Session 30 January 2021

It seems to me that the majority of people in the group are people with no kids or kids that are grown.
It doesn't matter, kids remain kids to parents even when they are grown and our worries about them change, but never disappear. :-)
I understand your concerns, christaletoile, but I think the right approach to this dilemma is the best way forward.

We can't say with certainty if supplements will cure us of every evil hidden in those vaccines, but then it's not a magical cure. If we think that, we are mistaken. They do however help our immune system become stronger. Assuming you have been reading here for quite some time you know that there is no free lunch!

First and foremost, I think we ourselves are responsible for our own thoughts, emotions and actions, which if we don't know how to deal with them in a constructive manner will affect our children and that may even be worse than the vaccine (I am not saying you are doing that, this is a general observation).

I don't know how old your children you are, but I wouldn't bother them with unnecessary information which may only upset them (I made that mistake in the past.) So, I wouldn't talk about implants and so on. And, I would set an example for my kids and show them that I can handle these times with equanimity and that in itself will give your kids a beacon to look to, even when the going gets rough(er) and that will also help them face whatever comes their way.

Thank you for your reply. I have been reading Laura's stuff since within 3 months of her first coming on line. I remember Laura having the dilemma with what she should tell her children. I was under the impression that as soon as they could understand things you were supposed to slowly teach them. Which I did with my two older grown sons. I believe my older sons are about the age of Laura's younger children. One son believes what I say and makes a effort. The older one thinks I am a nut job. I of course care for my older children but know it's their decision to do the work if they decide to. I have no guilt or issues with their decisions. The other child I have raised since he was born. I am his Mother for all intents and purposes. I am his biological Grandmother. He is now 14 but has Asperger's, so he is mentally at the age of 10. I have been teaching him slowly since he was five. He knows about most of everything Laura has taught. His Asperger's causes him to have memory issues. Then with normal child behavior on top of it, going through the child anal stages. He is not able to get quite a handle on what he needs to do. I was primarily asking at his request. I have read and reread the stuff everyone has offered but it was mostly to do with adults choosing to do what they need to do to give them a chance. He is not able to operate on a adult level yet. Plus I have custody of him under very special circumstances. He is the son of my son who thinks I am a nut job. In the grandest picture it would destroy him if he were taken away from me. He is in terror because they will probably force him to take vaccination. He knows it will alter his genes. He is afraid that everything he has learned and worked on might get lost and he won't get a chance at being a fourth density cadidate. He knows if he had a chance to grow up he probably would get it right. I was trying to offer him some solace. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that he might be able to kind of piggy back off me if I make it. Someone said something like that above. Did not want to say that to him if my memory didn't serve me right. After reading Laura's stuff for 20 some years. I have a little difficulty occasionally remembering everything.

Thank you for your reply. I have been reading Laura's stuff since within 3 months of her first coming on line. I remember Laura having the dilemma with what she should tell her children. I was under the impression that as soon as they could understand things you were supposed to slowly teach them. Which I did with my two older grown sons. I believe my older sons are about the age of Laura's younger children. One son believes what I say and makes a effort. The older one thinks I am a nut job. I of course care for my older children but know it's their decision to do the work if they decide to. I have no guilt or issues with their decisions. The other child I have raised since he was born. I am his Mother for all intents and purposes. I am his biological Grandmother. He is now 14 but has Asperger's, so he is mentally at the age of 10. I have been teaching him slowly since he was five. He knows about most of everything Laura has taught. His Asperger's causes him to have memory issues. Then with normal child behavior on top of it, going through the child anal stages. He is not able to get quite a handle on what he needs to do. I was primarily asking at his request. I have read and reread the stuff everyone has offered but it was mostly to do with adults choosing to do what they need to do to give them a chance. He is not able to operate on a adult level yet. Plus I have custody of him under very special circumstances. He is the son of my son who thinks I am a nut job. In the grandest picture it would destroy him if he were taken away from me. He is in terror because they will probably force him to take vaccination. He knows it will alter his genes. He is afraid that everything he has learned and worked on might get lost and he won't get a chance at being a fourth density cadidate. He knows if he had a chance to grow up he probably would get it right. I was trying to offer him some solace. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that he might be able to kind of piggy back off me if I make it. Someone said something like that above. Did not want to say that to him if my memory didn't serve me right. After reading Laura's stuff for 20 some years. I have a little difficulty occasionally remembering everything.
cristaltoile, no vaccine is going to determine whether or not anyone 'makes it'.

The best thing you can do to keep custody of your grandson and to give him solace is to stop terrorizing him with stories about vaccines altering his genes and stopping him from 'making it'. Instead, please do everything you can to make him feel safe. You already have enough on your plate in that respect, given the abnormality about 'cases', masks and lockdowns that the government is beaming out. Don't add to your grandson's confusion by telling him about theoretical 'implants'. No one knows what those are, much less what they do.

The answers given to questions in the Cassiopaean Sessions are general guidelines and clues with which to help the ADULTS who read them 'map' and (generally, or 'philosophically') understand what is going on out there, giving them something of a heads-up as to which directions things might go in the future.

The mandatory vaccination scenario you're afraid of concerns a future point where you might have literally no choice but to get vaccinated, or for your grandson to do so. We're not there yet! When we get there, remember that some of the vaccines are worse than others, most people have no adverse reactions to vaccines, and maintaining good ongoing health and thus a strong immune system puts you, and him, in the best possible position to cope with any such adverse reactions.

For your grandson's sake now, today, please keep your fear of this possible future scenario in check.

Last edited:
Does this apply to you as a religious exemption?

Georgia Code - 20-2-771
(e) This Code section shall not apply to a child whose parent or legal guardian objects to immunization of the child on the grounds that the immunization conflicts with the religious beliefs of the parent or guardian; however, the immunization may be required in cases when such disease is in epidemic stages. For a child to be exempt from immunization on religious grounds, the parent or guardian must first furnish the responsible official of the school or facility an affidavit in which the parent or guardian swears or affirms that the immunization required conflicts with the religious beliefs of the parent or guardian.

If there ever is a vaccine for under 18 year olds, it won't be until at least next year, and it's not certain that it will be mandatory, although that is possible. Lots can happen between now and then, so I wouldn't worry too much about it right now.

As a postscript to my previous post, I have just listened to Simon Parkes' latest podcast (18th Feb) and he seems to be suggesting that the US military are currently liberating trafficked children who have been hidden in the warren of tunnels under Washington D.C. [...] If Parkes is right, there may at last be some concerted push back by elements of the military against the PTB/Illuminati and their alien masters. We can but hope.

I think Parkes is right in publically mentioning child trafficking or slavery since only so few people are aware of it.

I have been following his podcasts for some months and generally I think he is mainly peddling wishful thinking.
At some point I was completely taken in by his soft and unagitated tone and wording.

His theory seems to be that the 'good guys' are continously saving the PTB's victims all over the world not least because he (and his buddy Charlie Ward) believe that Trump, Putin, Xi and Modi have formed an 'alliance' against the bad guys and while Trump is waiting to be reinstated by the US military, elements of special operations and international intelligence services are cooperating to 'clean up the planet' or at least their houses.

There is a military chain of command which will obviously not allow 'rogue elements' in its service to act against the requirements of the PTB, or so I think.

We can only hope that there are really some scattered 'white hats' in the shape of former military and intelligence operatives who are out to help victims in despair.
That would take some serious financing while all the money is on the opposing side...

I think Parkes is right in publically mentioning child trafficking or slavery since only so few people are aware of it.

I have been following his podcasts for some months and generally I think he is mainly peddling wishful thinking.
At some point I was completely taken in by his soft and unagitated tone and wording.

His theory seems to be that the 'good guys' are continously saving the PTB's victims all over the world not least because he (and his buddy Charlie Ward) believe that Trump, Putin, Xi and Modi have formed an 'alliance' against the bad guys and while Trump is waiting to be reinstated by the US military, elements of special operations and international intelligence services are cooperating to 'clean up the planet' or at least their houses.

There is a military chain of command which will obviously not allow 'rogue elements' in its service to act against the requirements of the PTB, or so I think.

We can only hope that there are really some scattered 'white hats' in the shape of former military and intelligence operatives who are out to help victims in despair.
That would take some serious financing while all the money is on the opposing side...
Ursus,
Your analysis may well be correct. As I recognised in my original post, it could be that Parkes is a disinformation agent, either witting or unwitting, who is being used by intelligence operatives in a psyop aimed at Trump supporters and patriots generally in order to lull them into a false sense of hope and give them unwarranted expectations. However, there is also the possibility that the PTB have factions within their ranks who may find themselves in opposition at times. These factions may break down broadly between those that still harbour nationalistic or patriotic tendencies ('white hats') and those who have adopted a clear internationalist agenda and care nothing for nationalistic or patriotic sentiments. This split may be more marked in the military where the idea of service to country is instilled in them from the first day of training. I have no doubt in my own mind that the senior officers in the US military are aware that the Biden camp stole the election but the likelihood of a countercoup does seem to be ebbing by the day. Whether some elements of the military will step in to curb the wilder elements of the political left's totalitarian agenda for the USA remains to be seen.

