Session 4 July 2009

dant said:
A: Yes but not only. The point is this: when you speak while merged, cosmic elements are transmitted via your voice. More than this, it has the power to heal those of similar goals who are not yet at the correct frequency. In short, through your voice we can set frequency resonance for those of "the blood."

Is the above quote taken to mean that deaf, hearing-impaired,
or otherwise handicapped people are out of luck, if one cannot
physically see or hear the "voice" or is this beyond human physicality
and more towards that which can only be "seen", "heard", and/or "felt"
through one's own "FRV"?

Well, it's true that such people cannot experience the benefits of hearing Laura's voice, which is unfortunate. However, it hardly means that they are "out of luck" in a larger sense, since we cannot assume that Laura's voice is the one and only means that 6th-density has to "set frequency resonance for those of 'the blood'." Bear in mind that the C's have said that Laura and her group are just "one developing conduit" among others in the world. Also bear in mind that Laura's voice is just another "tool" for those working to align themselves with an STO orientation, and not a magical means "skipping" the conscious work involved in doing so. In other words, I would think that one could listen to her voice all day long and not progress one iota if they are not doing the Work (or its equivalent) at the same time....

Thank you very much for the session transcript Laura. Much appreciated!

I had difficulty doing the breathing and counting. Because soon I loose count. Yes, my concentration is sloppy, I know.

But now I tried doing the breathing while letting you do the counting (using your audio files) it worked brillinantly.

Thank you! Keep up the good work.

Eagerly looking forward to the next installement.

:)

Regards,
Amoeba

Laura said:
I think it is a common malady of humanity, but the remark was made because the French make a point of emphasizing that they are "rational" when, in fact, most often that is not the case. Well, let me qualify that: they do a lot of thinking and rationalization, but they tend to do it with emotional energy all the while claiming how rational they are.
I have noticed that the 'Cs' rarely make spelling "errors", whenever there is something strange in the transcript, there is usually a reason. Specifically in this case there is this:

A: It is a common malady of the French to escape in2 illusion.
Now the use of the numeral 2 to mean "to" or "in2" to mean "into" seems significant. The transcripts are loaded with these kinds of things, and they almost always point to clues of some kind, rather than the 'Cs' use of text messaging shorthand... ;)

Was this use of a numeral to key on the logical/rational idea, which was behind you reply?

Thanks

Hello Pepperfritz,
Looks like you got me again :-[ I suppose I was thinking physically in the sense. I should know better but I was thinking a lot about my family at that moment and I got lost in the physicality of what would happen to them and how would I be able to help. Ever since I found Laura and the C's, I've been enjoying life more and actually looking forward to some amazing times we have ahead of us but every now and then I get caught up thinking in the physical sense. My family is mostly all religious and when I think of what might happen to them (following the wrong people) it gets me down.
Thanks for pointing that out and keeping me on track! ;)

Thank you for the transcript Laura and the team!

The discussions about "voice" reminded me of the Bene Gesserit ( _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bene_Gesserit ) from the sci-fi novel "Dune":
Their power of Voice allowed them to control others by merely modulating their vocal tones.

Of course the "Voice" in the novel was sort of STS-oriented (i.e. manipulation of others against their will) which is wholly different from what was described and discussed in this transcript.

When I was younger and was still going to singing classes, the usual advice from the old folks for taking care of your voice was to drink "salabat": a ginger tea concoction. Something like this recipe: _http://www.carinderia.net/recipes/salabat.html
I guess you could eliminate the sugar. The sugar is probably just in there to make it palatable.

Michael Martin said:
The discussions about "voice" reminded me of the Bene Gesserit ( _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bene_Gesserit ) from the sci-fi novel "Dune":
Their power of Voice allowed them to control others by merely modulating their vocal tones.

Of course the "Voice" in the novel was sort of STS-oriented (i.e. manipulation of others against their will) which is wholly different from what was described and discussed in this transcript.

I recall a passage I have read somewhere where it is said that Hitler was controlling masses with his voice. Don't know if it 's true, I have read a quote of his "Mein Kampf" where he said that speech was the supreme way since remote past to create big political and religious changes or something like that.

Pete02 said:
Looks like you got me again :-[

LOL, it wasn't my intention to "get you", I genuinely was not sure what you meant and was just looking for clarification.

Pete02 said:
I suppose I was thinking physically in the sense. I should know better but I was thinking a lot about my family at that moment and I got lost in the physicality of what would happen to them and how would I be able to help. Ever since I found Laura and the C's, I've been enjoying life more and actually looking forward to some amazing times we have ahead of us but every now and then I get caught up thinking in the physical sense. My family is mostly all religious and when I think of what might happen to them (following the wrong people) it gets me down.

Well, as Anart expressed it in another thread:

Anart said:
It seems a difficult question to ask how one prepares for such an event 'physically' as if to 'survive' it in the physical body - when all that we understand as physical may very well change. I would suggest that 'body-centric' thinking would not apply - though what that means exactly, I can't say.

I would also suggest that this is likely not a localized 'cataclysm' - it encompasses the entire planet - so what sort of preparations would one make to 'survive' such a thing? What does 'survive' even entail in such a context?

I would posit 'survive' means to have forged, fused and Worked to create a singular presence, 'I', 'soul', that will move forward with all one has learned intact - in order to walk onto the 'level playing' field ready to 'play'. Basically, to become the reality of the future - which is what we've been focusing on all along - building an Ark, as it were.

I do understand the question, since residing in these physical bodies, the physical is our touchstone, our template to envision everything else, so it's logical to think, 'ok, how do we 'survive' this?'

