Session 30 May 2009

Avala said:
A: Yes. All of that was created and spread by pathological types under the influence of their hyperdimensional masters for the purpose of turning this planet into a "hell on earth" with them as the masters. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance.

This is very interesting paragraph. Something very similar was said by Ra: "there must be a call" and even allies of humanity: "no one can help you and no one can stop them to do the violence to you if you don't say and ask" (don't take this as exact I am paraphrasing both, but something like that).

The Kahunas of Hawaii understand that we have 3 spiritual selves. The conscious, subconscious and a higher self. The higher self being a mother/father type figure always willing to help if asked. It resides in the higher realms, cannot be seen but can assist if requested. The conscious spirit makes a request which the subconscious carries out. Most often than not, the subconscious will not follow through with the request mainly because of emotional blocks accumulated over a lifetime. It's programming basically that keeps us from getting in touch with our higher selves. Unblock the programing then requests with focused intent can make all the difference in the world :)

This explanation is an over simplification but the tools and methods are available to anyone who would like to delve deeper.

Laura,

Thank you for session and session date!

There seemed to be many strange synchronicities this past week; shifting out of Mercury Retro (communications and other).

My purpose for this reply post was the date and subject, because your session, amongst other issues, started off discussing, “…L*** A*** just had to have her two old sick doggies put down yesterday… Is there anything I can say or anything you can say to give her any kind of pointer as to whether or not this was the right thing to do?”

A: Right 5D for pets

And so much more…

At this session date; notwithstanding time stamps, I posted in a separate section about our dog Sherpa being overcome by a sudden condition, the vet arriving and the painful decision to put him down becoming so difficultly clear. It would never have been my intention to write about this let alone post something. I am not sure why this was so other than the fact that something of which the vet had said and a reference to Magnetite from a prior post magnetized me in this direction and it is only tonight that I read your May 30th session notes with the 5D for pets reference and was astounded by the date synchronicity. Now I realize that a given population with dogs will on any given day reach decisions such as we or L*** & A*** did, but still I was nonetheless surprised and thankful as the feeling of, ‘should we have tried something else’ now eased; personal subjectivity indeed!

Merci,
Tim

First than all, hi to all.

Laura said:
Session Date: May 30th 2009

[...]

Q: (L) In other words, there's no hope for our planet or our species if normal human beings do not come together and get over these varied pathological belief systems and religions and "your truth" and "my truth" and all that sort of thing?

A: Yes. All of that was created and spread by pathological types under the influence of their hyperdimensional masters for the purpose of turning this planet into a "hell on earth" with them as the masters. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance.

Q: (L) For example?

A: Stay tuned. Next time. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

As everyone, I've got surprised by that remarked phrase. But, we've to stay calmed in order to do an efficient use of the incoming knowledge. I've been wondering... why did C's decide to telling us that?

Avala said:
Needed many people direct connections higher centers-has been "work"-but other methods accelerate the process-obtain needed assistance.

What if those methods that they are saying are not anything similar with the "work" as we think of it?
What if it is something that can have huge impact on our free will, and impact on Cs on karmic level (or sort of) if they say it? What if that asks great responsibility to say to someone, even to just know?

Maybe the question is not "what is it" but "do I really want to know that, am I ready for that"
?

When I saw your post, the same questions came to my mind. But, maybe that's a lesson too... we'll see what is it when C's tell us those "methods".

Talking about it, I remember a C's session (I don't remember which one) when they told Laura that Reiki could useful in the path of the "work" and awakening of the soul. I also remember that some symbols contains determinated effect more "powerful" that Reiki masters know... in which C's didn't want to share with Laura. Now, the question is: Why Reiki?:

The symbolic figures of Reiki manifest knowledge which speaks to the "soul." - The Wave [Chapter XIII]

And considering that all there is is Lessons and are related to the knowledge, that could be ONE method. Of course, this is a supposition. That's all, my head is about to explode... SO MUCH thinking this days. :(

Laura said:
Q: (L) In other words, there's no hope for our planet or our species if normal human beings do not come together and get over these varied pathological belief systems and religions and "your truth" and "my truth" and all that sort of thing?

