Session 5 August 2017

Are blood vessel calcium deposits part of the problem Pierre?

From what I understand the main problem is a herniated disc (shown by a couple MRIs) that exerts pressure on the surrounding tissues that get in turn inflamed and constrict the flow of blood in the vessels located in the neck. I don't have any symptom suggesting specifically calcium deposit in blood vessels.

Thank you for the new session. Good to hear your doing so well Laura and the infrared bed is a success! Very inspiring and an inspiration.

I'm impressed with the responses by everyone about this session. It has added a real depth and reality of knowledge for me and is a good example of how the C's encourage discussion about the topics to reveal the truth of things. I have had some confusion recently as to why some people behave the way they do and the information about soul disintegration in conjunction with hyperkentic synsate is illuminating. The accumulation of many lifetimes walking down the path of confusion, pain and entropy. :( A crystallization has taken place, and they aren't able to change or learn anything new. Its bewildering and I encourage myself to look for the bigger, deeper meaning and what is spoken here helps a great deal. They are returning to the Source to try again.

Niel:
I remember when I was 3 or so I thought there was another world behind the mirror, which I wanted to go into, because that's how it LOOKS to a 3 year old.

One of my pastimes as a child was to look into a mirror and observe what it reflected very carefully. The idea another world was represented was appealing to my imagination. Sometimes I'd imagine what would happen if one walked around the corner into the areas that weren't reflected in the mirror or open a closed door inside the mirrored room. The image of Alice climbing through the looking glass was So appealing to me, a real favorite. The C's speak of Alice off and on which I've always found interesting. Recently my brother said to me, "everything is reversed, just the opposite of what it should be". It's Alice Through The Looking Glass, double speak in 1984.

As an adult, the reflections in water became more of a fascination. Gazing at the water, I thought a mystery was hidden there and if I looked long enough, I might catch a glimpse of it. An outer representation of my own inner reflective nature? In general, it seems mirrors have always had this magical quality for people and can be spooky at times for sure. What is said here can be a tad on the creepy side..

I also thought of the psychomantium. Good to read that session again, fascinating. Was anything done with that? Sorry, I don't recall.

Thanks for all the wisdom here.

Pierre said:

From what I understand the main problem is a herniated disc (shown by a couple MRIs) that exerts pressure on the surrounding tissues that get in turn inflamed and constrict the flow of blood in the vessels located in the neck. I don't have any symptom suggesting specifically calcium deposit in blood vessels.
if you haven't tried it yet I wholeheartedly suggest to try acupuncture and chinese medicine. In the beginning I had a bit of a problem accepting that "energetic manipulation" which is at the root of TCM can actually remedy organic pathology, but then over and over I saw it doing its magic on herniated discs, luxated patella's/torn ligaments or hip dysplasia. In fact I even asked one of the lecturers ( a neurologist ) about it - the answer I got was- "According to MRI scans of my lower back I shouldn't be standing here in front of you but I do - 5 years after diagnosis i am pain free, all i can say is it works - how exactly -we still dont know."
Having said this for long term results it is important to find someone who knows what they are doing.
Good luck!

Z said:
Pierre said:

if you haven't tried it yet I wholeheartedly suggest to try acupuncture and chinese medicine. In the beginning I had a bit of a problem accepting that "energetic manipulation" which is at the root of TCM can actually remedy organic pathology, but then over and over I saw it doing its magic on herniated discs, luxated patella's/torn ligaments or hip dysplasia. In fact I even asked one of the lecturers ( a neurologist ) about it - the answer I got was- "According to MRI scans of my lower back I shouldn't be standing here in front of you but I do - 5 years after diagnosis i am pain free, all i can say is it works - how exactly -we still dont know."
Having said this for long term results it is important to find someone who knows what they are doing.
Good luck!

Over the past ten years I've met about 4 acupuncturists and one TCM practitioner. It didn't solve the problem. However, now that we know the probable cause, next time I meet my acupuncturist (which is actually my refering GP) I'll ask him to focus on the herniated neck disc.

Great session and much to think about. Back in form and driving forward! Things certainly seem to be accelerating - effects of the Wave. My situation would most likely be much worse without the information gained here - Many thanks, again!

Laura said:
Christine said:
Thank you so much Laura for making a session despite your tiredness, I had confidence in the healing of your knee and I continue to trust for total healing in a very short time.
And if that's what the C's were saying in the excerpt of the session and what Learner think ... a new birth ... it's going to be wonderful for you. :dance:

Thank you both for your concern!

I am feeling much better, especially with the Near InfraRed therapy. I'm really impressed by it!

As you can imagine, I'm really trying to baby that knee because I want it to regrow a bunch of lost cartilage!!! So, even though I feel better, and my brain is a lot clearer, I'm still not being very physically active.

That's great to hear! I am glad you have some relief after all those years of pain.

May you be spry and dancing in no time. :bacon:

Laura thanks for the sessions
And wish you a speedy recovery :)

Laura said:
First session after a long health break. It was short because I tire easily these days, but just right to start getting back in the groove.

Session Date: August 5th 2017

Laura, Andromeda, and Galatea at the board

Pierre, Joe, Ark, Possibility of Being, Chu, Data, Scottie, Niall, Noko the Wonderdog, Opal the Majesticat, Penelope the Original Kitty

(...)

Q: (Galatea) In the 1990s, there was a session where the C's told you there was a child waiting to be born. You remember that? But it never got born. Did you ever ask any more about it?

(L) No.

(Galatea) Well, was that a child that was karmically meant to be born with Laura?

A: No.

Q: (L) I think it was just a possibility.

(Galatea) So it wasn't like somebody that was supposed to be with Laura specifically?

A: No

Q: (L) {To Galatea } You're the baby!

(Galatea) Well, maybe they went somewhere else, and we can find them again if they're meant to be here!

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) They were born somewhere?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) Do they know us?

A: Not yet.

Q: (Andromeda) Huh!

(Galatea) So they wanted to be with us, but weren't meant to be.

(...)

I have two ideas about this child:

1. child in the sense of Laura's joy in the search for knowledge, because the sessions bring curiosity and lessons allowing to discover entirely new things
Just as a child discovers the world learning all the little steps and in 1990 Laura and her group got so much information which had to find in order to know.
2. "Catharsis" many people to awaken others by teaching like Laura teaches us through this forum and the site and books all the time.

/ My "Catharsis" I had after reading several sessions in Polish because thanks to them I could to a large extent understand everything I was looking for and what I already knew for a long time but I could not understand it before - I had a vision of myself as a baby in a fetal position just in time for "Catharsis" :) /

Many thanks for the session. Wishing Laura a quick and restful recovery. I hope Pierre will also find relief from using the infrabed and eventually overcome the problem. Your enterprising nature will definitely find a cure! Many Blessings to the crew.

SeekinTruth said:
There were a lot of interesting points in the session (and confirmations of what seemed evident) - as well as the excerpts and discussions from earlier ones. We all need to stay aware and hang in there - giving as much support and creative energy to the network and all who ask to get through the worsening chaos. At some point, the "real test" will be upon us to be able to hold our own, so to speak, and remain sober and able to help (and see what's really happening/coming) - having "tempered our spirits" with lesser challenges / Petty Tyrants, worked on as many of our programs and issues as possible - to make the difference at the "appointed time," which no one can know exactly. We'd need to be able to face the Unknown with calm and grace. Stay strong, everyone.

I think that is a good point, SeekinTruth. I think Castenada said that those people that have to deal with Petty Tyrants in their lives are lucky because they don't have to go out and find one. I recently moved house and found another Petty Tyrant straight away represented by different people (thus, it is impossible for me to disregard the signs of the times, because these people are acting crazy), but I have noticed that after having dealt with a family of Petty Tyrants for years I have become much calmer (I have never been graceful, but it is something to strive for) and it gives me another opportunity to work on my programs which is a very good thing. This past year which was pretty hard from time to time made me realise that I was preparing for the Unknown. So, thank you for putting it into words.

I am so glad about your baby's knee, Laura, but I never had doubts about your recovery either. Don't know why though. Pierre, I think it is quite impressive that with these migraines of yours you can still write these excellent articles for SOTT. But Laura must be a great example for you. I will read that thread about near infra red later.

Thanks a lot for the session. :flowers:

A very excellent session that has provided greater insights in the role of the US shadow government. It seems that Trump must have something up his sleeve. I can't believed that he is just going to ride off into the sunset without leaving a mark on the American people.He has been preparing for this position from in the eighties.I can't see another rebel breaking out like he did in the near future. We have to increase our preparations to face the challenges ahead.

Thank you so much for the new session! Laura, I am thrilled to hear you are recovering!!

I just wanted to share a new tool I recently started experimenting with. I think it may be worth looking into for both Pierre and Laura. It's called the FasciaBlaster. It is a hand held massage type tool invented by a woman named Ashley Black. It's used specifically to target your connective tissue or Fascia. It helps relieve pain, smooth skin, lyse fat, increase blood flow, improve nerve activity, increase muscle access, change your body structure, improve stretch marks, breakdown scar tissue, reduce vein appearance, improve neurology, stimulates detoxification, to name a few.
This FasciaBlaster had been taking over my Facebook page(annoyingly) for awhile, but it caught my eye because of the claims that cellulite is really just connective tissue that is distorted in some way and the before and after pictures were amazing.
I ordered her book and the Blaster awhile ago, but didn't use it until recently. I had a knot in my left hip and shooting pain down my leg that was continuing to get worse when driving or sleeping on that side. I decided to try the FasciaBlaster out on it. I followed the directions in the book and used it for around 20 minutes. It worked! That evening I was 90% better, and the next day 100%.

Her YouTube channel has so many videos of her and her team working on people, and giving great tutorials on how to use it. There is a video on migraines that walks you through how to use the blaster to treat them. In one video they work on a family member with a Parkinsons tremor, and it stops in just a couple minutes. She also offers free advice and analysis on her Facebook page. Last month I purchased the mini blaster to use on my neck. She also has one for your face.

Another interesting thing I came across through the women's only FasciaBlaster page, someone had posted an article from fasciaresearch.com titled "Fascial Mechanoreceptors and their potential role in deep tissue manipulation", that somehow led to another article title" Touch research with cats and humans". I can't find the article, but I did write down part of the article that was on on page 5/10;

"Furthermore it has been proven that deep mechanical pressure to the human abdominal region, as well as sustained pressure to the pelvis produces parasympathetic reflex responses, including synchronous cortical EEG patterns, increased activity in vagal fibers, and a decreased EMG activity".

It goes on to say, "According to the model of hypothalamic tuning states by ErnstGellhorn, an increase in vagal tone does not only trigger changes in the autonomic nervous system and related inner organs, but also tends to activate the anterior lobe of the hypothalamus. Such a "trophotropic tuning" of the hypothalamus then induces a lower overall muscle tonus, more quiet emotional activity, and an increase in synchronous cortical activity, both in cats as well as humans. It appears that deep manual pressure-specifically if its slow or steady stimulates interstitial Ruffini mechanoreceptors, which results in an increase of vagal activity, which changes fluid dynamics and tissue metabolism, and also results in muscle relaxation, peaceful mind, and less emotional arousal."

Thanks to Laura and the EE breathing and meditation program, and the explanation of how it stimulates the Vagus nerve, I was able to make the connection in the article when they said "vagal fibers" and "an increase of vagal activity".

Ashley Black also has an interesting back story of how she was inspired to create the FasciaBlaster. As I was reading, I was reminded of Laura's book "Amazing Grace" and how being confined to a bed eventually led to the discovery of the EE program. As Ashley was also confined to a bed after a surgery to replace her hip destroyed from a flesh eating bacteria. Also, just like the Chateau crew, this women is under constant attack on her Facebook page.

Being honest, I have been trying to post (even a short comment to this topic and to others )and what I have observed a massive difficultlies working against me.
It's like something physically is trying to stop me from being active.
It's working against my free will, and because I'm stubborn, and don't give up easily,I am still fighting this battle .
(It's taking me 55 minutes posting 3 comments )

Laura said:
JGeropoulas said:
Snake kills itself by contorting, spinning and banging its head on the ground
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wU-mSfpVUY

That snake has to have been poisoned in some way.

I thought it looked like a convulsion. Thought at first H2S. Watched closely & at 1:00 minute mark, see a small insect, maybe a spider make contact & scurry away. Then the convulsions begin, starting at the head & finishing up at the tail. Must be some extremely venomous spider!!

Wodnik said:
Being honest, I have been trying to post (even a short comment to this topic and to others )and what I have observed a massive difficultlies working against me.
It's like something physically is trying to stop me from being active.
It's working against my free will, and because I'm stubborn, and don't give up easily,I am still fighting this battle .
(It's taking me 55 minutes posting 3 comments )

Wodnik,

I know the feeling. Sometimes we just wonder what good we can do to help in the process of this great "experiment" and sense it is like a battle.

I am glad you are not giving up but sharing what you think and understand. None of us has the whole understanding but it we continue to share the pieces will come together I think.

Bravo Wodnik! :thus:

P.S. I am a little stubborn myself. :P

Reactions: zak
Thanks goyacobol,

The problem I have is occurring right from the beginning ( for example : saved drafts vanished , or what I saved wasn't completed, or even now, I pressed spell check and when was finished, everything what I wrote JUST DISAPPEARED, SO I HAD TO DO IT AGAIN).
At some point I was laughing to see what is happening. There is also internal block which am facing, which makes two factors working against me .
Am aware that this is an international forum , and not everyone speaks English, but this fact shouldn't stop me from being active on this forum.
Deep down I know that this is what I was looking for my entire life ( finding the truth ), and I would like to thank Laura and the Crew for making available the knowledge and sharing it.

By the fact that I don't give up that easily,I am still fighting forces working against me .

Back
Top Bottom