Session 4 July 2015

Hi everyone.

That was a pretty amazing Prague story, and to me it does somehow seem fitting for Prague, although I'd be hard pressed to say exactly why. Strange Happenings in Prague, you might call this episode of things. Thank God Laura prevailed yet again (!)

Since this C session in part deals with Laura's "amoeba" issue, or what the C's termed semi-celled pathogens, I wanted to offer a health tip I learned about quite a long time ago now. It's something called grapefruit seed extract, which is a liquid concentrate that you can add to a basin of water in which you soak your fresh fruits and vegetables. This stuff is great for killing any bad pathogens/bacteria on the surface of uncooked food. Actually, a clinical nutritionist once told me that even tap water has parasites swimming in it, and so if this solution [in which you use maybe 15 drops of grapefruit seed extract] is the last thing your food touches, it will be free of all these unwanted critters--with the residue doing no harm to you. I have also added such concentration to a glass of drinking water in order to deal with [painful] urinary tract infections. Instead of rushing to get antibiotics, I have found that in an hour's time the pain is sufficiently if not completely dealt with, although sometimes it takes more than one dose. Just make sure to replenish your system with probiotics afterwards since it kills off the good stuff as well the bad.

--oh, also, you can gargle using such a solution for a sore throat. Or inhale it through the nose for allergy symptoms. So, this stuff has a lot of beneficial uses, and I've been using it for years with no bad side effects.

As for drinking water, either use the best filter possible, or boil it before drinking. I don't think I'd use grapefruit seed extract to clean drinking water, in other words, since, again, it kills off the healthy bacteria in the body as well.

Lastly, I've been having quite a time of it these past few days. Suddenly I feel as though I don't have the inner psychic protection one needs to deal with looking at the world objectively -- which of course is offering up quite a picture these days. These "random" shootings are certainly on the rise, and that in itself is cause for grave concern.

.. to quote Thomas Paine: "These are the times that try men's souls."

[maybe it's time to read more of him, in fact]

Okay, my best to all here,

Heather

[correction: as per the grapefruit seed extract solution, it might be more beneficial (when inhaled through the nose) for colds rather than allergies, unless there are pathogens involved w/ such symptoms] [it doesn't hurt to give it a try, in any case]

piliangie said:
Thanks Alada! your answer was very accurate....but still, I think that they I mean STO 4D, beings, can comunicate, just to say ! hey dudes!..you know? not helping directly,
Hi piliangie, I think some questions are important, what would the purpose be of a 4D STO, do such a thing, for what? a kind of checking their existence?
piliangie said:
but there's a lot of contactees,,etc..maybe that is the point,,that with just certain people they
manifest.....or the et's maybe,,, some races are from 4D....,
Well, making an assumption here that there are many contacted by 4D STO beings, clarifying that are not being deceived by 4D STS, those contacted, they would have to have some sort of mission, or something which needed a contact a being of STO, and here come into play several aspects to consider, possibly one very important would be the FRV of the person.

Mr.Cyan said:
Prometeo said:
Man, this still looks ugly lol we get bombarded from everywhere.

Was thinking about this too - it seems we are "attacked" from all angles by pathogens. In our body, we have behavioural, physiological, physical and emotional changing viruses that are lurking; in our mind we have programs or "matrix viruses"/ detrimental memes that are planted by the PTB to corrupt our natural thoughts, behaviours and quest for knowledge; and if we overcome all these, we then have the varities of psychopaths in our physical and social environment that inflict more emotional and even physical harm on us. Hence i think it is becoming clearer that a large part of the Work; is to first understand the scale of the situation and then to maintain a battle on all fronts and keep these pathogens at bay...wow, a task i think that could take few lifetimes...

Yeah, and in technical terms it really shows why humans are like they are. But still don't you think when you look at this network that humans can still face all of these obstacles?

The people in the forum are no supermen, they are as vulnerable as everyone, and one shiny thing is that they have the will to be better. Let alone be mechanical, some things need to be mechanical, but at least they can challenge the rules, fight for what hey believe to be right. And then the other dudes outhere, who already have the tools to do something don't do it. To see that your brothers live in so much assumptions makes you react, like in aversion. The more I read the more I get the idea some humans are nothing but sort of, an holographic projection. Modern physics are developing a theory about it, it is all about 1 and 0, nothing new for those who have read the wave I know, but this might be true, all of this experience might be pre programmed, pre planned, pre configured.

