Session 30 January 2021

So I had a thought that perhaps the vaccine was like a "substrate", a preparation that would allow for a selective introduction of a "reagent" - a chip. Perhaps something else could be also introduced and "catalyze" a reaction.

I was thinking along similar lines ... Maybe the mRNA (or any other ‘nano’ thing they throw into this vaccine concoction - and mind you, it is not a vaccine but genetic engineering) is programmed to do certain things, as in a probe seeking some pre-determined genetic sequence, or maybe a particular trait somewhere else. But at first nothing happens much. Then at a later time, maybe in the form of another vaccine, or maybe in some more widely dispersed manner (food, airborne spraying or what have you), another substance seeks out the combination of ‘seeker-probe’ with the trait, and if present in a combined form, it then creates a reaction, like triggering some disease process that leads to the expiration or neutralization of this organism - and only in those with the trait.

So you might then ask, why not deploy the ‘probe’ straight away and be done with it? Maybe one potential answer is obfuscation - if cause and effect are seperated by a certain time, it becomes difficult, if not impossible, to make a connection. The ‘vaccine’ cannot be blamed.

So in a sense it is like the ‘ethnic-specific’ weapon the Cs talked in one of the past sessions, only ‘ethnicity’ is more widely understood in a ‘tribal’ manner, as representing a specific trait, that for 4D STS is a hinderance to imposing absolute control.

I know, this is a wild speculation, but that is what has gone through my mind reading the last C session. And let’s not forget what they said a few sessions back - that in the hubris of the 4D STS forces, the ‘vaccination’ would likely backfire too - although I have come to be careful with their use of the term ‘back-fire’, as it may well mean something other than we imagine, something deleterious to the vehicle we travel in! :-D

Does this mean something is going to come close to Earth, and then lightning will go between the ground of Earth and the ground of that something?
I had more in mind a lightning between two spots on the surface of Earth like in the picture below:

6a0105371bb32c970b0115720943b1970b-pi

I think what's happening right now is a bit like waiting for a tough exam session in college - and it even fits with saying we're at school. You learned the best you could and made mistakes. You see and feel the exams are close, so you worry about it, but you can't do more than you can. The only difference is that you know when the exams are and when you will have the stress behind you, no matter if you have a repeat or not. The second difference is that you usually know where you came from and what awaits you when you get back there. Perhaps the most tiring thing is that we do not remember our purpose and true history, and although we have nowhere to go back, we are not aware of how it was there and why we wanted to be here.
It is "curious" that you mention about the exams.

Tonight I had a dream in which my subconscious was put to the test.

A scenario occurred to me in which I stole a car. Curiously, I left him again a few meters later.

When the owners arrived (at this point I was strange, because there were many girls and boys), I "lied". I approached them so they wouldn't worry because the car was not where they had left it. But "I" protected myself by telling them a lie. Something of a thief and that this thief had fled.

They were very nice, but when I left, believing that I had deceived them, one of "them" very tall, looked at me seriously and with a disapproving face. In that instant I realized that what I had done was not right.

I don't know if consciously I would have done that, but I probably would. I have to keep working on that aspect of my being.

Greetings to the "good people" who help us.

Shhhhh. . .

Dongfend motor owns jeep

Does China own jeep?

Still, the comments from Great Wall signal China's continuing interest in becoming a global force in the auto industry. ... The automaker owns the Chrysler, Dodge, Ram and Jeep brands, as well as the Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Maserati brands in Europe.Aug 21, 2017

Hello, I will post my question here, I hope I am in the right place ... So, I placed an order on the site of the red pill for the secret history of the French world. But I did not have confirmation of the order ... On the site in the basket there is a note: awaiting payment, however I did the CB procedure which returned me to PayPal, it had the seems to have worked, but I have a doubt. Can you tell me if my order has been taken into account? Thank you for your reply.

