Session 4 March 2012

Great session team.

Hi seek10,
seek10 said:
I think too undecided on what meanings to take.
Factor in what was said throughout the session like:
Laura said:
Q: (L) Okay. Anything about this new asteroid - what's it called? (Perceval) 2012... (L) DA-14? (Perceval) Something like that. (L) So, what are the odds of it hitting earth? (Perceval) On February 15th next year? (L) Well, let me ask that question differently. I don't want to know what the odds are. That's a stupid question. I want to know if it's very likely, just in simple English terminology because let's forget all this statistics crap because I'm sick of reading that book. (laughter) (L) I mean, is it very likely to hit the planet?
A: No. But there are other things out there that most likely will!

Q: (L) Okay. So, what's the point of publishing these articles that they're putting out about an asteroid that's likely to hit the earth on February of next year?
A: You have assessed this aspect of the control system pretty well in the past.

Q: (L) Well, what did we say about it? We said that when they do that, they're trying to drive people “end-of-the-world” crazy so they can impose more controls on them. Is that it?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) And that's what the whole 2012, end-of-the-world schtick is all about? It's trying to get people to act like it’s the end of the world so that the authorities can say, "Ya'll are crazy! You need to be protected from yourselves! We're gonna do it, so we're gonna lock all the people up!" and that sort of thing?

[...]
and this:
Q: (L) Probably chicken pox. (Ark) It takes awhile. (L) Alright, I think we're about done, aren't we? (Belibaste) You want to ask about 2012? (L) They kinda covered that. (Belibaste) I mean, not what people say about 2012, but what would a sentence or keyword about 2012 is...
A: Revolution!

Q: (L) In other words, they will try to use 2012 to impose their complete totalitarian controls on the planet, but they won't get the reaction they expect. Is that it?
A: Yes!!!!
It seems that "their" plans will backfire on them big time so, in the sense of our situation which is quite literally a dark age, any and all of the dictionary definitons of revolution will apply, as to wether the outcome will be positive or negative, guess we'll just have to wait and see. FWIW
This:
Q: (L) So the electromagnetic field of the earth is a property of its spinning? And it's spinning is a property of... can be affected by electric stuff. (Belibaste) Yeah, like a motor, if it slows down, it generates less electromagnetic field. (Perceval) Getting ready for a flip. (L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?
A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?
A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

Q: (Psyche) It's very interesting because they have found in our "junk" DNA, properties of viruses that are close in location to those of stem cells, and also cells that end up producing cancer. It is quite interesting. (Perceval) That means our DNA is thought made manifest?
A: More or less!
is interesting because genetic engineers use viruses, and viral sequences to engineer to their specifications, different forms of life. Btw, if that swimming pool during earthquake is any indicator of what we can expect of the oceans and other large bodies of water, then the show is moving to it's most dramatic of sequence.

Thanks for an interesting session and cosy picture. The revolution remark is really interesting (reminds me of a recent I-ching)
seek10 said:
What does it mean "they won't get the reaction they expect". - does it mean people doesn't bother to react to the brutal steps taken and silently line up to concentration camps they set up/eat the junk and get vaccines to become devloved /lineup to Denver OR people simply doesn't follow their rules to ignore the govt. entirely and fight back ?.
I read it as implying the latter, how this in the world will happen is hard to imagine.

Best wishes to you Mando.

Thank you all so much for this session and all your hard work and what a nice touch adding the photo, makes me feel a little bit closer ;)

Thank you for the session and photo! I like to see y'all converse among eachother and throw ideas around. It's almost like you provide more answers than the C's!

A very interresting session indeed! Thanks!

A: No. But there are other things out there that most likely will!
Is it to be understood that these "things out there" are not asteroids? (possibly invisible comets?)

The electric model idea of a binary star is also fascinating. One may imagine that two charged stars may act as a capacitor, and their magnetic fields as inductance, forming thus a sort of a RLC circuit that may produce an electric oscillation which frequency depends upon the electric and magnetic fields instead of any rotational effect.