It seems to me that the majority of people in the group are people with no kids or kids that are grown. Very rarely do I see advice toward people who have other humans literally depending on them with the vaccination situation. All the advice is wonderful for taking care of yourself. You can tell the children your advice I have read, but how would you know if they understand all the info regarding how to keep implants from activating. It seems unrealistic for children. You can say you won't take the vaccine, but this will not work for school. So does anyone have any advice that have kids, on what we should do? I know the School is going to force it eventually. I hardly think sitting back and eating popcorn is the answer for those of us in the middle of it with our kids. Yes if I didn't have kids, maybe it would be amusing to watch the show. Having to watch them scream and cry and suffer doesn't seem so amusing to me! Especially when they look to me with trust that I will protect them or try! The one child that is oldest doesn't comprehend how to keep an implant from activating, he is confused! Is there some advice for the ones who have kids or are taking care of someone disabled. I know you can take supplements that help. But that might slap of torture by a non-custodial parent that wants custody if your kids are fighting you on supplements. Also if there is something in vaccine to exterminate people they don't want in gene pool. Will any of these supplements help anyway? Is there any point in me trying to skip vaccine if my kids have to take it.? It somehow seems wrong! Did I miss something? We're you pointing out earlier that we are the expendable crew members. I really wasn't going to say anything. Had a feeling that's the situation. Thought I would ask just in case for my children's sake. Thank you

Since the children are least affected by covid a vaccine for children may not happen. However, if it does it will be at least a year or more before it is certified. By then this maybe a mote issue and we maybe dealing with bigger fishes that need frying.

That said, at some point we have to trust that all is lessons and that the child's soul is in control and all we can do is help them recognize their own soul force.

I am his biological Grandmother. He is now 14 but has Asperger's, so he is mentally at the age of 10. I have been teaching him slowly since he was five. He knows about most of everything Laura has taught. His Asperger's causes him to have memory issues. Then with normal child behavior on top of it, going through the child anal stages. He is not able to get quite a handle on what he needs to do. I was primarily asking at his request. I have read and reread the stuff everyone has offered but it was mostly to do with adults choosing to do what they need to do to give them a chance. He is not able to operate on a adult level yet. He is in terror because they will probably force him to take vaccination. He knows it will alter his genes. He is afraid that everything he has learned and worked on might get lost and he won't get a chance at being a fourth density cadidate. He knows if he had a chance to grow up he probably would get it right. I was trying to offer him some solace.
Hi. As my children came when i was 45, practically i'm their grandfather. I have them half of the time.
If he is in terror you have failed. You cannot give him your fear.
I tell mine that i will never lie to them and they are my number 1, 2 and 3 priorities in life. Thats sure. Everything else is not sure. I tell them i think this, somebody on the forum said that, the angels said so and so. I made sure they know basics about planets and space, dimensions as in plants, animals, humans, aliens, angels. Ghosts can scare you but cannot touch you. 4D i explained as how fluid things are when dreaming and said maybe someday they will encounter that. Resist aliens, hold your own, but never fight, as the chicken can never think to win from papa. If you leave outcomes open, and they have self confidence, they will search for and find a way to get through once they mastered fear.
I do try to show them a little of the work, in that i try to tell them to realize when they get angry, and grab the chance to step out of it. The choleric mother is a great example whose moods and tantrums they know intimately. I react angry sometimes, but never get angry, and i don't do repression. Wish i could do that with others, too.
We had the lockdown, 6 weeks in 16m2 tent, i did not homeschool them much, so i don't think that will be an option. On the other hand, so much they learn at school is b-l sh-t. Maybe in a little group of parents and children. That you are afraid of the totalitarian future is right, i think. If i say it will not get better anytime soon people think i'm somber, so i leave it at that. But things will get much more harsh than normalcy bias in people will allow them to see coming.
If even normal adults cannot handle that, it is surely not something you would depress your child with? my 2cts.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the helpful replies, now I have something to say to my grandson to give him hope. He and my youngest grown son both got autism (Asperger’s) after their childhood vaccinations. According to various places of study and our chiropracter’s words we are probably genetically inclined to problems with vaccines. My grandson would rather see it that way, as it seems to matter to him that he wasn’t born retarded (his words not mine). I do work with him on this.

