Session 30 May 2009

Csayeursost said:
So, time getting short, "population reduction" getting imminent, and chances are very, very slim - unless some unexpected, nonlinear series of events occur.

I also read the SOTT article - the Connect The Dots from the day after the session - going into the nasty global situation of the present, and yet... I couldn't truly feel the horror of the situation. Nor do I feel very much for anyone - even myself.

Unless I awaken from this emotional sleep, there's no chance in getting connected to any higher centers. For some time earlier today, I felt some measure of inner agitation thinking about this whole situation, and my inability to even feel it - and it made me toasty inside for a while. But that's no lasting change. Now, what? I have to wake up, and fast. I've made success recently in significantly reducing negative emotional reactions and attitudes - which were subdued and bubbled below the surface in random reactions to things such as some people's voices (even when not directed at me), and induced contraction and mechanical behavior - and still do, though I've made it "thinner", "weaker" than it used to be (and sometimes it completely ceases to occur). But until I manage to fully break through not only these but also the mechanical controls that prevent me from feeling genuinely for more than occasional moments... And there is little time.

Hi Csayeursost
I've been feeling (or should I say 'not feeling'?) the same. Biomist posted some advice that I found helped me see things more objectively here

RedFox said:
Csayeursost said:
So, time getting short, "population reduction" getting imminent, and chances are very, very slim - unless some unexpected, nonlinear series of events occur.

I also read the SOTT article - the Connect The Dots from the day after the session - going into the nasty global situation of the present, and yet... I couldn't truly feel the horror of the situation. Nor do I feel very much for anyone - even myself.

Unless I awaken from this emotional sleep, there's no chance in getting connected to any higher centers. For some time earlier today, I felt some measure of inner agitation thinking about this whole situation, and my inability to even feel it - and it made me toasty inside for a while. But that's no lasting change. Now, what? I have to wake up, and fast. I've made success recently in significantly reducing negative emotional reactions and attitudes - which were subdued and bubbled below the surface in random reactions to things such as some people's voices (even when not directed at me), and induced contraction and mechanical behavior - and still do, though I've made it "thinner", "weaker" than it used to be (and sometimes it completely ceases to occur). But until I manage to fully break through not only these but also the mechanical controls that prevent me from feeling genuinely for more than occasional moments... And there is little time.

Hi Csayeursost
I've been feeling (or should I say 'not feeling'?) the same. Biomist posted some advice that I found helped me see things more objectively here

The predators mind is a contrary imprint. What does that mean?

It means that once you make a decision to do a, the pm (predators mind) stomps on the opposite action. Its subtle when your body is toxed up, because your mind is more filtered through an ill machine.

How do you get around the pm and its automatic nature? Its like holding a baby bird in your hand, you don't grip it, you cradle it. Decide the aim, then take a few active, nonlinear steps.

What I'm saying is, you don't have to have an Action Hero's determination to keep Working on Waking up. :) The less toxic your body becomes, the clearer your thinking will be, which will foster conditions to Waking Up as naturally as it goes.

Re the negative stuff....I've found that drinking more water and lifting weights helps with that, I'm not sure why that is, but I thought I'd share it in case it could help. :D

Carcosa said:
Helle said:
Lucas said:
Maybe part of Work with Our self by Spirit Board is the key ?

Experimenting with a spiritboard is not something to advocate for. It's not for everyone, it takes years of preparation. Don't go inviting all sorts of beings in, it could be rather unhealthy :shock:

For certain people it might be beneficial, but I doubt it to be a key to faster growth, for the majority of us trying to wake up.

Hi Helle,

Have you read this thread?
Actually, Laura is preparing a video about how to use a oui-ja board. If people want to try, at least they will have proper instructions. The point is not to contact higher beings (at least not in the beginning, since as you said, this is a very long process) but to use it as a "cleaning" and self-knowledge tool.
The fact is that you don't invite all sorts of being in, if entities manifest themselves during a session they're is a great chance that they were already there anyway – only thing is they didn't have a voice to speak out.

I also suggest you to read the Exorcist "fraud" thread, which is where all the lies about oui-ja boards [= they make you "possessed"] come from.

Correct :) That I meant to. Helle.

But Diet as C's says In this wave is Important .
TA: With your diet?!?! Toxicity makes many more susceptible than during other pandemics. Why else do you think that such toxicity is allowed and even encouraged?

Q: (L) In other words, there's no hope for our planet or our species if normal human beings do not come together and get over these varied pathological belief systems and religions and "your truth" and "my truth" and all that sort of thing?

