Session 4 March 2012

Muxel said:
The best clue about viruses is one everybody knows. Computer viruses! And very green language, too. Biologists debate on whether viruses are "alive", but computer techies know that viruses are just programs. Programs that mess with our "source code" and self-replicate. Perhaps the taxonomically-inclined would say they're organic portals between 1st and 2nd density. The question is, by accident or design? Both can be true. Unforeseen bugs almost always crop up in new programs. And if one of those bugs can self-replicate, we have a possible virus. 4D STS travels back and forth in time trying to debug this and that, and maybe each time new bugs crop up, due to Creation being infinite. The comet cluster virus could be intelligently designed because us old models are to be replaced by newer ones.
Excellent analogy Muxel, however i would say the comet cluster is not a virus, but an "update" that, depending upon the condition of the program when the update is downloaded and installed, would need to "fix" either more or less, ie the human experiential cycle's dynamic interaction with the update itself.
We should be like Unix, and be the master of our machine, and not be like Windows, where viruses could come in and run our programs anytime.
That is "The Work" is it not.

Thank you, Mando, Fox and Shijing for your condolences and thoughts. Much appreciated.

A: Arianna was waking and realized at the soul level that the body was no longer useful. She just "stepped out".

How can a soul do that? Would that mean she is an advanced soul? A wanderer? Considering that we operate on four levels: physical body, consciousness, genetic body and spirit-etheric body. Would all four work in tandem to provide this "stepping out"?

Session Date: October 10, 1998
Q: And what are these four levels?

A: Physical body, consciousness, genetic body and spirit- etheric body.

Q: Are those the four composites of the human manifestation in 3rd density?

A: 3rd and 4th. One leads oneself, through physical actions, as well as psychic ones, to develop these "problems" when one is preparing to "bump it up" a notch.

LMJ said:
Thank you, Mando, Fox and Shijing for your condolences and thoughts. Much appreciated.

A: Arianna was waking and realized at the soul level that the body was no longer useful. She just "stepped out".

How can a soul do that?

Rather easily, actually, if the genetics are present and the environment is right. It's basically an OOBE where you don't come back. OOBEs can be stimulated by solar influences if the genetics are present, according to one comment made by Cs.

LMJ said:
Would that mean she is an advanced soul? A wanderer?

Possible, but not necessary. See above: genetics and environment coupled with some higher self awareness can do the job. And remember, having a "higher self" doesn't always mean it is developed and fully connected. It seems to me that your daughter had potentials at birth that were not developed and this failure to develop them brought about degradation of the potentials of the body, which the higher self recognized. Sort of like: "Ooops! This body COULD have worked out but things weren't done when they should have been and there are better options in other times and places. So, time to cut the losses."

LMJ said:
Considering that we operate on four levels: physical body, consciousness, genetic body and spirit-etheric body. Would all four work in tandem to provide this "stepping out"?

Not necessarily. I'd say that, in a situation like this, System 2 consciousness is least likely to be involved. Genetic body only provides the capability, and it seems that the inability to "seat" the spirit-etheric body within the genetic body, due to degradation of the system within the environment, could have led to the choice.

bngenoh said:
Muxel said:
The best clue about viruses is one everybody knows. Computer viruses! And very green language, too. Biologists debate on whether viruses are "alive", but computer techies know that viruses are just programs. Programs that mess with our "source code" and self-replicate. Perhaps the taxonomically-inclined would say they're organic portals between 1st and 2nd density. The question is, by accident or design? Both can be true. Unforeseen bugs almost always crop up in new programs. And if one of those bugs can self-replicate, we have a possible virus. 4D STS travels back and forth in time trying to debug this and that, and maybe each time new bugs crop up, due to Creation being infinite. The comet cluster virus could be intelligently designed because us old models are to be replaced by newer ones.
Excellent analogy Muxel, however i would say the comet cluster is not a virus, but an "update" that, depending upon the condition of the program when the update is downloaded and installed, would need to "fix" either more or less, ie the human experiential cycle's dynamic interaction with the update itself.
We should be like Unix, and be the master of our machine, and not be like Windows, where viruses could come in and run our programs anytime.
That is "The Work" is it not.

Very interesting, and with this information, this old excerpt makes a lot of sense-

Q: (L) I would like to know for the
benefit of somebody else who asked the question: What is the origin of AIDS?
A: Simian mutation.
Q: (L) A monkey virus, in other words.
A: Was, but mutated.
Q: (L) Who is the individual or group responsible for this mutation?
A: Not humans.
Q: (L) Well then, who?
A: Lizards acting in conjunction with destined frequency path.
Q: (L) And what is the purpose of the infliction of the AIDS virus on the human race?
A: Not determined.

Thanks a bunch for sharing the session Laura! The info about the viruses and the dna/ rna connection really piqued my curiosity.

Thank you, Laura. :)

Possible, but not necessary. See above: genetics and environment coupled with some higher self awareness can do the job. And remember, having a "higher self" doesn't always mean it is developed and fully connected. It seems to me that your daughter had potentials at birth that were not developed and this failure to develop them brought about degradation of the potentials of the body, which the higher self recognized. Sort of like: "Ooops! This body COULD have worked out but things weren't done when they should have been and there are better options in other times and places. So, time to cut the losses."

Okay, that does explain what may have happened during my pregnancy. I didn't know for almost a full two months that I was pregnant. I had been to the dentist for a bad tooth, and the tooth was so painful that I was taking Ibuprofen for the pain. This may have been in September or early October. In mid to late October I had what I thought was the 'stomach flu' and I would eat something and then twenty minutes later I'd be hungry again. I made the appointment to see the doctor either Oct 30 or 31. I believe it was on the 31st. That was the day I found out I was indeed pregnant!