I was thinking along similar lines ... Maybe the mRNA (or any other ‘nano’ thing they throw into this vaccine concoction - and mind you, it is not a vaccine but genetic engineering) is programmed to do certain things, as in a probe seeking some pre-determined genetic sequence, or maybe a particular trait somewhere else. But at first nothing happens much. Then at a later time, maybe in the form of another vaccine, or maybe in some more widely dispersed manner (food, airborne spraying or what have you), another substance seeks out the combination of ‘seeker-probe’ with the trait, and if present in a combined form, it then creates a reaction, like triggering some disease process that leads to the expiration or neutralization of this organism - and only in those with the trait.

So you might then ask, why not deploy the ‘probe’ straight away and be done with it? Maybe one potential answer is obfuscation - if cause and effect are seperated by a certain time, it becomes difficult, if not impossible, to make a connection. The ‘vaccine’ cannot be blamed.

So in a sense it is like the ‘ethnic-specific’ weapon the Cs talked in one of the past sessions, only ‘ethnicity’ is more widely understood in a ‘tribal’ manner, as representing a specific trait, that for 4D STS is a hinderance to imposing absolute control.

I know, this is a wild speculation, but that is what has gone through my mind reading the last C session. And let’s not forget what they said a few sessions back - that in the hubris of the 4D STS forces, the ‘vaccination’ would likely backfire too - although I have come to be careful with their use of the term ‘back-fire’, as it may well mean something other than we imagine, something deleterious to the vehicle we travel in! :-D
This is like how G Webb describes the working and the choice for a coronavirus in the 60s. It delivers a payload. Unlike the in-discriminant heavy hitter diseases dr Mengele was investigating, the FBI was looking for a marking substance, to spray communist insurrectionists with. And to maybe target them later for a killing.

Concerning these new vaccines, could they eventually play a role in the elimination of the real Semites ? with all the possibilities envisaged ? which would be terrible !:cry:

Another great session. Funny how the C's said " Enjoy the show", same as Q. Charlie Ward and Simon Parks have been on the same message as well... "Hold the line, calm down, work on a local level and better yourself".... Good advice I'd say. Love you all.
Duke,
I had a similar thought as you since Charlie Ward and other Q podcasters have been using that exact same phrase. They have even said to get out the popcorn. However, to be fair to Simon Parks, he dislikes the phrase and the idea of it being like a cinema film where you consume popcorn while watching the fun. He knows just how dark the PTB forces are as he has worked with their victims over many years.
As a caveat, I recall that the C's said some time ago that Q was a psyop. David Icke has also recently spoken out against those promoting the 'Q Plan'. He claimed that the Soviets in the Russian civil war used a similar strategy to fool White Army supporters by having an intelligence team advise people over the radio to sit back and do nothing as there was a plan and all would work out well in the end. Well, we know how that one ended. I may be wrong but I do think Parks is sincere, although there has been a chopping and changing of the message as the supposed military counter coup has failed to come off (it is now being pushed out to March/April). That being said, there are certainly odd things happening in the world at the moment including: the military coup in Mynama (Burma) after a rigged election, the sudden resignation of the Italian Prime Minister and the fall of the Dutch government, the CEO's of Amazon and CNN suddenly stepping down for no apparent reason, various arrests of high profile persons such as Bruce Springsteen and a former Italian premier, the fly past at the Super Bowl final (possibly involving an element of Space Force), the appointment of General Michael Flynn's brother as US Commander of all land forces in the Pacific theatre (given Michael Flynn's strong support for Trump) and perhaps even the sudden death of Edmund de Rothschild in Switzerland. Some of these things could perhaps relate to the global factors the C's referred to recently. Just a thought.

Concerning these new vaccines, could they eventually play a role in the elimination of the real Semites ? with all the possibilities envisaged ? which would be terrible !:cry:
Sometime in the past several hours I saw an article talking about all the vaccination going on in Israel - that it was the model to be followed or something like that. Can't find it now, but @seve 's post really gives food for thought! That the majority of Israelis are Ashkenazi Jews rather than Semites may not make a difference in that the non-Ashkenazi Jews/Palestinians are being vaccinated as part of the entire population.

From wiki:
In 2018, 31.8% of Israeli Jews self-identified as Ashkenazi, in addition to 12.4% being immigrants from the former USSR, a majority of whom self-identify as Ashkenazi. They have played a prominent role in the economy, media, and politics of Israel since its founding.

