Session 30 January 2021

Thanks for the very timely new session. It helps to calm my nerves and gave me the much needed reminder to enjoy the show. We certainly could never have imagined how things would unfold and within such a short time frame. Thanks again, Laura and crew. :cool2:

When it comes to enjoy the show I see it as a way of saying nothing can be done anymore to get people to see, the treshold was reached for most, and in that regards it is mostly setteled which is in line when they said that corona scam is the last train to see the lies that are obvious and in the open now so it makes sense in a way. So the only thing that remains is to watch it all unfolds because there is nothing more that can be done in that regards(only working out your issues and try to be better) , it is relief and still also biterness for what is to come in this show, and I am not so much worried about that political clown shown that is playing now and will get more intense but more about those climate changes rapidly accelerating.

It feels like being alive in a city of zombies, where things are kinda functioning to some degree, but you walk through this city hoping they won’t notice that you are not a zombie, and you can see that things don’t work, everything is falling apart, decaying, going to rot, but the zombies seem totally OK with that or don’t see it.
This is what happens in a world full of organic portals and the fact that an animal man has a physical advantage over spiritual man.

What I am seeing more of these days is sheeple feeling threatened from the select few who speak the truth. And it could just be simple truths about day to day affairs. They intuitively feel that since you are always speaking the truth, it is dangerous to let you gain stability, succeed or progress further in your life.

The humorous part is that they think they are able to hide these intuitions whereas their rhetorics and behaviour are easily observed. Hence, they end up proving that they are really just efficient machines with limited emotional range ie zombies.

I think we owe a lot to Andrew L for Political Ponerology. Its a fantastic peice of research which describes the process of hysterization and ponerisation over a few decades. Its really sad to see Man turning away from the truth repeatedly due to the various impediments from the body and the physical environment. There appears to be some deeply rooted trauma and guilt (from destruction of Kantek, Atlantis?) which scares the inner child within people and a few try but give up eventually from fear of getting bullied. Hence, they all comply to keep the bully happy.

So, all we can really do is observe and internalise these learnings to overcome the guilt and finally move on to something better. Out of the ashes of the old world comes a new kingdom of the Christ!! FWIW

For me the main feeling is something like ‘gobsmackedness’ - the feeling that what I see and hear is a figment or distortion of my perception. Mind you, I know it is not, but that also makes reality often insufferable. It’s become so grotesque, but people don’t seem to realize.

I think, in part, that what causes these feelings is a momentary forgetting that there are a number of people (outside of this community) who do actually see a good deal of what we're seeing and sharing here. This is evidenced by the numbers of individuals who've been speaking out or protesting the array of insane policies and thinking errors that have been imposed on half the planet. Part of the difficulty though is in recognizing that, at least for now, the world of relatively normal people seem to be overpowered and oppressed by said policies. And who can't help but be sometimes depressed by the news of these awful developments?!

Having said that, and as far as 'enjoying the show' goes, I think that the C's say this knowing full well how difficult this can be for us - but that, as several of us already suggested here, we can't effectively fight for our individual and collective futures if we succumb to depression and despair; it will just make us less effective - when what we're striving for is to become more effective. Also, we have to admit that, on the whole of it, what we're seeing is quite the spectacle! What I mean is that what's unfolding, in real time, cannot even be touched by any of the best epics we've read or watched in books and films that have so entertained us.

So right now we're alive, aware, and observing developments during a truly Profound moment in the history of our species - not to mention the 'cosmic' side of things. And what can be more interesting and fascinating than that; because even if it is a sometimes sobering experience, this time and place we're living in is providing us with a practically unparalleled opportunity to learn and grow from. And yes, enjoy.

So right now we're alive, aware, and observing developments during a truly Profound moment in the history of our species - not to mention the 'cosmic' side of things. And what can be more interesting and fascinating than that; because even if it is sometimes a sobering experience, this time and place we're living in is providing us with a practically unparalleled opportunity to learn and grow from. And yes, enjoy.

Watching the NPCs become incrasingly more and more uncomfortable with the agendas of their masters is very enjoyable. I'm really liking 2021 so far in that regard.

I wouldn't worry too much about family members getting the vaccine (assuming they're relatively healthy). I don't think it's going to cause any problems for most people and, assuming there's a 'chipped' version, even if someone gets one of those there are likely ways and means to counter any negative effects.

My understanding is that even if you have to get vaccinated with the worst concoction they come up with, if you have also 'built an inner cathedral' by working through your issues, applying counter-measures like immune-system-supporting protocols, and drawing on the shared strength and faith of a 'network in Christ', their technological wizardry cannot negatively affect you.

It's like that scene in The Matrix when Neo is doubtful about Morpheus' claims and asks him: "What are you saying; that I can dodge bullets?" Morpheus responds: "No, Neo, I'm saying that when you're ready, you won't have to."