The problem is that a lot of people are deprived of feelings and the others do not know that governments can immediately put an end to all that suffering thanks to their owning advanced technologies, suppressed and curtailed. So people feel there is no way to change the situation, so do not do anything about it. The belief that there is no way out of this situation is so widespread that people even would not listen to our explanations.

Bertrand Russell once wrote the essay - In Praise of Idleness
Here is the excerpt

This is the morality of the Slave State, applied in circumstances totally unlike those in which it arose. No wonder the result has been disastrous. Let us take an illustration. Suppose that, at a given moment, a certain number of people are engaged in the manufacture of pins. They make as many pins as the world needs, working (say) eight hours a day. Someone makes an invention by which the same number of men can make twice as many pins: pins are already so cheap that hardly any more will be bought at a lower price. In a sensible world, everybody concerned in the manufacturing of pins would take to working four hours instead of eight, and everything else would go on as before. But in the actual world this would be thought demoralizing. The men still work eight hours, there are too many pins, some employers go bankrupt, and half the men previously concerned in making pins are thrown out of work. There is, in the end, just as much leisure as on the other plan, but half the men are totally idle while half are still overworked. In this way, it is insured that the unavoidable leisure shall cause misery all round instead of being a universal source of happiness. Can anything more insane be imagined?

Mariusz

piliangie said:
Thanks Alada! your answer was very accurate....but still, I think that they I mean STO 4D, beings, can comunicate, just to say ! hey dudes!..you know? not helping directly, but there's a lot of contactees,,etc..maybe that is the point,,that with just certain people they
manifest.....or the et's maybe,,, some races are from 4D....,

Recall that the Cs have stated an STO being is one who “gives all to those who ask”. The question then, if we are looking for help, for knowledge, is how do we ask? What is real asking as opposed to what is manipulation or wishful thinking, or magical thinking?

Also, have we considered what is the ‘price’ of the knowledge we seek, what we are we prepared to ‘pay’ and how we pay, with what? Why should we expect ‘God himself’ to come on down and say ‘hi’ if we’re not even making efforts ourselves to meet with knowledge halfway and have paid nothing?

[quote author=In Search of the Miraculous]
"He who wants knowledge must himself make the initial efforts to find the source of knowledge and to approach it, taking advantage of the help and indications which are given to all, but which people, as a rule, do not want to see or recognize. Knowledge cannot come to people without effort on their own part.

They understand this very well in connection with ordinary knowledge, but in the case of great knowledge, when they admit the possibility of its existence, they find it possible to expect something different.

Everyone knows very well that if, for instance, a man wants to learn Chinese, it will take several years of intense work; everyone knows that five years are needed to grasp the principles of medicine, and perhaps twice as many years for the study of painting or music.

And yet there are theories which affirm that knowledge can come to people without any effort on their part, that they can acquire it even in sleep. The very existence of such theories constitutes an additional explanation of why knowledge cannot come to people.

At the same time it is essential to understand that man's independent efforts to attain anything in this direction can also give no results. A man can only attain knowledge with the help of those who possess it. This must be understood from the very beginning. One must learn from him who knows."
[/quote]

I wonder whether in 4D there will be only 100% STS and 100% STO beings living on Earth (probably 99% of them STS <= sounds likely!) or, like now, some people will be partly STO and STS at the same time, and only after a 1000 years all the planet will be either STS or STO.

Heather said:
Since this C session in part deals with Laura's "amoeba" issue, or what the C's termed semi-celled pathogens, I wanted to offer a health tip I learned about quite a long time ago now. It's something called grapefruit seed extract, which is a liquid concentrate that you can add to a basin of water in which you soak your fresh fruits and vegetables. This stuff is great for killing any bad pathogens/bacteria on the surface of uncooked food. Actually, a clinical nutritionist once told me that even tap water has parasites swimming in it, and so if this solution [in which you use maybe 15 drops of grapefruit seed extract] is the last thing your food touches, it will be free of all these unwanted critters--with the residue doing no harm to you. I have also added such concentration to a glass of drinking water in order to deal with [painful] urinary tract infections. Instead of rushing to get antibiotics, I have found that in an hour's time the pain is sufficiently if not completely dealt with, although sometimes it takes more than one dose. Just make sure to replenish your system with probiotics afterwards since it kills off the good stuff as well the bad.

--oh, also, you can gargle using such a solution for a sore throat. Or inhale it through the nose for allergy symptoms. So, this stuff has a lot of beneficial uses, and I've been using it for years with no bad side effects.

As for drinking water, either use the best filter possible, or boil it before drinking. I don't think I'd use grapefruit seed extract to clean drinking water, in other words, since, again, it kills off the healthy bacteria in the body as well.

