Session 31 December 2020

Just a thought for the Chateau crew to consider:

The Brave browser has a program whereby cryptocurrency can be earned by users if they're willing to turn on privacy-respecting ads. I've had this going for a few months. It's minimally annoying, and I can confirm that the ads seem pretty random i.e. it's not like with Google's creepy ads where the ad is based on whatever you were just talking to your friends about.

Over this period my Brave wallet has increased to about $5 worth of crypto tokens. Not a lot, but websites can get verified with Brave, enabling Brave users to tip them with crypto. A dollar or so per user per month certainly isn't enough to run the site on, but it could provide an additional stream of income, and every bit helps.

Note that Brave is also a very decent, privacy-optimized browser in its own right. Built-in ad- and script-blockers. Unlike Chrome (or really any mainstream browser) it isn't spying on you. The company's founder, Brendan Eich, used to run Mozilla before he got forced out by SJWs for being a Christian - he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who's going to fold to pressure from that crew, and he's built a solid product.

Anyhow, just an idea.

Just a thought for the Chateau crew to consider:

The Brave browser has a program whereby cryptocurrency can be earned by users if they're willing to turn on privacy-respecting ads. I've had this going for a few months. It's minimally annoying, and I can confirm that the ads seem pretty random i.e. it's not like with Google's creepy ads where the ad is based on whatever you were just talking to your friends about.

Over this period my Brave wallet has increased to about $5 worth of crypto tokens. Not a lot, but websites can get verified with Brave, enabling Brave users to tip them with crypto. A dollar or so per user per month certainly isn't enough to run the site on, but it could provide an additional stream of income, and every bit helps.

Note that Brave is also a very decent, privacy-optimized browser in its own right. Built-in ad- and script-blockers. Unlike Chrome (or really any mainstream browser) it isn't spying on you. The company's founder, Brendan Eich, used to run Mozilla before he got forced out by SJWs for being a Christian - he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who's going to fold to pressure from that crew, and he's built a solid product.

Anyhow, just an idea.
good idea, i can confirm that brave is the best ad-blocker out there, youtube for example is very hard to get rid of ads even with a pi-hole, but brave get's the job done no need for subscriptions, medium or paywalled articles alike, just click a button to block scripts/cookies and you're g2g
on top of that you can donate a little crypto to FOTCM and everyone wins

If you are interested in digging a bit deeper, there is a very comprehensive book written a few years ago, and the chapters on Whooping cough(Pertussis) cover the tragic and twisted logic behind this practice of "vaccination".

It is the best I have read in all of the research to date.

The title of the book is "Dissolving Illusions" written by Suzanne Humphreys, M.D. and Roman Bystrianyk.
From the books description:
Dissolving Illusions details facts and figures from long-overlooked medical journals, books, newspapers, and other sources. Using myth-shattering graphs, this book shows that vaccines, antibiotics, and other medical interventions are not responsible for the increase in lifespan and the decline in mortality from infectious diseases. If the medical profession could systematically misinterpret and ignore key historical information, the question must be asked, “What else is ignored and misinterpreted today?” Perhaps the best reason to know our history is so that the worst parts are never repeated.

I'll definitely have a look at this. Thanks for recommending it!
The book's website - Dissolving Illusions | Disease, Vaccines, and the Forgotten History

Something from another recent session has come to my mind again, which, with all of the turmoil only intensifying, might be a good reminder in general:

Post session Discussion:

(L) Yeah, I was telling Andromeda the other day... Ya know, the Cs once said that the effects of the Wave would be felt as "hyperkinetic sensate". That means whatever you focus on, whatever emotions get elicited from you or arise within you, can be highly intensified in these times. That's why these people are crazy. They've got all of these wicked dreadful emotions like hate and resentment and self-hatred and all of that sort of thing. They're turning it outward to hate others. I think it's important for us to pay attention to those close to us and to feel positive emotions so that THOSE can be hyperkinetically amplified in some way.

(Artemis) You shouldn't bring what's outside inside...

(Andromeda) It's not about blocking anything out, but choosing what to focus on.

(L) In other words, you can pay enough attention to the outside world to know what's going on and to know if you need to do something, make a maneuver, or whatever... But as Artemis just said, don't bring the outside inside. In a funny way, it's one of the reasons that I was drawn to read this series of novels was that it elicits ideas of a different world. It wasn't conscious, but it elicits ideas of romance, harmony between men and women, and so on. You guys laugh at me about them, but they really depict relationships in a most interesting way. They're just... And yeah, they talk about physical relationships, but they also talk about mental and emotional relationships. Very often, it's expressed in a physical way. Back me up here, Gaby!

