Session 4 March 2012

Mando said:
My Son Sergio always made some complex questions like why the soul re-incarnate on a world that is enslaved, I said have no idea, and he respond me maybe is for fun…yea son but we aren’t getting any fun at all…the learning process is so painful…

I like to share this video from Sergio few weeks before he died, he and his friends were raising money for the music school they were attending during the week nights...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YwnzXLYtik&feature=related

Thank you Laura and crew…thank you to all members of C's forum....
Armando (Mando)…
As I unerstand, Sergio is on the left in the video. He looks to me some sort of 'away from this world'...
Thanks for sharing.
:hug2: :hug2:

Richard said:
Shane,

There is no contradiction. The constitution was drawn up by a mix of people of goodwill such as Nelson Mandela and those who mistrusted everyone else. The constitution and the constitutional court are the major controls that deny government the ability to run amok. This has been shown to work numerous times.

This does not make the government trustworthy it merely indicates that an effective (for now anyway) control exists.

Do you really think governments, banking and others are not already running amok while citizens are deprived from essential rights?

How do you explain the state of affairs then?

The reality is that it doesn't really matter what the law is - and it hasn't for a very long time. All that matters is what those in power can get away with, so I think it's important to bear that in mind when watching such videos in order to not get all worked up about what amounts to fiction. Just my take, of course.

Yeah, that`s my take to.

I was actually considering { what if } the push for personal sovereignty were to become a wide spread movement and enough people just simply stopped paying any attention to the psychopathic system, if that might not be a rather unexpected turn of events and cause the PTB to be a whole lot more concerned, then they seemed to be over the Occupy movement, but then, they did pass laws against that to, so it doesn`t really matter what tactics are used since they always have a backup plan anyway.

Richard,

I think one of the main things that is lacking in you (at the moment) is deep knowlege about Psychopathy and the resulting awareness that comes unavoidably if you really study the subject, yourself and the enviroment.

at the beginning I couldn't really crasp what Psychopathy is and what effect it has on every human being and every society on this planet, too.
as long as you don't really grasp this reality there won't be much progress into a more objective view on your side.

as I have experienced myself, it is one thing to know something artificially but is a whole other thing to really get it.

agni said:
Richard said:
Until such time as we're all STO every society will need some degree of control to stop the excesses of the insane (which to me pretty much describes society in general).

That's what Bush & Co said :)

I don't know man, but sounds awfully a lot similar to a concept of protecting people from themselves.

Yes, the thing is controlling systems are allways masked with good intentions but we only need to pay close attention to what controls have done for societies and the world at large for now, because those very controls meant to "protect our world and our societies" are instead destroying them. Disease, distrust, division, fear, poverty, ignorance, suffering, those are the real hallmarks of control.

We don't need control, the Universe, Nature pretty well does its work, what we need is the intelligence to actually appreciate and understand it.

Maybe then, we can start to live and interact in a true STO way, where all our claims and wishes to force "God" become obsolete.

Do you really think governments, banking and others are not already running amok while citizens are deprived from essential rights?

How do you explain the state of affairs then?

Ana, the state of affairs around the world is exactly as you say. I was, however, talking from a South African context.

The constitution and constitutional court has been effective in controlling the government, the government has been effective in controlling the banks. We've been lucky that the aim of tightening the screws on credit institutions to protect the poor from predatory lending practices also served to shelter us from the worst of the global financial crunch. There is a strict consumer protection act in place that puts the onus on businesses to behave themselves. Religious freedom is jealously guarded. It would be impossible for Laura and the Church to be prosecuted unless it was for secular crimes. It is very difficult to build outside or even within city or town boundaries as assessment impacts have to take place. The intent to protect the diversity of our flora and fauna is very strong. All this and more has taken place because of a certain basic goodness in people and despite the machinations of the pyschopaths. Not all officials have been corrupted.

Despite all the things wrong in this country there is still a lot of good. The biggest danger is the naivety of South Africans. It seems to be impossible for them to comprehend the real state of affairs in the rest of the world and to consider it could (will) impact them. Because of this naivety we have allowed ALEC companies, Goldman Sachs and others to open shop here. Big mistake. South Africa has few institutions that can run amok except for basic atrocious management, because each major area has ombudsmen which zealously follow their mandate to ensure fair dealings, and the ombudsmen have to answer when perceived to be erring in their work.

Please understand that I can't really liken SA to any other country except for gross idiocy in general.

Meager1 said:
...Many people are reclaiming their "Sovereignty" giving up their US citizenship and getting themselves out of that whole evil monster that we all (thought) had some power over us...

I don't think there is any way out from under the "evil monster" (which is not the US government) other than perhaps through the Work we speak of here.

Maybe then, we can start to live and interact in a true STO way, where all our claims and wishes to force "God" become obsolete.

Precisely. But we live 3D STS....the choice is not ours to make. Until mankind is able to transition to STO there will always be a need of systems to stop the abuse of each other. Even were we to live as the most STO people I know, the bushmen, we would find as they do, that a system of rules is the only way for a society to function.

Laura said:
Megan said:
Yes. I have come across several references, none of which makes a strong case, but then this is "pre-history." I just don't think we should assume too much either way, in the absence of evidence, and we should keep searching for more evidence (something I am still doing).

Agreed. The main thing I've gone by is the absence of defensive structures way, way back. Not much in the way of bones back then.

That's true, and the very few cases of some violence in prehistoric times related to bones struck by arrows are not enough evidence of violence, because they could have been accidents during hunting. The only clue about some possible evidence in paleolithic are myths of ancient wars such as Plato's Atlantis, or what the Cs said about a nuclear war between Celts and Paranthas 50,000 years ago, etc.. But those points in time must have been periods of a few centuries (after and before millennia of healthy peaceful life)where humanity somehow reached a similar situation as today.

Kenlee,

Thanks for sharing that story, it contains a deep insight. Rebellion is only the beginning, if it doesn't progress into revolution, then the energies released during the rebellion are used to create an even firmer construct without the weaknesses that led to the previous rebellion. We can see now how the of quoted "those who do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it," comes out naturally from such a definition. Looking at the history of humanity, it has been a series of rebellions, and no true Revolution.

The only way to initiate a Revolution is to learn from history, this is where knowledge of psychopathology in it's manifestations both within and without play, as i see it a huge factor.
kenlee said:
“No, I think you’ve got it wrong. You see, when you don’t do what somebody wants you to do, that’s rebellin’. But if you do what you want to do that’s revoltin’, and Boondoggle is a revoltin’ kind of mule. He don’t care so much what you think is right as he does about what he thinks is right. Rebellin’ is when you want to hurt somebody and revoltin’ is when you want to help yourself. So in a funny way rebellin is when you say ‘no’ and revoltin’ is when you say ‘yes.’ Rebellin’ is when you fail at revoltin’. Mules are famous critters for rebellin’, but Boondoggle is famous because he’s a choice-makin mule.”
Ana,
Ana said:
We don't need control, the Universe, Nature pretty well does its work, what we need is the intelligence to actually appreciate and understand it.

Agree totally, but from here to there, a very fine line must be walked, osit.

Richard said:
The constitution and constitutional court has been effective in controlling the government, the government has been effective in controlling the banks.

All the 'control' you see is designed for public consumption – it's a front designed specifically to fool you into thinking that there is 'control' of a kind beneficial to the normal human population.

Richard said:
We've been lucky that the aim of tightening the screws on credit institutions to protect the poor from predatory lending practices also served to shelter us from the worst of the global financial crunch.

Psychopaths really enjoy creating misery for normal humans. It's about the only thing they're good at. Perhaps there's something nasty waiting around the corner?

Richard said:
There is a strict consumer protection act in place that puts the onus on businesses to behave themselves.

OK. But do the big corporations who have offices in SA behave themselves? Big corporations will spend untold millions to hide their crimes against humanity.

