Session 4 July 2020

Thank you for another intreaging session! :flowers:

(Ark) Yes. Two questions. First question is goes back to December 1998. Twenty-two years ago, I was asking about gravity and Kaluza-Klein theory and multidimensional universes. I was told I was on the right track. I asked whether I missed something, and the answer was, "You did not miss anything. You have not yet found something." And then I asked what was it, and the answer was: tetrahedron. And it didn't fit any of my ideas. Tetrahedron is a geometric figure, a solid body in 3 dimensions. And I didn't ask then what the meaning of the tetrahedron was related to gravity. But now I really would like to know whether it is really a tetrahedron in our space, or a symbolic expression that there are four of something - but of what? Can I have some explanation after 22 years? I'm slow, yeah?

(Joe) Well, you waited long enough, so you should get an answer!

A: Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D?

Q: (Ark) Tetrahedron in 3D is what in 4D...

A: Lethbridge.

Q: (Pierre) Coral castle.

You probably know this guy already. He is doing much research on the Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis, ancient history and myths, but also on something called "Sacred Geometry". It's about numbers and measurements, that occur in nature, specifically the observable cycles withing cycles of the solar system and how these numbers are associated with the measures of geometry. The video is called "Cosmic Patterns and Cycles of Catastrophe" Here the platonic bodies like the tetrahedron play a big role. I find the implications of this holistic approach quite fascinating. But I'm bad at numbers and mathematics. I don't know if this is helpfull in some way. I just thought, I throw it in, since the role of the tetrahedron was mentioned and this might add another, interesting viewpoint, especially for those of you, who are good at mathematics and physics. Maybe it has an inspiring effect :)

Last edited:
Thank you for this session :flowers: It confirms what I have been feeling as of late. I'm naturally just focusing on tidying up and finishing stuff around the house, beautifying and improving. I have been reading Sott as usual but not really following the Covid or BLM-threads anymore. Also I have felt the need to practice strategic enclosure to the max as I have noticed that feelings and emotions are intensified.
We have had some strange weather here with a heatwave for weeks, followed by what felt like tropical rain and now low temperatures.

(L) In other words, you can pay enough attention to the outside world to know what's going on and to know if you need to do something, make a maneuver, or whatever... But as Artemis just said, don't bring the outside inside. In a funny way, it's one of the reasons that I was drawn to read this series of novels was that it elicits ideas of a different world. It wasn't conscious, but it elicits ideas of romance, harmony between men and women, and so on. You guys laugh at me about them, but they really depict relationships in a most interesting way. They're just... And yeah, they talk about physical relationships, but they also talk about mental and emotional relationships. Very often, it's expressed in a physical way. Back me up here, Gaby!

(Gaby) It's true.

May I ask what series of novels this was? I just got really curious:-) Forgive me if it is mentioned somewhere in the thread!

I've had dogs all my life, and Elvis was outstanding among them. The sweetest, gentlest, and smartest boy there ever was.

Elvis was indeed something else!

I sure hope he is planning on coming back soon, cuz I can't wait... He was a Once in a Lifetime kind of doggie.

My favorite pic of him:

Elvis.JPG

And here's one of Penelope checking out a new lawn mower years ago:

Penelope.jpg

The mower was put into service only after her seal of approval.
:love:

I sure hope he is planning on coming back soon, cuz I can't wait... He was a Once in a Lifetime kind of doggie.

My favorite pic of him:

View attachment 37447

View attachment 37448

Thanks for giving us these beautiful pictures of marvelous little beings. How extraordinary they look.

I was reading this session and feeling the joy I always feel when Laura reaches out to the C's. Then I read about the elephants and felt so much sorrow. Elephants have always held a very special place of love and it was crushing to read that they were used as target practice. Such lovely and innocent creatures. Thank you Laura. Thank you Paikiaea! Thank you to each member of the crew. It was very calming for me to read the conversation that followed the session with the C's. When you publish these comments, I feel happy and connected in a very positive way. 💞🥰💕

Thank you for this session :flowers: It confirms what I have been feeling as of late. I'm naturally just focusing on tidying up and finishing stuff around the house, beautifying and improving. I have been reading Sott as usual but not really following the Covid or BLM-threads anymore. Also I have felt the need to practice strategic enclosure to the max as I have noticed that feelings and emotions are intensified.
We have had some strange weather here with a heatwave for weeks, followed by what felt like tropical rain and now low temperatures.

May I ask what series of novels this was? I just got really curious:-) Forgive me if it is mentioned somewhere in the thread!
I am curious me too. :-[

My favorite pic of him:

View attachment 37447

View attachment 37448

Elvis...
I had tears in my eyes when I looked at that beautiful picture...
He's a dog, yes, but he looks like a master, a wise man...

My favorite pic of him:

View attachment 37447

View attachment 37448

Thanks for sharing these pictures of Pénélope and Elvis. I am sorry they passed away. Apparently you won't be separated from Elvis too long!

Thank you for the scary/wonderful session. I think that we guessed that there is more turmoil ahead and are getting prepared for it.
I loved the bit about 4D STO singing along to help charge the crystals. Thank you, good denizens of 4D! I was wondering what you were up to until I learned you modified the virus to our benefit, and now the singing. I find it immensely comforting to know our cosmic big brothers and sisters

I’ve also been contemplating that since many have no belief in any higher powers outside of mankind, no religion, spiritual guidance/wisdom or some powerful entity who answers our prayers and affords protection, the sense of driftlessness, helplessness makes them even more susceptible to clinging to authority figures wearing suits or white coats as their saviours. All on an unconscious level.
Also death assumes a much more terrifying aspect in this kind of spiritual wasteland, so how much more unthinkable the concept of a corrupt/psychopathic regime becomes, if there is no one else to lean on and nothing to believe in.

Thanks again!!

Thank you for another interesting session!

That bit about the elephants and the satellite weapons is very disturbing! It reminds me of these intelligence service gadgets that supposedly allowed agents to induce a heart attack at a distance...these psychos will do anything to further their goals and make it look "natural".

Regarding the singing, I was intrigued by 4D STO tuning in, so to speak!

And on that note, I wonder what you guys might think about researching Gregorian chants further considering this session from 2018

December 1st 2018 session said:
(Pierre) About frequencies... In a previous session, we mentioned this prehistoric stone that was perfectly tuned. The C's said that it was not a musical instrument, but instead for healing. They said you can't heal with a single tone, but with the proper tones and sub-tones. You need the right combination. I guess past civilizations had this knowledge. Today in our modern world, are there remnants of music or song that convey part of this knowledge?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Oh yeah? Which one?

(L) Which one what?

(Pierre) Which song or type of music is closest to the tones and sub-tones that have those healing properties?

A: Gregorian chant.

Many thanks for the latest session! :-)

I think that dragging out the lockdown is at least an obsession that is geared towards calming the fear of those unpredictable humans who are always trying to evade any 'sensible control'.

The idea that elements of the PTB (3 and 4D) may indeed act out sadistic urges by compelling people to subdue their natural needs like physical contact, movement in fresh air, congregating with others to sing, talk and present their facial features for friendly communication is worth pondering as well.

If you estimate that the population is roughly split half and half between those who stubbornly refuse to let the virus scare go and those who find it more and more unnerving and unnecessary to follow its rules,
I am instantly reminded of the supposed ratio between OPs and souled individuals.

Does it take a souled individual for choosing a free life over concerns of certain health risks?

Q: (Ark) I want to ask an additional question because you mentioned 4D. Is this 4D space plus time, or is it space plus extra space dimension that has nothing to do with time?

A: Latter.

excellent!

the 4th dimension as time is a lie created by an elder demon, it's really held back scientific progress, believing this lie for decades now.

this 4th line is curled into 3D space and flattened out to 3D perception.
with the right awareness, this 4th space unfolds, causing 4D objects to appear to "pop out" of ordinary 3D.

for example, a flower in the forest will unfold into the 4D space, appearing to have a larger interior than the ordinary 3D view of the flower.. interior may appear luminous, with clear hot colors.. you might even see a pixie smiling back at you in there.

the first time i saw this, i was amazed and asked where they came from?
they responded with laughter that "we've been here all this time!"

Back
Top Bottom