(Gaby) It's true.

(Andromeda) And I think this is part of the reason that I had this major gardening bug recently. The focus is on this kind of... creating good impressions.

(L) What's an apocalypse without flowers?!

(Andromeda) Exactly! It's focusing a little bit on the BEAUTY of something instead of just all of the darker stuff.

(L) Gardening is a very cleansing activity. Bringing order and beauty to the Earth is really just... it's extremely satisfying.

(Andromeda) It's kinda making that more the focus than the chaos.

(Ark) I think that Pierre's engineering is as important as gardening.

(L) Engineering, yes. Building things. Renovating that room and making a beautiful place. All the mowing and trimming and borders around trees and border around the parking area, straightening things out, fixing little things that have been hanging around bugging everybody for a long time, and so on. It's like creating by...

(Andromeda) It's helping to manifest goodness, I suppose.

(L) And we created and added a prayer to our crystal charging this time that is basically an effort to help to manifest or to draw ourselves into a reality that's more peaceful, beautiful, or whatever. So if you're going to have a hyperkinetic sensate, if your emotions are going to be amplified by the very nature of the environment and the frequencies of the Earth or solar system or cosmos, be DAMN careful as to what you focus on or think about!!!

(Pierre) In the way those Lefties materialize or amplify their anger or whatever negative emotions, in the same way you can amplify the positive emotions as well. It can lead to more than just emotions.

(L) It doesn't mean you're ignoring anything. You're not ignoring what's going on.

(Pierre) But you don't focus on it. It's not yours. You know it’s not yours.

(L) Balance, like the C's said... You give it the attention it needs and the amount of behavior modification it needs. Whatever you need to do to deal with it. I get up and read the news every morning and go through all of that, and then I close the door. I know what's going on. Even if I don't see something today that I need to react to, I know what's going on. Now let me turn my attention to what is beautiful... And then I turn my attention to it. And for the most part, it's Ark and you kids. So, that's what I wanted to say.

(Pierre) Lately, when I've been reading the news, I feel more distant... not dissociation, but...

(L) I feel more distant from it too.

(Andromeda) Yeah.

(Pierre) More accuracy, but more distance. It's almost paradoxical, but...

(L) The splitting of realities. That's the reality they have created, and I do NOT wish to participate in it! Or at least participate as little as possible. I can move through it carefully if I must, but then, my mind is focused on love and beauty.

There are actually lots of things to do in this direction and I think it's really important to keep reminding ourselves of the above discussion and find ways to engage in manifesting goodness, beauty, etc. It can be anything creative (plants, artwork, writing, singing, building things, fixing things, learning new things, etc.).

On this note, I've come to think again of how each little act of goodness, kindness, and help counts, even if, or especially because the world around us is so dark and even if this isn't gonna change anything of what's to come, at least it might lighten the burden here and there, bring a smile or some hope or consolation here and there, at least it's doing our job of being 'transducers of energy', and sending a signal to DCM about our choice of not wanting to participate in the madness 'down here' on BBM, to keep manifesting a counterweight to what we're seeing around us (whereever possible and adequate depending on the context).

I also keep thinking of something else the C's have said in a session (couldn't find the quote yet); something along the lines of 'It's not about surviving all this to the end and be saved, but to be there for others and 'save' them, once they've awoken more to the reality of things and assist them in their confusion'. - I actually keep thinking of this like a 'future job description' by DCM to be well-prepared for. So it's all the more important to keep doing all we can - each of us - to keep learning all we can, to navigate the coming times with as much awareness as possible, to keep strengthening our health, to keep working through emotional baggage, etc. etc. Thank god, the recommended novels are of such help in this, too!

Last edited:
Something from another recent session has come to my mind again, which, with all of the turmoil only intensifying, might be a good reminder in general:

There are actually lots of things to do in this direction and I think it's really important to keep reminding ourselves of the above discussion and find ways to engage in manifesting goodness, beauty, etc. It can be anything creative (plants, artwork, writing, singing, building things, fixing things, learning new things, etc.).

On this note, I've come to think again of how each little act of goodness, kindness, and help counts, even if, or especially because the world around us is so dark and even if this isn't gonna change anything of what's to come, at least it might lighten the burden here and there, bring a smile or some hope or consolation here and there, at least it's doing our job of being 'transducers of energy', and sending a signal to DCM about our choice of not wanting to participate in the madness 'down here' on BBM, to keep manifesting a counterweight to what we're seeing around us (whereever possible and adequate depending on the context).