After a few weeks with a feeling of deep sadness at the impossibility of making some of my loved ones see that they have been carried away by the inertia of this current global madness like the rest of the world, and having accepted some time ago that I can do very little (almost nothing) to change it, your words have managed to shed light in the midst of so much darkness. Thank you Joe, thank you Niall. This session of the C's has given me hope. It is just what I needed.

I remember reading this somewhere but I can't find it now, could someone point me in the right direction? Much appreciated, I've had lots of high strangeness throughout my life. Had many needles, ears, arms, spine nose and nuts, would be interesting to see where I stand. Thanks!

That's quite the inventory. Although one of those guns that sucked the Matrix bug out of Neo's gut would be awesome to have on hand, where you stand depends on your self awareness, specifically your Work on your negative emotions. And I think that's the case whether you're dealing with implants, spirit attachments, internalized programs and childhood trauma, beaming... the whole gamut of ways that the dudes in the dark t-shirts try to turn you into food. From the sessions posted by @Kay Kim:

A: Physical implantations do occur. The precise locations vary according to the desired effects. And when it comes to the interactions between the human species in 3rd density, and other STS issues in 4th density, there are a variety of mechanisms in use as well as a variety of directives and objectives.

For example, some implants are used merely for tracking. Others are used to alter consciousness, and still others are designed to be mind altering or motor altering mechanisms. Each of these has a different structure and a different material content according to which is being employed and for what purpose. The particular function you are describing there has been used, or, rather, something similar, though we are not completely familiar with that which you have described. So, we suggest that this may be fabrication to some extent, or expansion of accurate information. But, in any case, it is true that implants do get implanted for various reasons

Laura said:
Q: (T) Do I have implants?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and amplify them so that they can feed off of them?

A: Not control, influence.

Q: (T) No, not to control; influence. But when, say, I get angry, then I'm angry for a short time but then I'm angry for a long time because they have used this technology to amplify and extend this; is this what they do?

A: Yes. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Q: (T) Can I feed back through their equipment what I choose?

A: Not necessary.

Q: (T) In other words, if I get angry and realize that I am being more angry than I should be, and I change that to something positive, and feed that back to them while they have their amplifiers wide open, will that affect them? Sour their milk, so to speak?

A: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."

Q: (T) Well, is that something that we are supposed to be doing?

A: Open. But what does phrase imply?

Q: (L) If you feed it back at them, in other words, what they are saying is, I think, when you feel yourself getting angry, the only way to stop the whole thing is to stop being angry and be happy or at peace. When you are happy and at peace there is not in you the desire to send anything back.

A: Bingo.

Q: (J) Redirect the energy into something positive. (F) You can't fight fire with fire. (LM) Well, actually you can in reality. (T) What I am getting at is, is it possible to do that, to change the emotional state to something more positive than what they are expecting and feed that back to them. Is that a possibility?

A: Why.

Q: (T) Just to give them a taste of their own for a change. (J) Do you want to antagonize them? You are still feeding them your energy. (L) The only change you could really have would be the opposite emotion which would be peace and if you are truly feeling peace...

A: 4th density STSers feed off negative energy.

Q: (J) So, give them nothing. (T) But what I am thinking about is the energy... I have a natural... They are feeding off negative energy. They put something in me, some technological thing, because they come into 3rd density to mess with us...

Q: (T) ...that will amplify this for them. Make it even stronger.

A: Analogy follows: How effective is a light socket without a plug in it?

Q: (T) Well, how effective is a light socket without a socket in it... I'm trying to learn here so you guys give me some latitude.

A: What?

Q: (T) If you take a light socket and pull the socket... pull the plug on the light socket you no longer have light. (L) Well, the Lizzies are the light bulb and you are the power source so you just pull out their plug. (J) Unplug yourself. (T) Am I the socket?

A: How effective is a motor that is never turned on?

Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve them.

A: Implants are ineffective if not used.

Q: (J) The power source has to be on for the implant to work for them to get the juice and the power is negative thoughts and emotions. (T) But I am still a 3rd density being. I have all the emotions of a 3rd density being, the whole gamut, and that is part of what makes me a 3rd density being. Therefore I can't turn one emotion off without upsetting the balance of the other emotions, emotions are almost an analogy to the light and the dark.

A: No.

Q: (T) I have positive emotions and I have negative emotions; they both make up who I am.

A: If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.

Q: (T) Now, if I have only positive emotions, which is a nice thing to have and I'd like to have that, what does that do to the sensor equipment of the Lizzies?

A: Cancels them.

Q: (T) So they are tuned to negative frequencies?

Q: (T) Having positive feelings cuts off the implants. If I cut off the sensors by having positive feelings, what will the Lizards do?

A: Go elsewhere

As was mentioned by Pierre, DNA is a receiver, and proteins translate that cosmic information into your body. With a clean internal system, we get 'better service'. With a body full of toxins, the signal can be drowned out by noise. So it's not just work on negative emotions, but also taking care of your DNA by really striving to grow in Knowledge about the body and detox and diet, and then actually committing to health - not just for yourself, but on behalf of all and everything.

