Session 5 August 2017

Regarding mental blocking. (excerpt from the casswiki site)

The core idea of mental blocking is to assert one's position and the nature of one's being. This may take many forms. The idea is a spiritual one for which we do not have direct terms or perception, thus we look at it through the example of everyday confrontations.

One aspect of the idea is not to be drawn into the attacker's “world” via curiosity, desire to change the world or the attacker, emotional hooks, self-importance or the like.

Another aspect is to be internally certain and undivided. In a confrontation, the attacking party generally expects some reaction, either aggression or backing out. In some cases, mental blocking can take the form of giving no response or an entirely unexpected response. The main idea is not to play by the same playbook as the adversary, thus breaking out of a pattern of expected reactions.

Getting entangled into arguments or repetitious interactions with people can be draining and as much as one sees the problem in these, it is very difficult not to be affected, thus at least implicitly accepting the rules of the game. Playing various influence games tends to affect one's FRV and/or one's basic model of reality. Thus getting dragged into hostile arguments can for example be an attack. Blocking such may involve declining to participate.

Attack often works by playing on pre-existing doubts or divisions within the self or within a group. Recognizing this and being unambiguous and not tempted to be swayed is important. “I don't want to know” is not mental blocking. Knowing things, including the nature and content of the attack is important for an objective view of the world. But once one knows about it, one can decline to again be subjected to the same arguments and simply reject the whole topic as one that has already been seen and dealt with.

Mental blocking is, at it's core, having strong beliefs, not based on lies or assumptions, (knowing yourself) which comes from working on yourself, as well as understanding the nature of our reality.

It does strike me that if you are not even certain about your gender, you are going to be pretty ripe for manipulation.

And even to a lesser degree, the majority are sitting on the fence on most issues, so when the SHTF, they will be in danger of going under.

Methinks there is more to this mental blocking than meets the eye...

Nico said:
I have some consideration too, does mental blocking engages some form of ignorance ? Ignoring the noise from others entities ?
I thought of a process : seeing a potential nuisible source you decide to block its influence and then your body and feelings align with your mental attitude, protecting itself from the influence. The Pleiadians said thoughts come first and experience next.

I will say about it from my point of view. Mental blocking is not the same as ignorance. Mental blocking is one part of what can be called subtle creation or manipulation of subtle energies.
Most people yet need to get familiar with these terms.
We know how, from nails and boards, to make a box for a dog, how to make bread from flour, juice from fruits. Similarly, we can create with our mind and it also requires a will, time, energy. So, if you say it's the same as ignorance, it can not be. That would be too easy.
Mental blocking implies the use of energy programmed to have a certain function. It is also an announcement for the universe about what we want or not. Because if we did not express our opinion, it was as if we did not check whether the door was open or closed, as if it did not matter to us. Then the external energy works easier toward us, using the hole, the darkness in our consciousness.
Hence, the mental blocking of the mirror is the expression of our will that the mirror should not be used for a particular purpose.
However, if a person has a weak will, weak determination, low concentration, weak imagination, weak faith in his strength, such subtle activities will have a weaker effect.
One needs to know that he needs to give himself, that is, to invest energy, whatever he want to achieve. From the ordinary memory of things, if we invest a little energy, we will hardly remember and vice versa.
Knowing subtle energies makes a person more resistant to attacks. For example, when a man hates you, uses insults and curses, a real harm is caused if he succeeds in sending negative energy to you through those words. Then you feel bad. If you succeed in rejecting negative energy, you still feel good, despite the ugly words.
Another example is the creation of protective balls against certain threats. An object that somebody wants to protect, imagine surrounded by a light ball with the intent to protect (it's programming, giving commands). This is not a perfect protection, but it reduces the threat to a certain percentage. It's not cheating: it's investing its own energy, hard work. And every effort has the effect.
It is also possible to create an elemental, temporary being made of our mental energy, with a specific purpose: to cure or attack, etc.

Mandrak said:
Nico said:
I have some consideration too, does mental blocking engages some form of ignorance ? Ignoring the noise from others entities ?
I thought of a process : seeing a potential nuisible source you decide to block its influence and then your body and feelings align with your mental attitude, protecting itself from the influence. The Pleiadians said thoughts come first and experience next.