Well - what if this is not meant to be survived? Or, on the other hand, what if 'this' is nothing like we think it to be and any attempts to prepare fall short? What if 'this' and being prepared for it means nothing other than living each and every day we have as we have been living it - pushing ourselves, our understanding, our knowledge to the limit, expanding all of it and putting nothing in front of our own increase in knowledge and understanding - about ourselves, each other and this 'reality'?

It's an interesting question, Helle, and one that likely encompasses more than we can currently envision; one that very likely has little to do with stockpiling food or a bunker or any of that. I'm not saying that one shouldn't be doing what one thinks is best to survive the current and upcoming turbulent times, which may or may not involve stock piling food, and probably does - I'm just saying that when speaking of the end of a grand cycle, it seems that what we understand as how things might work will likely not apply.

But as I pointed out in the same thread:

PepperFritz said:
...there are other reasons that one might think and plan in terms of physically "surviving" as long as possible. One is to be here on the BBM to try and learn the many big and important lessons that will no doubt be before us in the coming days, regardless of whether one is among the "harvestable". Another is the opportunity to be of service to others during the coming difficulties, whether that means simply helping and comforting others through physical and psychological pain and distress, or teaching/guiding others about what is happening.

I don't think there are any hard and fast answers to the "physical preparation" question. To some extent we're going to have to play these things by ear, according to our own situations and instincts. In my own situation, I want to be in a position to help others as much as possible in the the difficult times leading up to the Wave and its attendant cataclysms. As a result, I ended up moving out of the city and into a semi-rural situation (though that is not the ONLY reason I did so), and I have also been gradually increasing our ability to produce our own food and be self-sufficient in other ways. I could be completely misguided as to the necessity/usefulness of that, but in the meantime it is increasing the quality of our lives, so I certainly don't view it as a potential waste of time and energy. Of course, it goes without saying that the Work, and increasing one's Knowledge and ability to SEE, is the first priority....

Thank you Laura for the session posting. Like many others when I first heard your voice on the breathing podcast, I was pleasantly surprised by 'the voice'. It was nothing like what I was expecting, but to me, it came across as very calming and reassuring.

As for the personal questions, I also got something from the replies, and from subsequent posts. Thank you one and all.

Thanks again Pepperfritz :)
I understand what your saying and I guess its that indecision or unknowing that has me thinking back and forth sometimes. The more and more I think about yesterday tho, I've come to realize that I was having a lot of contradicting thoughts pretty much all day. I'm not quite sure if it had anything to do with the release of Laura's video and such but I kept having negative thoughts that I just had to keep clearing my mind of. Things that I know contradicted what I believe and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Finally my day came to an end and I settled down to do the video and meditation and nothing came to mind after that! ;)
I woke up this morning, after one of the best nights of sleep ever, and I find myself very easily agitated. I once again recognized this and put an end to it. The bottom line is I'm staying with these breathing exercises because I realize now that something is trying to deter me from it but as always, your help and info is much appreciated.

Thank you for this session Laura.

The thing about your voice was interesting. When I first started to practice the breathing exercise, I always noted something very magnetic/attracting about your voice, to myself. I suppose this session sums it up - very interesting indeed.

(A**) I want to ask about the cloud rings - smoke rings. (L) What smoke rings? (J) Ya know that article you wrote on smoke rings? Well, recently there was another one in the US somewhere.

A: Read the article.

Funny thing happened to me. I planned to describe on my blog sighting of such an object back in 1982 in Poland, when I observed that phenomena for about hour or two - time passed so quickly observing circle - then I thought about it funny, now I'm a bit scared ;) Now I'm confused, because it will look like I can't think about things Cassiopaeans didn' talk ;)

Next thing, right before I read transcript, I watched crop circles made in june 2009, though I wasn't interested for half year or so...

I am a little confused on the voice part so is the voice like something that has a spiritual emergence to the cassiopaeans.

Out standing ....................The sense that the USA is coming to a critical junction in its history has never felt as strong as ever before, i see it.... smell it,... and moving on it .............it seems that the feeling i have had about the subject are in line and not so crazy after all..... i am saddened as to why so many firends aren't conscious and are not being proactivate as to being reactive ................. if and when the event happens ( what ever and when ever that its to occur )......i can only think that perhaps this about there lesseons and there learning curve and perhaps is part of the experience in this life time .................but all also believe there a few whom have bought the illusion and at this point can't or won't get out ..................Thanks Laura and to all whom bring this information and share it from the tree of knowledge............... :guru:...........Bravo !

consciousnessrep said:
I am a little confused on the voice part so is the voice like something that has a spiritual emergence to the cassiopaeans.

To which "voice part" do you refer? Whose voice? And how can something have "spiritual emergence to the cassiopaeans"? As it is, your post simply reads like word salad, words put together in a manner that makes little if any sense. Can you formulate a clear question?

Laura and Team - Just wanted to say Thank You!! -

The following:
"Q: (J) City on a hill - is that in the bible or something? (Allen) Yeah. Old Testament. (Ark) Does it mean like capitol? (L) Yeah. (J) It was prefaced by, "It's creepy for the USA in any event." So maybe that means a city on a hill in the USA. (L) Well, the USA has always considered itself the new city on a hill. (Allen) But 5D city on a hill, does that mean the USA is headed for destruction?

A: More than likely.
"
is one more hint that the US of A is going to have some very hard times in the near future and not all of us are going to survive in our current physical bodies. However I do not see this as a negative, is just a different way of going forward, fact is, we will survive and we will carry with us the lessons learned.

Back
Top Bottom