Session 4 March 2012

Thank-you for the session crew. You got it up so fast. The comment about revolution in 2012 does make sense. With all that the governments have been doing lately, something has to give to make the people wake up... finally! :hug2:

Thanks for the fascinating session and hopefully Armando has found some peace over it.

Harold said:
Thank-you for the session crew. You got it up so fast. The comment about revolution in 2012 does make sense. With all that the governments have been doing lately, something has to give to make the people wake up... finally! :hug2:

I'll second that!

Thanks for sharing the session and getting it posted so quickly! Loved the picture of everyone at the Château - everyone looks so cozy! :hug2:

Quote from: Laura

Q: (L) Probably chicken pox. (Ark) It takes awhile. (L) Alright, I think we're about done, aren't we? (Belibaste) You want to ask about 2012? (L) They kinda covered that. (Belibaste) I mean, not what people say about 2012, but what would a sentence or keyword about 2012 is...

A: Revolution!

Q: (L) In other words, they will try to use 2012 to impose their complete totalitarian controls on the planet, but they won't get the reaction they expect. Is that it?

A: Yes!!!!
The thought that the PTB won't be getting the reaction they expect is interesting..so maybe some new level of awakening and /or way of responding other than protests will be occurring. Am trying to imagine some other kind of resistance - or perhaps it will be much wider in scope and from a much broader socio-economic base. Sounds like "and now for something completely different"!! :/

Thanks for the session gang. Nice pic. Reminds me of one big happy family sitting around after the evening meal. Even though I've never met any of you personally, the pic, along with the Christmas card I get every year, gives me a feeling of belonging, even tho I live thousands of miles away. And believe me, where I live, I seem to be the only person between Winnipeg, Edmonton, and Calgary, who is involved in the Work.
Indeed, it looks like 2012 is going to be an interesting year.The pathologicals are coming out of the closet, in what seems to be a last-ditch attempt to keep their finger on the control button. IMO, things are definitely heating up on the BBM. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

thank you for another informative session. The picture of the crew is wonderful. Fwiw, everyone looked very full of vitality. Must be both the diet and the spiritual Work!

Thanks for getting the session up so quickly and for the photo! :)

Lots to think about, as usual. The electrical interactions of celestial bodies and the role of viruses on DNA were really interesting. It sounded like the use of viruses could come from either STS (for negative affects) or STO (for positive affects -- perhaps from our "higher selves" -- because they mentioned the resemblance of certain viruses to crop circles)?

I hope Mando got some closure and can proceed with healing. It sounded like the C's hinted that he can help someone else in lieu of his biological son. Like Working on himself / healing will give opportunities to help others as if they were his "non-biological children?"

:) thanks for the another great and informative session.
Now I'm shore I can feel when you guys have a session. Yesterday I was looking for new session on the forum. :D

Thank you for the session and for offering Armando some words about his son. The discussion on accidents in general helped me to see a few aspects to consider further and very much thought the discussion on the electrical universe was great, everything else too - loved the photo addition. :hug:

Laura said:
Shijing said:
In this case, I don't think being an "insider" is an issue -- I'm not aware of any recent sessions since the last one which was posted. There are any number of reasons why this could be so -- the people at the Chateau have been quite busy for the last year, and have had their hands full with various forms of attack. It may be the case that there hasn't been time for it, or there may be strategic reasons for delaying either the sessions themselves or their publication. If the latter, I'm sure that Laura et al are exercising their best judgment about what is best for the group. Anything beyond that would be merely speculation at this point.

That is exactly the case. We have been under such intense attack that there are numerous issues. At present, there is even the question as to whether we might be raided by a gang of gendarmes if we decide to have a session with the Cs.

Yesterday, we spent several hours with our tax attorney preparing for the Fisc audit. He told us that he has only seen two instances of this level of demand for information and both of them were huge companies targeted by the government, so we can be pretty sure that it is not just "random" that we were selected for auditing. This sort of thing takes an enormous amount of time and preparation, too.

So do you suppose your house is under constant surveillance? It would seem reasonable to suspect it.
Well I am glad you did not get raided!

Thanks for sharing your latest communications.

RedFox said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) Probably chicken pox. (Ark) It takes awhile. (L) Alright, I think we're about done, aren't we? (Belibaste) You want to ask about 2012? (L) They kinda covered that. (Belibaste) I mean, not what people say about 2012, but what would a sentence or keyword about 2012 is...

A: Revolution!

Q: (L) In other words, they will try to use 2012 to impose their complete totalitarian controls on the planet, but they won't get the reaction they expect. Is that it?