I will say about it from my point of view. Mental blocking is not the same as ignorance. Mental blocking is one part of what can be called subtle creation or manipulation of subtle energies.
Most people yet need to get familiar with these terms.
We know how, from nails and boards, to make a box for a dog, how to make bread from flour, juice from fruits. Similarly, we can create with our mind and it also requires a will, time, energy. So, if you say it's the same as ignorance, it can not be. That would be too easy.
Mental blocking implies the use of energy programmed to have a certain function. It is also an announcement for the universe about what we want or not. Because if we did not express our opinion, it was as if we did not check whether the door was open or closed, as if it did not matter to us. Then the external energy works easier toward us, using the hole, the darkness in our consciousness.
Hence, the mental blocking of the mirror is the expression of our will that the mirror should not be used for a particular purpose.
However, if a person has a weak will, weak determination, low concentration, weak imagination, weak faith in his strength, such subtle activities will have a weaker effect.
One needs to know that he needs to give himself, that is, to invest energy, whatever he want to achieve. From the ordinary memory of things, if we invest a little energy, we will hardly remember and vice versa.
Knowing subtle energies makes a person more resistant to attacks. For example, when a man hates you, uses insults and curses, a real harm is caused if he succeeds in sending negative energy to you through those words. Then you feel bad. If you succeed in rejecting negative energy, you still feel good, despite the ugly words.
Another example is the creation of protective balls against certain threats. An object that somebody wants to protect, imagine surrounded by a light ball with the intent to protect (it's programming, giving commands). This is not a perfect protection, but it reduces the threat to a certain percentage. It's not cheating: it's investing its own energy, hard work. And every effort has the effect.
It is also possible to create an elemental, temporary being made of our mental energy, with a specific purpose: to cure or attack, etc.

Just wondering where you got these ideas on mental blocking? They are different from what is posted on Casswiki. And quite frankly have the flavor of a word salad.

Interesting as always, particularly as layered upon the lines of force at play and what has and is opening up.

Glad you are finding some renewed strength to even have a session, Laura, and your knee is coming along.

In talking about what faces the people in America (and those by planetary association), what SoTT had on as a QofD the other day seems to fit "When fascism comes to America, it will come under the guise of anti-fascism - Huey Long"

Of the Trump will "try" response from sessions ago, it seemed at that time that success would be limited given the 'State' of global affairs. JFK tried as did others, to no avail - yet people did see and remembered, even as much as 'they' worked hard to erase the implications from peoples minds. Of this, I've also noticed recently; and not sure if it is a new trend or a double-down, and it will be interesting to see if this is echoed in the media as the days continue, and that is focusing the trigger words 'conspiracy theory's' with Trump, essentially, whatever he says that is opposed they will use that term, tweets et al.

I'll put a news video discussion on this in the Trump thread - it's pretty pathetic.

Thank you for the session!

The apple and at&t evil corporate complex has been hacking and spying on me through my iPhone ipad via the phone account to my devices through my iCloud account. They actually try to type me away from certain sites like this one or at follow me here with a PW. Over and out. In my "neck of the woods" the reality is really scary out there. Oh well

Hello H2O said:
Mandrak said:
<snipped>

Just wondering where you got these ideas on mental blocking? They are different from what is posted on Casswiki. And quite frankly have the flavor of a word salad.

I agree, Mandrak. Have you been doing any reading or following the discussion at all or are you so excited at the possibility of leading someone astray that you have completely exposed yourself?

Pierre said:
loreta said:
Sorry to hear that Pierre have migraines. Did you tried homeopathy?

Yes, I did.

Over the past few years I tried a number of treatments but nothing seems to work so far. I hope the infrabed will do the trick.

Hi Pierre,

I went through some of the posts of Anthony Williams (Medical Medium), and compared it to some mystery illnesses which I encountered in people. It makes sense that after all toxins from parasitic microorganisms could be the culprit to autoimmune diseases (and inflammations generally, plus heavy metals, pesticides, etc) and aches and pains which doesn't seem to respond to treatments. After all red light is anti inflammatory, but there are suggestions to certain foods and supplements which can enhance this effect.

_http://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/shingles-virus

Shingles is an illness that can produce fever, headaches, rashes, joint pain, muscle pain, neck pain, nerve pain, and other highly unpleasant symptoms. Typically, a shingles diagnosis is never made if no rash is present. In reality, however, the shingles virus is responsible for millions of people's mystery symptoms, from unexplained rashes to neurological symptoms to migraines, and more.

