Session 30 January 2021

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Cassiopean, Laura and the team. For this information session. A few days ago I had a similar situation as Laura, a break of time of only a few seconds. As if the brain does not work at all. I believe we are protected 24/7. Love and kisses.

I wouldn't worry too much about family members getting the vaccine (assuming they're relatively healthy). I don't think it's going to cause any problems for most people and, assuming there's a 'chipped' version, even if someone gets one of those there are likely ways and means to counter any negative effects.
Maybe we'll build a giant microwave and use it as a house !

Hey Newmalu, it's great to see you decided to help out and donate :thup: As long as you include your name with your donation so FOTCM knows who the money came from there is no need to post on the forum each time we donate.

That said, there are times when people do post about their donation. For example, in the December 2020 session the C's said that those who can do more should do so and many members responded to this suggestion by posting about their donation to let FOTCM know the message was received and taken onboard.

I hope this clarifies your question :-)
I think it's quite nice when people write that they have left a donation because I think it is encouraging to others to see everyone get on board and help out. They wouldn't necessarily have to disclose how much the donations was, just seeing that there is generosity is heartening to me.

I believe "enjoying the show" is a spiritual-mental encouragement, to detach from the traps which are by darker forces designed to capture our "wild" emotions easily, preferably through big numbers of souls (the more the merrier).

Instead - to see things with empathy (e.g. I understand, I sense, I see, I feel) yet staying impersonal (I do not engage into the traps / nor into the energy that is attached, begging us to "react"). Therefore you stay free, being able to choose - when to help - as awareness powers you in the moment - knowing what to do, when to do it. And when not !

So, that way, "Enjoying the Show" is staying detached (but not ignorant), means to stay close, aware and watchful over events, without letting yourself getting infected by the narratives and their embedded "invitations" to re-act.
When in theater or cinema - we are watching the action relaxed, we see it, understand it, we can even identify with story or caracters, we get the whole picture but we are aware we are separate from it, we do not participate in it. I'm hoping that's what Cass meant

These are frustratingly, interesting times we live in and balancing the tightrope most of us are walking can be draining too. I have to find humor in it as much as possible, even if it is dark humor! I have a few close friends that are getting the vaccine at the first opportunity and after a few choice bits that were spoken to them, I told them I would support them in whatever they choose, even if my heart breaks a little every time. It is their choice and their lessons and I love them no matter what.

I also agree with @Ant22 that finding ways around the vaccine if we find ourselves faced with pressure may be the way to avoid it rather than opening refusing it because it may add more chaos to the mix, make our life even harder than it already is and then the possibility of being added to some dreadful list of decenters at some point in time. I wouldn't even doubt that someone who is thoroughly programmed and a staunch authority follower would be the first ones to turn reluctant people in for not having the shot. When I am asked about it, my response is, I'm going to wait a bit and see what happens first. I talked with my holistic practitioner about it and am very lucky that she is not going to take one herself and we have a tentative plan in place in case of.

As for Trump, I feel like he delayed the inevitable as long as he could and one man alone could not change the system we live under. I am thankful for the time he gave us and the exposure he brought to the ones who are able to see.

@Joe, I too am glad to see the much toned down version of your comments and think you took the advice well. :rotfl:

Seriously though since I haven't been on FB much and when I do get on there, it's mostly ads now which get on my nerves, I have seen a few regular people banned who were posting things they didn't like. It seems like they have herded people into groups that echo each other and I don't see the point in that. I keep in mind that waiting until I am asked is the best way to approach answering questions and the search for the truth is a very personal one that takes many twist and turns. So far there are few people who really seems to be digging deeper but I always hope that may change.

I feel more and more detached with the world on a daily basis like I've just experienced so much ignorance, pressure, heartache and flat out insanity that I have been desensitized to most of it. I'm still aware of it and know it's going to get worse before it gets better but finding ways to stay sane is important so I am very thankful for reading the romance novels to help my mind and soul in these times.

For those who are struggling with it, I understand for you are not alone. This network is the biggest blessing to us all and I am very grateful to it and to those who have pushed and suffered to make it happen.

Thank you for yet another informative session. Agree with others that is hard to just sit and watch the show, but hope that it will not take too long for all this to finish. I read many times how are you dealing with your family members that are not seeing the same as you do and not believing in what you do, but this is specially difficult in this crazy times. My biggest fear is for my kids, being in their early twenties, you cannot explain anything to them and makes me both, mad and sad, that they mostly believe in current media narrative, especially because they are for all this technology craziness and don't see it as control.