Pob said:
Thanks for sharing. As captivating as ever. Great to see y'all looking well. :)

Ditto on that!!

Laura said:
Q: (L) Probably chicken pox. (Ark) It takes awhile. (L) Alright, I think we're about done, aren't we? (Belibaste) You want to ask about 2012? (L) They kinda covered that. (Belibaste) I mean, not what people say about 2012, but what would a sentence or keyword about 2012 is...

A: Revolution!

Q: (L) In other words, they will try to use 2012 to impose their complete totalitarian controls on the planet, but they won't get the reaction they expect. Is that it?

A: Yes!!!!

Reminded me of....

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18683.0.html
Session Date: July 6th 2010 said:
Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?

A: Oh indeed.

Q: (L) Umm... Is this something that we're going to consider to be beneficial? {laughter}

A: It's like having a baby: blood, water, pain, but joy when it is over.

Q: (Andromeda) How long will it take to be over? (Burma Jones) Yeah, how long is the labor? (L) Some people die in childbirth, ya know!

A: Not if they are utilizing knowledge.

The comments about viruses being a means to genetic manipulation from higher realms...
(L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

Q: (Psyche) It's very interesting because they have found in our "junk" DNA, properties of viruses that are close in location to those of stem cells, and also cells that end up producing cancer. It is quite interesting. (Perceval) That means our DNA is thought made manifest?

A: More or less!

Q: (Perceval) Except when we do the thinking, we mess it up. So we should stop thinking and interfering with the manifestation of our DNA! (laughter)

Reminded me of two other things...the discussion about plague (and it being 'alien')
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21918.0.html
Psyche) Are we going to see a return of the Black Death?

A: Extremely likely.

Q: (Galaxia) In Europe first? Where's it gonna hit?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Galaxia) Oh no! That's all I've got to say.

A: Those that have a certain genetic profile may suffer very little.

Q: (Andromeda) Is that any of us? (Galaxia) That doesn't sound like anybody is immune... like, "They'll suffer very little before they die!"

A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.

Q: (L) A clue to the genetic profile?

Q: (Psyche) Oh, interesting. [everyone lights a cigarette and starts laughing] (Psyche) Everybody lights up! I feel like smoking! (laughter)

A: It is not just aliens that don't like to eat people that smoke! But from a certain perspective the viruses that cause such illnesses as the Black Death are "alien".

Q: (Belibaste) So it means that aliens like the Black Death virus because they don't like people that smoke? (L) What? (Psyche) No, you should read the article in the next issue of The Dot Connector magazine: "New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection". (L) If you look at it from a 4th density perspective, when something like the Black Death comes and there is global suffering - and when you read about it, the Black Death is just horrible - but if there was such suffering on our planet from something like that, 4D STS would be getting a rich feast of suffering which is what they feed on. So, an alien virus would be interactive with 4D reality by providing its food.

A: Close enough!

Q: (Andromeda) When will this start? (Atriedes) That's kind of a prediction... (laughter) (Galaxia) Soon, or long term?

A: 18 months to 2 years.

and..
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26007.0.html
February 18 said:
Q: (T) Even at 4th we will understand more than we do now. They are giving us concepts that are beyond third level. They are working with us to prepare us so that when we move into 4th we will have a head start on what's going on. They are bringing us up to where we already are because we came from 4th level to come here to do this originally, to set the frequency and hold it so that others can move to 4th level. We came from 4th density to do this. They are trying to give us enough information so that we will remember... (F) It is kind of like Hansel and Gretel going into the forest and leaving a trail of crumbs so that they can find their way out. We came back from 4th to 3rd to do what we've got to do and we're going back to 4th but we've got to leave a trail for us to keep connected to where we came from... something similar to that, in any event. (F) Is your mind exploding, D__? (T) We, where we are now, don't grasp all this because we are not supposed to at this level.

A: Learning. Laura just gained one more strand, that is why it was so painful, okay?