Against my wishes, my grandson was given vaccines by his father, who gets final medical say, according to custody agreement. I know that my grandson reads this site occasionally, as I have caught him doing it. I know that the information is for adults, but he is interested in Laura’s teachings. I discourage it, like Laura discourages people from reading transcripts without her input. But he, as well as my two grown sons, were raised in the fourth way, mostly Laura’s interpretation of it. It keeps my grandson sane, as well as offering assistance with all our family’s adversity. Like it was said before to a person having trouble with attacks, we are ALL under attack here. Our troubles started when I was firm about my beliefs and following Laura, Ark, and the group. Of course, there was no QFS or SOTT back then.

I am sure in similar ways that to others who are always under attack as we are here, Laura’s teachings give my grandson peace of mind. We are firm believers in the supplements recommended on her site helping. He wanted to know IF the vaccine was bio-engineered, ethnic specific, and had nano-implants would their recommended supplements help with those specific issues? I told him I wasn’t sure, because they seemed to be angled toward vaccine damage, anti-virals (COVID), parasites, and immune system, mostly what he had taken to counter his vaccine damage, as well as what I took for cancer ten years ago. If it could help with that, I wasn’t sure how, because it didn’t differ much from the same protocols we followed before. I didn’t know if maybe I might be missing something somewhere.

I meant to say that his doctors have said that he is 3-4 years behind emotionally, but not intellectually! Yes, he is a strange child, doesn’t like toys, sweets, or much of anything that normal kids like. He spends most of his time between school wrestling and band practice, studying everything on YouTube from conspiracies to aliens, David Icke, Simon Parks, Donald Marshall, and metaphysical books, the whole gamut. Of course, I tell him that I don’t think a lot of it is good, and that the Cassiopaens said something along the lines of that “wrong knowledge is worse than NO knowledge.”

I do credit Laura, Ark, and group for saving my life ten years ago from cancer. As nutty as people might think I am, I will not lie about it. I didn’t follow standard protocol for cancer, and I survived, therefore, I have no issues with the current situation on our planet, I took it as a valuable lesson then, that I should be a rock for my family, in these difficult times when they reach out for help. I am forever in Laura, Ark, and group’s debt, my grandson would not have had a mother (me) if not for them. Thank you so much for all your kind help.

I do credit Laura, Ark, and group for saving my life ten years ago from cancer. As nutty as people might think I am, I will not lie about it. I didn’t follow standard protocol for cancer, and I survived, therefore, I have no issues with the current situation on our planet, I took it as a valuable lesson then, that I should be a rock for my family, in these difficult times when they reach out for help. I am forever in Laura, Ark, and group’s debt, my grandson would not have had a mother (me) if not for them. Thank you so much for all your kind help.
At every moment the universe asks us to be warriors and it is sometimes difficult to remain well anchored. The most important thing is not to ANTICIPATE as the C's advise. You have already won a lot of battles so keep your confidence. The lessons are often hard but formative.

I just want to add my recollection of one of his January podcasts when Parkes claimed that he had a one and a half hour phone call with 'Q'...

I think that helped me to become sober.
Thanks Ursus Minor. I must confess I missed that particular podcast. In any event, if Parkes' various claims are not realised in the near future, people will turn away from him in droves as a source of reliable information. I know that David Icke, a fellow Brit, is very dismissive of those who promote the 'Q Plan'. Parkes has recently been speaking about a new quantum financial system that will bypass the existing international banking settlement system known as 'Swift', which is controlled by the PTB. However, the only alternative settlement systems I know of at the moment are those being established by the Russians and Chinese to protect themselves against being shut out of the current western dominated system. These new systems may well run on a quantum basis to avoid being hacked by hostile western interests but I don't think it is these systems that Parkes has in mind.

This is a long one from "The Highwire" running time 1hr 32 minutes. It's about the 'Great Reset'. Del Bigree makes some interesting observations and connections about what's going on in America. It seems we're heading for some really dark times, not just in the USA, either.

On this weeks episode 203 he mentioned HAARP and someone had mentioned it as a weather manipulation device. Just a question he asked not that he believes it. Perhaps he can find some scientists that may say what it's possibly used for. I don't think the PTB would let it be known if it is truly a mind control device. Thinking about it now perhaps in a round about way it does control weather if it controls us and if our mental and emotional energy effects our environment then indirectly it would have an effect on the weather OSIT.

Back
Top Bottom