Session 31 December 2020

Transferred along with @Korzik18 a small amount through the Paypal. We will try to send contributions as often as possible. Unfortunately, in our country, salaries are very low (when translated into dollars). Therefore, our contributions are not as large as we would like. In addition, we also try to help stray cats. This also comes at a cost. (especially the veterinarian and medications). Thank you very much and sincerely to your entire team for all the work that you do. We all really need your light.
(Sorry to write here. may not need to be reported separately? Or is there another branch for the report? Since I am worried that the payment will come to you (since I send it from a local bank through Paypal)

The money that circulates is creative and as it comes easily to me I am happy to contribute to the fabulous work in progress and the maintenance of the network. In France the situation is still privileged and I can donate my savings with joy. I salute the whole team of the Château who, by their existence and their will, have been able to give the spiritual piece that was missing from my painting.:-)

Thanks for the illuminating session, your work is greatly appreciated. I donated a lump sum of 500$ and will set up a monthly donation after some contemplation on what constitutes an appropriate amount.

What is particularly powerful about this session is the degree to which one may observe its conclusions in our current reality. It has been my opinion from the beginning of the first lockdown here in the UK, formed by observing events of the last year and people's reactions to them, that the measures implemented to combat COVID-19 constituted an axiomatic moment of choice for humankind in which we were invited to decide upon our preferred orientation. Unlike analogous events of the past, the implications of our choice have been made crystal clear, as has the data from which the choice is made. With a sad heart, I see the widespread acquiescence to the COVID-19 regime (including the implicit acceptance of the lies it is built upon) as a conscious polarization towards STS / evil. It brings to mind the observations of Michael Topper, in which he described how the degree of free will imparted in an evil choice impacts the energetic bounty available to advanced STS beings. On that basis, a globally embraced regime of tyrannical cruelty must have resulted in a delectable feast.

I will continue to progress with the suggested reading (so much to get through!!!), and contribute to the network a best I can.

Thanks for all the work you guys do, the suggested reading has already brought positive changes to my life (very grounding so far). And The Wave series takes the manuscripts (which I previously read in isolation) to another level!!

I made a donation today and will set up a monthly donation a bit later. I just need to figure out how much I can give. I also would like to avoid Paypal.
Thanks to the Chateau's crew for all the knowledge that is made available, for allowing this wonderful network to exist, and thanks to the Cs!

Seve, welcome to the forum. We encourage all new members to post something in the Newbies board. It doesn't need to be anything personal, just a bit about how you found the forum, if you've read any of Laura's books and/or articles, if you read SOTT. If you'd like to tell us about things you like or like to do, that's fine. It lets us to get to know you a little bit.

appreciate the session and all the information as always.Like many others, i'm unsure how i would be coping with the current reality if i didn't have access to the network. In terms of contribution, I have sent in a donation but would also like to give my time and/or abilities to the forum. Wondering if someone can point me in the direction of who i can speak to in regards to this?

bjorn said:

How about leaving people alone and just them life their own lives.

transientP Jedi Council Today at 4:56 PM #16,060 Corvus said: It is just one more evidence of them being puppets and their speeches being scripted, probably some like Greta and Blair do not even know what are they talking about and some do not care, just doing their role for the plan and their career and survival, but they are going to be suprised when that future is not so better they planed and thought it will be.
They are just concerned about getting in better spotlight under the Sun or hierarchy, how to better advance their position and influence and for that they are ready to sell everything, it is all about them and their materialistic career, there is no other meaning for them in life so there is no suprise, but there is more and more that kind of caractheristics in general population, population is becoming more and more like NPC s, like robots, where you sense there is no point in talking about anything that is not of immediate everyday concern or what are they being told, so you keep it mundane and artificial because it is waste of energy and time to do it otherwise, idiocy is the norm, and the fear it is all over the place, but now you can recognise those better with this mask buisness.

I was reading on twiter comments about vetting of army and was I suprised by so much different opinion then we hold here, did not know it was so terrible but on the other hand do not read them often, and probably other opinions are censored of late. Like Cs said craziness before Fall because there is no common basic sense left, one more sign of civilisation end when those most basic principles for society functioning are discarded. Also reminded of C s saying STS manipulate civilisation through millenias of manipulation in line they want and then institute control when the people are ready and we are in that spot when the line ends it seems. The freedoms of "old" world, and it is almost a year it all started but seems so distant, also nostalgic like for not using some of it better, are not going to be ever given back without blood and higher power intervening, and on that account it is like we stepped into the new cold world and reality which we did, and there is no turning back to "old normal" in this reality anymore.

I definitely feel it viscerally; The feeling that we will never to return to the state of affairs before this began.

It is a feeling not shared by friends and family.
I tell them that I'm hoping to be proven wrong.

Took this from Corona thread, because it fits with what came up in me:

A norm for living peacefully/sustainable together would be to not carry ill will/intentions/feelings towards eachother.
To cross that norm permanently, a disbalanced person has to be applied. psychopaths will take a role in disbalancing other persons.
Rationalisations or fear cover the feeling of the person until the spirit is disbalanced or desensified enough to let the pattern hold.
We see a spiritual traffic/war from psychopaths to normal persons. Psychopaths are immune to possible counter traffic/influence as they know
no love or doubt and do not fear normal persons. 4D sts has easy influence on 3D psychopaths via both induced wishfull thinking and fears.
If we can start to use 4D techniques more effectively ourselves, the battle would be better balanced. 4D sto is not obliged,
could use fear and doubt inducing techniques on psychopaths as there are no spiritual values/free will to be distubed in the psychopaths.

Free will could then be effectively defended by dispowering rationalisations about doubt and fear, by spiritually inducing sympathy and empathy.

My not completely condensed musing, fwiw

Seve, welcome to the forum. We encourage all new members to post something in the Newbies board. It doesn't need to be anything personal, just a bit about how you found the forum, if you've read any of Laura's books and/or articles, if you read SOTT. If you'd like to tell us about things you like or like to do, that's fine. It lets us to get to know you a little bit.
it's done! Nienna:-D

In terms of contribution, I have sent in a donation but would also like to give my time and/or abilities to the forum. Wondering if someone can point me in the direction of who i can speak to in regards to this?
That's kind of you! One option is to help with transcribing radio shows and/or proofreading transcripts. See this thread here. If it's something you'd like to do, you can post in that thread that you'd like to join the transcribers team. :-)

Back
Top Bottom