Sometime in the past several hours I saw an article talking about all the vaccination going on in Israel - that it was the model to be followed or something like that. Can't find it now, but @seve 's post really gives food for thought! That the majority of Israelis are Ashkenazi Jews rather than Semites may not make a difference in that the non-Ashkenazi Jews/Palestinians are being vaccinated as part of the entire population.

From wiki:
Could they modify the content of the vaccine to act on the "Semitic" part of our common DNA?

Duke,
I had a similar thought as you since Charlie Ward and other Q podcasters have been using that exact same phrase. They have even said to get out the popcorn. However, to be fair to Simon Parks, he dislikes the phrase and the idea of it being like a cinema film where you consume popcorn while watching the fun. He knows just how dark the PTB forces are as he has worked with their victims over many years.
As a caveat, I recall that the C's said some time ago that Q was a psyop. David Icke has also recently spoken out against those promoting the 'Q Plan'. He claimed that the Soviets in the Russian civil war used a similar strategy to fool White Army supporters by having an intelligence team advise people over the radio to sit back and do nothing as there was a plan and all would work out well in the end. Well, we know how that one ended. I may be wrong but I do think Parks is sincere, although there has been a chopping and changing of the message as the supposed military counter coup has failed to come off (it is now being pushed out to March/April). That being said, there are certainly odd things happening in the world at the moment including: the military coup in Mynama (Burma) after a rigged election, the sudden resignation of the Italian Prime Minister and the fall of the Dutch government, the CEO's of Amazon and CNN suddenly stepping down for no apparent reason, various arrests of high profile persons such as Bruce Springsteen and a former Italian premier, the fly past at the Super Bowl final (possibly involving an element of Space Force), the appointment of General Michael Flynn's brother as US Commander of all land forces in the Pacific theatre (given Michael Flynn's strong support for Trump) and perhaps even the sudden death of Edmund de Rothschild in Switzerland. Some of these things could perhaps relate to the global factors the C's referred to recently. Just a thought.
According to some sources, many celebrities allied to ILLUMINATI could get out of the circuit.

Could they modify the content of the vaccine to act on the "Semitic" part of our common DNA?
The possibility of creating racially targeted vaccines/meds has been a topic of discussion on this forum - I forget which thread that might have been - maybe one of the transcripts? Not sure what key words for Search would identify the material in question. I hold onto the thought that the Cs have said that all these STS machinations will fail/backfire. It would be such poetic justice if the Israelis bring about their own demise by their extreme arrogance/hubris. None deserve it more.

The possibility of creating racially targeted vaccines/meds has been a topic of discussion on this forum - I forget which thread that might have been - maybe one of the transcripts? Not sure what key words for Search would identify the material in question.
I believe the term you are looking for is 'Ethnic Specific Weapons'. Sott had a special supplement on it years ago and articles with titles relating to this and it is likely (though I can't remember specifics) that it is on the forum and in some sessions. Signs Supplement on Ethnic Specific Weapons

I believe the term you are looking for is 'Ethnic Specific Weapons'. Sott had a special supplement on it years ago and articles with titles relating to this and it is likely (though I can't remember specifics) that it is on the forum and in some sessions. Signs Supplement on Ethnic Specific Weapons
Thanks @Mike for this. I guess in many ways I'm still a newbie in that I did not know there was a Signs Supplement! Probably listed on the main site but overlooked. But anyways -
Ethnic Weapons

We posted a story on the Signs page that David Kelly was involved with ultra secret work at Israel’s Institute for Biological Research.

A report on November 15, 1998 by the Sunday Times suggests that this Institute "is working on a biological weapon that would harm Arabs but not Jews".
Yowser! And of course we know what happened to David Kelly! I'm thinking there was some forum discussion regarding the possibility that the 'Jews' have been tasked by 4DSTS to eliminate the real Semites - unknowingly as to the real reason except for the extreme top leadership. I guess those are the ones who presumably are having actual contact with 4DSTS/lizzies.

Again, one has to believe that this is going to blow up in their faces big time!

Back
Top Bottom