Session 4 July 2020

Thanks for the crazy great discussions in the comments too. The post-session discussions are always wonderful too.

I know a few people who died of heart attacks around the same time as the elephants and the previous President of Burundi.

One had a congenital heart condition. Still unexpected. I'm wondering if these deaths too were unintentional consequences of the satellites?

If so, what percentage (%) was intentional and what % unintentional?

Now I must sign off. I could easily continuing reading, but when night falls, one has to rest. It's imperative.

Until tomorrow :flowers:

About tetrahedron, i got today this in the last crop circle
and then i read the session file of july 4th... i look a kind of tetrahedron base, and also a 3 pentagonal arrengements, could be a chemistry molecule, or a bridge between 3 and 4 density... just ideas

About tetrahedron, i got today this in the last crop circle
and then i read the session file of july 4th... i look a kind of tetrahedron base, and also a 3 pentagonal arrengements, could be a chemistry molecule, or a bridge between 3 and 4 density... just ideas

This was also brought up and discussed a bit here:

Haha, I got new messages.
I really don’t know this person or any other person in my life I made enemies.
But some silly person trying to intimidate by stupid words, that’s not working.
Because I am more stronger when I encounter threatening idiots. And I will stay with this forum until the end of the this realm or until death.36110E07-1916-442E-A8C0-E5F6AF6FD052.jpeg

Because I am more stronger when I encounter threatening idiots. And I will stay with this forum until the end of the this realm or until death.View attachment 38257

Got 'em! They're banned. Those are horrible messages Kay Kim! Sorry that you got them.

👇
:phaser:

Is it possible it's someone who knows you from your regular life, Kay Kim, who has something against you and knows you on this forum too? That's just really strange that it happened even once much less twice.

I absolutely no idea anyone I know of.
Now, I am wondering that maybe some other members got same kinds message from the same person or same source then scare to stay with forum. I hope not, but you never know.
Maybe Laura should ask this matter to Cassiopaean.

So sorry, Kay Kim.
This sounds very much like the same person as before. What a petty petty tyrant.
Is there a way for moderators to check that?

Just came back from nightshift and aggression is clearly rising. A night from hell.
And just read that a friend lost his cousin. The guy married on Wednesday and Thursday morning he was found unresponsive in bed, shortly after he was declared dead, no reason known as of yet. He was 31.
Everything seems to accelerate.
Stay safe all.
And Kay Kim :hug2:

Now, I am wondering that maybe some other members got same kinds message from the same person or same source then scare to stay with forum. I hope not, but you never know.

@Kay Kim,

Sorry, this happened again to you. You did the best and right thing to take a screenshot and post it so we all know. As you say it could happen again to anyone.

I also think you have the right spirit about it too. "Righteous anger" seems like a good emotion to have but then again this one seems more like a "petty tyrant".

And thanks @Jones for banning the troll so quickly.

Kay Kim, thank you, once again, for having such a great attitude about these disgusting attacks. And, please, all of you, if you receive anything like this, or any PMs at all, please let us know.

I can't help think while reading what was written that this person/people are actually describing themselves.

Kay Kim, thank you, once again, for having such a great attitude about these disgusting attacks. And, please, all of you, if you receive anything like this, or any PMs at all, please let us know.

I can't help think while reading what was written that this person/people are actually describing themselves.

That was precisely my reaction too. I must say that I admire Kay Kim's reaction to these horrible attacks :love: .

You seem to be handling the abuse well Kay Kim. It is so strange this has happened twice. Thanks for sharing.

Because I am more stronger when I encounter threatening idiots. And I will stay with this forum until the end of the this realm or until death.View attachment 38257
Big hug to you Kay Kim !! I always appreciate your precious and informative post. 👍

Back
Top Bottom