A: Yes. All of that was created and spread by pathological types under the influence of their hyperdimensional masters for the purpose of turning this planet into a "hell on earth" with them as the masters. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance.

Q: (L) For example?

A: Stay tuned. Next time. Goodbye.

I do not know whether the group will publish the next session with Our in the Future :),But i suppose they will share with the next information about it.

Hm C's one time says that 3d human can Be "reday" to 4d in one Night .

Q: (L) In other words, there's no hope for our planet or our species if normal human beings do not come together and get over these varied pathological belief systems and religions and "your truth" and "my truth" and all that sort of thing?

A: Yes. All of that was created and spread by pathological types under the influence of their hyperdimensional masters for the purpose of turning this planet into a "hell on earth" with them as the masters. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance.

Q: (L) For example?

A: Stay tuned. Next time. Goodbye.

fwiw I've thought about this a bit, and rightly or wrongly said a prayer for the human race a whole, to make contact with there higher centers.

Lucas said:

Hi lucas,

You mean this?

Q: (L) Is everyone on this planet a 4th density candidate?
A: No.
Q: (L) How many are there?
A: Open.

Q: (L) Could someone become a candidate overnight who is not
now a candidate?
A: Yes.

considering the ignorance of humanity, i think chances are extremely slim for everyone to suddenly become a sto candidate in one night, IF that was what you were referring to?

Bo said:
Lucas said:

Hi lucas,

You mean this?

now a candidate?

considering the ignorance of humanity, i think chances are extremely slim for everyone to suddenly become a sto candidate in one night, IF that was what you were referring to?

Hi bo

But remember That C's says that when waves come Knowlange will Spreach Fast -- very fast ... if Laura or sott will have ability to :

Q: (L) Does it have something to do with being able to manifest or feed people energy literally?

A: Yes

Q: (S) So instead of visiting McDonalds, we'll go visit McLaura or something? (laughter)

A: Stop thinking third density.

Q: (Joe) Maybe it's like you'll be able to absorb nutrients from the environment and then somehow energetically give them to others.

A: Think of the Maruts and their baskets from "heaven".

{This reference is to material in “The Secret History of the World”}

Q: (L) So in other words, we're talking about being able to somehow manifest from higher dimensions or other dimensions, or direct manifestation of what is needed, i.e. the loaves and fishes?

A: More or less.
Why not to share knowledge ? in 1 night ? ( to all who wants ) In Group....

when catastroph are in our reality people will STOP ( Work , Tv , Sports , Bad food ) - and ask "WTF is going on " .

It is only MY "alternative" thinking about One of Probably Way of reality .
I don't say "That will be" :).

Btw.
considering the ignorance of humanity
-Humans are ignorance Now because We live in "fast.not-healthy,Mind control , media control" Society. When Catastroph happens we will stop and ask what is going on .Then we must think not In This Point of view but When Time comes reality will be different and Play Ground will be different( before 4d and after 4d ).

Hi Carcosa.

Carcosa said:
Hi Helle,

Have you read this thread?
Actually, Laura is preparing a video about how to use a oui-ja board. If people want to try, at least they will have proper instructions. The point is not to contact higher beings (at least not in the beginning, since as you said, this is a very long process) but to use it as a "cleaning" and self-knowledge tool.
The fact is that you don't "invite" all sorts of being in: if entities manifest themselves during a session, there is a great chance that they were already there anyway – only thing is, they didn't have a voice to speak out.

I have been following that thread with great anticipation yes :) The video is however not ready yet.

I STILL don't believe channeling via a board is for everyone.

I don't know why I'm so afraid that someone will get it all wrong, not follow the instructions, not being mentally and psychically strong enough for it and whatnot..

My concern for people is misplaced and out of order, and based on my own wrong assumptions, thank you for making me realize that. I wasn't being objective at all!

BUT! This gave me a great opportunity to observe my feelings regarding this subject, and oh boy there's a LOT of emotions connected to this.

Helle said:
I have been following that thread with great anticipation yes Smiley The video is however not ready yet.
I STILL don't believe channeling via a board is for everyone.

I don't know why I'm so afraid that someone will get it all wrong, not follow the instructions, not being mentally and psychically strong enough for it and whatnot..
I agree, I think the Work must precede experimentation with the Ouija and this is also what Laura has stated many times - that the more psychologically healthy you are before doing this, the better. Not to mention the amount of reading and research that she also advised people do, and there's a list of a few dozen books in the ouija board thread that should also be read *at a minimum* before even attempting anything. But nothing is for everyone really, even just doing the Work isn't for everyone. Anything can be done incorrectly to the detriment of the doer. Hell you can kill yourself with a hammer or an axe if you don't use it properly. So I think it just comes down to who you are and what you know. The board is a tool, and like any tool, it requires that someone uses it properly and with care and with knowledge of what they are doing. If you don't have the knowledge or the perspicacity to use a tool, you shouldn't be using it. If you have a tendency to *assume* that you know how to use it but you really don't, the universe will quickly teach you about why assuming is not healthy.

