Session 30 January 2021

Having said that, and as far as 'enjoying the show' goes, I think that the C's say this knowing full well how difficult this can be for us - but that, as several of us already suggested here, we can't effectively fight for our individual and collective futures if we succumb to depression and despair; it will just make us less effective - when what we're striving for is to become more effective. Also, we have to admit that, on the whole of it, what we're seeing is quite the spectacle! What I mean is that what's unfolding, in real time, cannot even be touched by any of the best epics we've read or watched in books and films that have so entertained us.

I try to ‘enjoy the show’ with the Romance novels and also the TV show Ertugrul (thanks to this MindMatters show & others’ recommendations). What can I say, it’s awesome! In this part of an episode, Ertugrul is in the depths of despair against the forces of evil. He appears to have lost all hope. Ibn Arabi (the Sufi mystic & Ertugrul’s friend) appears in his slumber and tells him this story. I found it so moving and apropos (video is 4 min):

Roughly transcribed:
Ibn Arabi tells Ertugrul about the story of Hizir (a soldier) trapped in extreme heat with his comrades & enemies all around. Ibn warns about the dangers of despair. While Hizir’s comrades are arguing amongst themselves as to who should look for water, Hizir risks death to find water & save the rest. He returns (unbeknownst to him) with the ‘Water of Life’. Ibn Arabi then continues:
Ibn Arabi said:
‘Water of life’ is the water that makes you immortal. While this body is dying, the soul that drinks the ‘Water of life’ becomes immortal. ‘Water of life’ is faith. ‘Water of life’ is love, son, love! It is the thing that turns a person human, the dead into alive, it takes a person closer to God.
[...]
‘Water of life’ is a gift from God, not for the ones who go after it, but for the ones who want to reach God with love and faith by serving all of God’s creatures. You reach the ‘Water of life’ by serving the people.
[...]
Do not sit and wait for Hizir to come. Be the Hizir for the people in despair. Bring the ‘Water of life’ for those who are thirsty for faith.

My understanding is that even if you have to get vaccinated with the worst concoction they come up with, if you have also 'built an inner cathedral' by working through your issues, applying counter-measures like immune-system-supporting protocols, and drawing on the shared strength and faith of a 'network in Christ', their technological wizardry cannot negatively affect you.

It's like that scene in The Matrix when Neo is doubtful about Morpheus' claims and asks him: "What are you saying; that I can dodge bullets?" Morpheus responds: "No, Neo, I'm saying that when you're ready, you won't have to."

Just to add to that a thought: not to belittle the potentially disastrous effects the vaccine can have on some people, but maybe our attitude plays a role too. Think about it: if you believe the Covid lies, and regard the vaccine as the savior of humanity sent by our benevolent leaders, you treat the vax as your God and Savior. And indeed, you give it all your power so that it and the forces behind it actually become your God. If on the other hand you treat it as the devil that it is, and try your best to mitigate the effects using knowledge, while mentally pulling a Gandalf "though shall not pass!", then it might have much less power or psychic "entry point".

Besides, as sad as it is to see loved ones getting vaxed and believing the lies, they probably won't drop dead like flies. Paranoia isn't good for psychic protection either!

Hello Laura, the whole group and all those in the forum
Thank you very much for this new session.
It allows me to get back “in line” and stay calm.

Concerning one of the people who wrote about this session, my homeopathic doctor had told me not to take any vaccine because, homeopathically, he could not deactivate it or reharmonize me.
He also told me that it was a criminal act against humanity and that those who had induced this "had lost their souls".
He just agrees with the Russian vaccine, no problem, if I want to get vaccinated, which is not the case.

I found this article yesterday:
Biden manipule ses chiffres sur Youtube !
1612449132998.png

And also :
DIGITAL RESURRECTION : MICROSOFT HAS YOUR ASCENSION PLAN?