When in theater or cinema - we are watching the action relaxed, we see it, understand it, we can even identify with story or caracters, we get the whole picture but we are aware we are separate from it, we do not participate in it. I'm hoping that's what Cass meant
It depends on the movie you're watching. If it's a Hitchcock movie and the suspense is at its peak, it's hard to pretend you don't see anything. Other films give you freedom. Right now we are watching a film of intense terror. Again, you have to detach yourself from it and the best way is to get out of the cinema and talk to people, communicate and go for a good coffee.:-D

Thanks for the Session!!

I am wondering, if they are targeting the people which are difficult to control - how they want to do that? Sending proper vaccine batches to certain countries, where the "Difficult to control people" are more than elsewhere? Or all vaccines have that, but it will "initiate" only with those who don't want to obey?
Haha... "..maybe it depends on on what you say on Facebook..." I believe that could expanded to EVERYTHING you say, especially if you have a late model TV constantly on and on-line. Here is a funny reflection on that:

Attachments

• GoodLaugh2.jpg
    GoodLaugh2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 49
I think it's quite nice when people write that they have left a donation because I think it is encouraging to others to see everyone get on board and help out. They wouldn't necessarily have to disclose how much the donations was, just seeing that there is generosity is heartening to me.
More on the way of guidance on the subject (possibly a separate thread) might be useful from admins. Money / energy exchange discussions may not be in the best taste; people contribute as best as they are able in the ways they feel are appropriate. IME, it's not about generosity either, I am STS and toss money in the bucket for very selfish reasons - expanding the t-shirt and goody collection, more effective therapy than you can get from most shrinks, ongoing knowledge transfer, I don't exactly know what all the Chateau crew did with the crystals but the dream crystal definitely has its effects, you get out of this what you put into it...

It depends on the movie you're watching. If it's a Hitchcock movie and the suspense is at its peak, it's hard to pretend you don't see anything. Other films give you freedom. Right now we are watching a film of intense terror. Again, you have to detach yourself from it and the best way is to get out of the cinema and talk to people, communicate and go for a good coffee.:-D
Every show gives us freedom if we just observe whats happening in and out without identifying.
It's hard but we allways have at least some choice. But I definitely agree it's the best to turn off and grab that coffee in the
sun somewhere, gardening, growing flowers, herbs and veggies... my chickens around me, ..books, music and you guys here.
Cheers loreta & everyone ;-)

As 'enjoying the show' is not at all times an easy task we should not shrink back to make recourse to every possible countermeasure.
The 'Riddikulus spell' might be useful whenever one of the clowns (Schwab, Gates, Biden, ....fill the blanks....) seems just a bit too creepy.
Notice the necessary laughter which they so abhor.... ;-):cool2:

Spell​

This is a charm that is used in defence against a Boggart. It only works if used together with laughter, the only measure to defeat a Boggart.

Effect​

The charm together with laughter force a Boggart to assume an amusing form.

Thank you again for another session! With the Deep State now openly in power in the US, we are already starting to see the effects spill into other regions of the world. The Russia bashing is starting again. Then we have a shake up in Italy. Coincidentally, just a week after the protests on Capitol Hill that sealed the fate of the US presidency, former Italian PM Renzi (who has close ties to Obama and the whole establishment gang) had his party resign from the government coalition bringing about another political crisis in the country, and they are now proposing former ECB president Mario Draghi to take the helm and manage the 200+ billion EUR of funds coming from the EU Recovery Plan...now how convenient is that for big corporate?

It certainly won't hurt to try and wriggle out of the vaccine going down the official route rather than just stubborn refusal. I intend to push for a written guarantee that I won't experience health issues that will prevent me from working at my current level of productivity. My sick pay won't even cover my rent, let alone other expenses so I cannot be off sick for more than a week. The government has indemnified vaccine producers so I'm going to push for them to take responsibility in writing for any decline in my health for as long as I have symptoms, and for covering my salary for however long it's needed.

Sounds like a very tactical but also sensible approach you plan on taking @Ant22. It will hopefully also help some of us dealing with the potentially inevitable situation where they make the vaccine mandatory or necessary to carry out even basic tasks in society.

While my relatives very much believe in vaccines, I raised concerns about the efficacy of the mRNA jabs and they have become more receptive since reading about the first deaths reported in Norway. However, I find myself in a tricky situation as I am supposed to take the regular diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis-polio vaccine which is administered every 10-12 years in my country, and saying no may get me into an unwanted situation. I will see if I can wriggle out of it but don't have high hopes. At the same time, I am not too concerned about it as I am in a relatively good shape (in large part thanks to this forum!), never had visible adverse effects from it in the past and am now also following the protocol outlined by @Gaby and @Keyhole.

1Co_15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

I guess this reference was not alluding to the dead that rose from their graves to vote for Biden in order to oust Trump, although some people may look at it that way :ninja:

Back
Top Bottom