Session 30 May 2009

Cyrus Wallace said:
Sorry by double posting...

First than all, hi to all.

Laura said:
Session Date: May 30th 2009

[...]

Q: (L) In other words, there's no hope for our planet or our species if normal human beings do not come together and get over these varied pathological belief systems and religions and "your truth" and "my truth" and all that sort of thing?

A: Yes. All of that was created and spread by pathological types under the influence of their hyperdimensional masters for the purpose of turning this planet into a "hell on earth" with them as the masters. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance.

Q: (L) For example?

A: Stay tuned. Next time. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Eeerrr... correct me if Im wrong, but...

Freedom / control - STS is concerned with control over all aspects of self and others. STS also believes that by imposing its laws it is helping the universe to return to the One, thus it thinks its action is a service to others. STO sees creation as inherently limitless and is not concerned with determining what is 'good' for another.

:huh: Those concepts about both STO and STS are pretty confusing...

I presume that you are pointing out the apparent contradiction between the comment by the Cs that "What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers"

and

the idea that STO is not "concerned with determining what is 'good' for another"

If the C's are STO, then how can they make a statement about what "everyone needs" to do??

Well, the crucial distinction is in the asking. Laura asked specifically for information/help. The C's responded. Determining the needs of another implies the idea that it is done unilaterally, without any specific request on the part of the person being helped. That would not be in keeping with the idea of STO principles.

Hi,

For a long time I was in background and didn't write any posts, excuse me. But I will get in action next time. ;)

At the moment, I'm reading the Cassiopaean material at second one. Book eight currently.

Thanks for all the sessions on the forums. That's great to read such usefull and interesting information here.

A little bit difficult to understand for me. May someone explain the meaning of "stay tuned" on this part? Not only the meaning, say it in other words. I have some troubles while translating. English is not my strength.

Sirius said:
A little bit difficult to understand for me. May someone explain the meaning of "stay tuned" on this part? Not only the meaning, say it in other words. I have some troubles while translating. English is not my strength.
In other words: "expect more", "wait for more" or implying that there is "more to come". As was the case, as you'll see in reading the next session.

Fwiw-

"Stay tuned" used to be said frequently on American television to let the viewers know that more of the same would follow the commercials. They hoped you wouldn't change the channel.

My question is this

Jesus of Nazaret and Christ are different beings?

In another transcript, the talk about Jesus, on the wave chapter 13-a I think... and then the cassiopi said that Christ was a woman

so, the word "Was" I believe that it refers to a past incarnation, and the said too that Jesus is alive.....

??

cubbex said:
My question is this

Jesus of Nazaret and Christ are different beings?

No, not in the context you appear to be asking.

cubbex said:
In another transcript, the talk about Jesus, on the wave chapter 13-a I think... and then the cassiopi said that Christ was a woman

so, the word "Was" I believe that it refers to a past incarnation,

Actually, what was said was that the earliest Christ was a woman:

A: Oh no! The word was co-opted and everything you know of as Christianity is distorted. For example, the earliest "Christ" was a woman.

This is obviously not referring to the person around whom the Jesus story accreted. It is referring to the original 'Christ'.

cubbex said:
and the said too that Jesus is alive.....

??

Could you please provide the reference to where the C's said that Jesus is alive?

Ok, first, forgive me about my english, cause it's not my birth lenguage

So here is the transcripts

Q: (L) Was Jesus crucified?
A: No.
Q: (L) Was somebody crucified on a cross and represented to be Jesus?
Q: There was no crucifixion and no resurrection after three day? Is that correct?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Okay, what is the truth on that matter?
A: He spent 96 hours in a comatose state in a cave nearJerusalem. When he awoke, he prophesied to his disciples and then exited the cave. 27,000 people had assembled because of mother ship appearance and he was taken up in a beam of light.
Q: (L) When did he go into this sleep state? Did he just go in one day and go to bed and go to sleep and then a ship came and picked him up?
Q: (L) So he appeared to his followers to have died?
A: They thought this.
Q: (L) Did he get up and say anything to anybody before he left on the ship?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Did he come back to life... so to speak...
Q: (L) And then he told them things he had seen in his extended meditative sleep, is that what happened?
Q: (L) Okay, what happened?
A: Told prophecies then proclaimed eventual return.
Q: (L) Was this information he got during this period of 'extended sleep?'
Q: (L) How long was he asleep, or in this state of semi-death?
A: 96 hours.
Q: (L) And then, a ship arrived and took him away, is that correct?
A: Yes. Upon pillar of light.
Q: (L) Is there any special power or advantage in praying in the name of Jesus?
Q: (L) Well, if he didn't die and release his spirit into the earth plane, how is this power conferred?
A: Prayers go to him.
Q: (L) And what does he do when he hears the prayers?
A: Determines their necessity against background of individual soul development.
Q: (L) You say that when a person prays to Jesus that he makes some sort of a decision, is that correct?
Q: (L) Well, how can he do that when millions of people are praying to him simultaneously?
A: Soul division.
Q: (L) What do you mean by soul division?
A: Self explanatory.
Q: (L) Do you mean soul division as in cellular meiosis where a cell splits and replicates itself?
Q: (L) Does Jesus' soul divide?
Q: (L) How many times does it divide?
A: Endlessly as a projection of consciousness.
Q: (L) And what happens to this piece of soul that is divided or projected?
A: Is not a piece of a soul.
Q: (L) What is it?
A: It is a replication.
Q: (L) Is each replication exactly identical to the original?
A: Yes. And no.
Q: (L) In what way is the replicated soul different from the original?
A: Not able to give individual attention.
Q: (L) Are any of us able to replicate in this manner if we so desire?
A: Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is thus: When Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived in your reality. A "Time warp coccoon, if you will. At this point in space time his soul which was/is still in the physical realm, was placed in a state of something akin to suspended animation and a sort of advanced form of unconsciousness. From that point to the present his soul has been replicated from a state of this unconsciousness in order that all who call upon him or need to be with him or need to speak to him can do so on an individual basis. His soul can be replicated ad infinitum--as many times as needed. The replication process produces a state of hyper- consciousness in each and every version of the soul consciousness.
Q: (L) So, you are saying that Jesus is in a state of suspension, voluntarily, in another plane of existence, having chosen to give up his life on this plane in order to continuously generate replications of his soul pattern for other people to call upon for assistance? A sort of "template generator?"
A: Yes. Precisely.
Q: (L) If one calls upon him more than once, does one get a double dose?
A: Define.
Q: (L) If one repeatedly calls upon Jesus does one get repeated replications or additional strength, power or whatever?
A: No. Once one has truly made the connection, that's all that's needed.
Q: (L) This is an interesting concept. Has any other soul volunteered to perform this work?
A: Yes. 12 at the present "time."
Q: (L) Can you name any of the others?
A: Buddha. Moses. Shintanhilmoon. Nagaillikiga. Others; Varying degrees; Jesus is the strongest currently.

So Jesus is in I think, an extasis mode... or something like that

Q: (L) And then, a ship arrived and took him away, is that correct?
A: Yes. Upon pillar of light.
Q: (L) Is there any special power or advantage in praying in the name of Jesus?
Q: (L) Well, if he didn't die and release his spirit into the earth plane, how is this power conferred?
A: Prayers go to him.

And more about it

Q: (L) So, you are saying that Jesus is in a state of suspension, voluntarily, in another plane of existence, having chosen to give up his life on this plane in order to continuously generate replications of his soul pattern for other people to call upon for assistance? A sort of "template generator?"
A: Yes. Precisely.
Q: (L) If one calls upon him more than once, does one get a double dose?
A: Define.
Q: (L) If one repeatedly calls upon Jesus does one get repeated replications or additional strength, power or whatever?
A: No. Once one has truly made the connection, that's all that's needed.
Q: (L) This is an interesting concept. Has any other soul volunteered to perform this work?
A: Yes. 12 at the present "time."
Q: (L) Can you name any of the others?
A: Buddha. Moses. Shintanhilmoon. Nagaillikiga. Others; Varying degrees; Jesus is the strongest currently.

So, there it is, forgive me, i was referring that Jesus didn't die

and then the cassio talk about the earliest Christ

A: How about "Paleochristianity"?