Where he talks about Paul (Corinthian), Microsoft and the "zombie" application ......
And this sentence made me think of the CS phrase to "stay on the balcony and watch the show".
“We look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal. (2 Corinthians 4.16, 18)”

For me, on the balcony, no popcorn but chocolate.....
Tenderness for all
Channa

Just to add to that a thought: not to belittle the potentially disastrous effects the vaccine can have on some people, but maybe our attitude plays a role too. Think about it: if you believe the Covid lies, and regard the vaccine as the savior of humanity sent by our benevolent leaders, you treat the vax as your God and Savior. And indeed, you give it all your power so that it and the forces behind it actually become your God. If on the other hand you treat it as the devil that it is, and try your best to mitigate the effects using knowledge, while mentally pulling a Gandalf "though shall not pass!", then it might have much less power or psychic "entry point".
I really like this way of looking at it.
Maybe because of the emotional thinking involved.
But, isn't it thus wishful thinking?

January 30th 2021 Session

A: At this point you should better understand "enjoy the show." So do it.
How should we enjoy the show? Maybe can we find some doing a review?

November 26, 1994 Session
A: Knowledge is the key to developing a conduit.
………

December 3, 1994 session
Q: (L) What does this wave consist of in terms of energy?
A: Feeling.
Q: (L) This wave is feeling? It is a wave of emotion?
A: Hyperkinetic sensate.
………

January 11, 1995 session
Q: (Barry) What do you mean by traveling on the wave?
A: Traveling on thoughts.
Q: (Fred) Our thoughts or your thoughts?
A: Not correct concept.
Q: (L) What is the correct concept?
A: All is just lessons.
Q: (L) Whose thoughts are they?
A: Thoughts unify all reality in existence and are all shared.
Q: (Susy) You travel on a wave of energy created by all thought forms?
A: Thought forms are all that exists!
Q: (Barry) Have those that are STS acknowledged that those that are STO are going to win in this race or conflict?
A: No, absolutely not! In fact, the STS cannot conceive of “losing” but instinctively feel pressure building upon them, that is the reason for the impending turmoil.
Q: (Barry) What happens to them when they lose, does this mean that they are degaussed, or does that mean that they have to go back and do the whole evolutionary process all over again on the other polarity?
A: Latter.
………

March 11, 1995 session
(T) ….As this wave passes by, does the orientation of the wave depend upon the individual?
A: Compare to seawaves. Waves are a part of the fiber of all nature.
Q: (T) Is it going to depend on where on the wave you are relating to the cycle, the crest and the trough? As to which way you transition on it?
A: No.
Q: (T) In other words, a wave that is going to transition from 3rd to 4th density will do so no matter where you are on the wave when it passes?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) A wave that is aligned to transit people from STS to STO or vice versa will do that also?
A: Or you could “go under” instead.
Now, “going under” necessarily implies standing still in the same spot and so 3D state of being. That is, like when a seewave in the shore goes over the body of someone. Nevertheless, how does a surfer catch an ocean wave?

Well. First the aspirant sees and hears the wave approaching. Next the postulant places the board aligned with the (vector) coming wave. Then that applicant applies a skilled but subtle impulse to join the movement of the wave. And thus is done, at that point the surfer goes riding over its crest.

Session July 4th 2020
A: Keep eyes and ears open so that you can enjoy the show. But also pay close and careful attention to those around you in love and harmony. Balance is key.
………

June 22, 1996 session
A: … Realm Border is traveling wave.
………

March 23, 1996 session
A: Wave, remember, is “realm border” crossing... what does this imply? Consult your knowledge base for Latin roots and proceed.

Very well. “Wave” is Latin undo, which curiously is an English word for “open, untie, dissolve,” and so on, in turn likely applied to ourselves and so our 3D planet. “Realm” is regnum that means “power, control”. “Border” is terminus that means “cessation, end.” Joying the 2 latter we have “end of control.” So, we don’t need to control the wave. We just ride the its crest.

January 21, 1995 session
A: You are still thinking at 3rd level.
Q: (D) Yeah, but I’m still trying to understand.. Sorry, guys
A: Don’t “try” so much, just go with it.
………

February 11, 1995 session
A: You try too much. Stop attempting and just “Go with it!” There is no need to steer, no need to drive, just ride!
………
A: No need to drive, just ride, that is what we do, we ride the wave!

Then sit down and eat that bacon like the fate of the cosmos depends on it!

So then that’s exactly what I am going to do ... :-D

Eat on, my friend. May the fork be with you.

