Session 30 January 2021

Thank you all very much!

“Do you mean, don Juan, that a man who sees cannot ever laugh?’

He remained silent for some time.

“Perhaps there are men of knowledge who never laugh,” he said. “I don’t know any of them, though. Those I know see and also look, so they laugh.”

If there's compelling evidence and credible sources that proves US election fraud, why isn't it shared and communicated? Why wouldn't the various groups that pursued it, get together to make it widely accessible? I think there's only 2 possibilities: it is compelling and credible enough or it's not. And say it is, then those that have it either want to share it or don't want to. If they want to, they either have the resources / organisation capability to do this well or don't. Assuming they have the resources / organisation capability, then it's only a matter of time to come out. Because... I agree with Ark on the session notes, there are plenty of ways to publish this. For example, make a pdf, website, series of videos etc. spread the word on various alternative media.

But all assumes that the evidence is compelling enough with credible enough sources, that people that have it, want to share it and have the capability to do that all well enough. According to the Cs they have it - do they want to share it / can they? I don't know...

(edit: clarity)

Thank you all for the new session! Always great to see a new one posted!

I had an episode of déjà vu yesterday (watching Ertugrul funnily enough). It’s been many years since I had one, and I recall the Cs saying something about déjà vu being a glitch in the matrix or some sort of reality bridging. Maybe totally unrelated, just thought it was an interesting occurrence.

I haven’t experienced deja vu lately but it’s interesting to read about others experiences with it here as well as related phenomena like time glitches and Laura’s missing time experience. This past week I’d actually been thinking a bit more about the phenomenon after I read a forum members post about deja vu in The Matrix movie thread last week..Their post referred to the same session you mentioned above and I couldn’t help but think of this time travel movie I watched last month called ‘Deja Vu.’ The movie seems to touch on the time glitch phenomenon too.

If there's compelling evidence and credible sources that proves US election fraud, why isn't it shared and communicated? Why wouldn't the various groups that pursued it get together to make it widely accessible? I think there's only 2 possibilities: it is compelling and credible enough or it's not. And say it is, then those that have it either want to share it or don't want to. If they want to, they either have the resources / organisation capability to do this well or don't. Assuming they have the resources / organisation capability, then it's only a matter of time to come out. Because... I agree with Ark on the session notes, there are plenty of ways to publish this. For example, make a pdf, website, series of videos etc. spread the word on various alternative media.
Evidence was and is available. I watched hours of testimony. Tons has been published and seen. It’s that no court will see the cases.

Thank you all for the new session! Always great to see a new one posted!

I haven’t experienced deja vu lately but it’s interesting to read about others experiences with it here as well as related phenomena like time glitches and Laura’s missing time experience. This past week I’d actually been thinking a bit more about the phenomenon after I read a forum members post about deja vu in The Matrix movie thread last week..Their post referred to the same session you mentioned above and I couldn’t help but think of this time travel movie I watched last month called ‘Deja Vu.’ The movie seems to touch on the time glitch phenomenon too.

The Movie "Deja Vu"

is indeed a fascinating one. And the film music is fantastic (kind of special in it's own right) !!

Q: (Pierre) When we asked months ago about the next big economic crisis, they said that it will start as usual with a manufactured crisis, but it will get out of hand. I was wondering if this pattern will be synchronous with the current sanitary situation? Fake pandemic, fake economic crisis, and then real pandemic and real economic crisis?

A: Sure. That's elementary dear Pierre!
I just found the Ummo work and they also speak about an economic and financial crach for april 2021.
What does The C's say about the Ummo or Ummite material ?

Sorry but what "PTB" stand for ?
I have asked for the meaning of "PBS" and some one suggested "Public Broadcast System & People's Brainwashing School ;)
But I don't know PTB.
I specify that I'm french and my english is not fluent.

The "Powers That Be"

Cass Wiki: Refers to government in a very general way, rather than to any specific institutions, layers, or other divisions within it"

Sorry but what "PTB" stand for ?
I have asked for the meaning of "PBS" and some one suggested "Public Broadcast System & People's Brainwashing School ;)
But I don't know PTB.
I specify that I'm french and my english is not fluent.
Hey, I totally empathize with you! I am an English only dense Canadian, and these ABC abbreviations give me grief as well. I suspect people use them somewhat habitually due to increased phone and iPad habits. As your question has been answered, I will just leave my little “rant” and move along...

Hey, I totally empathize with you! I am an English only dense Canadian, and these ABC abbreviations give me grief as well. I suspect people use them somewhat habitually due to increased phone and iPad habits. As your question has been answered, I will just leave my little “rant” and move along...

Same here 🤣

I've (generally) never gotten intuitive with abbreviations... It feels like sand in my mouth, and my brain is like ??? many times. I have to force myself to learn them, to "get it into my blood stream"... It is very common in the US, less common in Sweden (but strongly on the rise).

At least, I have now downloaded and placed the "Cass Wiki" to on desktop on my Mac, just to have easy access to the many ABC like abbreviations. Personally, I always prefer to write out full words / titles.

Evidence was and is available. I watched hours of testimony. Tons has been published and seen. It’s that no court will see the cases.
Sure it's all on the internet. That's not what I mean. It's partly immaterial whether the courts saw it or not too. What I'm talking about is a clear analysis of the case, documented and sourced, laying out the rationale and details of the fraud in a way that's difficult to dispute. That would be the next logical step because as you said, none of the courts saw it. Wouldn't the next thing to do is take it squarely to the court of public opinion? That's what I'd assume at least. But if it is already in the public arena somewhere as stated above, maybe I've not come across it. If it's not, or not planned to be, then I'm curious why not?

Back
Top Bottom