Q: (laughter) (L) Well since you brought it up... (J) You should respond with, "Now that's an interesting question!" (laughter) (L) What do you mean by Paleochristianity? (laughter) (L) Would you define Paleochristianity for us?

A: The knowledge of realms that all men comprehended before the "fall".

Q: (L) Why is it called Christianity? Isn't Christianity strictly related to Christianity as we know it?

A: Oh no! The word was co-opted and everything you know of as Christianity is distorted. For example, the earliest "Christ" was a woman.

And I am curious about this, I think that Jesus and the Christ was the same being, or could be that the Christ is a symbolic being

I don't know if any of you know something about this

cubbex said:
And I am curious about this, I think that Jesus and the Christ was the same being, or could be that the Christ is a symbolic being

I don't know if any of you know something about this

"Christing" is something that happened to Jesus. For example it was mentioned that Jesus had children and thus relationships with "wives" but this occurred before Jesus was Christed. That woman who was first to be Christed was another person not a previous incarnation of Jesus. Jesus' previous incarnations (like Joshua and Socrates I think) probably were not Christed.

Thanks Laura, C's, and team! I must say I feel as if I'm not physically suited for post cataclysm. I've always weighed 150lbs due to wrestling for 14 years and losing weight :-/. Should this be a concern? I feel as if it shouldn't be and that even bring this up is a feeble point for what is to be is what to be.

FrankM4326754 said:
Thanks Laura, C's, and team! I must say I feel as if I'm not physically suited for post cataclysm. I've always weighed 150lbs due to wrestling for 14 years and losing weight :-/. Should this be a concern?

I wouldn't think so, unless you're under 4 ft tall?

FrankM4326754 said:
Thanks Laura, C's, and team! I must say I feel as if I'm not physically suited for post cataclysm. I've always weighed 150lbs due to wrestling for 14 years and losing weight :-/. Should this be a concern? I feel as if it shouldn't be and that even bring this up is a feeble point for what is to be is what to be.
I'm 5 ft 9 inch (175 cm) and always been weighing around 150 lbs (68 kgs) no matter what I ate. Even before the revelation about being gluten free, I could eat half a pizza pie every other day and at most gain 5 pounds. It was also unrelated to my work, whether I did office work or outdoor work as I do now.

Some people just don't have the hunter-gatherer genes... btw are you type A bloodtype?

Anyway, I don't know how you feel but I wouldn't be upset if I couldn't survive post cataclysm. Would you want to survive a cataclysm where MANY elites survive underground? Forget about 6% psychopathy, it will be multiples higher, LOL.

Haha, good point. I don't think survival would be a desired outcome if that is the case.

And to answer the question regarding blood type, I'm not positive. That is shocking cause you would think one would know their own blood type. It's been a long time since I've had to have anything done regarding blood work. I'll have to find out. Why do you ask?

I was attracted to the C's answer to Laura's comment on the Cathars and Bogomils - were they close to understanding the really ancient life of Christed human existence, the "knowledge of realms that all men comprehended before the 'fall?'"

The Cathar beliefs seem to be similar to what we're learning about a Paleochristianity, reincarnation, Gnostic teachings, equal appreciation of both genders, and lived-out practices of pacifism and poverty. They lived in societies with an ascendant and militant Christianity that sought to crush any internal thought that didn't correspond with the party line. The history doesn't seem to read that many of them disavowed their beliefs even facing condemnation by the Roman church.

"Interestingly, to date, the deeper ( historians and academics ) have dug, the more they have vindicated Cathar claims to represent a survival of the Earliest Christian Church."
from ... _http://www.cathar.info/

Thanks for the continued work from all involved. Wondering about these other methods to be used got me excited about further researching all the compiled information available here. Sometimes when I think about the short "time" we have, it can be discouraging. But, that is just a subjective view. I cant wait to tap into the health and detox section so i can start incorporating more aspects to aid in balancing my present vessel. I've been focusing on mainly the aquisition of knowledge so far, but its starting to lead into action which is all part of the Work i guess. Can't wait to see how things continue to progress, both for myself and everything around.

In the pursuit of Truth,

Bobby

Back
Top Bottom