Session 4 March 2012

Thanks to everyone involved for this amazing session. :flowers:

It makes total sense to me that viruses were created for genetic engineering purposes. A machiene that has complex machinery to get into cell and incorporate itself into host genome and it happened because viral DNA wants to increase its copies? I don't think so.

In conjunction with what Psyche said, I want to share a few things about viruses. There are viruses in our genome, incorporated there but lost their ability to multiply. They are called human endogenous retro viruses(HERVs) and make up about %8 of our whole genome. They are mostly defective, they do not produce a protein like a normal virus does. Nevertheless HERV elements are expressed more in cerebrospinal fluids of patients with schizophrenia.

http://genomebiology.com/2001/2/6/reviews/1017

And also remember what C's said in the last session about schizophrenia:

Q: (Burma) I think that they're saying that schizophrenia could essentially be a way to be open to seeing other aspects of reality but diet can make it so it basically just makes you crazy without actually seeing anything.

A: Primitive societies that eat according to the normal diet for human beings do not have "schizophrenics", but they do have shamans who can "see".

Q: (Perceval) So a schizophrenic on animal fat is a shaman. (L) Well, wait a minute. There's something real subtle here. What I think you're saying is that when these genetic pathways are activated through wrong diet, it screws up the shamanic capacity?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, schizophrenia as we understand it or have witnessed it is a screw-up of something that could or might manifest in a completely different way on a different diet? Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And that's what you meant by not only a doorway, but also a barrier because the person who is on the wrong diet and has schizophrenia is barred from being able to be a bridge between the worlds. They kind of get lost. They're barred from having a normal life, and they're also barred from coming back from their delusions or whatever they're seeing even if they're not delusions. Maybe they’re seeing, but they're unable to help or do anything.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,24722.msg285390.html#msg285390

Thanks for an interesting session. I guess we have you guys to thank for that weird wind, lightning and thunder that we experienced over here on Sunday! :evil:

Thank you Laura and crew for this session. I have to admit, I was getting a bit lost in despair this week with SOTT's focus on Syria and the madness behind the media. This was a much needed boost to push through it and Work even harder.

Thanks for the session and the quick turnaround getting it posted! I guess "Revolution" could have astronomical implications as well (e.g. the change in the spin rate of planets)?

LMJ said:
Thank you Laura, Ark and Crew. I'm so grateful to you all. Much love. (Arianna's mom)

I hope you will share her story here on the forum.

Laura said:
Well, we didn't see any reason to ask about the "cult inquisition" because we've pretty much satisfied ourselves on those issues by research and experience.

One of the main things about the Cs experiment is that they have constantly urged us to learn to do research, to think, to not anticipate things, pretty much inducing us to activate System 2 at all times (see; "Thinking, fast and slow..." and "Strangers to Ourselves" in cognitive sciences board) so we can testify to the fact that doing it makes it easier and more familiar and you CAN overcome your tendency to be a reaction machine to a very great extent.

Someone once asked me what was the most important thing I had learned from the Cs and it came to me in a flash: "That once I learn to think, I really don't need them." And that is true for everyone.

It does give me hope to observe that many people here on the forum who are doing the reading we recommend, practicing the exercises and projects we suggest, actually ARE developing in the same way! I notice that, less and less, I have to offer input on topics because the forum members work things out themselves coming to very good conclusions (even if, sometimes, they are just provisional until more data is acquired.)

I think that using "System 2" is closely equivalent to the "Awareness" that the Cs promote as one of the keys to accessing higher densities. It is certainly the key to survival on this one!

"Thinking fast and slow" arrived yesterday. Now I've got to read it. :headbash: ;) System 1 in my head kicks like a mule...but I'm getting there. Thank you for not giving up on us!

Connections are clicking in the latest session as I read and re read the prior session...I'm just not able to express those connections. That'll come, but there's a lot of crap to pitch in the meantime. :flowers: :dance: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

I hope you will share her story here on the forum.

Yes, I will do that. She had so many plans and dreams. And she really wanted to change the world and heal people.

Thank you Laura and crew for this session, thanks for the pic too :love:

I have to admit that some of my hope have been lost, after all the turmoil in the world lately!!!

Weller said:
Thanks for the session and the quick turnaround getting it posted! I guess "Revolution" could have astronomical implications as well (e.g. the change in the spin rate of planets)?

Well this year definitely will be an interesting year to live in!!!!

Hope Armando and Arianna´s mother have peace after the information received!!! I can´t avoid to think how they as parents can be feeling after such a loss, my heart is with you two and your families !!! :hug2:

Thank you so much Laura and the team for this session! Must be reading several times, but looks very interesting! :clap:

Thanks for posting the new session, I found it very interesting!

Q: (Ark) A bigger loop. Alright. Next question is now I came back to my old paper about the shape of photons which contains errors, and I thought I will fix these errors, but at the same time I thought, "Well, let me add what I learned during these thirty years, and also this new idea of time and space." But I am not really sure if I should go back to this old idea because who cares about the shape of the photon?

A: It may reveal something important.

Q: (Ark) It may be... but is it?

A: You like it!

Out of curiosity, is the paper Ark refers to here this one?

Maximal Localizability of Photons, A. Jadczyk, B. Jancewicz, Bull. Acad. Polon. Sci. 21 (1973) p. 477-483

Back
Top Bottom