Session 4 July 2009

Wait for the audio guided breathing/meditation. I have recorded several readings of the prayer that you can listen to while focusing on your breathing. After you get all the elements of controlled breathing fixed in your moving center, you can then begin to concentrate on the prayer itself. Eventually, you won't need the audio, you'll be able to do the breathing and meditation whenever and however long, you like.

Thank you Laura and the Team as always :D
I was just thinking to myself yesterday how peculiar it was that when I listen to the breathing exercise your voice sounds exactly as I would of imagined it. Yet I cannot recall a time when I had heard your voice before. The comment the C's made about the USA kind of concerns me though. I've always imagined that if disaster was coming, it would take most of the USA with it and yet I have no plans on leaving. :( It seems I must plan on DOing much more if I plan on surviving huh? Anyway thanks again and for now I'll take things one day at a time!

There is also a bit in this session that is a little embarrassing to me but we decided to retain it anyway in the event that it is helpful to others.

Silly! ;D

This session's given a number of clues that were very unexpected, and does indeedy help a lot. Embarrassed or not, you are much loved Laura. Your example does more than you think it does, and its okay.

If it were permitted, I'd hug you, but its also a bit silly to do in text. :lol:

Belibaste said:
This escapisim sounds to me like intellectualism, or even hyper intellectualism where thinking, reasoning, making (valid or non valid) theories absorbs all the energy (and particularly the emotional energy) of the individual.

The intellec is not evil per se but it becomes detrimental when it grows so much that there is no more space for emotions. In this sense it's an escape from feeling.

It might be a narcissistic family coping mechanism where the victim learns to escape in reading, calculating, analyzing, thinking as soon as an uncomfotable emotion is luring around.

That is a very good point. Bernie Siegel writes about this in his book and he explains that he hopes to reach beyond our rational mind, for "miracles" don't come from the cold intellect.

Laura said:
Wait for the audio guided breathing/meditation. I have recorded several readings of the prayer that you can listen to while focusing on your breathing.

Thanks for posting this, Laura! I can hardly wait!

Gimpy said:
There is also a bit in this session that is a little embarrassing to me but we decided to retain it anyway in the event that it is helpful to others.

Silly! ;D

This session's given a number of clues that were very unexpected, and does indeedy help a lot. Embarrassed or not, you are much loved Laura. Your example does more than you think it does, and its okay.

If it were permitted, I'd hug you, but its also a bit silly to do in text. :lol:

+1 :)

And thank you.

Yeah, thx to all for the session.

I guess the Laura smoke rings article is this one : http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/article-lkj-16-07-03.htm
Related article in SOTT news : http://www.sott.net/articles/show/187135-US-Smoke-sign-or-UFO-over-park-in-Va-

Link to Laura interview : http://paranormalradionetwork.org/2009/05/27/ufo-undercover-guest-laura-knightjadczykthe-high-strangeness-of-dimensions-and-the-process-of-alien.aspx

The election of Sarkozy is certainly, in part, a direct result of "the malady of escaping in2 illusion".

Laura said:
Wait for the audio guided breathing/meditation. I have recorded several readings of the prayer that you can listen to while focusing on your breathing. After you get all the elements of controlled breathing fixed in your moving center, you can then begin to concentrate on the prayer itself. Eventually, you won't need the audio, you'll be able to do the breathing and meditation whenever and however long, you like.

Thank you Laura and the whole team for going through these questions and posting the session. I am really looking forward to hearing the recorded breathing instructions for the guided meditation. One question about the breathing / meditation process; could someone like a friend or family member, who has no previous reference of the C's or the group, benefit from participating in it as well? I was thinking about introducing it to my sister.

Thanks again

GMFaudio said:
One question about the breathing / meditation process; could someone like a friend or family member, who has no previous reference of the C's or the group, benefit from participating in it as well? I was thinking about introducing it to my sister.

Thanks again
Think yes, as the team has even "encouraged us to share the audio and the video with our friends and loved ones".

Laura, it’s true what the C’s said about the effect of your voice. My wife and I commented on this a while ago when listening to the podcasts. There’s a soothing clarity involved, or something like that anyway.

Re: the Tsakonikos dance. I had a chance to check out the videos. It's an interesting dance. The melody is not complex, in two parts- slow alternating with fast (in some versions). It's in 5/4 time. Quite interesting actually, I had a chance to check out the two volumes of Gurdjieff transcriptions by Hartmann last summer and I can almost swear that this tune or something quite similar to it was in the book. If I was going to be in town I would get them through interlibrary loan but I'm leaving for a couple of weeks and it would be of no use now....maybe when I get back.