The prevailing view of shingles is that a red rash or pustules always accompany it. However, this is merely the classic presentation of one type of the virus that causes shingles. There are actually 31 varieties of shingles viruses (15 of which are the most common), and they all cause different symptoms. Seven of the shingles strains do cause rashes, just not always in expected areas, while the other eight strains cause no rashes. So if you're experiencing most of the symptoms of shingles but have no signs of it on your skin, it’s possible you have a non-rash shingles virus.
As with the rash-producing strains, the non-rashing strains also produce a neurotoxin. In this case, the neurotoxin travels inward to larger nerves. There is typically more internal pain and nerve injury than with the rash-causing strains. If you are diagnosed with shingles (despite the absence of a rash), your doctor may prescribe immunosuppressant medications to reduce the severity of the attack. Unfortunately, this can make the problem worse in the long run. You don't want to suppress your immune system; you want to support it so it can fight the virus.

He recommends these supplements:

L-Lysine (3-5 grams per day) together with vitamin C (I think bowel tolerance levels should be attained)
Alpha lipoic acid
B12 - adenosylcobalamin
Licorice as DGL
Zinc sulphate or chelated, selenium methionine
Magnesium glycinate
MSM
EPA&DHA
Olive leaf extract

Well, these supplements are also recommended for the majority of viral infection but will not hurt neither give complications. The blog also recommend some foods which enhance the effect.

But there is an warning against certain foods which feed viruses like gluten and wheat in general, corn, dairy, eggs, canola oil.

Well just my 2 cents.

Thank you for the interesting session! :flowers:

Bluegazer said:
Very interesting the subject of mirrors. A little research made me find this: http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2969340/jewish/Why-Are-the-Mirrors-Covered-in-a-House-of-Mourning.htm

The Kabbalists give a more spooky reason for covering mirrors in a house of mourning. They write that all types of evil spirits and demons come to visit a family in mourning. When a soul leaves this world, it leaves a void, an emptiness that is prone to be filled by dark forces. This is because wherever there is a vacuum, negativity can creep in. And so the house of mourning, the place where the loss is felt the most, is a magnet for evil spirits.

There is indeed such a Jewish custom, and I remember it from the childhood after my grandparents died. Just didn't know it was because the "evil spirits could come through the mirror" :shock:, just thought that it had to do with the spirit of the deceased and that it could be seen in the mirror during the days of mourning, and before their eventual departure from this plane.

It also reminds me of one Russian superstition, that returning home for forgotten items is considered to be a bad omen. It is better to leave it behind, but if returning is necessary, one can ameliorate the bad luck by looking in the mirror before leaving the house again. Now I wonder what's up with this looking in the mirror. :huh:

Same with the warning of not looking in the broken mirror.

Nico said:
A really Big thank for this session that reignite the fire. Thinking about the drawings in the Denver airport and feeling the fear coming up had really show me what suffering does in firing the cells. It gave me short clarity and courageouness to really feel the reality we live in and separate the wheat from the chaff. It also give a sense of what may come if we don't work on ourselves.

Speaking of the Denver airport murals and Trump, there is a video that has been created by the biblical conspiracy nuts, showing an image of a young blond boy that according to them resembles young Trump. Some Russians also shared this image, mentioning that this boy's red tie resembles Pioneers scarf. As if it proofs Trump's connections with Russia! Geez... :rolleyes: Apparently there is also another mural in the Bank of America building that also has an image of a similar blond boy.

Attachments

• 2 (114).jpg
    2 (114).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 299
Laura said:
Nico said:
Galaxia2002 said:
Regarding mirrors, I had an experience when I was child. I remember that I was looking at the mirror and started to see how over my image a devil thing morphed with my image and produced a diabolic being, I was terrified and I can't believe it. I thought it was my imagination since then, but know I see that maybe it was a real bad being!

I had a similar experience when I was trying to see aura, a glowing image of an old person superposed over my current face, I thought about an old soul, it wasn't seem particularly frightening or evil but this questionned me. I noticed now when I look at myself in the mirror some filthy self-importance thinking about my body that flow over like dirt over my mind :/.

Galaxia2002 said:
In what consist a mental block? is it convincing myself that I won't be able to see anything? It is only mental or is it matching with an attitude or emotion?

Mental blocking is covered in the sessions and The Wave series available online and in book form. If you are expecting to discuss concepts on this forum, you need to be up to speed on these things. Do a forum search.

