeding has been talked about that takes place from 4D STS, mainly in the form of energy, negative energy that seems to be amplified by emotional content. Souled beings seem to be the desired choice of food because we are more "appealing", I am assuming because of greater output of energies generated due to our emotions/emotional body. But I do recall OPs being able to be "feed on" as well, but aren't as "nourishing" since they don't seem to provide as much energy transfer. Then there was the mention of souls being able to "grow" in OPs, but it doesn't have to happen with the wave passage. It is more likely with 4D STO since STS tends to drain the energy. (this is the main point I am using for the OP feeding option)

Now to touch on the short/long wave transition. I remember some of the comments on Orion STS creating physical bodies for 3D souls to incarnate into. I vaguely remember something from a session about them doing it to apes and having these souls (which i think are us, the group soul that chose the pot of gold and fell) being "seeded" in such bodies. So "seeded" in these new bodies after the fall, which were more ape-like, but I think there was mention of a mutation that took place within the "seeded" bodies. I theorize this was the creation of "modern made", which would be the first form of our ancestors here 309,000 years ago. Also with us coming into our new reality, the C's mentioned the burning off of DNA which altered our perception of reality and our environment, cutting us off from our higher centers and other awareness.

Next I want to look into how the lower and higher centers play into this feeding process. Many aren't tapped into the higher centers due to our new reality, so it seems most feeding takes place by draining energy from the lower centers interaction. Also, it was mentioned that OPs don't have higher centers, they are only mimicked from interaction with souled individuals, giving the appearance of having higher centers. So this suggests further in my mind more of the lower center correlation in the feeding process. I am guessing that the higher centers are not palatable to STS when it comes to feeding, or rather the FRV isn't compatible for feeding when linked with the higher centers. This I am not sure about though. The EE program/meditation/PotS is supposed to aid in clearing emotional blockages, traumas and to help us connect to our higher centers. My guess is this process is STO in orientation. But I wonder about the STS beings out there. Do they tap into their higher centers as well, or is it only done on the STO path? And if only the later, then it would make sense why doing the EE program would be so beneficial to us just to stop us from being feed on alone, not to mention the other aids it can give.

So just some thoughts. If anyone has further information or other threads to point me to, please do. So much material here to cover still, but I wanted to post along this thread since the topics came up. Thanks.

Bobby

Laura said:
(Psyche) I have a question. When we were discussing with I**** some type of cells that are located mainly in the frontal lobe of the brain, it seems that nobody knows what they are for. They are called spindle cells or "von Economo neurons" if I remember the name correctly. What are their function?

A: Consciousness orientation.

Q: (Ailén) Hmm.

(Andromeda) So I guess having a lot of those would be good?

(Burma Jones) So, is that like a registration bin for consciousness to figure out how to keep itself...

A: Energy directors.

Q: (Joe) Can you get more of them?

A: You may.

Q: (Joe) I wonder if those cells have anything to do with the third eye, like when you do the breathing and you look up...

A: Close, more like a "homing device".

Q: (Joe) A homing device for aliens?

A: Wave reader. {Cs refer to souled humans as “Wave Reading Consciousness Units.}

Q: (Ailén) I**** was saying that they're huge cells. Right? (Psyche) Yeah. She was wondering if they could be related to psychopathy, like the lack of those cells...

A: Oh yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Hmm...

(Ailén) She said there were some studies about schizophrenics not having so many of them also.

(Psyche) They have been studied in whales too.

I apologize for not getting to the DNA/haplotype questions that I intended to ask; we'll get to them next time!

I wonder if there is a way to transplant these cells, or use stem cells to create them in schizophrenics? Also, if this is doable, would it make a difference in a psychopath? I wonder what the effect would be?

Back
Top Bottom