Session 30 January 2021

Thanks @Mike for this. I guess in many ways I'm still a newbie in that I did not know there was a Signs Supplement! Probably listed on the main site but overlooked. But anyways -

Yowser! And of course we know what happened to David Kelly! I'm thinking there was some forum discussion regarding the possibility that the 'Jews' have been tasked by 4DSTS to eliminate the real Semites - unknowingly as to the real reason except for the extreme top leadership. I guess those are the ones who presumably are having actual contact with 4DSTS/lizzies.

Again, one has to believe that this is going to blow up in their faces big time!
Jeep you said in an earlier post "That the majority of Israelis are Ashkenazi Jews rather than Semites may not make a difference in that the non-Ashkenazi Jews/Palestinians are being vaccinated as part of the entire population".
Well I saw a recent TV interview involving a leading Israeli doctor and the British interviewer conducting the interview was criticising the Israeli authorities for not providing the vaccine to Palestinians living in the occupied territories. The doctor defended this decision by saying that under the Oslo Peace Accords the Palestinian Authority took responsibility for treating its own citizens. I thought at the time that this openly biased policy may in reality be doing the Palestinians a favour.

Jeep you said in an earlier post "That the majority of Israelis are Ashkenazi Jews rather than Semites may not make a difference in that the non-Ashkenazi Jews/Palestinians are being vaccinated as part of the entire population".
Well I saw a recent TV interview involving a leading Israeli doctor and the British interviewer conducting the interview was criticising the Israeli authorities for not providing the vaccine to Palestinians living in the occupied territories. The doctor defended this decision by saying that under the Oslo Peace Accords the Palestinian Authority took responsibility for treating its own citizens. I thought at the time that this openly biased policy may in reality be doing the Palestinians a favour.
That's interesting and I agree with you that it's better for the Palestinians not to get the vaccine. I wish I could have relocated the article I referenced before about Israel and its vaccination rollout that may have said something about the Palestinians - I more or less glanced at it rather than read it thoroughly so don't know the details. It is 'funny' that those who are clamoring for the vaccine think it's going to protect them and others from the lethal Covid-19! :nuts:

Thought I'd try a different approach to finding the article (which may in fact have been a teaser-type blurb to the side of a main article) I saw before - googled Israel the model for covid vaccination:

Vaccines are curbing COVID: Data from Israel show drop in ...

www.nature.com › news › article

Feb 5, 2021 — Good news from Israel. Researchers are seeing signs that COVID-19 vaccines are helping to curb infections and hospitalizations among older ...

Israel no role model for COVID-19 vaccination rollout | Arab ...

www.arabnews.com › node

Jan 27, 2021 — Israel is being celebrated for having administered more coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccines per capita than any other country, ahead of ...

Israel's Covid-19 Vaccinations Hold Lessons for U.S. - WSJ

www.wsj.com › articles › israels-covid-19-vaccinations-h...

Jan 26, 2021 — Israel has rolled out the fastest Covid-19 vaccination campaign in the world, inoculating more than 30% of its population since late December.

Israel's handling of coronavirus seems like a success ...

www.nbcnews.com › news › world › israel-s-handling-...

Feb 6, 2021 — TEL AVIV — As Israel outpaces Western nations in its Covid-19 vaccination effort, it has become a role model for a world aching to return to life ...
Hmm - that second one looks mighty interesting. Proceeding to check all of these out . . .

Hmm - that second one looks mighty interesting.
That second one:

Israel no role model for COVID-19 vaccination rollout

Israel is being celebrated for having administered more coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccines per capita than any other country, ahead of the UAE, the UK, Bahrain and even the US. Israel has reportedly inoculated about 20 percent of its population already.

But that is only half the picture. Israel is also the country that is not giving the vaccine to the more than 4.5 million Palestinians who live under its military occupation in the West Bank and the blockaded Gaza Strip. Israel’s citizens are being vaccinated, but Palestinians under its gun are not. Tel Aviv is also giving the vaccination to Israeli settlers living on illegally confiscated Palestinian lands in the West Bank.
Protests have been lodged against Israel’s separation of these populations, including by the UN, which issued a statement calling on Tel Aviv to ensure swift and equitable access to COVID-19 vaccines, as per its responsibilities under international law.

The issue is also being raised in the US Capitol, where President Joe Biden and members of the US Congress are united in supporting Israel’s right to exist. What they are not united on, however, is defending the human rights of those Christians and Muslims who live under Israel’s brutal and repressive occupation. In fact, most American politicians and mainstream media outlets are downplaying Israel’s less-than-admirable trait of excluding the Palestinians from their vaccination program.
While Biden has vowed to respect the rights of Arab and Muslim Americans and has endorsed the two-state solution as a basis for a final peace accord, he has not said much about Israel’s practices. It is still early, of course, and there are a lot of other priorities, such as revoking the previous administration's so-called “Muslim ban,” which prohibited travel to the US from several of the world’s 50 predominantly Muslim nations.

The Democratic Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer has also not addressed the issue. Instead, he is busy pushing the impeachment of Trump. In truth, Schumer has never been very sympathetic to the rights of the Christian and Muslim Palestinians who live under Israel’s occupation, and has been strongly supportive of nearly every Israeli move.
But there are some Democratic voices that are standing up and fighting for the Palestinians, urging Israel to provide jabs to those in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. A few courageous members of Congress have fearlessly called out Israel’s discriminatory policies, including Rep. Marie Newman. She has just started her first term representing Illinois’ 3rd Congressional District, which has the country’s largest concentration of Palestinian residents, according to a New York Times analysis of US Census data. Newman wrote on Twitter: “The Netanyahu administration has a moral and humanitarian obligation to ensure that both Israelis & Palestinians have access to vaccines.” She added: “Whether we’re talking about our own communities, the United States, or nations across the globe, we must do everything in our power to ensure vaccines are not only distributed rapidly but also equitably.” Other Democratic lawmakers to speak out include newly elected New York Rep. Jamaal Bowman, senior House Rep. Joaquin Castro and former vice presidential candidate Sen. Tim Kaine.
The hypocrisy of Israel being applauded for leading the world in vaccinating its citizens while ignoring the civilians who live under its total control on land it claims belongs to its nation is appalling, but not surprising. Israel is the world leader in rebranding its human rights violations as policies intended to thwart terrorism. It spends hundreds of millions of dollars each year on public relations spin in the US, pays for and hosts hundreds of members of Congress on politically narrow tours of the country, and its supporters write for many major foreign publications, offering a filtered version of reality, while it imposes restrictions on journalists that do criticize Israel.

If the US and the rest of the world are looking for a role model on how to distribute COVID-19 vaccines, they should not use Israel. When it comes to human and civil rights, Israel is at the back of the line.
I have to think this is another ploy similar to 'there's a shortage of vaccines - you better hope you'll be able to get one!' In this case, the Israelis are getting it, but it's being denied to the Palestinians. So, that proves it must be lifesaving otherwise it would be distributed to the Palestinians as well! How could it be more obvious that Israel is being overtly discriminatory towards Palestinians by denying them the vaccination! Oh, the horror! :scared:

🎶🎪🤡🍿🎶

It does tend to shoot down the idea that this is a Semite extermination agenda unless it's going at it in a very backhanded way i.e. we don't have to force the shot on them because we can get them to voluntarily clamor for it! And who's to know what exactly will be in the vax the Palestinians will get assuming that happens?

Also, figures don't lie, but liars can figure. That is what this article screams to me:

Israeli Vaccine Campaign Took Three Weeks to Curb Spread

Excerpt:
Using tallies of cases and hospitalized patients among vaccinated individuals, Aran found the shot was 66% to 85% effective in reducing the number of SARS-CoV-2 positive cases and was more than 90% effective in reducing severe hospitalizations, he said Friday in a separate paper, published before peer-review and publication.

“There is little doubt that the vaccine is highly effective in reducing cases, hospitalizations and deaths,” Aran concluded.

The number of cases among vaccinated individuals reported to Israel’s Ministry of Health, as cited by Aran are detailed below:
POSITIVE >60Y
POSITIVE <60Y
SEVERE/CRITICAL/FATAL CASES
1st dose,
days 0-13

1st dose,
days 14-21

2nd dose,
days 0-6

2nd dose,
after day 6

So, there you have it folks! It's a freakin' medical miracle!

Thank you very much Laura & Ark and Team, for patience and perseverance and this great last session. One can learn a lot from the discussion as well, it is so very encouraging in times like this.
We all have us all, it is going to be ok.
Maybe the show isn't as enjoyable as we would wish it to be, but it is still only a show, and we still have the first row from where to observe, and learn, and appreciate it as it is.

(Joe) It's mostly in the West. That's a good question. Why are so many of the strongest control measures being imposed in Europe and America and other Western countries?

A: They were weakened by "good times" and "freedom" that permits the flourishing of pathology.

Q: (L) So in other words, when you have real freedom...

(Joe) It weakens the people and it also creates a climate where the greediest have a free lunch so to speak. Those in power become greedier and greedier.

Poland leading the charge for freedom in the EU.

Just catching up with this thread, and thank you for the session! Altough there's a serious nature to everything that is coming, it's also not too surprising. Time to think beyond the body and do our best to enjoy the show. For me, it has its ups and downs. A few weeks ago I was reminded via the radio to not let anyone steal your sunshine:

According to some sources, many celebrities allied to ILLUMINATI could get out of the circuit.
As a postscript to my previous post, I have just listened to Simon Parkes' latest podcast (18th Feb) and he seems to be suggesting that the US military are currently liberating trafficked children who have been hidden in the warren of tunnels under Washington D.C. Sadly, they are supposedly also bringing out an awful lot of human remains. I appreciate that Parkes could be a disinformation agent but if we take him at his word, this may connect with a few things the C's mentioned in earlier sessions. I recall that they said the Lizards/Greys are taking more children every year for nutrition purposes. They had also said that there were something like 8 million Greys/Lizards on Earth hidden underground. That number would require a lot of feeding at 3rd Density. They also mentioned that the Lizards particularly savoured children on their menu and the bulk of the children taken were Indian children. I was not sure at the time whether they meant Native American children or Asian Indian children. However, given that there are few Native American children in comparison to Asian Indian children, I guess it would be the latter. As we know millions of people disappear/go missing each year on this planet, many without a trace. India is next door to Mynamar where there has just been a military coup after a rigged election. According to Parkes, the coup may also have been staged because Mynamar is according to him a major centre for people trafficking, including child sex slaves. If Parkes is correct, the coup may strike a real blow not only against the PTB/Illuminati but also against their Lizard overlords as well, if they are relying on such children for their lunch. The C's also mentioned early on in the sessions that there was a big scandal concerning Denver Airport, which many in the alternative news media think was built to be a major conduit for bringing in future opponents of the PTB as prisoners once they move to enforce their NWO. BTW there is a thread for Denver Airport on the Forum, which still attracts a lot of active posting, particularly as regards the infamous wall murals. For those who have not read the thread, the rebuilt airport has a warren of large tunnels under it where people have reportedly seen Lizard beings. It would certainly be an ideal place for the PTB to bring trafficked children into the USA for distribution around their networks, especially at the moment where there is much less passenger footfall than normal. If Parkes is right, there may at last be some concerted push back by elements of the military against the PTB/Illuminati and their alien masters. We can but hope.

It seems to me that the majority of people in the group are people with no kids or kids that are grown. Very rarely do I see advice toward people who have other humans literally depending on them with the vaccination situation. All the advice is wonderful for taking care of yourself. You can tell the children your advice I have read, but how would you know if they understand all the info regarding how to keep implants from activating. It seems unrealistic for children. You can say you won't take the vaccine, but this will not work for school. So does anyone have any advice that have kids, on what we should do? I know the School is going to force it eventually. I hardly think sitting back and eating popcorn is the answer for those of us in the middle of it with our kids. Yes if I didn't have kids, maybe it would be amusing to watch the show. Having to watch them scream and cry and suffer doesn't seem so amusing to me! Especially when they look to me with trust that I will protect them or try! The one child that is oldest doesn't comprehend how to keep an implant from activating, he is confused! Is there some advice for the ones who have kids or are taking care of someone disabled. I know you can take supplements that help. But that might slap of torture by a non-custodial parent that wants custody if your kids are fighting you on supplements. Also if there is something in vaccine to exterminate people they don't want in gene pool. Will any of these supplements help anyway? Is there any point in me trying to skip vaccine if my kids have to take it.? It somehow seems wrong! Did I miss something? We're you pointing out earlier that we are the expendable crew members. I really wasn't going to say anything. Had a feeling that's the situation. Thought I would ask just in case for my children's sake. Thank you

the USA for distribution around their networks, especially at the moment where there is much less passenger footfall than normal. If Parkes is right, there may at last be some concerted push back by elements of the military against the PTB/Illuminati and their alien masters. We can but hope.
The forces involved must balance each other, hence this strange game of chess !

It seems to me that the majority of people in the group are people with no kids or kids that are grown. Very rarely do I see advice toward people who have other humans literally depending on them with the vaccination situation. All the advice is wonderful for taking care of yourself. You can tell the children your advice I have read, but how would you know if they understand all the info regarding how to keep implants from activating. It seems unrealistic for children. You can say you won't take the vaccine, but this will not work for school. So does anyone have any advice that have kids, on what we should do? I know the School is going to force it eventually. I hardly think sitting back and eating popcorn is the answer for those of us in the middle of it with our kids. Yes if I didn't have kids, maybe it would be amusing to watch the show. Having to watch them scream and cry and suffer doesn't seem so amusing to me! Especially when they look to me with trust that I will protect them or try! The one child that is oldest doesn't comprehend how to keep an implant from activating, he is confused! Is there some advice for the ones who have kids or are taking care of someone disabled. I know you can take supplements that help. But that might slap of torture by a non-custodial parent that wants custody if your kids are fighting you on supplements. Also if there is something in vaccine to exterminate people they don't want in gene pool. Will any of these supplements help anyway? Is there any point in me trying to skip vaccine if my kids have to take it.? It somehow seems wrong! Did I miss something? We're you pointing out earlier that we are the expendable crew members. I really wasn't going to say anything. Had a feeling that's the situation. Thought I would ask just in case for my children's sake. Thank you
You are right, the problem of children is real. There are 2 possibilities: your child is vaccinated in spite of you and then there are possibilities to reduce the impact of the vaccine on him (see corona thread) or your spiritual resonance will manage to protect him from the vaccine and in one way or another he will not be vaccinated. In either case you will have done your best according to your deepest convictions.

Thank you for the replies! Home school is not a option. The other non-custodial parent would get custody. Arrangement is set up due to me being the only one who can help with the school system and child. Believe me I would home school if I could! The last message was very helpful!
Now I understand we might have a chance as long as I do the best to keep my spiritual resonance up.

Back
Top Bottom