Yes I'm sorry Laura, it was a stupid question because with calming my mind down and reflect by myself I am capable of knowing the answer. In fact I have a life experience which reflect this quote :

Another aspect is to be internally certain and undivided. In a confrontation, the attacking party generally expects some reaction, either aggression or backing out. In some cases, mental blocking can take the form of giving no response or an entirely unexpected response. The main idea is not to play by the same playbook as the adversary, thus breaking out of a pattern of expected reactions.

With an angry guy on the street which attacked me for some trivia, I gave him a completely unrelated answer and he calmed down right away leaving an excuse. Before responding I felt a light going from the sacral to my belly and shining threads. It might be my will preparing to respond to the guy.

I find a comment from Joe in this thread that I found relevant : https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16555.0

Joe said:
Seems to me that at the core of "mental blocking" is having made a definite choice within oneself. A choice of alignment perhaps. Such a choice cannot be made until one is out of the mire of confusing and contradictory thinking. To get to this point we have to have gained enough knowledge to make a real choice for or against that is based on true knowing. This process can "grow" some seed within oneself that is in itself evidence of a real declaration of intent and alignment. This seed has strength that is not easily undone or overcome.

While we are still in the position of our core being made up of a "sea" of indifference or indecision then it is naturally easy for us to be swayed or manipulated. This is represented in the Gnosis books as a bunch of different arrows all pointing in different directions. These "arrows" have to fused together into one "arrow" pointing in one direction. Another analogy might be a group of "peasants" all living on a piece of land in their own small wooden houses with their own differing thoughts and ideas and feelings. Such a grouping is ripe of invasion and conquest by several means. If however said "peasants" were to get together, agree on a view of life and reality, and combine their resources to build a castle where they all live and work towards the same goal and the upkeep of the castle, then they are much less likely to be over-taken. In this case, they can block any attack because they are unified in intent and purpose. So it is with our inner life.

So more work is to be made to fuse more arrows and stop wallowing.

I found the mirrors remark kind of interesting as well, because I've been exposed to such ideas throughout my life and have kind of been under the impression that it was all some silly superstition. It's funny with the Cassiopaeans, just about all of the far out twilight zone stuff that you're like "no way" actually seems to have some substantial basis in fact.

I remember when I was 3 or so I thought there was another world behind the mirror, which I wanted to go into, because that's how it LOOKS to a 3 year old. Then when I was about 13, I had this creepy dream about some kind of shadow version of me coming out of my bedroom mirror and trying to pull me into the mirror world. In the dream I went kind of insane, trying to get as far away as possible from any and all mirrors because whenever I walked past one it would see me and try to come out and get me. Later in my teens I thought I saw a "shadow person" darting around inside the mirror on a couple of occasions out of the corner of my eye, but never got a good look at it so kind of dismissed it. Then there was this videogame I played where you could use this magic mirror to travel between dimensions. Later on, I was chatting with this Wiccan girl in high school and we somehow got on the subject of discarnates and hauntings and she told me that she would never put a mirror on an exterior wall because it creates a portal for spirits. Coincidentally, she also believed unicorns were some kind of crypto being like bigfoot that could materialize and dematerialize from our realm. I thought she was rather nutty. Then in my early 20s I was reading about Casteneda's encounter with the "avatar" in the river and recalled all of this mirror lore from earlier in my life and wondered if it could possibly be true, or if it was just another one of his stories. So once again, I'm having to reconsider something I thought to be preposterous.

I sort of understand scrying, where maybe you can be in a sort of hypnotic state, and more sensitive to various psychic impressions which might be projected onto some sort of external "television screen," but I still don't really understand the mechanics of how a piece of glass can be a transdimensional window for entities.

thank-you very much for posting this session
watching your stem cell therapy with interest
wishing you well
:)

Neil said:
Then when I was about 13, I had this creepy dream about some kind of shadow version of me coming out of my bedroom mirror and trying to pull me into the mirror world.

Funny you mentioned this. I've always had a thing about not sleeping where I could see into a mirror. It just always felt uncomfortable, so I too thought the mirror comment was interesting.

trendsetter37 said:
Neil said:
Then when I was about 13, I had this creepy dream about some kind of shadow version of me coming out of my bedroom mirror and trying to pull me into the mirror world.

Funny you mentioned this. I've always had a thing about not sleeping where I could see into a mirror. It just always felt uncomfortable, so I too thought the mirror comment was interesting.

regarding mirrors
consider cassfiles psychomanteum series
they have discussed this before

Back
Top Bottom