Interesting info about the grapefruit seed extract, thanks for sharing. Wasn't aware that it can be an effective treatment for urinary tract infection. I also found that cranberries/pure cranberry juice can be an effective treatment for this condition. In 2010, I had a UTI that I didn't treat with antibiotics (was concerned about taking them at the time and didn't have health insurance). I may have went a bit long with the pain (which was dangerous in a sense, because if left untreated- it can lead to kidney damage) before I finally found the info online about cranberries. Went to the health food store and bought the purest cranberry juice I could find; cold-pressed-not from concentrate, no added sugars, organic and GMO free. After the first day of drinking it mostly undiluted, I believe the pain started to slowly subside until it was completely gone.

For the past few weeks or so, I've been drinking the same cranberry juice for the health benefits. I'll dilute just a couple ounces in a glass of water. Among the benefits, it apparently helps maintain normal glucose levels, promotes normal cell growth, prevents tooth decay and improves iron absorption (not sure how much of a benefit iron absorption is in certain cases, what with the recent research about iron overload on the forum). I would need to research that more.

Us in the future and soul smashing

I am curious, if with the coming wave and the 4d STS go ahead with their soul smashing, those of us that undergo the 'soul smashing' and end up in the premordial soup, how can we have a 'us in the future'? is this why so many of us are asking, reading and trying move to on, but still walk around in the dark getting attacked through different means for simply trying, because we don't have our 'us in the future' to 'guide' us, protect us? Just a thought

Re: Us in the future and soul smashing

Causal Wanderer said:
I am curious, if with the coming wave and the 4d STS go ahead with their soul smashing, those of us that undergo the 'soul smashing' and end up in the premordial soup, how can we have a 'us in the future'? is this why so many of us are asking, reading and trying move to on, but still walk around in the dark getting attacked through different means for simply trying, because we don't have our 'us in the future' to 'guide' us, protect us? Just a thought

Well the future is open, so everyone has multiple future versions of themselves. It's just that only the higher evolved versions of ourselves have the capacity to fire information back into the past to communicate with or protect or influence us. Of course, if we do not currently have the receivership capacity to absorb or use that information, then they cannot reach us anyway. I think that's why conscious efforts are needed - in order to help break down the barrier. Or so I think. :)

Re: Us in the future and soul smashing

whitecoast said:
Causal Wanderer said:

Well the future is open, so everyone has multiple future versions of themselves. It's just that only the higher evolved versions of ourselves have the capacity to fire information back into the past to communicate with or protect or influence us. Of course, if we do not currently have the receivership capacity to absorb or use that information, then they cannot reach us anyway. I think that's why conscious efforts are needed - in order to help break down the barrier. Or so I think. :)

I agree with whitecoast, the best we can do is keep working, day by day, have faith in this process, attacks by STS 4D, always are here, be alert and counter the attacks with knowledge, on the other hand, as the Cs have mentioned, the souls belong to a tribal unity, no man is an island, and there is a connection with the members of the tribe, whether or not embodied, I think the higher self is always sending tracks, unfortunately, without the work in controlling the machine, described by Gurdjieff ,simply can not get the message, or get distorted, I think that protection has always been there, just that there are lessons to be learned, in which they can not intervene, as it somehow, the prayer of the soul of EE program is very powerful, I invite bedtime recite several times, and will feel his protection.

It is important to remember that graduation 4D is a natural process, is when the higher self, is ready for the next density, continue to work and the acquisition of knowledge, I think it is a way to send a signal to the universe. ;)

Q: (Perceval) The problem is that the world is just descending into craziness. It's a complete and utter farce. For us, it's becoming ridiculous. It's like watching a bunch of lunatics from an asylum out in the street, taking over government buildings, and taking over countries. They're insane. And we're meant to actually, what? Comment on it? You don't comment on it. You don't analyze what they do and try to make sense of it. You just say, "They're crazy!" So that's why we feel like there's no point in even talking about this stuff anymore. But as they said, there are people who don't see that.

This is exactly what I feel every day... This week I felt very sad because you know, sometimes, things just seem to be too big, too dark, too pessimists...
But at the end, like I use to say to my friends and my wife, I think about people like you and it gives me hope in humanity. Then I tell to myself that I'm not alone, that everything commes through cycles and that before light comes dark like C's said at the end of this session.

So Thank you very much for this session and the others. keep going on this way, a lot of people are with you spiritually.

Back
Top Bottom