If you post a manual on how to properly and carefully use an electric saw, will it prevent some people from cutting their hands off anyway? No, but does this mean the manual should not be posted or the tool is too dangerous for anyone? I don't think so. Ultimately it is our own responsibility to make sure we're doing something right before we do it, and that means doing our homework and due diligence. It is not the responsibility of others to keep someone else away from dangerous tools or to hide the knowledge of how to properly use it because some people choose not to use that knowledge responsibly. I think the only case where such a thing makes sense is with children who really are our responsibility to keep away from danger, but when they grow up, it is absolutely their responsibility after that. If they choose to be childlike and immature and inept even when grown up, that is their choice and they will inevitably face the consequences of it from life itself.

Bo said:
Lucas said:

Hi lucas,

You mean this?

now a candidate?

But becoming an "STO candidate" does not mean becoming STO any more than being a candidate for an election means winning it. It sounds to me that to be an STO candidate all you have to do is be a seeker of Truth of some description. So anyone could wake up one day and suddenly decide that their life was meaningless and they wanted something more.

But becoming an "STO candidate" does not mean becoming STO any more than being a candidate for an election means winning it. It sounds to me that to be an STO candidate all you have to do is be a seeker of Truth of some description. So anyone could wake up one day and suddenly decide that their life was meaningless and they wanted something more.

Well, that also means it's easy to go back to your meaningless life the next day , I think it really depens on what the individual wants to achieve, most people that suddenly ''wake up'' is i think from my own observations atleast that they want to escape their difficult life instead of finding a meaning, or wanting something more.

And that does not really sound like A seeker of Truth but more like A seeker to escape his difficult life, but then of course it's very possible that there are certain people who suddenly wake up and think that there is seriously something wrong with the way they are living and decides to go on a quest for knowledge.

There are a lot off different categories one could make regarding ''STO Candidate''

But I might be way off ... I need to ponder some more thoughts on that.

Avala said:
Interesting, and quick and easy search on the name origin gives this:

Origin:
Germanic
Meaning:
Work; effort; strain

Origin:
Hebrew
Meaning:
Work of the Lord

But also on the same page this:

"Amelia" is also the term for a birth defect in which a child is born without limbs, from the Greek prefix "a-" ("none") and the word "melea" ("limbs").

_http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Amelia.html

While I was typing this my eyes felt on the ancient Rome turistic map hanging on the wall above my monitor, just on the small type where legenda is and its said: PONS AEMILIUS next to TEMPLUM FORTUNII (luck?). Didn't read those small letters till now :)

This is intriguing. Well, I had a revelation after reading this flashback on the signs page:

Peculiar Semi-Admission: Naval transmitter may be factor in recent Qantas nosedive

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) has not ruled out possible electro-magnetic interference from a naval transmitter near Exmouth in Western Australia as a factor in a Qantas mid-air incident which injured several passengers.

A preliminary report into the incident on the Qantas Airbus A330 in October confirmed that a fault in the flight computer system caused failure messages throughout the flight.

The plane nose-dived twice, seriously injuring 13 passengers and causing minor injuries to many others.

The Bureau's Kerryn Macaulay says possible interference from the Harold E Holt transmitter at a naval communications base near Exmouth has not been ruled out as a cause of the incident, although it is very unlikely.

"It emits very low frequency transmissions from a significant distance from the aircraft flying overhead," she said.

and this

Air France mystery finds possible clue in Qantas near-miss

A recent near-fatal incident involving a similar Airbus A330 could provide clues as to the cause of the Air France crash.

Last October, a Qantas A330 plunged 650 feet in a few seconds after a computer malfunction which was possibly triggered by electrical interference.

More than 50 people were injured in the incident which happened suddenly at 37,000 feet over Western Australia.

The air data computer, which is supposed to correct mistakes by the pilot, sent the A330 into a very steep dive. The computer mistakenly thought that the pilot was trying to climb too fast.

In fact the aircraft was level and cruising normally.

The pilot managed to regain control and pull out of the dive but not before all those not strapped in had been thrown around the aircraft.

One theory being investigated is that signals from a nearby military communication station interfered with the air data computer.

Jim Morris, senior solicitor at Stewarts Law, the aviation law firm which is representing 30 people injured in the Qantas incident, said: "Electrical systems on aircraft are designed to withstand lightning strikes. But it appears that the air data inertial reference unit on the A330 is more susceptible than it should be to electro-magnetic interference."

Now, if a plane loses its "limbs" it will surely nose-dive. Also, Amelia Earhart's plane crashed into the Pacific. So my "vision" may have been some kind of warning. The "rocket" may have been some kind of antenna - perhaps HAARP? - that was activated. The colored beads spun from the sky may have been people falling. The HAARP transmission may be global and could have shorted out the electrical equipment on the plane. There have been a lot of weird things going on over the past few days affecting people. I've been emotionally drained and haven't felt like myself at all. Then suddenly this morning I woke up and felt like myself again.

Thanks for the script Laura and company.

Much food for thought. I am going through The Wave Book 4. Fantastic information!

RedFox said:
Hi Csayeursost
It describes somewhat what I've felt at other times (though it was milder, all my emotions being subdued), but at the time of writing, what I felt was more a lack of everything, and not only the positive. The approach described, however, is something I've taken to lately - and reading that will serve as a good reminder, especially if such actively negative (as opposed to emotionally apathetic - yet at the same time in this case, due to the reading in question, mentally worked up) states occur again.

Not too long after posting the previous post I found something in myself related to the situation, by the way. A huge, well ingrained (so well that it was hard to see the self-element - or point of origin in the figurative (in this case) saying of "I" of the "I"), controlling emotional "I" (regarding controlling little "I"s that dominate the rest, I've read somewhere that (going by my memory) their rule is indicative of self-deception, and that they are such that might eventually crystallize negatively into something permanent if sufficiently invested) formed gradually over the years that is that part of "me" that reacts (should have been a clue, but I couldn't see it) to negative emotions and such, constricting them - the negative emotional reactions stemming from another side of the same source. In other words, I must stop inwards-pulling (mechanically regulating my emotions) and let go - in two layers - of both that which controls, and that which is controlled. Break through this huge buffer, which at first is bound to make negative reactions held back flow freely, before I can engage some conscious control to replace the old, mechanical one.

One of my first thoughts was that this huge thing I saw within me was that big black leech I once dreamed of.

Perceval said:
It sounds to me that to be an STO candidate all you have to do is be a seeker of Truth of some description. So anyone could wake up one day and suddenly decide that their life was meaningless and they wanted something more.
An STO candidate, as I understand it, is one who will become STO upon transitioning - either via realm-border (wave) or reincarnation in new realm.

990828 said:
A: ... You are STS, and you simply cannot be
otherwise, until you either reincarnate or transform at realm
border crossing.

Going by Ra, that (one capable of STO-graduation) would in turn mean one who is >50% STO. So, OSIT, that would be a genuine STO candidate, while a seeker of Truth not yet >50% STO would be an aspiring STO-candidate.

Bo said:
...I think it really depens on what the individual wants to achieve, most people that suddenly ''wake up'' is i think from my own observations atleast that they want to escape their difficult life instead of finding a meaning, or wanting something more.

And that does not really sound like A seeker of Truth but more like A seeker to escape his difficult life, but then of course it's very possible that there are certain people who suddenly wake up and think that there is seriously something wrong with the way they are living and decides to go on a quest for knowledge.

Can't it also be the case that if someone suddenly "wakes up" and wants to find a way to escape their difficult life, that they are really coming to a realization about their way of life? If they are at odds with the world they live in, or the way they are living their life, then it might lead them to become seekers of Truth. A first step, so to speak, towards understanding. Although a big factor being the individual themselves, how far they are willing to travel the staircase and to what depths they want to do something about their "difficult" life. If they just follow it shallowly, then they find nothing and continue to lead their "difficult" life, but if they delve into it, discover, try to understand, then they start to manifest themselves as a real seeker of truth.

So, in a roundabout way, you may be quite right, it just really depends on the individual.

This is very interesting paragraph. Something very similar was said by Ra: "there must be a call" and even allies of humanity: "no one can help you and no one can stop them to do the violence to you if you don't say and ask" (don't take this as exact I am paraphrasing both, but something like that).

I see it somehow like this:

Needed many people direct connections higher centers-has been "work"-but other methods accelerate the process-obtain needed assistance.

What if those methods that they are saying are not anything similar with the "work" as we think of it?
What if it is something that can have huge impact on our free will, and impact on Cs on karmic level (or sort of) if they say it? What if that asks great responsibility to say to someone, even to just know?

Maybe the question is not "what is it" but "do I really want to know that, am I ready for that"?

Back
Top Bottom