We planned a totally natural home birth with a mid-wife. I did have several ultra-sounds via the hospital through out the pregnancy. The last one revealed a 'lemon sign' which no one could explain to us. Arianna was born at home after an extremely short labor with an enlarged fontanelle which the doctor explained would close up over time. I was also involved with La Leche League at the time and at one point Arianna began to projectile vomit. My La Leche League leader advised me to avoid all dairy products and I did this and Arianna was fine after that.

Q: (L) In other words, they will try to use 2012 to impose their complete totalitarian controls on the planet, but they won't get the reaction they expect. Is that it?

A: Yes!!!!

that is indeed heartening! there might be hope for us yet! Thanks for another session, missed them quite a bit :)

More viral news to think about:

The Good News About the Virus in Your Genes

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203458604577263503510424004.html

Might some forms of neurological illness, such as multiple sclerosis and schizophrenia, be caused at least partly by bacteria, viruses or other parasites? A largely Danish team has recently published evidence of a strong association between multiple sclerosis and a retrovirus, together with hints that a gene called TRIM5, which is used by cells to fight viruses, is especially active in people with MS.

Other illnesses have unexpectedly turned out to be caused by parasites. In the 1980s, Barry Marshall of the University of Western Australia ran into a brick wall of official disbelief for suggesting that a bacterium caused stomach ulcers. Only by deliberately infecting and then curing himself did he finally get the medical establishment's attention (and eventually the Nobel Prize).

The virus implicated in multiple sclerosis is called HERV-Fc1, a bizarre beast called an "endogenous" retrovirus. What this means is that its genes are part of the human genome. For millions of years, they have been integrated into our own DNA and passed on by normal heredity. It was one of the shocks of genomic science to find that the human genome contains more retroviral than "human" genes: some 5% to 8% of the entire genome.

Normally, the genes of endogenous retroviruses remain dormant, but—a bit like a computer virus that springs into action on a trigger—something wakes them up sometimes, and actual viruses are made from them, which then infect other cells in the body. The Danish scientists suggest that this is what happens in multiple sclerosis. Bjørn Nexø of Aarhus University writes that "retroviral infections often develop into running battles between the immune system and virus, with the virus mutating repeatedly to avoid the immune system, and the immune system repeatedly catching up. One can see the episodic nature of multiple sclerosis as such a running battle."

The possibility that you can inherit the genes of a virus blurs the distinction between a genetic and an infectious disease. The HERV-Fc1 genes lie on the X chromosome. Since women have twice as many X chromosomes as men, this might explain why some forms of MS are more common in women. Dr. Nexø concludes hopefully: "The finding that a disease is caused by an infectious agent is an encouraging one. These are the diseases which we know best how to treat."

Meanwhile, following some promising cases, a clinical trial is now under way to find out if a cheap antibiotic called minocycline might be used to treat schizophrenia. Minocycline works against bacteria but can also kill a protozoan parasite called toxoplasma, which has long been suspected of causing at least some cases of schizophrenia. Toxoplasma can reproduce sexually only in cats; to get from cat to cat, its egg cells leave via the cat feces and wait to be eaten by other mammals, especially rats. Inside a rat, it invades the brain, where it alters the rat's behavior, disabling or even reversing the rat's fear of cats. Cats eat foolhardy rats, facilitating the parasite's entry into a new cat.

Human beings can also catch toxoplasma from cats, and it's known to affect behavior: altering personalities, slowing reaction times and increasing the risk of car accidents. More than 20 studies have now found an association between schizophrenia and toxoplasma. Schizophrenia is more common among those who had pet cats in their childhood homes (but not in those who had pet dogs).

Indeed, some scientists think that schizophrenia only became common, around 1870, when keeping cats as indoor pets became fashionable. The parasite has genes for dopamine, a neurochemical found in excess in schizophrenics.

For other kinds of disease, the search for an infectious agent has not been so fruitful. The rise of autism in recent decades, though partly attributable to better diagnosis, remains mysterious. Many viruses have been accused of causing it, but so far none looks especially guilty.

Thank you Laura and the Team for sharing the session indeed very informative and i would be with other members who said that liked the last part of the session about 2012 and the revolution,not that i'm a violent person no,its because its signifies for me at least the long ,long,long and very long awaited moment and opportunity for taking back what we all have gave away a long time ago,our freedom.Thank you all who participated :)

Firstly many many thanks to Mrs Laura and Crew for this session...
And of course The Cassiopaeanz - :oops: probably they are the same ones :flowers:

Secondly considering this line:
Q: (L) Why did his son make that choice?

A: He knew what was coming and chose to prepare for the next level of service.

Could it be that those 22 children from bus in Switzerland made the same choice? If they did maybe we will witness further juvenile casualties :scared: :huh:

If this is to be - than horrible horrible events are ahead, because more and more souls could decide to retreat from this plane :shock:

Thirdly considering slowing of planets - maybe this is only our perception... I mean: if our system is going to "step" in higher density and time only counts in this, the third, could than it be that the flow (river) of time is just slowing down in order to totally cease its illusory influence on perception of beings elevated to a higher level of consciousness. :huh: Well this is too knotty for me :-[

Great session!

So much heavy-duty material covered.

I got notified of it via Facebook and did not know what to expect.

Keep it up; and hang in there.

l_e_cox said:
Great session!

So much heavy-duty material covered.

I got notified of it via Facebook and did not know what to expect.

Keep it up; and hang in there.

Hi L_e_cox and welcome to the Forum :) Have seen you over on SOTT article 'comments' and glad you made it here. You should have a look at this link if not already http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,14199.0.html and perhaps make a brief introduction for other Forum users.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom