Session 30 January 2010

Psychopathic behaviour seems to be an OP gone off the deep end.

Could it also be a souled being mired in the trap?

It seems STS would rather feed off of souled beings as these make a much tastier meal. OP's sort of go along with the flow and can be food at any given time, though not as preferred.

The take over was a direct attack on souled beings, to make souled beings submissive as food.

I am working towards understanding my situation, as outlined previously. My cousin may just be caught in a trap, like the rest of us find ourselves. It seems this trap starts affecting souled beings, right from birth. My cousin was a product of what his older sisters did to him. The trap goes on and on, back to the take over.
My family is made up of Eastern European ancestry, which seems to be the nest of this type of behaviour.

Shijing said:
I think that may have been where the above-mentioned burning away of the additional DNA strands comes in -- that is my best understanding at present.

Jerry said:
So even though it’s not okay for me to be messed with, if they can, they will.

I agree with both of these contentions. Although the brain slicer has probably been a very useful tool for 4D, it was definitely made clear that the DNA was burned off to fundamentally change us. (Whereas some people suffer from leaky gut, my issue is more of a leaky brain!)

I thought I would reexamine my basic premise in light of the subsequent comments that have been made. In regards to:

Cs said:
Going back to your previous question about why humans are "entrapped" in physical existence, which, of course, is voluntary and chosen, this was due to the desire to change from the long wave cycle experience of completely what you would call ethereal or spiritual existence, to the short wave cycle of what you call physical existence. The difference is that a long wave cycle involves only very gradual change in evolution in a cyclical manner. Whereas a short wave cycle involves a duality. And this is the case with souls in physical bodies as is experienced on this earth plane because the soul experiences an ethereal state for half the cycle and a physical state for the other half of the cycle.

Although the C's clearly stated that there was a desire to change from the long wave/completely ethereal existence to the short wave/physical existence, they did not specifically say that this was the very first and only time for such an existence to have happened. Perhaps, as Oxajil suggested, a previous short wave physical existence was experienced which moved us along in our progression for that particular point on our cycle, but at this particular juncture in our cycle, we chose to experience a much more fully physical experience. That may have been what Laura was alluding to in her quote:

I think that there are different types of physical experience and there can be STO physicality though it would be quite different from anything we presently know.

Something else to consider, from the Cassiopedia, "In the most abstract sense, the existence of two dissimilar forces or tendencies plus free will is the simplest basis for an open universe. All the forms of creation follow from these, through a series of increasingly restricted or mechanical levels of being.

In other words, the further one progresses, the more challenging and difficult the progression becomes? In light of these thoughts, my original premise really seems much too mundane. It would seem then, in order to progress, we must move on from what may have been a comfortable point on the cycle (a possible STO physical existence?) to a more uncomfortable, but challenging area of experience in order to continue an upward flow, osit.

I must say, the first premise was a lot easier to wrap my head around, but it probably was too simplistic and our path has probably had a lot more complexity than my limiting thought had allowed.

JEEP said:
In other words, the further one progresses, the more challenging and difficult the progression becomes? In light of these thoughts, my original premise really seems much too mundane. It would seem then, in order to progress, we must move on from what may have been a comfortable point on the cycle (a possible STO physical existence?) to a more uncomfortable, but challenging area of experience in order to continue an upward flow, osit.

I must say, the first premise was a lot easier to wrap my head around, but it probably was too simplistic and our path has probably had a lot more complexity than my limiting thought had allowed.

Actually, I think that when a person reaches a certain progression, they realize with a serious thump to the head that they are here on this planet because that is where they fit and they really need to learn the lessons of this reality before trying to figure out what is going on at higher levels. Understanding what is there at the expense of managing your life here isn't going to help you advance. You have to accumulate energy at this level to advance to the next level and that can only be done by learning the lessons of this level.

In other words, the Three Phase Progression. This is the mode of approach to becoming a Warrior who is Free. This three step program consists of:

1. Holding your own in facing petty tyrants.
2. Facing the unknown with courage.
3. Standing in the presence of the unknowable.

"The average man's reaction is to think that the order […] should be reversed," he went on. "A seer who can hold his own in the face of the unknown can certainly face petty tyrants. But that's not so. What destroyed the superb seers of ancient times was that assumption. We know better now. We know that nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable."

Thank you, Laura for those words. Although off the subject, these words couldn’t have come at a better time for me.

Sometimes it’s difficult to understand why we, as individuals, make or don’t make decisions that seem to be so simple and apparent to others. Sometimes it is fear of the unknown and sometimes it’s just knowing that we are not ready to progress, in a particular direction, for instance. So, off I go to do some serious sorting but this time, I’m armed with these words:

“…Accumulate energy at this level to advance to the next level and that can only be done by learning the lessons of this level.” And from the Three Phase Progression: “ Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable”.