Then sit down and eat that bacon like the fate of the cosmos depends on it!

Part of the difficulty though is in recognizing that, at least for now, the world of relatively normal people seem to be overpowered and oppressed by said policies. And who can't help but be sometimes depressed by the news of these awful developments?!
And mind you, I don’t put myself above all these people, because I recognize full well that I might just as easily be one of the sheeple if i didn’t have the forum to bounce off ideas and have access to a wide range of different views, or different takes of the same view. So I am really grateful that I found this forum AND that I was able to stick to it, which probably (and seeing others come and go) is not a given for anyone landing on our shores, as big as the initial enthusiasm might be.

Also, we have to admit that, on the whole of it, what we're seeing is quite the spectacle! What I mean is that what's unfolding, in real time, cannot even be touched by any of the best epics we've read or watched in books and films that have so entertained us.
That’s very true, and as I said in my post, I’m touch and go on that. Sometimes I can see the spectacle - and maybe not enjoy it but find it vaguely amusing - and then again I loose sight of the bigger picture.

Then sit down and eat that bacon like the fate of the cosmos depends on it!
So then that’s exactly what I am going to do ... :-D

Thank you sooo very much for this session!
It is timely as it has confirmed something I have been sensing since midnight, new years eve night... after watching the fireworks, “Auld Lang Syne" Was sung by a choir and as soon as it came on I burst out crying, I was surprised by my reaction to it and decided to find a version of Auld Lang Syne and listen. It felt like there was a message or something there for me...

As I listened and cried, I got this realisation deep in my gut that it is time to emotionally disconnect from what we are now about to live or witness... as would be the stance if war came to your town... a realisation that you will witness death and destruction and now you have to suspend feeling .... rise above it all ....otherwise it will kill you...
I now see the value the romance books have brought me , they have re tuned my emotions...

(L) Well, all joking aside, I think the bottom line is that we're being challenged to take a more cosmic perspective on the whole thing. What did the Cs say once? No body-centric persons need apply. If you're body-centric, that means you're stuck in your 3D thinking. We're being invited to rise above that and basically enjoy the show because we're seeing a BIG historical set of events transpiring right before our eyes.

Here is the version I found and listened to. I dedicate the last verse to you all.
By James Taylor.

Put your headphones on and sing along out loud....

"And We'll take a cup of kindness yet
for days of Auld Lang Syne"

Thanks again...

Having said that, and as far as 'enjoying the show' goes, I think that the C's say this knowing full well how difficult this can be for us - but that, as several of us already suggested here, we can't effectively fight for our individual and collective futures if we succumb to depression and despair; it will just make us less effective - when what we're striving for is to become more effective. Also, we have to admit that, on the whole of it, what we're seeing is quite the spectacle! What I mean is that what's unfolding, in real time, cannot even be touched by any of the best epics we've read or watched in books and films that have so entertained us.

So right now we're alive, aware, and observing developments during a truly Profound moment in the history of our species - not to mention the 'cosmic' side of things. And what can be more interesting and fascinating than that; because even if it is a sometimes sobering experience, this time and place we're living in is providing us with a practically unparalleled opportunity to learn and grow from. And yes, enjoy.

Exactly. I sometimes wish we didn't have to live among it, but you have to admit that it is fascinating. Part of me also relishes the force being applied on us currently by the evil forces. When someone is trying to crush your spirit, it does provide more motivation to keep the spirit alive and to push back.

Of course I'm not always successful in this mind you. And I don't know if I could keep that attitude up if I were thrown in a gulag for instance, I don't know if I'm the caliber of soul for that, and I don't know if I really want to find out either. But at some point I guess you just have to trust the higher power. With the intelligent design stuff for instance, knowing and Seeing that there definitely is a design and a higher purpose, and that we have a part in creation, does provide some solace.

Thank you, castle and crew for this timely-hart-under-the-belt session, sure helped me calm down!
(Artemis) What about on Earth? Is there anything that we can see nowadays from Kantek's explosion?
Waking up, i thought: The Alpes! Italy got pushed North, mountains look very fresh.
But, more reasonable, geologist Michael Steinbacher made some material in the electric universe series, about cliffs that seem to be deposited on the earth, with a succinct lee and luff side. His idea that the Grand Canyon was made a canyon because of the river that kept flowing while the cliffs were deposited, washing away the hot dust, was enlightened.

Just think of it as watching a "bad/sad" movie and knowing all the time that it's all fake but there isn't anything you can do
I have been viewing the world situation thus, for a few years now. And the way I can "enjoy the show" despite it not being a "movie" I would choose to watch, is by thinking that it is the people I watch it with that make all the difference. We are all watching it all play out, but together, and we have the opportunity to share and discuss and discover, and be enriched in the process.

This image sums it up for me:

Panda.jpg

Back
Top Bottom