I also keep thinking of something else the C's have said in a session (couldn't find the quote yet); something along the lines of 'It's not about surviving all this to the end and be saved, but to be there for others and 'save' them, once they've awoken more to the reality of things and assist them in their confusion'. - I actually keep thinking of this like a 'future job description' by DCM to be well-prepared for. So it's all the more important to keep doing all we can - each of us - to keep learning all we can, to navigate the coming times with as much awareness as possible, to keep strengthening our health, to keep working through emotional baggage, etc. etc. Thank god, the recommended novels are of such help in this, too!
Dear Aiming, thank you very much for this statement! It supports my inner feeling, that all I can do is to focus on my inner light , something that I do since about a week ago I had this feeling while rushing through the pages of "Paul's necessary sin"
When I was scrolling through this pages a few days ago something happened to me.
I got connected to a very inner part of me that I had nearly lost during the harshness of life. I remembered (not for the first time, but it came more on top now) my childhood. I am about seven years or so and am sitting at my writing desk and looking at the wonderful pictures and stories of Jesus and this warmness and kindness and I am totally happy and safe and feel protected. it is like light, shining, bright and it feels like it cannot be destroyed and is going to shine through me.
Through the last two days these thoughs and feelings came again and again to my mind. And now that I write it down it even gets stronger. So in a way I decided that this is one of my tasks in life. I will walk around with that light in me and let in shine on other people, giving something of the gift I obviously have in me. Smiling at them and be friendly the most often it is possible!
I also realize that I pay more attention to my surrounding, decorating my terrace i.e., light candles there, even if only for a minute, I am more careful about my apartment, do more cleaning and try to arrange things arround me very neatly.
When I go out for a walk I greet people andI smile at them. I do not expect to get a smile back, because most people cannot do this, they are to embittered. Nevertheless I do it and the light gives me hold and I can be more patient with other peoples in general. I hope this will getting better and better! I think the best I can do is to be in a stable and what I call "inner shining" mood.

While reading this, and it was beautiful, this song popped in my head. I’m posting this just to add a musical dimension to your post.

It would be a terrible shame to lose this link that Laura posed, most of us don't know each other personally, yet through our internal work, our search for truth and justice, our sharing and help on this forum, we are closer at this level than most of the people who surround us directly.

The more the storms rage, the more the waves break, the more the darkness of the oceans depths mixes with the heavens that you can no longer distinguish a star, the more the little light carried by your lighthouse illuminates and guides, but also soothes and gives the courage and strength to endure while waiting for the end, thank you for still being there to operate this lighthouse with such dedication and self-sacrifice, despite the fact that you are experiencing yourselves a storm.

For now I can still give.
If you ever need more "support", let me know.
I'm glad Ark is getting better and better.
I am also patiently waiting for Laura and Pierre's future books.

This was one of the sessions (there were quite a few over the years) that again provided a much needed shock to my system. It might sound weird, but reading those kinds of sessions always has a certain kind of effect on me, it´s as if the things that I know on an intellectual level are being felt on a much deeper level in a flash, almost as being hit in the stomach by it. I don´t really know how to describe it in a more meaningful way, but it always leaves a lasting impression on me. They are like the alarm clocks Gurdjieff mentioned. So thank you for that.

I had already started to make more donations over 2020 and I will be happy to increase the amounts this year. Because I credit you guys with me being able to navigate these crazy times more clear headed and not getting caught up in all the distractions and hysteria that we are being bombarded with on a daily basis. Basically everything I have learned over the last 11 years has its basis in your work, and I am extremely thankful for that. You guys truly are a lighthouse.

A: Good question. He is almost damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. One thing is certain, the Biden presidency represents an almost immediate slide into totalitarianism.
Given what we have seen in the few days since this session, things are not looking good on that front, I´d say...:shock:

My guess would be that for most people perpetuating the roll out of the vaccine are just blind authoritarian followers and thus would fall into the blind spot/wishful thinking group. I would guess that the true perpetrators who work behind the scenes know of the damage and are using this to instill more fear, confusion, and even to kill off a reasonable portion of humanity while they hide out in their contamination free facilities. Also there is much wishful thinking there.
Keep in mind this is just conjecture, I certainly don’t know the precise answer to your question.
Apologies in advance if this has already been discussed: Do we have any comments on the safety rate of the various types of vaccines somewhere here? How about the Sinopharm: SARS Cov 2 (verocell) inactivated in comparison to the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA types? That's what they are rolling out at my workplace now....

Back
Top Bottom