Session 4 March 2012

Windmill knight said:
Thanks for sharing the session! I found this part especially fascinating:

(L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

A: Yes.

Q: (Psyche) It's very interesting because they have found in our "junk" DNA, properties of viruses that are close in location to those of stem cells, and also cells that end up producing cancer. It is quite interesting. (Perceval) That means our DNA is thought made manifest?

A: More or less!

Q: (Perceval) Except when we do the thinking, we mess it up. So we should stop thinking and interfering with the manifestation of our DNA! (laughter)

And all that made me think of this, interestingly almost exactly 10 years ago:

Session 30 March 2002

A: Viruses make inroads only when there exists gaps
in consciousness. A full field of awareness closes the
gaps. Heal the soul by means of increased knowledge
which leads to DNA modification which closes
gaps
...To do it otherwise amounts to self violation of
lesson profiles elected by the self.

I also find interesting how the idea of 'memes' was inspired by 'genes' (hence the name), and they spread like viruses. Things 'go viral' on the web nowadays... If you accept the wrong ideas because of lack of awareness (weak immune system), your soul gets ill. As above, so below!

Also, the idea that at the molecular level, where things turn mysterious at the quantum level, and where the regular laws of physics seem to stop, or work differently, thoughts/information can organize matter into the building blocks of life! It's as if that is the borderline between matter and consciousness. Hmm...

All very stimulating food for thought; makes me wonder. :)

Thanks Chateau crew for another fascinating session. And thanks Windmill knight for that last paragraph about awareness literally protecting from virus attack! I'd missed that detail somehow! I guess that finally puts an end to any debate about "mind-body connections" or "mind over matter".

This discussion reminded me of a YouTube video I watched several years ago (linked below). I’m no biologist, so I can’t vouch for the accuracy of what he says, but it seems reasonable and it seems congruent with what the C’s have just said.

The video is narrated by a young biologist, whose comments are humorously sprinkled with good-natured sarcasm towards the “official” explanation of viruses we’ve been given by “official” science. Here are some of the points he makes:
*There are many methods of corrupting human DNA, starting with EMF, vaccinations and ending with GM foods. Viruses are artificial, nano-technology (which does not necessarily mean MAN-made) created especially for this purpose.

*According to recent studies 32% of human genome consists of the information encoded by virus-like elements and transposons.

*Viruses are non-living, microscopic particles that attack healthy cells within living things.

*They don’t metabolize because they don’t need food – because they are not living organisms.

*Viruses do not have an organized cell structure. They are so light that they can float in the air or water, be passed on to other organisms if touched, and fit anywhere.

*Viruses can not reproduce by themselves as do all living bacteria or cells. They must attach themselves to the cell membrane of animals, or cell wall of plants and inject a part of their DNA into the cells of the host organism.. They do this by using a hollow tube structure to puncture [vampire-like, a familiar theme in our 3D-STS world] the cell wall/membrane and pass its DNA into the cell. New virus cells are incubated inside the invaded cell.

*Once the virus DNA reproduces itself inside the cell, it uses the natural process of osmosis to leave the cell. These new virus cells attach to other healthy cells and infect them too.

*The reason anti-biotics are ineffective against viruses is that viruses–duh–are not “biotic” – they’re not "alive." They are nano-machines! [probably made in the same 4D-STS factory as the alien greys :)]
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBIZI4s5NiE&feature=related

Mod note: removed personal name

Thank you for sharing this session (and the photo!), Laura & the crew! It was as always very thought provoking; almost to the extent of frying my brain cells. I definitely need to re-read it a couple of times more.

Hi. I have read the books by Laura and I really believed she is contacting some ETs.
But I am really concern about her sessions lately. It took a long time to have this one and it was really disappointing indeed.
The topic about 2012 is left out. What will happen this year? Nothing. Some changes in the government and not much.
Where is the wave? Nowhere. Ascension? No idea.
It seems that no one wanted to ask interesting questions at all. Too focused on really irrelevant things and after waiting so long, nothing new really.
Anyways, everything is as usual here on earth and it seems that 2012 and 2013 are more of the same: ETs manipulating Laura and us.