END OF SESSION

This response got my attention too. It's difficult for me to accept that there could be any chance of a "shortcut" for making a connection to one's higher center. I'll be curious to see what if anything is mentioned in the future along these lines. I can't imagine the C's suggesting some mundane ritual to take the place of persistent self study and group work. That would seem to contradict much of what they have already said up to this point. I can't see too many people on these forums being duped by this.

The thought occurred to me that perhaps many of the group methods and exercises described in the Work were more or less developed in a certain time and place. In reading about some of these methods, I can't help but wonder if there are similar methods that could be practiced using the internet as a medium? They might share some semblance to the original methods in that they would cause one to see or focus on some aspect of the self and confront the self, but they would be done across the vast reaches of cyberspace instead of up-close and personal in a physical school setting. Perhaps one could view this forum as the embryonic start of this process?

Anyways, I fear I might be stating the obvious here... These were just my impressions upon reading this session.

Again, thank you Laura and all those who participated for sharing this.

Ryan

Sorry by double posting...

First than all, hi to all.

Laura said:
Session Date: May 30th 2009

[...]

END OF SESSION

Eeerrr... correct me if Im wrong, but...

Freedom / control - STS is concerned with control over all aspects of self and others. STS also believes that by imposing its laws it is helping the universe to return to the One, thus it thinks its action is a service to others. STO sees creation as inherently limitless and is not concerned with determining what is 'good' for another.

:huh: Those concepts about both STO and STS are pretty confusing...

Cyrus Wallace said:
Eeerrr... correct me if Im wrong, but...

Freedom / control - STS is concerned with control over all aspects of self and others. STS also believes that by imposing its laws it is helping the universe to return to the One, thus it thinks its action is a service to others. STO sees creation as inherently limitless and is not concerned with determining what is 'good' for another.

:huh: Those concepts about both STO and STS are pretty confusing...
Determining what is 'good' for another means in this sense (the phrase by itself is ambiguous) not to have an idea of what would help someone to reach his/her goal, but to impose and go against the free will, as in: "It doesn't matter what you think, I'm doing this 'for your own good'." Ie. to determine for others, instead of them making their own choices.

Csayeursost said:
Determining what is 'good' for another means in this sense (the phrase by itself is ambiguous) not to have an idea of what would help someone to reach his/her goal, but to impose and go against the free will, as in: "It doesn't matter what you think, I'm doing this 'for your own good'." Ie. to determine for others, instead of them making their own choices.

Thanks you for clarify me that one. :) Sorry for that mistake.

So, we all are concerned by this unexpected "relevation", since they (C's) said that "we've got all the pieces" and we've "to put them together" by working in group. I wonder if there's a REAL hurry like some users wrote in their posts... they mentioned the "time"...

A: Yes. More or less. There has also been some nudging from this side. Time is getting "short" even though there really is no time. Remember what we said about being wise as serpents and gentle as doves.

Almost no time left...? For what? What's about to happen? :huh:

RyanX said:
Laura said:

END OF SESSION

This response got my attention too. It's difficult for me to accept that there could be any chance of a "shortcut" for making a connection to one's higher center. I'll be curious to see what if anything is mentioned in the future along these lines. I can't imagine the C's suggesting some mundane ritual to take the place of persistent self study and group work. That would seem to contradict much of what they have already said up to this point. I can't see too many people on these forums being duped by this.

Maybe they are simply talking about tools for those that have reached a certain level.
Given that the future is open, I wouldn't be surprised that something has changed (through some non-linear process) for us in this density that certain tools have become available. Maybe we changed the past in some way?

As they so often say, stop thinking in 3rd density terms. Who knows we're simply re-discovering ancient knowledge of some sort?

Sounds fascinating whatever it is :-)

domi said:
Maybe they are simply talking about tools for those that have reached a certain level.

That's also the impression I've got. These "many people" are not necessarily everyone, but people who already have done some progress in the Work so that they can received those tools and use them properly.
Let's not forget either that the C's words are first destined to Laura/the group doing the sessions – and it's up to Laura to share them.