And in case you (or anyone else) needs a wonderful, religious, bacon-praising banjo tune to accompany your meal, here you go!

"In uncertain hours
Our forebears looked
To the more certain powers
Of the holy good book
They opened up a verse
Then they read out the word
There was the voice of God
and the answer that they heard

But as for me,
I've a less oracular bent
Spent most of my time
Wondering where my time was spent
In particular desperation on a Sunday afternoon
All I had was good and life
was in some random swoon
I opened up a book
In the shelf near my bible
Opened up a book
For culinary survival

I took a look in
The Joy of Cooking
The Joy of Cooking,
Oh why oh, oh why oh
If I'm not mistaken,
The answer's bacon
The answer's bacon,
Oh why oh, oh why oh

I went and got my frying pan,
I cooked about a pound
Me and my little wife
and children sat us down
And grace was spoken
And that bacon scent were found
All I had lost
was found

I took a look in
The Joy of Cooking
The Joy of Cooking,
Oh why oh, oh why oh
If I'm not mistaken,
The answer's bacon
The answer's bacon,
Oh why oh, oh why oh"

I think it'd be a good one to put on the Cass Karaoke List, eh?

Indeed it is... 🍿
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this session, I didn't expect another one so soon.
Enjoying the show is really becoming more and more challenging. I notice how people around me change and split into camps. How my family mixed through Lockdown and Winter is falling into a mild depression. But it's nice to see that most of the time I keep my cool and can be a support for them.

The vaccination and how to avoid it is actually what worries me the most. When I see how they make people practically beg for it, it tears my heart out. My husband is a wheelchair user and is in a group with acquaintances he met at one of his rehabs. They are all collectively in the so-called "at risk" group and they are starting petitions to move up in the rankings. It feels like voluntary euthanasia.... I think it's really best to keep yourself under the radar as long as you can. This also seems to me to be the statement in this session regarding the distribution of the nanochips.

I would like to know more about the lack of time and its effects. What exactly happened? Or is this too much of a privacy issue? Then I apologise for the question.

Anyway, I am very grateful to have found this forum and for your work. :love: :hug:
The vaccine is the most concerning to me as well. There are literally thousands of comments I have seen from people who had adverse affects, or even death of loved ones after the vax. My husband works in a 99 bed mental facility, and five patients died within days of getting the first shot. They had zero deaths from Covid, even though they had dozens of positive tests, no one got very sick, and no one died. Then they give the shot, and BAM, five people dropped dead, and two were hospitalized. It seems Europe is catching on...the EU said the vaxx will NOT be mandatory and there will be no discrimination against those who don't get it.. Switzerland just banned the Astra Zeneca vaccine altogether. I am willing to bet the deaths from this vaxx will far outweigh deaths from Covid, but very few will be reported as vaccine deaths...they will call it underlying causes.

And yes, watching people line up for it like livestock is hard to watch. And all the media stories about rich people stealing vaccines from the poor, and people clamoring for the vaccine, I think those are BS propoganda, just like I don't believe for one second that the politicians or celebrities actually got the real vaccine. It was all for show for the sheeple.

I know the time is coming where a stand must be taken. We may lose our jobs because I will refuse the vaxx no matter what.

This is what happens in a world full of organic portals and the fact that an animal man has a physical advantage over spiritual man.

What I am seeing more of these days is sheeple feeling threatened from the select few who speak the truth. And it could just be simple truths about day to day affairs. They intuitively feel that since you are always speaking the truth, it is dangerous to let you gain stability, succeed or progress further in your life.

The humorous part is that they think they are able to hide these intuitions whereas their rhetorics and behaviour are easily observed. Hence, they end up proving that they are really just efficient machines with limited emotional range ie zombies.
Thanks! This describes my environment perfectly.
So, all we can really do is observe and internalise these learnings to overcome the guilt and finally move on to something better. Out of the ashes of the old world comes a new kingdom of the Christ!! FWIW

Thank you once again for this session. I think that many members of this forum already knew, thought, or felt some important information that has been said. All of that depends on our own knowledge, "instinct" and global work about the understanding of this reality.

It appears to me that many things have been done around here and elsewhere for years just for this moment we currently live.