Richard said:
Not all officials have been corrupted.

If you were to consider that this is for appearances only, that it suits the pathocrats at the present time in SA for the public to believe that not all officials have been corrupted, what conclusions would you draw?

It's well known that people will base their assessment of politicians, and 'officials', on how the person looks – handsome, ugly, well or poorly dressed, etc., - rather than any kind of objective assessment of the 'official's' actions.

Many years ago, through careful observation of the difference between what politicians say, and the results of their actions, it became clear to me that everything politicians say and do is a lie, and only heaps more misery on the heads of the normal human population.

Richard said:
Despite all the things wrong in this country there is still a lot of good. The biggest danger is the naivety of South Africans. It seems to be impossible for them to comprehend the real state of affairs in the rest of the world and to consider it could (will) impact them. Because of this naivety we have allowed ALEC companies, Goldman Sachs and others to open shop here. Big mistake. South Africa has few institutions that can run amok except for basic atrocious management, because each major area has ombudsmen which zealously follow their mandate to ensure fair dealings, and the ombudsmen have to answer when perceived to be erring in their work.

If you consider that there is really only one world government and has been for a very long time, and that each country is used by this 'government' for specific purposes of which the local population is unaware and are never informed, what conclusions could you draw?

Richard said:

Precisely. But we live 3D STS....the choice is not ours to make. Until mankind is able to transition to STO there will always be a need of systems to stop the abuse of each other. Even were we to live as the most STO people I know, the bushmen, we would find as they do, that a system of rules is the only way for a society to function.

While I agree with you that such systems are needed in a world ruled by STS, they should be in place to protect normal human populations from the predations of pathologically deviant individuals. Such systems, however, and the acceptance of them, can easily be a back door for acceptance of the schizoid declaration:

Lobaczewski said:
Human nature is so bad that order in human society can only be maintained by a strong power created by highly qualified individuals in the name of some higher idea.

And the choice is ours to make – every moment of every day it is up to us to choose: STO or STS, to the best of our ability. I know that in our current environment this will only lead us at best to become STO candidates, but it's either choose that, or fall into the default which is STS. So the choice is ours.

Excellent session! I have to admit I would never have thought about a discussion on neutron stars or viruses. I went back to the 98 session and the thought of a 10.4 subduction quake is chilling. It sounds like an amplification of current events which are already big. Considering this is a political year in the US, I don't see a revolution happening until the election is over, but who knows? Here in the US it would take an economic firestorm to get people moving. If they aren't fired up over this ridiculous political process then what will move them? However, in other parts of the world I could definitely see things ratcheting up.
It's interesting that last year all the talk centered on comet Elenin, but watching SOTT this year there seems to be a new comet spotted on nearly a daily basis. You can't say things aren't fascinating, but I have to admit that after reading some of the news articles and the nonsense that is coming out day after day, I'm watching to make sure my head doesn't explode! (Mirth!)
I've had 2 friends lose both parents within a year. Dark times ahead. Have both feet on the ground. Keep working, keep breathing...Thanks to the group for a wonderful session, helps to keep things balanced.

bngenoh said:
Ana,
Ana said:

Agree totally, but from here to there, a very fine line must be walked, osit.

The question is, if for that, imposed control systems are needed...

[quote author=Richard]the government has been effective in controlling the banks[/quote]

The fact that since 1921 the central bank in SA is privately owned implies the opposite.

Ana said:
The question is, if for that, imposed control systems are needed...
That is the question Ana,

When i asked this to myself and allowed it to manifest, i realized that STO would not impose anything on anyone, what STO would do is provide an opportunity to choose. In the context of how humanity chooses to organize itself, a community that is built upon respect of freewill and other principles of STO, would allow for other humans to choose of and by themselves, whether to continue as they are or not to. As such the teacher/student dynamic is what would be a possible answer, osit

For asking the question, i thank you Ana, because it allowed me to reach a deeper level of understanding, osit.

Back
Top Bottom