Carcosa said:
domi said:

That's also the impression I've got. These "many people" are not necessarily everyone, but people who already have done some progress in the Work so that they can received those tools and use them properly.
Let's not forget either that the C's words are first destined to Laura/the group doing the sessions – and it's up to Laura to share them.

Domi could well be right, it does seem like this is an option that wasn't available before....
Perhaps then (as not to abridge free will), all those who have made some progress in the Work need to do (at this specific time) is to genuinely ask (not being attached to the outcome) to start receiving the tools (making direct connections with their higher centers) as part of there ongoing Work??
I am uncertain however if this is a potentially dangerous/subjective (self important) speculation to make.

*edit* hmm...perhaps I'm determining the needs of others again...

Cyrus Wallace said:
The symbolic figures of Reiki manifest knowledge which speaks to the "soul." - The Wave [Chapter XIII]

This quote made me think about one possibility involving crop circles. From my understanding, the C’s have said they are behind that phenomenon. Up to this point we have seen interesting formations that perhaps have had some effect on certain recipients.

We are also aware of the possibility that the ptb have certain techniques, where they can produce fake circles, which is easily determined due to the detrimental effect on the plants used.

In general, not including the fake ones, the circles seem obscure and hard to decipher. Perhaps as we are getting closer to the “event”, the event for which time is getting short for, the circles will be more comprehendible (for certain people). Or the circles themselves could manifest “symbolic figures of Reiki” that will speak to the soul. (again for certain people)

Cyrus Wallace said:
And considering that all there is is Lessons and are related to the knowledge, that could be ONE method. Of course, this is a supposition. That's all, my head is about to explode... SO MUCH thinking this days. :(

Yes without a doubt.

RyanX said:

Maybe as Domi said an alternate path or "shortcut" could exist for people who have reached a certain level. Or it is now accesible because a inconscious group ask. (in fact the work itself could be a form of ask)

The C´s have suggested some things in the past that maybe we don´t take seriously because we don´t know how they work in us: spinning and psychomantium. Of course those were suggested to the Laura`s group, but spinning is something that we can do without danger.

On the other hand is good that C´s have mentioned that exist other possibilities because may be we are something committed to a methodology that is effective but consume a lifetime (or maybe more), could be that a little adjustment could make a difference.

Interesting I really think people need to do some research on psychology and psychopathy and other sychological work. And I would recommend they also research on medidation and learn the ways of the buddha. Because I believe these are ways to save us from these evil hyperdimensional beings and their psychopaths. Because as long as people dont have there minds right or dont get knowledge and expand there minds we will be done with. So I think that people need to do resaerch on psychology and meditation and ect like the Cassiopaeans said before it is to late. But thank you Laura for this forum.

Session said:

If people start to make connections to their higher centres, does that mean they will start to see the truth and feel the truth; they'll be able to see through the illusions they've been conditioned to believe and then be able to act on what they see and feel?

Cita de: Session, May 30th

If people start to make connections to their higher centres, does that mean they will start to see the truth and feel the truth; they'll be able to see through the illusions they've been conditioned to believe and then be able to act on what they see and feel?

Hi TC you make me doubt because I think the process start when you make an effort to see the truth and to incorporate it into you, or maybe is an interactive process where all happens at the same time, something like you receive "the call" because is your path and you go for the truth, then you make a more strong connection with higher centers and this helps to find the truth between the lies more easily... but I believe that when you have a connection with higher centers other spheres manifests in your body/life that the "creator" wants to manifest, as knowledge or other atributes. What are specifically those atributes?, good question, the truth is one of them but the rest?

While I was writting above come to my mind this quote of the C´s, which put my mind to fly..

Q: (L) Does sound produce gravity?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Can sound manipulate gravity?
Q: (L) Can it be done with the human voice?
Q: (L) Can it be done tonally or by power through thought?
A: Both.
Q: (L) Then, is there also specific sound configurations involved?
A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by
gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity..

Back
Top Bottom