Q: (D) Say! Congratulations! (T) Yup, she gained another strand and made Reiki Master! (L) I am in a bear of a mood! (T) Mirth! You in 6th density are enjoying the hell out of you now. We are going to take a break. (F) You gained a strand of DNA? Break

And the parts about discharge/electric universe and strobing (added highlight)...
Some pulsars oscillate with periods in the millisecond range. Their radio pulse characteristics are: the 'duty cycle' is typically 5% (i.e., the pulsar flashes like a strobe light - the duration of each output pulse is much shorter than the length of time between pulses); some individual pulses are quite variable in intensity; the polarization of the pulse implies the origin has a strong magnetic field; magnetic fields require electrical currents. These characteristics are consistent with an electrical arc (lightning) interaction between two closely spaced binary stars. Relaxation oscillators with characteristics like this have been known and used by electrical engineers for many years.

So what's he's saying is that a pulsar is an electric arc between primary star, and a binary star. So when the C's were asking what is a neutron star, I think they were saying that the correct answer is that it's a binary star with electric arcs.

Reminds me of...

November 26, 1994

Q: (L) Was this story of Cain and Abel part of that takeover?
A: Symbolism of story.
Q: (L) This was symbolic of the Lizzie takeover, the advent of
jealousy, and the attitude of brother against brother, is that correct?
A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change
facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot
on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by
Lizards. See?
Q: (L) Okay, J** is going to move her hand up my back and you tell
her when to stop at the "knot".
A: Okay.
Q: (L) You mean the occipital ridge?
Q: (L) What was the configuration of the spine and skull prior to this
addition?
A: Spine had no ridge there. Jealousy emanates from there, you can
even feel it.
Q: (L) Do any of these emotions that we have talked about that were
generated by DNA breakdown, were any of these related to what
Carl Sagan discusses when he talks about the "Reptilian Brain"?
A: In a roundabout way.
Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there
other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?
A: It was added to all simultaneously.
Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What
was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?
A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating
to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of
DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical
changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is
equally reflected in the ethereal.
Q: (L) Is that all?
A: No. But, do you need more?
Q: (L) Well, the question I do have is, how many people were there
on the planet and did they have to take each one and do this
individually?
A: Whoa.
Q: (L) How many people?
A: 6 billion.
Q: (T) That's 500 million more than there are now.
A: No, 200 million.
Q: (L) Okay, there were this many people on the planet, how did
they effect this change on all of them?
A: Light wave alteration.
Q: (L) And light waves, actual light waves, affect DNA?
Q: (T) What was the origin of the light waves?
A: Our center.
Q: (L) What is your center?
A: Our realm. STO.
Q: (L) So, how did the Lizzies use the light from the Service to
Others realm...
A: They used sophisticated technology to interrupt light frequency
waves.
Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of this that you are saying from
what you are not saying is that it was almost like,... well, was there a
battle and you guys lost?
Q: (L) Is this the same battle that the Pleiadeans talk about?

Strobe....
November 18, 1995

A: Strobe lights are used for 3rd density mind control.

Q: (L) Strobe lights located where? What brought that up?

A: We have picked up your thought waves, which are progress oriented, and are trying to assist you in your increased learning and progress frequency wave. You see, this increases the energy level!!

Q: (L) Okay. You mentioned the strobe lights. Are these strobe lights that are used to control minds, are these something that we would or might come in contact with on a daily basis?

A: Do you not already know? We didn’t say: some strobe lights, we said: strobe lights, i.e., all-inclusive!

Q: (T) Strobe lights come in many forms and types. TV is a strobe light. Computer screens are a strobe light. Light bulbs strobe, fluorescent strobe, streetlights strobe.

A: Police cars, ambulances, fire trucks… How long has this been true? Have you noticed any changes lately??!!??

Q: (F) Twenty years ago there were no strobe lights on any of those vehicles mentioned. They had the old flasher type lights. Now, more and more and more there are strobe lights appearing in all kinds of places. (L) And now, they even have them on school buses! (T) And the regular city buses have them too, now. (L) Okay, is the strobe of a strobe light set at a certain frequency in order to do certain things?

A: Hypnotic opener.

