Session 30 October 2021

I am not promoting chlorine dioxide. Just didn't think that the post provided anything to suggest that the listed protocols had anything more promising than the unlisted ones.

If you can't find anything useful that is OK. Maybe you could look elsewhere for a better source of information. We do not claim to be the only source of anything as far as I know. If you find something better you can then share the information if you want.

What about Chlorine Dioxide?

Hello KaWaiAwaAwa,
I found some more information,

Safety issues in water and supplements[edit]
Chlorine dioxide is toxic, hence limits on exposure to it are needed to ensure its safe use. The United States Environmental Protection Agencyhas set a maximum level of 0.8 mg/L for chlorine dioxide in drinking water.[50] The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), an agency of the United States Department of Labor, has set an 8-hour permissible exposure limit of 0.1 ppm in air (0.3 mg/m3) for people working with chlorine dioxide.[51]

On July 30, 2010, and again on October 1, 2010, the United States Food and Drug Administration warned against the use of the product "Miracle Mineral Supplement", or "MMS", which when prepared according to the instructions produces chlorine dioxide. MMS has been marketed as a treatment for a variety of conditions, including HIV, cancer, autism, and acne. The FDA warnings informed consumers that MMS can cause serious harm to health and stated that it has received numerous reports of nausea, diarrhea, severe vomiting, and life-threatening low blood pressure caused by dehydration.[52][53] This warning was repeated for a third time on 12 August 2019, and a fourth on April 8, 2020, stating that ingesting MMS is the same as drinking bleach, and urging consumers to not use them or give these products to their children for any reason.[12)

And here’s other one,

If you can't find anything useful that is OK. Maybe you could look elsewhere for a better source of information. We do not claim to be the only source of anything as far as I know. If you find something better you can then share the information if you want.
Who are we? I was just asking a question that seems to have hit a nerve. Because? Lots of things are questioned and rightfully should be. I am being told that if I ask a question here that I should go find the answer somewhere else by a couple of you.

Hello KaWaiAwaAwa,
I found some more information,

Safety issues in water and supplements[edit]
Chlorine dioxide is toxic, hence limits on exposure to it are needed to ensure its safe use. The United States Environmental Protection Agencyhas set a maximum level of 0.8 mg/L for chlorine dioxide in drinking water.[50] The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), an agency of the United States Department of Labor, has set an 8-hour permissible exposure limit of 0.1 ppm in air (0.3 mg/m3) for people working with chlorine dioxide.[51]

On July 30, 2010, and again on October 1, 2010, the United States Food and Drug Administration warned against the use of the product "Miracle Mineral Supplement", or "MMS", which when prepared according to the instructions produces chlorine dioxide. MMS has been marketed as a treatment for a variety of conditions, including HIV, cancer, autism, and acne. The FDA warnings informed consumers that MMS can cause serious harm to health and stated that it has received numerous reports of nausea, diarrhea, severe vomiting, and life-threatening low blood pressure caused by dehydration.[52][53] This warning was repeated for a third time on 12 August 2019, and a fourth on April 8, 2020, stating that ingesting MMS is the same as drinking bleach, and urging consumers to not use them or give these products to their children for any reason.[12)

And here’s other one,
The FDA and Wikipedia?

The raw data means the actual tests/experiments that were done, the margin of error, the protocol, everything so that you can at least make an attempt to make a rational judgment (even if it is wrong). No one asks for that today. They pretty much just go off of what the conclusions were from those who claim to have acquired the data. Studies are not data. Research is not data. Data is data. Show the data and let the people conclude what it means.

Last edited:
Certainly, but this was not about MMS (Chlorine Dioxide). It was about the other protocols that were suggested that also lack any sort of real scientific data (not that I believe it is necessary). The response has been more than interesting.

I'm in a similar situation. It is quite heart breaking, but you have to accept that they are on a different path and that path is their freewill choice. Not easy to do. These days I have had to become an expert at strategic enclosure and external consideration. That's not easy either.
I am fortunate to be on the same page with my husband but it didn’t start out like that.
It must be really hard for people who can’t find a similar path to walk with ones life partner in these distressing times. There is so much that is being thrown at everyone right now, and so hard to feel ones heart break and have to keep on, with the knowledge that all is lessons. If we didn’t feel and care, I don’t know if we would learn quite so effectively.

The greatest thing about the Cassiopaean thoughts and answers that were gifted to us through Laura is the raw data, the sometimes incomprehensible responses to the questions.

Who are we? I was just asking a question that seems to have hit a nerve. Because? Lots of things are questioned and rightfully should be. I am being told that if I ask a question here that I should go find the answer somewhere else by a couple of you.

And why are we here and where are "we" going. They are universal questions. I probably cannot answer all your questions. You almost sound like a troll but who am I to pounder such great questions. "We" is a general term for anyone who belongs to the forum with the agreement to abide by its rules. Do you not understand that?

"We" is a general term for anyone who belongs to the forum with the agreement to abide by its rules. Do you not understand that?

Have I violated some of YOUR rules by asking a question? It is easy to call someone a troll who disagrees with you.

I understand that you may not be able to answer the questions. But you should just say that. For example, is chlorine dioxide really bleach which is defined at the moment as sodium hypochlorite. That wasn't a troll question. That was just asking for an answer for context so that I know where you are coming from. Was it that hard to just answer that question?

Last edited:
Have I violated some of YOUR rules by asking a question? It is easy to call someone a troll who disagrees with you.

I understand that you may not be able to answer the questions. But you should just say that. For example, is chlorine dioxide really bleach which is defined at the moment as sodium hypochlorite. That wasn't a troll question. That was just asking for an answer for context so that I know where you are coming from. Was it that hard to just answer that question?

@KaWaiAwaAwa ,

Please do not feel that you cannot ask a question. I have not seen you respond to @Kay Kim 's and @iamthatis' answers that clearly give you more information to go on. A few years back I was side-tracked by Jim Humble's promotion of MMS and even bought his book thinking it was a possible treatment.

One cannot usually be the answer to all questions. I did not specifically see that you "disagreed" with anyone but if you do please explain why.

You are correct I could have just said I do not know if chlorine dioxide is the same as sodium hypochlorite but I thought the link to the protocol thread might give you more information. Sorry you have not found more answers.

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind reply.

Ua lawa
Hi Kawai,
Had +/- the same wonderings than you a few months ago.
Just read the following thread, it's not a so long one (24 pages, +/- 350 posts) :

Cheers ! ;-)

Hi Kawai,
Had +/- the same wonderings than you a few months ago.
Just read the following thread, it's not a so long one (24 pages, +/- 350 posts) :

Cheers ! ;-)
Mahalo,

Ua helehelu wau kela i ka makahiki (long long time ago).

This is not about MMS (no matter how many times I say that, people still respond to the MMS issue).

Aloha no,

Owau (Oh Wow)

Back
Top Bottom