Eddie said:
Laura said:
Q: (Ailén) China?
A: 0.9

Q: (Ailén) Well, there are so many people in China...
1.3 billion people and only 0.9%... That's interesting.

That is interesting--and surprising (as are all the percentages) but it just takes one psychopath like China's Mao Zedong to incite massive death and destruction [my comments are boldly inserted in brackets]:

The Chinese Communist Party came to power in China in 1949…The first large-scale killings under Mao took place during land reform and the counterrevolutionary campaign. In official study materials published in 1948, Mao envisaged that "one-tenth of the peasants" (or about 50,000,000) "would have to be destroyed" to facilitate agrarian reform

...Mao Zedong's Great Leap Forward had reorganized the workforce; millions of agricultural workers were diverted to the iron and steel production workforce, whose output was useless…Close planting, the idea of [likely government-sponsored] pseudo-scientist Trofim Lysenko had been implemented…which stunted growth and resulted in lower yields…[his theory] encouraged peasants across China to plow deeply into the soil (up to 1 or 2 meters) [6 feet deep!--talk about disinformation].

...In spite of this, China was a net grain exporter from 1958-60. This left little or none for the local populace. Government officials were indifferent to the people dying around them… Over a million people died in Xinyang, even though Henan's granaries held 1.25 million tonnes of grain and the neighbouring province of Hebei held 650,000 tonnes

...Professors and scholars of the Great Chinese Famine, who use neutral terms [paramoralisms], such as "abnormal deaths", have estimated that they number between 17 million to 50 million. Some western analysts such as Patricia Buckley Ebrey estimate that about 20–40 million people had died of starvation caused by bad government policy [the classic see-no-evil denial of deliberate psychopathic agendas] and natural disasters [which are not always as "natural" as they're made to appear, just as with many pandemics, both ancient and modern] .

--WikiPedia

Super cool stuff Laura, Ark and the gang. That was very informative. It helps me personally very much as I sort out my world view of current events. If I may add one comment. I hope I'm not echoing already made comments as I have not read all of them.

But I also read somewhere, I cant remember where, but I read that there is a hugh oil deposit below Haiti, like Saudi hugh which is part of the reason for the attack.... sorry I mean the earthquake.... sarcasim noted

One thought that occured to me as I saw over and over and over again and again was the devastated palace.....I thought "Looks like a hugh warning to all in palaces!!"

I get a sick feeling when I realize the enormity of the evil apparatus. But to me in some way, I like to think I see them in their proper light, which is the PTB remind me of those two cartoon characters.... one is the evil mouse and his dumb assistant, and every night after the real scientists leave, they take over the lab, the dumb assistant asks the evil mouse scientist at the beginning of every episode " so what are we gonna do tonight?", the evil mouse impersonating a scientist says "the same thing we do every night so and so...... try to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! moo ha ha ha!!", they never do..... its very funny.

My only worry in this game is that we are playing with some poor sports, who think nothing of kicking over the game table.

As an aside too, Haiti has a history of being sacrificed, look up what Napoleon did there.

Thanks again all for this great thread.
Harold

Harold said:
I get a sick feeling when I realize the enormity of the evil apparatus. But to me in some way, I like to think I see them in their proper light, which is the PTB remind me of those two cartoon characters.... one is the evil mouse and his dumb assistant, and every night after the real scientists leave, they take over the lab, the dumb assistant asks the evil mouse scientist at the beginning of every episode " so what are we gonna do tonight?", the evil mouse impersonating a scientist says "the same thing we do every night so and so...... try to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! moo ha ha ha!!", they never do..... its very funny.

So you felt sick at the enormity of the evil apparatus but moved on to trivialize that feeling through comparison with some cartoon characters. This could be an example of self calming . Something for you to consider.

Harold said:
My only worry in this game is that we are playing with some poor sports, who think nothing of kicking over the game table.
This is not a game for 3D residents which is what we all are at this stage. Treating this as a game may not be conducive towards "waking up" to reality - osit.

Harold said:
the evil mouse impersonating a scientist says "the same thing we do every night so and so...... try to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! moo ha ha ha!!", they never do..... its very funny.

It is probably a lot more likely that we are the mice even if you don't take the hyperdimensional aspect into account. The eery unity of a ponerized system is more than any single individual can handle though some have been able to be creative in such environments. Lobaczewski was such a person.

The psychopaths in power who propagate these systems probably can't produce real science (according to our current understanding of psychopathy) but they are clearly able to use the science of others to their own ends.

The slanted game table is why we try to not play their game. If you think their attempts at world domination are funny, watch "Evidence of Revision." It surely is not funny for the civilians killed and maimed in bombings in Afghanistan and Iraq, for the prisoners in Palestine, the biggest concentration camp on earth, for the inhabitants of the tent cities in the US.

Laughing at these machinations is probably a defense mechanism against the terror of the situation, and it is an understandable one. I find that my sense of humor itself has been co-opted to make the intolerable acceptable. A laugh break is needed to break the tension from time to time, but I hope that our efforts here will give us the situations in which we can laugh in joy in the fellowship of other humans seeking a way to realise love and service.

Good points, Patience! But, I'd like to readdress what Laura said in her reply:

Laura said:
JEEP said:

Actually, I think that when a person reaches a certain progression, they realize with a serious thump to the head that they are here on this planet because that is where they fit and they really need to learn the lessons of this reality before trying to figure out what is going on at higher levels. Understanding what is there at the expense of managing your life here isn't going to help you advance. You have to accumulate energy at this level to advance to the next level and that can only be done by learning the lessons of this level.

I totally agree, if I'm understanding correctly what Laura is saying, that one shouldn't be spending any energy on speculating what is going on at higher levels (4D and the transition to it?), which I didn't think I was doing. I was attempting to formulate an idea as to the progression that led to the "fall" - where we had been rather than to where we are going. And I can see from the rereading of the Cs session from 22 July 2000 (being discussed in this thread), that it's probably impossible to arrive at any kind of accurate line of progression, mostly because lines don't exist and limits don't exist. From the session:

A: How do you perceive the reincarnation process to be?
Q: (LC) I perceive it as you come back with people you choose to come back with, and that you choose people that you are karmically connected to. (I) I see it a little bit differently than that...
A: Aha! We have a variance!
Q: (I) I think that when we die and go to 5th density, that we make pacts with people in each incarnation, so when you come back, it is coming back to fulfill that pact. (LC) Yes, that is the way my line of thinking is going. But, when they asked that question, I was thinking that you have people you come back with because of closeness. Somebody may be your mother in one life, and there is a love bond, and then there are other people that you come back with because you have to resolve something to let go of that person rather than to get closer.
A: This is partially correct. But, there is more to it than this. For example, one can incarnate on various planes of existence, not just the one you perceive currently. And, one may actually reincarnate on more than one plane concurrently, if one is advanced enough to do this.
Q: (I) You know, a psychic told me that I had two lives going on at once... (L) Are you suggesting that ...
A: Yes, we are!
Q: (L) I was thinking it, but they didn't let me finish. For the record, I was thinking that we are all part of the same soul unit here.
A: To an extent, but you may not yet understand what exactly a "soul unit" is in that sense. And of course, there is more than one sense for this as well. The "trick" that 3rd density STS life forms will learn, either prior to transition to 4th density, or at the exact juncture, is to think in absolutely limitless terms. The first and most solid step in this process is to not anticipate at all. This is most difficult for you. We understand this, but this as also why we keep reiterating this point. For example, imagine if one of your past lives is also a future life?
Q: (I) There we have quantum tunnelling!
A: Yes.
Q: (I) This has to do with past lives and future lives.

So maybe Laura is saying that thinking about what is going on at higher levels is a waste of energy regardless of the orientation of your thinking, be it towards the past or the future? I'll repeat that I believe Ra stated that 3D is not for understanding or rather, don't waste energy on things that are beyond comprehension at this point on our cycle. Instead, concentrate on the lessons to be learned in the absolute present - with no anticipation!

JEEP said:
Good points, Patience! But, I'd like to readdress what Laura said in her reply:

Laura said:
JEEP said:

I totally agree, if I'm understanding correctly what Laura is saying, that one shouldn't be spending any energy on speculating what is going on at higher levels (4D and the transition to it?), which I didn't think I was doing. I was attempting to formulate an idea as to the progression that led to the "fall" - where we had been rather than to where we are going. And I can see from the rereading of the Cs session from 22 July 2000 (being discussed in this thread), that it's probably impossible to arrive at any kind of accurate line of progression, mostly because lines don't exist and limits don't exist. From the session:

A: How do you perceive the reincarnation process to be?
Q: (LC) I perceive it as you come back with people you choose to come back with, and that you choose people that you are karmically connected to. (I) I see it a little bit differently than that...
A: Aha! We have a variance!
Q: (I) I think that when we die and go to 5th density, that we make pacts with people in each incarnation, so when you come back, it is coming back to fulfill that pact. (LC) Yes, that is the way my line of thinking is going. But, when they asked that question, I was thinking that you have people you come back with because of closeness. Somebody may be your mother in one life, and there is a love bond, and then there are other people that you come back with because you have to resolve something to let go of that person rather than to get closer.
A: This is partially correct. But, there is more to it than this. For example, one can incarnate on various planes of existence, not just the one you perceive currently. And, one may actually reincarnate on more than one plane concurrently, if one is advanced enough to do this.
Q: (I) You know, a psychic told me that I had two lives going on at once... (L) Are you suggesting that ...
A: Yes, we are!
Q: (L) I was thinking it, but they didn't let me finish. For the record, I was thinking that we are all part of the same soul unit here.
A: To an extent, but you may not yet understand what exactly a "soul unit" is in that sense. And of course, there is more than one sense for this as well. The "trick" that 3rd density STS life forms will learn, either prior to transition to 4th density, or at the exact juncture, is to think in absolutely limitless terms. The first and most solid step in this process is to not anticipate at all. This is most difficult for you. We understand this, but this as also why we keep reiterating this point. For example, imagine if one of your past lives is also a future life?
Q: (I) There we have quantum tunnelling!
Q: (I) This has to do with past lives and future lives.

So maybe Laura is saying that thinking about what is going on at higher levels is a waste of energy regardless of the orientation of your thinking, be it towards the past or the future? I'll repeat that I believe Ra stated that 3D is not for understanding or rather, don't waste energy on things that are beyond comprehension at this point on our cycle. Instead, concentrate on the lessons to be learned in the absolute present - with no anticipation!

Learning ancient history and speculating about it is THE most worthy pastime, IMO. But you can do that systematically, and have discussions based on at least SOME starting facts. It CAN lead to insights; just as often, it can be just entertainment. My point was that we don't want to get our knickers in a bunch about things we can't grasp yet while there are issues around us that need solutions.

Breton said:
tracer said:
Breton said:
tracer said:
go2 said:
Session 30 January 2010 said:
Q: (Joe) That's 75 million people in the US.

(Burma Jones) That's a lot of psychopaths.

What accounts for the wide divergence of Timorone Cassiopaea’s statistics of the prevalence of psychopaths from the research of Dr. Robert Hare, who places the figure for North America at 1 percent? Is it possible that Timorone Cassiopaea has redefined psychopathy? Is it possible that Timorone Cassiopaea’s figure of 23 percent of the population of the United States being psychopaths is based on understanding psychopathy as existing on a continuum?

It is noted in the research that most psychopaths are males. This would mean that approximately 40 percent of American males are psychopaths. I have lived in the USA and met thousands of people in my lifetime. I have read all the research on psychopathy referenced on this forum. It is inconceivable to me, that Timorone Cassiopaea is accurate in these statistics, unless there is a different definition of psychopathy from that of Hare, Cleckley, and Lobaczweski. Or perhaps, I am missing something.

Hi,
And how do you classify souled individuals who have consciously decided to became evil? Do you think they are included in data given by Timorone Cassiopaea?
Psychopaths are corrupted OPs and these individuals are not. They do have souls. Black souls.
How do you think?
Individually souled beings are not OPs nor can they be defective OPs, i..e psychopaths. I doubt the C's would use the word psychopath differently than Laura and this group. In fact, I believe they even show this in the discussion of Hitler, but it has been awhile and I may not remember exactly.

Dear Breton,
Please do not put words in my mouth. I didn't say that individually souled beings ARE OPs nor they CAN be defective OPs! Please carefully re-read what i wrote. I didn't say anything like that.
As far as Hitler is concerned and if my memory serves me right he was not OP and he was resting in 5D waiting for 3D incarnation.
So if he was determined as psychopath in the session or discussion it means that psychopaths are not just "failed OPs" only and could have higher bodies?
Does it sound logical to you?

Hi Tracer,

Well I don't think you said "individually souled beings ARE OPs". Is that how you understood my post?

You suggested this in the first post you wrote to me and i will not change my opinion in this matter.

Breton said:
if he was determined as psychopath in the session or discussion
Who said that he was "determined as a psychopath"? Not me. (Who is putting words in whose mouth? :) - well that is no big deal though, really!)

I don't think i was putting words in your mouth. In fact I did not know how Hitler was determined in the discussion. Did you notice the question mark at the end of my sentence?
Putting words in someones mouth is manipulation.

tracer said:
I don't think i was putting words in your mouth. In fact I did not know how Hitler was determined in the discussion. Did you notice the question mark at the end of my sentence?

Let's be clear: Manipulation is intentional, misunderstanding is not intentional. All I see in the above exchange is misunderstanding because of lack of clarity... on both sides.

Laura said:
tracer said:

Let's be clear: Manipulation is intentional, misunderstanding is not intentional. All I see in the above exchange is misunderstanding because of lack of clarity... on both sides.

Thanks for offering that Laura!
I agree, nobody is trying to manipulate anyone.
I remain guilty of writing unclearly though (I do that a lot!) - and I am sorry for that!

thank you Laura and the team for the session, i'm really sorry for the people from Haiti ...
I've noticed that in helping the Haiti after earthquaqe was created a Fund by Clinton-Bush , interesting. How "generous gesture" ... :shock:

Back
Top Bottom