Session 4 July 2009

PepperFritz

The Living Force
Hello DavidHP, welcome to the forum.

Seeing as you are relatively new here, perhaps you could post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section. No need to share personal information, just give us a general sense of what led you to this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

:)

combsbt

Jedi Master
PepperFritz said:
dant said:
A: Yes but not only. The point is this: when you speak while merged, cosmic elements are transmitted via your voice. More than this, it has the power to heal those of similar goals who are not yet at the correct frequency. In short, through your voice we can set frequency resonance for those of "the blood."
Is the above quote taken to mean that deaf, hearing-impaired,
or otherwise handicapped people are out of luck, if one cannot
physically see or hear the "voice" or is this beyond human physicality
and more towards that which can only be "seen", "heard", and/or "felt"
through one's own "FRV"?
Well, it's true that such people cannot experience the benefits of hearing Laura's voice, which is unfortunate. However, it hardly means that they are "out of luck" in a larger sense, since we cannot assume that Laura's voice is the one and only means that 6th-density has to "set frequency resonance for those of 'the blood'." Bear in mind that the C's have said that Laura and her group are just "one developing conduit" among others in the world. Also bear in mind that Laura's voice is just another "tool" for those working to align themselves with an STO orientation, and not a magical means "skipping" the conscious work involved in doing so. In other words, I would think that one could listen to her voice all day long and not progress one iota if they are not doing the Work (or its equivalent) at the same time....
While I agree with the rest of what PepperFritz has said, I wouldn't be so quick to assume this bolded part. Deafness means that theres something wrong with that one tiny bone (the tiniest in your body) vibrating due to sound (i'm sure there's other reasons but this forthcoming point still stands). I would suggest even if deaf to still use the audio for the possibility that the 'frequency resonance' being set isn't required to be transmitted through your ear. My subjective opinion is that FRV is a more comprehensive vibratory state than just that of what is audible. Still keeping in mind it's "not a magical means "skipping" the conscious work involved in doing so" - being deaf may not rid one of the opportunity of using this 'tool'.

PepperFritz

The Living Force
combsbt said:
... I wouldn't be so quick to assume this bolded part. Deafness means that theres something wrong with that one tiny bone (the tiniest in your body) vibrating due to sound (i'm sure there's other reasons but this forthcoming point still stands). I would suggest even if deaf to still use the audio for the possibility that the 'frequency resonance' being set isn't required to be transmitted through your ear. My subjective opinion is that FRV is a more comprehensive vibratory state than just that of what is audible....
Very good point.

drygol

Dagobah Resident
hmm how about Irish dance ?
I think Michael Flatley is the leader there , isn't he ?
Maybe it is all about synchronization/cooperation ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W22gpBv00gg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwC4LtmTnKw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytcZIfvSWW4&feature=related

and last one just for fun ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2NOfOeSX4k&feature=fvw

EDIT:

bah , I am reading a post with session from 16Th of July and i just noticed that it is a re-post :D
Sorry for unnecessary noise ...

cubbex

The Living Force
At this days, I'm always observing a big cloud over my house, or over the zone where my house is

so

Q: (laughter) (A**) Thanks a lot! (DD) What was the cloud that I saw over the house coming {over here this evening}? Was there any significance to that?

A: Our gathering energy attractor.
but i don't know, it could be the lizards or the teenage mutant ninja turtles, but, i don't know

whenever something important happens in my mind, a big cloud is over my house

then, the other day when i was reading the wave, and i was thinking in something important, a big ray storm began and when a ray strike not so far from my house, a big white light illuminate my room and on the middle was a lot of colors

it sounds crazy, but it happened in a second, or less but it was strange

Iron

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I did not read the thread, so sorry in advance if anyone has suggested, but could be that the "5D city on a hill" is capitol hill? Meaning Washington DC destroyed?

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Iron said:
I did not read the thread, so sorry in advance if anyone has suggested, but could be that the "5D city on a hill" is capitol hill? Meaning Washington DC destroyed?
I thought about that too, but the fact that the USA was known as the "city on a hill" during its formative years made that conclusion seem more likely.

henry

The Living Force
Iron said:
The term comes from a speech delivered to Puritan settlers by the man who later became the Governor of the colony of Massachusetts, John Winthrop. You can read about it on Wikipedia here:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_upon_a_Hill

Winthrop meant it to refer to the colony the Puritans would establish. It has since come to mean the US as a whole.

For we must consider that we shall be as a city upon a hill. The eyes of all people are upon us. So that if we shall deal falsely with our God in this work we have undertaken... we shall be made a story and a by-word throughout the world. We shall open the mouths of enemies to speak evil of the ways of God... We shall shame the faces of many of God's worthy servants, and cause their prayers to be turned into curses upon us til we be consumed out of the good land whither we are a-going.

Harold

Jedi Council Member
Reading this transcript today is interesting, as I had set up a little CD player beside my bed today to meditate to the EE CD at night before I go to bed.

It really is a wonderful gift the EE CD and all the hard work of Laura and all who provide these transcripts. Thank-you!

Luks

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
(J) What does "5D city on a hill" mean?

A: The metaphor of the fundies with a twist of truth.

Q: (J) City on a hill - is that in the bible or something? (Allen) Yeah. Old Testament. (Ark) Does it mean like capitol? (L) Yeah. (J) It was prefaced by, "It's creepy for the USA in any event." So maybe that means a city on a hill in the USA. (L) Well, the USA has always considered itself the new city on a hill. (Allen) But 5D city on a hill, does that mean the USA is headed for destruction?

A: More than likely.

Q: (J) Is Los Angeles a city on a hill? (Allen) No, Los Angeles is a city in a valley. San Francisco is a city on a hill. That's taking it too literally. (J) Maybe not! (S) Somebody get a topographic map and we'll go through all the list of cities. (DD) Denver. (L) Yeah, that's the mile high city. (DD) Pretty good sized hill!
It's funny, but Hollywood looks like "city on the hill" :)

I think that C's say, not necessary about Hollywood, but probably about the whole California's coast which will find itself under ocean, because of earth quake on the ocean and big wave, which will drown and destroy the one of the most populous and richest corner of the USA.

Top Bottom