:shock:

karl485 said:
Hi. I have read the books by Laura and I really believed she is contacting some ETs.
But I am really concern about her sessions lately. It took a long time to have this one and it was really disappointing indeed.
The topic about 2012 is left out. What will happen this year? Nothing. Some changes in the government and not much.
It seems that no one wanted to ask interesting questions at all. Too focused on really irrelevant things and after waiting so long, nothing new really.
Anyways, everything is as usual here on earth and it seems that 2012 and 2013 are more of the same: ETs manipulating Laura and us.

If you had read the books by Laura, you should have realized that she is not "contacting "ET's". You may want to re-read the Wave series.

Also, new members are encouraged to post an intro in the Newbie's section. No need for personal information, just a bit about yourself and how you found us.

Awesome!! Thank YOU Laura and the rest of the crew.

Gets a lot of questions about what is going on in a thinking direction:

General discussions around my vicinity is of the "news" about the comet/asteroid coming within 14,000 miles of Earth.

And excuse me for not quoting this adage correctly or from whom this has originated from - If you/populace is not happy with the government, than throw a Revolution.

My family member has been dehydrated and light headed -in "feeling", and besides seeming to be otherwise their normal selves - and the first words out my my mouth was - "need to set our diet right.

Though I hope not to cause noise but some things do "pop-up" during some sessions -just serendipitous. I just hope that it keeps happening :)

Just can't thank Y'all enough for this and all the sessions.
SMA

Getting to this thread a bit late but still wanted to thank you Laura and crew for the session and pic!

The end bit about 2012 and revolution was very inspiring and gives me some hope.

:dance: :flowers: :rockon:

Windmill knight said:
Thanks for sharing the session! I found this part especially fascinating:

(L) Okay, we have a question that Psyche and I have been thinking about. After reading this book about viruses, we have the idea that viruses may be the means by which genetic manipulation {as in intentional coming from other densities} has taken place on this planet for millions, if not billions, of years.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Does that mean that a virus is a transdimensional manifestation?

A: Yes. Thoughts made manifest! Compare to some crop circles!

Q: (Psyche) Some viruses in the atlas DO look like crop circles. [wind noise muffles Ark's question] (Ark)...of course virus is just pure DNA, or what? (Psyche) It can be both DNA or RNA depending on the type of virus, and usually coated to protect itself. There are so many types of viruses; it can be just a piece of genetic code. (Ark) Okay, so my question is whether there is a particular part of the virus that has the property that is not just described by normal quantum physics or quantum chemistry and so on, or its the whole organization of virus that has this property?

A: Yes. Information field aggregates matter.

Q: (talk of thought vs. information) (Belibaste) Does information command or direct the aggregation of different proteins or amino acids to form a virus? Materialization?

A: Yes.

Q: (Psyche) It's very interesting because they have found in our "junk" DNA, properties of viruses that are close in location to those of stem cells, and also cells that end up producing cancer. It is quite interesting. (Perceval) That means our DNA is thought made manifest?

A: More or less!

Q: (Perceval) Except when we do the thinking, we mess it up. So we should stop thinking and interfering with the manifestation of our DNA! (laughter)

And all that made me think of this, interestingly almost exactly 10 years ago:

Session 30 March 2002

A: Viruses make inroads only when there exists gaps
in consciousness. A full field of awareness closes the
gaps. Heal the soul by means of increased knowledge
which leads to DNA modification which closes
gaps
...To do it otherwise amounts to self violation of
lesson profiles elected by the self.

Another big thank you for the session crew, and everyone for the discussions that followed!

I have been reading the Wave 8 book currently, and just finished the chapter about peptides and the biology of emotions. It seems that a conscious ability to control our emotions is the key to freedom from being imprisoned addicts in our own bodies. And that's where all the psychology reading we've been doing recently comes in handy too: it increases our knowledge and thus our awareness of how our brains work, hopefully closing some gaps along the way.

