Session 4 March 2012

Thanks for the new session and the photo of the crew! It's good to know the C's are still with you (and us!) Sounds like some very interesting stuff in store.

Q: (L) Why did his son make that choice?

A: He knew what was coming and chose to prepare for the next level of service.

Thanks to the crew for the session and the C's for the answers.

I note the past was used in this answer (what was coming) not the present so the answer allude to the accident I guess, not to future events on the planet as I first read.

Laura said:
Thought I would share a photo of the crew here last night just before the session:

So peaceful/thoughtful on a stormy night :D Thanks for sharing the session, much to think about! Also, I hope you're doing well, Mando, and hope your heart is healing :hug2:

Ellipse said:
Q: (L) Why did his son make that choice?

A: He knew what was coming and chose to prepare for the next level of service.

Thanks to the crew for the session and the C's for the answers.

I note the past was used in this answer (what was coming) not the present so the answer allude to the accident I guess, not to future events on the planet as I first read.

No, in the context it is obvious that the "he knew what was coming" refers to him knowing what is in our collective future.

Thank you for sharing the session and photo as well! Your living room looks quite comfy btw. :) I also have much respect for you guys, that you keep going despite of the current ordeal. My deep thanks from me for this as well. :hug2:

Mando, I am sorry for your loss. Your son still was so young! I hope, the information of this session will help you to find some peace reagrding this :hug2:

The son of friends of my parents also was killed in an accident around the same time last year, when he went to school by bike and was hit by a car. He was very young as well: only seventeen or eighteen. I wonder if he also chose so on some deeper level that he was unaware to? Just wanted to throw this in, as I find it quite an odd coincidence...

As usual Thank you for sharing . It's always fascinating to read the session and feel elevated. thanks for the lively picture. Very interesting discussion on binary stars discharging each other and all other planets stuck in between and using it is a cleaning themselves. Like a shower time.

Q: (L) Probably chicken pox. (Ark) It takes awhile. (L) Alright, I think we're about done, aren't we? (Belibaste) You want to ask about 2012? (L) They kinda covered that. (Belibaste) I mean, not what people say about 2012, but what would a sentence or keyword about 2012 is...

A: Revolution!

Q: (L) In other words, they will try to use 2012 to impose their complete totalitarian controls on the planet, but they won't get the reaction they expect. Is that it?

A: Yes!!!!
Here the word revolution means Positive or negative or Nuetral?. the answer it emphatic . triple exclamation to negative reference gives me doubts.
What does it mean "they won't get the reaction they expect". - does it mean people doesn't bother to react to the brutal steps taken and silently line up to concentration camps they set up/eat the junk and get vaccines to become devloved /lineup to Denver OR people simply doesn't follow their rules to ignore the govt. entirely and fight back ?.

Dictionary meaning
a (1) : the action by a celestial body of going round in an orbit or elliptical course; also : apparent movement of such a body round the earth (2
a : a sudden, radical, or complete change
b : a fundamental change in political organization; especially : the overthrow or renunciation of one government or ruler and the substitution of another by the governed
c : activity or movement designed to effect fundamental changes in the socioeconomic situation
d : a fundamental change in the way of thinking about or visualizing something : a change of paradigm <the Copernican revolution> e : a changeover in use or preference especially in technology <the computer revolution> <the foreign car revolution>
Does the revolution means - change of Govt. for Good or Bad ?. OR simply it means complete of cycle ( like planet revolution) .
I think too undecided on what meanings to take.

Thanks for sharing. As captivating as ever. Great to see y'all looking well. :)

Thank you all for another fascinating session. :)

Mando, sorry to hear of your loss, I hope this session has brought you some comfort in knowing your Sons choices. :hug2:

Lots to ponder and looks like 2012 will indeed be very interesting.

Thanks for the session. It's going to be interesting to see how the revolution plays out.

Love the picture, too. The living room looks wonderful! I hope that the owner doesn't sell it out from under you all.

Mando, I am glad you got some closure regarding the loss of your son. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom