Session 6 July 2010

dantem said:
Data said:
Michael said:
I'm curious of how much the earths rotation has slowed. If this is the case, how long is a day? If the earths rotation is slowed, it would not make the day longer than 24 hours?
I would say, if there is a deceleration, it is only in the order of milliseconds or even microseconds a day. But I am sure that there are scientific institutes somewhere out there who constantly measure the earth's rotation speed relative to the stars. Maybe someone could do a little research on this? After all, the C's said once: "You understand the concept, now you must decide if it is factual."

Apparently someone noticed (as far as 2003 in this article), even if they're going on with the wrong explanation:

_http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/topstory/2003/0210rotation.html

[...]the rotation of the Earth may slow ever so slightly because of stronger winds, increasing the length of a day by a fraction of a millisecond (thousandth of a second).

There is also this:

https://www.sott.net/articles/show/107491-Wait-a-sec-for-leap-into-2006

Wait a sec for leap into 2006

CNN Sunday, December 25, 2005
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:00 EST

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- Get ready for a minute with 61 seconds. Scientists are delaying the start of 2006 by the first "leap second" in seven years, a timing tweak meant to make up for changes in the Earth's rotation.

The adjustment will be carried out by sticking an extra second into atomic clocks worldwide at the stroke of midnight Coordinated Universal Time, the widely adopted international standard, the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology said this week.

"Enjoy New Year's Eve a second longer," the institute said in an explanatory notice. "You can toot your horn an extra second this year."

Coordinated Universal Time coincides with winter time in London. On the U.S. East Coast, the extra second occurs just before 7 p.m. on New Year's Eve. Atomic clocks at that moment will read 23:59:60 before rolling over to all zeros.

A leap second is added to keep uniform timekeeping within 0.9 second of the Earth's rotational time, which can speed up or slow down because of many factors, including ocean tides. The first leap second was added on June 30, 1972, according to NIST, an arm of the U.S. Commerce Department.

High-speed communications systems among other modern technologies require precise time measurements.

Since 1999 until recently, the two time standards have been in close enough synch to escape any need to add a leap second, NIST said.

Although it is possible to have a negative leap second -- that is, a second deducted from Coordinated Universal Time -- so far all have been add-ons, reflecting the Earth's general slowing trend due to tidal breaking.

Deciding when to introduce a leap second is the responsibility of the International Earth Rotation and Reference Systems Service, a standards-setting body. Under an international pact, the preference for leap seconds is December 31 or June 30.

So that is one second slower every seven years. It's not much to us, but in a cosmic level it may be very significant. Notice how they claim that in theory the rotation may speed up or slow down, but it just happens that so far it has only slowed down since it's been measured!

I’m not sure I understand the planetary linkage thing either, but I have unexplainable pain just as described on the right side, and after a few months trying to figure it out, at least I have a possibility of what it is. If this is all correct, then I am experiencing a physical phenomenon that others in the EE program are experiencing…I’m not sure what all that means yet.

In reference to the companion star: “we have mentioned the approach of the companion star” A few sessions back the C’s said that it had already passed. Q: (A) You mean it has already entered the Oort cloud?
A: Has passed through. So does anyone have a better handle on this then me..? Did they say it is coming or already passed? Like, already passed and these are some of the effects?

The reference to June-July of 2014 being year 0 of a new era….didn’t the C’s say time can NEVER be accurate in such predictions? But yet they still use them? I’m unsure on that also so clarification is needed if someone is willing.

In general I like the no plan idea, lots of places for good people to take advantage. I’ve always thought it was a plan of COINTELPRO to show the world a image of; you are all so helpless because this plan is so good, with every detail planed an expected etc, that the mass becomes paralyzed, or snake charmed. Now if you told the mass it’s a lie! They are a bunch of mad apes who’s masters have fled, the mass may revive, take heart, and start to take advantages, and who knows…things could improve?

Thanks to all involved

This may help Adobe

Adobe said:
In reference to the companion star: “we have mentioned the approach of the companion star” A few sessions back the C’s said that it had already passed. Q: (A) You mean it has already entered the Oort cloud?
A: Has passed through. So does anyone have a better handle on this then me..? Did they say it is coming or already passed? Like, already passed and these are some of the effects?

How long is this companion star likely to influence the solar system? - and of course the comets follow it in...

Session 6 July 2010
Q: (L) Okay, what is causing this slowing of rotation?
A: We have mentioned the approach of companion star and its tendency to "ground" the system.

Here is this on the companion star quoted from post by aaron r

July 11, 1998
Q: (T) As the brown dwarf approaches, will it intensify the solar flare activity?
A: The effect on the physical orientation of the sun from the periodic passage of its companion is to flatten the sphere slightly. This returns to its original spherical shape with the retreat.
Q: (L) Is this flattening of the sphere of the sun going to have any noticeable effects in terms of enhanced, accelerated, or magnified radiation from the sun?
A: No.
Q: (T) Solar flares or anything like that?
A: No.
Q: (T) So there is not going to be any appreciable effect on the planet from this as far as the sun goes?
A: The sun's gravity increases, thus inhibiting flares.
Which is here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10045.msg73099#msg73099

Should be very distracting. It seems to me that psychopaths gravitate to the control systems in large cities, perhaps small towns will be safer.. :huh: Not that there is much protection from psychopaths with guns, which reminds me, time to update my avatar.

Stock up on buckwheat flour and get those books! even if you do not read them now, if there is enough light you can read them later and share the information. :cool2: Who knows how this thing will shake out. learn the breathing program by heart, the dvd players may not work in some of our near futures! Hard copy important digital information - digital back ups may be useless - in addition to the previous posts about the importance of the "Work" now we have to really think hard about surviving with others through disruption to ALL our normal services. And we will have some information sharing to do. i hope. :cool:
Get surfing

Windmill knight said:
Wait a sec for leap into 2006

Although it is possible to have a negative leap second -- that is, a second deducted from Coordinated Universal Time -- so far all have been add-ons, reflecting the Earth's general slowing trend due to tidal breaking.

Deciding when to introduce a leap second is the responsibility of the International Earth Rotation and Reference Systems Service, a standards-setting body. Under an international pact, the preference for leap seconds is December 31 or June 30.

So that is one second slower every seven years. It's not much to us, but in a cosmic level it may be very significant. Notice how they claim that in theory the rotation may speed up or slow down, but it just happens that so far it has only slowed down since it's been measured!

Hrmm. Very interesting!

I was thinking about what this intervention force could be and I remember(if I remember correctly) the Cs saying that there will be a second coming of Christ or the Christ conscious. So maybe it could be the coming of Christ, just throwing the possibility out there.

Or the coming of the Paleo Christ consciousness ....

Stevie Argyll said:
Laura said:
Funny to me that so many are so relieved that there is no "grand plan" of psychopaths while, from my perspective, that there is not is even scarier!

Totally agree, juggernaught out of control with NO ONE driving. Sleepers.

Can't understand all the thumbs ups, great sessions etc, I get the impression some people feed on the excitement of new messages , message junkies. I'm new here so maybe I got it wrong and don't see the history, I just can't for the life of me see why anyone pastes :thup: at such dire portents.

I find from some of your posts that you seem to be fairly unfamiliar with some of the ways of this forum. This leads me to ask if you ever did read the Wave Series and Adventures With Cassiopaea, or any of the other books written by Laura or her articles?

As Gimpy said, the effort that is put into the session is enormous and very tiring, especially for Laura. The fact that they then share these sessions with us means that someone has to transcribe them and put them up here. So that alone deserves a thumbs-up, wouldn't you say? :)

Also, we are acquiring some insight to certain things. Yes, they will have to be tested and looked at, but it gives us something to go on. And being forewarned is being forearmed.

Also, if you have been reading the books, articles and sessions, you would know that in order to see what is really going on in the world, we need to look at not only things that are nice and make us happy, but the dark side of things, the things that make us feel unsettled and afraid. Knowledge protects. That's why Laura has studying about psychopaths even though it revolts and repulses her. To not know the enemy could be fatal. Knowing that a catastrophe is coming gives us time to prepare.

If we all thought that everything is just hunky dory, no worries, which is what the psychopaths would like us to think, we would not be prepared for what is going to be happening. The cards would all be stacked in their favor.

So, maybe, if you have not read the books by Laura, it would be a good time to start.

You know, it seems to me, the focus is so much on "stopping the leak" that it begs the question "what caused it in the first place?", unless or perhaps BP knows something and wants to cover it up? If so, what? If "A: Misalignment, or rather sliding of layers of crust of earth due to slowing of rotation." is what's causing leaks, than multiple leaks else where may be happening as well, and for them to avoid the public awareness of these multiple leaks, they produce one big leak for everyone to focus on, is that possible? Let's just say, they know but what do they really know exactly? Earth's axis is slowing down? or is it something outside our solar system causing steady episode of havoc on earth? If so, than maybe "psychopath" are running on "wishful thinking" , by which only adds to the situation rather than dissolving it?

Well it certainly got me thinking. :) thanks for posting those session!
ps. mmm new date 2014??

Thanks for this session guys ! :)

Also , I asked my friend who is a cardio-surgeon in a hospital here in eastern europe to look for cases connected to Corexit.
He is already informed about potential deadly rainfalls. I don't know how deep inside continent these rainfalls are going to go but if something interesting comes up , I`ll let you know. :)

I needed to read this today. Like a breeze of fresh hope. Thank you :clap:

Step by step keep going :scooter:

First of all, thank you for the session, Laura and the Team! :clap: And special thanks and congratulations to Andromeda! You really have a gift! :flowers:

A few days ago I was reading John Mack's book, entitled 'Abducted' (1994). To those of you who haven't read it, it contains 13 thoroughly described accounts of abducted people given under hypnosis. Of course, all of them depict 'grey aliens' in brightest colours possible, and the main message is 'they will save us', so no surprise here. But back to the point. What did caught my eye, regarding the latest session, was one particular excerpt from the account of an abductee, Arthur. The session took place on 25 March 1993.

First, here's the fragment of the session with the C's:

Q: (Belibaste) If the crust is opening up and there are multiple leaks, I guess humans can't stop the leaks, and they only stop when the oil pressure equals the ocean pressure. (L) It could go on for years!

A: Yes.

Q: (Belibaste) How long is it going to take?

A: 8 years if nothing intervenes.

Q: (L) Is something expected to intervene?

A: Oh, that would be telling!

Q: (Perceval) Are they seriously considering using a nuke?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Oh no... (Perceval) So that's what could intervene to stop it?

A: Not what we were referring to. A nuke under the present cosmic conditions will only make it worse.

Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?

A: Oh indeed.

And here's the account in question (though translated from the Polish version, so it won't be as exact as in the original):

‘(...) But an enormous stain of darkness is coming... They want me to imagine this. It’s like monstrous deluge – it will flood the whole planet and kill everything.’ I asked for what reason they were sending him this information. ‘I think they want to help us. They don’t want to let it happen. This is contradictory.’ I asked for an explanation. ‘They are aware that we are fools. The catastrophe can be prevented, but to do so they must make contact with us. At the same time, they are afraid that they would frighten us, and then all their efforts would go in vain.’ This stain – Arthur went on – looks like huge ‘balloon with water – dark and enormous, which will cover and annihilate the whole planet.’ I asked how this thought had visualized in his mind. ‘They want to tell me something important – by influencing on my emotions.’ When he saw the stain, he felt an incapacitating fear, and started to choke; he realised that ‘all would die’. Then the stain disappeared.

Maybe it sounds ridiculous (well, actually it does) but above kinda really reminds me of some eco-catastrophic event, and it would have been yet another 'cosmic prophecy' to the pile, if there hadn't been this enigmatic comment from the C's about the Gulf leak. Made me feel quite confused.

Oddly it sounds, just wanted to put forth this one on the forum anyway.

Take care everyone

tomoe

Avala said:
Thank you for the new session (and thank you Andromeda for your channeling gift :) ).

What is interesting to me is that Earth is slowing. Is that means that days are longer?
Somehow, I thought that it is speeding.
(although, my life is very erratic since the January, so thats maybe I didn't noticed)

In addition to the SOTT articles suggested by Sitta, here's a Forum discussion on them:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16933.msg148352#msg148352

Endymion said:
Another reminder to . . . remain open to the future without anticipating.

Laurentien said:
To quote the "C"s let enjoy the ride,

I smiled when I read the findings of a recent study reviewed in the American Psychological Association's Monitor magazine (July, 2010):

People enjoyed a symphony performance significantly more if they did NOT read the program notes prior to the performance!

Laura said:
A: Yes but that is happening elsewhere as well. All part of the "opening up" phenomenon.

Q: (L) So, you mean that what we've speculated about sinkholes and cracks in the earth... What is causing this opening up?

A: Misalignment, or rather sliding of layers of crust of earth due to slowing of rotation.

Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?

A: Oh indeed.

Q: (L) Umm... Is this something that we're going to consider to be beneficial? {laughter}

A: It's like having a baby: blood, water, pain, but joy when it is over.

Sounds like whoever "channeled" this in the New Testament was right on target:
Creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God (i.e. "Truth") to be revealed...when (it) will be liberated from its bondage to decay...the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth...Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the first-fruits of the Spirit (of Truth), groan inwardly as we wait eagerly... (Romans 8:19-23)

Back
Top Bottom