I can tell, after having talked with many people and read/watch many articles/videos, that the gap is increasing between those who smell that something is strange about our world and those who go on swallowing all of this.
So, yes, we just have have ot enjoy the show since it's in the same time a big lesson and a big demonstration and application of what we have been trying to learn for a long time.

Of course, it's nothing but hard to do. Some of you can feel alone and lost sometimes, it's my case. But at some point, hang on to something that can prevent you to fall. Be strong, be close to those you love, help those who claim for it. Do what you learned and what you feel you have to.

May the force be with you my fellow learners...

Joe) It's mostly in the West. That's a good question. Why are so many of the strongest control measures being imposed in Europe and America and other Western countries?

A: They were weakened by "good times" and "freedom" that permits the flourishing of pathology.

Q: (L) So in other words, when you have real freedom...

(Joe) It weakens the people and it also creates a climate where the greediest have a free lunch so to speak. Those in power become greedier and greedier.
Thank you @Laura and the Chateau crew.

I was wondering this too Joe. What comes to mind is the ongoing narrative that “we’re all in this together”.. in other words if I fall, we all fall and if you don’t fall I’m gonna pull you down into the hell we’ve created so that we can ensure mass suffering. Well that’s how I hear the message anyways - sick puppies.
I don’t know about you guys but 12 months ago I struggled to imagine things getting chaotic. But each month it becomes more and more realistic and in fact as the months go by the train to Chaos seems to be speeding up. More than ever my mantra has become “sit back and watch the show” - don’t get emotionally involved - don’t let it wind you up - watch with detachment and anticipate nothing. Without these reminders I’d be frazzled for sure!
Stay safe everyone

Session July 4th 2020
A: Keep eyes and ears open so that you can enjoy the show. But also pay close and careful attention to those around you in love and harmony. Balance is key.
The above session excerpt stood out to me and I've been thinking more about the 'But also pay close attention to those around you in love and harmony' part after reading it today. I went and re-read the July 4th post session discussion which speaks further on what the C's said in the above excerpt as well. Felt like I needed a refresher today on how to better handle the situation with my family..after another argument recently that probably didn't need to happen. I tend to not say much at all about my take on Covid, the 'vaccine' etc. with my family because of how different our views are on things (they are more in line with the mainstream narrative) even so there's tension there and it's happened a few times now where somethings said that's resulted in an argument. My brother who lives on the East Coast is not speaking to my parents right now due to a heated argument they got into over the phone last November, having to do with their different views on Politics and things Covid related. I had heard about the argument but didn't think it was as bad as to cut off communication altogether. He is now not speaking with my sister and I, even though we weren't part of the original argument. Not sure what else to do at this point, but try and let it be for now.

Anyway, thanks again all for this latest session and everyone's thoughtful input in this session thread.

The above session excerpt stood out to me and I've been thinking more about the 'But also pay close attention to those around you in love and harmony' part after reading it today. I went and re-read the July 4th post session discussion which speaks further on what the C's said in the above excerpt as well. Felt like I needed a refresher today on how to better handle the situation with my family..after another argument recently that probably didn't need to happen. I tend to not say much at all about my take on Covid, the 'vaccine' etc. with my family because of how different our views are on things (they are more in line with the mainstream narrative) even so there's tension there and it's happened a few times now where somethings said that's resulted in an argument. My brother who lives on the East Coast is not speaking to my parents right now due to a heated argument they got into over the phone last November, having to do with their different views on Politics and things Covid related. I had heard about the argument but didn't think it was as bad as to cut off communication altogether. He is now not speaking with my sister and I, even though we weren't part of the original argument. Not sure what else to do at this point, but try and let it be for now.

Anyway, thanks again all for this latest session and everyone's thoughtful input in this session thread.
Hi Cleo, families are hard work aren’t they?😂. Apart from my brother all of my family and in-laws follow the MSM. My mums getting vaccinated today, I tried to get her to at least take vit c but she’s not interested. They all think the “vaccine “ is the magical bullet to get us out of this mess. Sadly, family on my in-law side are hardcore MSM. They’ll probably cheer on people getting arrested for not getting vaccinated. Tough times ahead. Stay strong, we’re so my better knowing what we know, than blindly following the authorities.

Back
Top Bottom