It goes also to show how the fear-mongering propaganda by the PTB (or the orchestrated financial crash and other engineered social calamities) can change the emotional health of those not immunized to the lies and tactics of pathological personalities. Whether 4D STS or 3D psychos in control, the effect is the same: they can play us like marionettes on strings just by producing certain emotional states in us. Individual revolution comes then from freeing ourselves from the control of our emotions and expanding (via study, research etc) our field of awareness). Which reminds me of this interview with Dr Lipton that Laura posted on the forum a (long) while back:

Perception controls behavior and gene activity

Fascinating! :cool2:

karl485 said:

So you enter a house, without even knocking the door or introducing yourself, you interrupt a very interesting conversation and you start insulting the hostess and the participants?! Who are you and where are your manners? If you don't like the discussion, please turn around and close the door behind you. I am sure there are tons of sites in the cyberspace dealing with the 2012 theme.

karl485 said:

Karl, please read the thread on opinions: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,3925.0.html

Approaching Infinity said:
If McCanney is correct about the 'chemical factory' in the tail of comets, where all kinds of spontaneous chemical-making goes on, maybe such environments really are factories, in the sense that HD intelligence can direct the construction of viruses that will make their way to earth? And on more of a macro level, maybe the collective consciousness of humanity acts as an attractor or repellent to incoming comets by affecting the chaotic/random electrical processes that change the comets' orbits and speeds?

Indeed, I was seeing it similarly.
Comets may have similar qualities to The Wave (the latter as explained by the Cs), in that they would work as a "vehicle" whose life and trajectory would go beyond 4D's control limits but would instead follow universal rules of a much larger scale, with the potential for carrying a great deal of substances (and entities?). 4D would then take advantage of this "vehicle/carrier" in the manner you suggested above.

I would like to add my thanks to the others. This is a very interesting session. Also love the picture. You all are looking quite healthy!

JGeropoulas, thanks for the link.

The view of viruses as nanomachines is very interesting, and when i think about it, quite logical. At the nanoscale molecules behave much differently, akin to the behavior of particles in the quantum realm. It was Windmill Knight i think who said that perhaps the quantum realm is at the boundary of consciousness and matter, perhaps indeed.

Also interesting to note that this would be a logical view for the perspective of biology as literally technology. With this view comes the possibility that some are really only that, technology, which runs through various subroutines in their programming, with no possibility of conscious volition, that is becoming conscious, and self determining.

Actually I don't think there's been any "official disinfo effort" to make people imagine that viruses are, say, pink unicorns. Rather, it's a subtle crafting to make people not think about viruses. And this is done by obscuring it with an umbrella association. Thus the phrase "bacteria and viruses". Like "meteors, meteorites and comets". When I was young I never thought much about comets. (Got to know these terms via dinosaurs—I loved dinosaurs.) Or if I did, I vaguely associated comets with the rock-ness of meteors/meteorites. And then Laura came with a huge billboard saying COMET, and suddenly it sprang to the fore of my consciousness.

The best clue about viruses is one everybody knows. Computer viruses! And very green language, too. Biologists debate on whether viruses are "alive", but computer techies know that viruses are just programs. Programs that mess with our "source code" and self-replicate. Perhaps the taxonomically-inclined would say they're organic portals between 1st and 2nd density. The question is, by accident or design? Both can be true. Unforeseen bugs almost always crop up in new programs. And if one of those bugs can self-replicate, we have a possible virus. 4D STS travels back and forth in time trying to debug this and that, and maybe each time new bugs crop up, due to Creation being infinite. The comet cluster virus could be intelligently designed because us old models are to be replaced by newer ones.

We should be like Unix, and be the master of our machine, and not be like Windows, where viruses could come in and run our programs anytime.

By the way, thanks L & gang for the session, and for the photo, and the image of a windy citrus-scented night.

thanks so much s.o.t.t. crew
This session really was like a wake up call, I/we need to keep vigilant and continue the work with urgency.
Over the past couple months the illusion managed to lock itself back in place.

Back
Top Bottom