Q: (L) What is the purpose of the hypnotic opener being used in this way?

A: You don’t notice the craft. Opener. Is precursor to suggestion, which is auditory in nature?

Q: (T) What suggestion?

A: Put on your thinking caps. Networking is not making assumptions. Bold unilateral statement of “fact” is.

Q: (T) Oh. Phrase your statements in the form of a question! Cosmic Jeopardy! I’d like “Hypnotic Openers” for $200, Alex! (L) Okay, you said the “suggestion is auditory in nature”. If this is the case, where is the suggestion coming from in auditory format?

A: Where do you normally receive auditory suggestions from?

Q: (L) Radio, television… (T) Telephone… (L) Is that what we are talking about?

Q: (L) If you encounter a strobe while driving, or you are sitting in front of your television, then the suggestions can be put into you better because of this hypnotically opened state? Is that it?

Q: (L) What are these suggestions designed to do, to suggest? In a general sense, to not see the craft?

Q: (T) Do we get these signals from the radio in the car even if it is turned off?

A: Depends upon whether or not there is another source.

Q: (T) Another source such as?

A: ELP, for example. Extremely Low Pulse.

Q: (T) ELF, Extremely Low Frequency, and ELP, Extremely Low Pulse — is this the same thing?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (T) This would be an external pulse or frequency?

Q: (T) Would it be originating from the source of the strobe?

A: No. They act in unison.

Q: (L) And this process prevents us from seeing something, such as craft flying in our skies at any given time?

A: Or maybe see them as something else.

And (fwiw) this oddly reminded me of experiencing the wave being described (and I can't find the transcript I'm looking for) as infinity in a moment (my memories interpretation of the transcript).

*edit to add* May be wrong but something just struck me
(L) Then, interestingly, {the Cs} brought up the key premise of my “Noah Syndrome”, and I said, "Transformation." And they asked, "By what means, what causative factor?" And I said that the causative factor was bodies of the solar system interacting and exchanging energies. And course I meant electrical energies. I was talking about the sun, the 11-year cycle, the 22-year cycle, the whole bunch of different cycles in the sun. It all charges the bodies in the solar system so that they all go haywire, and that's the basic premise of The Noah Syndrome. And then – immediately after this - {the Cs} said, "A pulsar pulses at an extremely rapid rate." They didn't say it spins, they said it pulses. Then they asked us, "What is the nature of neutron stats, supernovas, 'black holes,' et cetera?" They then said that, "All are the junction of matter/antimatter... the borderline between realities as you know them... material realms/etheric realms, density level junctures, realities. One can pass through these windows with ease; remember, the stars and planets are windows too."

I was thinking about Noah Syndrome from the point of view of 'how to build an ark'....well Laura covered that at her talk in Barcelona - our DNA is the ark (storage repository for knowledge), if I understand this correctly. If the battle is 'through us', then viruses or light that changes our DNA (and DNA seems to be tied to thought/knowledge/soul potential etc) may well be the 'flood' and the 'ark' may well be protecting it (diet, smoking, protecting the liver, knowledge utilisation, learning, understanding etc).....fwiw

The info about the viruses are quite something. Quite tough "external influences" they are :ninja:

Thanks for the session. Let's go against the wind! :)

Thanks for the Session. Much to ponder. Looks like 2012 will be a rockin' year.

Ladies and Gentlemen, fasten your seat belts, turbulence ahead!

Mac

Thank you for sharing!

I had some thoughts regarding the slowing of planets spinning. My understanding is pretty simplistic - but I'd like to share my impressions/thoughts just in case it triggers any useful (dare I hope) thoughts or tangents on your end.

Rotating magnets have interesting properties when in the presence of external magnetic fields. My thoughts went along the lines of - what would happen if the stars were rotating counter to each other? Would the forces they exert on each other have 'slowing' effects?

^ along those thoughts I did a quick search on opposing spinning magnets in order to try and understand/articulate my thought - and came up with http://www.esotericscience.com/Antigravity.aspx - I was just looking for an explanation of the effects of spinning magnets.

Back
Top Bottom