A: Yes!!!!

Reminded me of....

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18683.0.html
Session Date: July 6th 2010 said:
Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?

A: Oh indeed.

Q: (L) Umm... Is this something that we're going to consider to be beneficial? {laughter}

A: It's like having a baby: blood, water, pain, but joy when it is over.

Q: (Andromeda) How long will it take to be over? (Burma Jones) Yeah, how long is the labor? (L) Some people die in childbirth, ya know!

A: Not if they are utilizing knowledge.

Another session that came to mind for me:

Laura said:
Session Date: July 22nd 2010
[...]

Q: (L) Well, it just seems like psychopaths have really screwed things up.

A: It is actually a bad time for them.

Q: (L) It's a bad time for them? What do you mean?

A: They will get all the blame!

Q: (Andromeda) That's an interesting... (L) Way to look at it. (Burma Jones) So then back to what Galaxia was wanting to know, is there going to be a revolution? Are people actually going to wake up and start... (Galaxia) And do something about it?

A: Oh indeed!

Q: (Galaxia) Now that's what I like to hear! (Andromeda) Is it going to be a very bloody revolution?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galaxia) On both sides?

Q: (Galaxia) More for the evil side, or more for the good side?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Perceval) Is it gonna be more concentrated in one particular area of the globe, for example in the US, as opposed to world-wide?

A: Yes. We have mentioned a 5D city on a hill.

Q: (Perceval) Is this in reference to the ice age in terms of the blame that people give to the government and that causes the revolution?

A: There are a few more steps before an ice age. Some of them not very pleasant.

Q: (Perceval) Earthquakes, volcanoes, economic collapse...(Burma Jones) Mass starvation. (Perceval) Plague. (L) Crop failure.

A: All of those and more.

Q: (Andromeda) Great! (Perceval) On that topic, is one of those steps that could happen to cause a revolution...

(L) Well, actually they're talking about steps to an ice age, not steps to a revolution.

(Ailén) They said before the revolution would start, people would only see the oil as a reason to start a revolution.

(Perceval) Yeah, I asked if the ace age was going to cause a revolution. (L) I don't think there's going to be a lot left to have a revolution once the ice age has begun! {laughter} Okay, so all that stuff like crop failure is going to lead up to the ice age.

(L) I would say that if there were crop failures, economic collapse, and so on, that those things would bring about a revolution and while you're in the middle of the revolution THEN everything goes kaflooey. That would be my guess.

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) So they said "all of those and more". Could one of those "more" things be any revelations about 9/11?

A: That may come too, but don't hang your hopes on "revelations". Rather it will be a change in perception by the public.

Q: (L) Okay. Well, all of that is very, very cheerful. So what are we supposed to do?

A: Continue to spread the truth and program that will unite all people of good will.

Q: (L) So uniting people of good will...

A: Remember we once told you that people would unite against the "invasion" at the time just before the earth changes?

Q: (L) Well, yeah. [...] the invasion has already occurred! It's here, now. It's psychopaths in power!

Remains to be seen whether this (below) will also be a factor - possibly at a later point?

Laura said:
Q: (L) Okay, so what's going to happen? Is the Gulf Stream breaking up, and is that going to bring on an ice age?

A: It is, it will.

Q: (L) Is that like imminent?

A: The cause is more than the oil. But the people will only see the oil reason and turn against the elite for bringing on such a disaster. Also note that the nonlinear effects will take some time to develop fully.

Q: (L) Okay, so are you saying that there are going to be some people who are very aware sooner than others, and then it's going to spread?

Thanks so much for the session and for including that little bit of personal information about Armando and his son. Armando I am so sorry for your loss and still those words just don't convey the depth of my meaning. Today 03/06 will be four years since I lost my son too so I understand your heartbreak all too well. I can tell you the grief does ease a little and over time get becomes something I just learned to tolerate. Reading the C's words also helped me tremendously as well:

A: Death is just passing through a door that is not accessible to the living except on the mental planes. If his father wishes to fully honor his son and his choice, he might do well to use this event as motivation to develop himself in a more fully spiritual way. More than that, he could help others in lieu of his son for his son.

I will keep taking this to heart and am so thankful for you all that help and lead the way.

Hildegarda said:
thank you for another informative session. The picture of the crew is wonderful. Fwiw, everyone looked very full of vitality. Must be both the diet and the spiritual Work!

Yay! :D Thanks for sharing, both the session and picture!

Back
Top Bottom