Anyway, the interesting thing for me on this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugYqt9Fb__w, the dance is at approximately 6:15). The dancers (men and women, here alternating in order, other versions I've seen with men or women in clusters, though usually a man and woman are at the front of the line) move in a line that curves- step step step pause in the slow section, then step step step skip step. Maybe that is not clear. On beat 5 in the slow part they just step their other foot up to where the first one is, but they do not move forward until the next 1. Then in the fast section on beat 4 the foot does not actually touch the ground until beat 5, it "skips".

Towards the end in this particular version the group forms a sort of close-knit spiral, then the first couple forms a bridge with their hands/handkerchief, and the other dancers pass through underneath. Sort of reminds me of networking, which brings people closer together (as in Mouravieff's circles- exoteric, esoteric, etc.) and a polar couple serving as a guide "through" to the other side.

Unfortunately the lyrics seem not to be so esoteric:

Tsakonikos
Su ipa, mana, kale mana
su ipa mana, pandrepse me
su ipa, mana, pandrepse me
spitonikokirepseme
Yeron andra, kale mana
yeron andra mi mu dhosis,
yeron andra mi mu dhosis,
yati tha to metaniosis
Yati o yeros, kale mana
yati o yeros ta 'ksetazi
yiati oyeros ta 'ksetazi,
sto psilo ta loghariazi

I told you, mother
to marry me to someone,
to marry me to someone,
so that I would become a housewife.
But on no account
marry me to an old man,
marry me to an old man,
because you'll regret it.
Because an old man
is always examining everything,
is always examining everything,
and has nothing but words.

From _http://www.sacredcircles.com/THEDANCE/HTML/DANCEPAG/TSAKONIK.HTM

Notes
The only ancient Greek dance we know of that is danced by men and women together
The rhythm is in 5/4
count 1-2-3-4-pause
This dance is thought by many to be the Crane Dance, which Theseus learned from Ariadne just before he left her on the Isle of Delos, never to return. It was Ariadne who, according to the more recent patriarchal mythic thought, gave the thread to Theseus so that, when he entered the Labyrinth in search of the Minotaur, he may find his way out again. It should be noted that the name of the palace on Crete was the "Labyrinth", a name which refers to the double headed ax (The Labrys) which was used to behead the Sacred King at the end of his time of rule. The name of the title king (the husband of the Sacred Queen) was "Minos". The name of the Title Kings heir was Minos' Taur ..."Minotaur" ... or "Minos' Bull". It was Ariadne who was the last living representative of the Mother Goddess on Earth when Crete fell to Greek marauders about 1350 BC.
(see also The Kritikos)

The most famous of the Greek "labyrinth" dances (Stratou notes dozens done in different villages of Greece), in a slow 5/4 meter. Labyrinth dances were recorded back in ancient Greek times, giving this dance a particular connection with the Greek past. The variety comes not from the steps but from the many patterns which the line of dancers may trace. As the name implies, the dance comes from the isolated Tsakonia region of the Peloponnesos and it is significant as one of the few local Peloponnesian dances which is still actively danced; otherwise, the panhellenic dances dominate the region. The hold is unusual, with one dancer's right arm hooked in another's crooked left elbow.

Theseus was, it is believed, an actual historic character who was a petty king who originally united the area about his little kingdom. He was perhaps one of the first petty sea marauders who raided Crete after Crete was weakened by a series of serious earthquakes about 1350 BC. In light of this, he may very well have made off with Ariadne who, as crown princess of Crete (then the last Mother Goddess Society on Earth) was the last living 'representative' of the Mother Goddess on Earth. If there is any truth to this, then Ariadne had been raised in a very enlightened society, a society whose artistic capacities have yet to be equaled in many an area, and she would have been deeply steeped in the ways of direct knowledge that were a part of the society. As such, she would have been well aware of the barbaric and confused nature of Theses and his society. The dance and the song which she taught him as he left her on the Isle of Delos never to return would have held within it a message for distant generations to come upon.

It is significant that this is the only ancient Greek dance that is danced by both men and women together. In light of this, I have taken the liberty of re-creating new words for the song which goes with this dance. I believe the words I have created for this dance are much more true to the nature of the message which the wise Ariadne would have given to her lover, the world blind Theses.

completely agree with Gimpy here ...

indeed your 'depression' [as you said, Laura] is indeed helping here...thkx 4 choosing to share it with us

i'm sure it will give a kick to all and even make you rethink the 'hole thing' again...
but of course ,it should not be used to create a buffer and take the place of real work.

thkx all

I've found that I can feel some deep sense of "cared for" in Laura's voice and when I think about it, I start to tear up and will cry for no reason if I keep the audio running.

Laura said:

Is it really important in the three stage breathing to hold the arm positions? I find that holding my arms/hands out at my waist, chest, and over the head while breathing is tiring. I don't seem to have much upper body strength and they start to ache which takes away the aspect of relaxation, then it all just becomes uncomfortable. :(

Can one do the breathing just keeping the hands in one's lap? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom