Session 6 July 2010

Regulattor said:
Thanks for another mind pondering session.
And speaking of pondering, last night before my bedtime I was thinking about this part:

Laura said:
Q: (Belibaste) If the crust is opening up and there are multiple leaks, I guess humans can't stop the leaks, and they only stop when the oil pressure equals the ocean pressure. (L) It could go on for years!

A: Yes.

Q: (Belibaste) How long is it going to take?

A: 8 years if nothing intervenes.

Q: (L) Is something expected to intervene?

A: Oh, that would be telling!

Q: (Perceval) Are they seriously considering using a nuke?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Oh no... (Perceval) So that's what could intervene to stop it?

A: Not what we were referring to. A nuke under the present cosmic conditions will only make it worse.

Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?

A: Oh indeed.

I guess we have left out our gecko/gray "friends"! It would be so appropriate to introduce those nasty looking aliens as our saviours who are able to spectacularly clean up mess that we greedy humans have done to mother Earth and ourselves. Just like in "Visitors" series.
My 2c.

Thank you for posting the session! It eased a heavy/sadness that I have been feeling lately. There seemed to be some lightheartedness from the C's that transmitted to me.
I have been having the same feelings--intuitive? about an alien (staged?) invasion as part of the psychopathic 'problem-reaction-solution' cycle of more and more disasters. That this might happen as a prelude to the Wave... 2c here too.

Breton said:
dugdeep said:
RedFox said:
Laura said:
Funny to me that so many are so relieved that there is no "grand plan" of psychopaths while, from my perspective, that there is not is even scarier!

I find this worrying....because I found that relieving too. I'm trying to turn it over in my head but I cannot see it the way you do....which is even more worrying!
Is it simply that this leaves them open to run amok in any way there desires take them? I really want to grok this....I think its going to take some time too thought......its like a gnawing gap in my understanding and its making me very uncomfortable its there. Thank you for pointing it out Laura.
Any input welcome.

I think there's some danger in assuming the psychopathic elite don't have a "grand plan". All that was said in the session is that the chaos surrounding the gulf crisis isn't planned but just a result of psychopathy gone awry, as usual. My own "comfort" felt when reading this session (although this isn't really the best word to describe it) was mostly due to the revealing that all this chaos in the gulf isn't being perpetrated on purpose. I guess the idea that the psychopaths would completely decimate the entire gulf region, and the entire planet by proxy, was truly disturbing for me and to find this wasn't the case, that what we're witnessing is the result of "natural" planetary changes, was a bit of a relief, even though the end result will likely be the same (mass death and destruction).

And even if this gulf disaster is an "accident", this doesn't mean the elite won't take full advantage. I'm sure there's a true 4D STS feast happening as a result of this disaster and the suffering it's causing. Nothing has changed, really - we're still in the same peril we always were in, but it's not without hope.

my 2 cents...

I just want to add that dugdeep came very close to writing my thoughts on this!

thank you dugdeep--for putting this in good words--I also agree with your assessment!!
SolarMother

Thank You Laura and all for keeping up the good work !

I esp liked the Yellowstone question as I live in AZ tooooo close for comfort :/ , and this session explains why I haven't been able to use my right arm for the past 2 days , It seems a bit better today...
That may not seem like much to all yall but the only vehicle I own are motorcycles hence I haven't been anywhere for 3 days ..

Once again Thank you all , and I hope you are all in good health.

After a great deal more thought on this thread, I reviewed the previous years transcripts. There is so much that I have read and forgotten. From the inception of EE as we know it, the creation of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind, the revealing about psychopathy and constant encouragement and guidance.
I have assembled the few following extracts from recent sessions to help bring perspective to this one. Do view the entire years transcripts if you can. Congratulations may be in order, but as it is said, "keep your eyes on the ball" and "joy will come". Still, well done all for now.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14395.msg111589#msg111589
A: Tonight you are launching a new world.
Q: (L) How?
A: By asking the right questions.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14944.0;topicseen#msg119029
Session Date: November 28th 2009
A: Look ahead to joy!
Q: (L) Um, hello! Who do we have with us this evening?
A: Gloriaea of Cassiopaea. Joy is coming now that you have taken steps in that direction!!!!!
Q: (L) What do you mean by "taken steps in that direction"?
A: You here tonight have made real the beginnings of a new world.
(L) Okay, so Allen, put that at the end of the videos, a text at the end saying we'd appreciate you leaving feedback, visit our web site, etc. And then when they visit the web site, then we'll also have the “gotcha”: "talk to us about your presenter".
(Allen) Which part of the video?
(L) On all of them. Put it on all of them. Okay, so now you say that we have taken steps towards joy. The joy of a new world.
A: The wave is coming, you are teaching people to surf it instead of being dragged under and out to stormy seas.
Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!
A: Soul smashing!
Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?
A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!
(L) They'd devour themselves, wouldn't they?
A: More or less. What do you do when at your center there is a big empty hole?
Q: (Ark) But I can see how it's gonna happen. You see separately, there are these psychopaths. At the same time, there are a lot of people who are becoming very unstable. There are a lot of people who go completely crazy, that psychopaths can see something is happening - new opportunity, right? So, new victims. "They're mine!" "No, they're MINE!" And so psychopaths will start to fight with each other.
(L) Because they're more and more hungry. And then their masks will fall away, and people will see them for what they are.
A: Yes
(L) I explained that you can't micromanage it. You can only see the outcome.
(Ark) There is famous quantum Zeno effect: pot never boils when you watch it. (laughter)
(Allen) This is also why in baseball they say, "Keep your eye on the ball"...
(A***) Or the van never leaves until you roll a cigarette! That's the Scottie Law! (laughter)
A: These factors should be kept in mind by all the new PC members. You are all on the threshold of a new life. Anticipate not what the universe can and will do, just do the work asked of you and the wave will come to meet you and lift you up.
Q: (L to Ark) So it's kind of like what you said once: The wave is waiting for us in time?
(Ark) But if like a billion people start to anticipate the wave coming, it may stop!
(L) Or anticipate how it will come, or what it will do.
(A***) And lots of people won't be able to control themselves from doing that.
(L) So it's best to pay attention to reality and deal with reality that is here and now in a most effective and efficient way and let the universe take care of itself. As long as you are doing your part...
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15338.msg124850#msg124850
A: Didn't we say "5D city on a hill"?
Q: (L) Yes... Okay, well, the thing that occurs to me as I observe all of this insanity is that this drive for control results only in destruction. The destruction is of everything that one would think the psychopaths would... I mean, if you wA*** have power over something, what good does it do to have any power if everything's dead and there's nobody there to have power over? They're killing everything! They'll end up in total control of everything, but there'll be nothing there but ashes. It's just insane!
A: Psychopathy is characterized by a supreme lack of insight.
Q: (L) So in other words, when Lobaczewski said that it's like the germs in the body that do not realize that they will be burned in the ground with the corpse...
(L) What about next year? For us, for the group?
A: You are on the way! Keep the faith in your abilities and the reality of higher densities and energies relating to both. You will receive dramatic demonstrations of the efficacy of the approach. The playing field is in the process of being leveled. And... Help is on the way!
Q: (L) You said that before... years ago! (laughter)
A: Build it...
Q: (Joe) ...and they will come!
Q: (L) So it was up to us to take steps to make it possible for help to come. Is that it?
Q: (L) I see. So there has to be a matching frequency.
(Ark) 1998 [session about] sun's companion. So, I asked the question: how close would it come, and the answer was, "Distance depends upon other factors, such as intersecting orbit of locator of witness". I don't know what that means. Who is the witness?
A: You on Earth. Earth can be on opposite side of sun at time of closest approach.
Q: (Ark) Okay, I am the witness. Now but it says that it depends upon other factors such as intersection. Now, are these factors not determined? I mean, it's not determined where the earth will be at the time of the closest approach?
A: No, due to gravitational factors in outer solar system.
Q: (L) So that suggests that things can speed it up or slow it down?
(Ark) I don't understand because gravitational factors are also deterministic. I mean, are there some gravitational factors that are not known to us? Like what, black holes?
A: Other bodies not known to earth science.
Q: (Joe) Like giant UFOs!
(Ark) Must be so...
A: Dark...
(L) Okay, next question: "Lately, we all felt as if we had 'returned to our old selves'. A lot of people in the forum also felt depressed, had accidents, etc. Is this related to the shifting of the Earth's magnetic poles or was it a sort of attack?"
A: Both. The environment is changing and certain forces are aware of it and seek to counter or take advantage.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17496.msg156661#msg156661
Q: (Rabelais) Along that line, they mentioned that international travel would be shut down, but it would be temporary. Was this Iceland volcano event related to that?
A: First instance...
Q: (L) Anything further?
(Andromeda) Well, is it to be shut down again soon?
A: Ultimately.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18683.msg176750#msg176750
Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?
A: Oh indeed.
Q: (L) Umm... Is this something that we're going to consider to be beneficial? {laughter}
A: It's like having a baby: blood, water, pain, but joy when it is over.

Joy!

That was helpfull Ignite. Future sure looks interesting. Since yesterday I have been feeling quite calmer and even happy. Like free of depressing thoughts. I know it can be part of an emotional/male hormonal cycle. But I do not feel that pessimistic today. It helps that this is not a cloudy day like the former. A brand new world.... that phrase keeps me going man!

Thanks to Laura, Ark, Andromeda, Cs, et al for this session and discussion. So much good and timely information.

This session reminds me of a type of sea creature, called Cassiopea Andromeda:
http://www2.bishopmuseum.org/HBS/invertguide/species/cassiopea_andromeda.htm
and the jellyfish thing kind of reminds me of the crop circle, mentioned in session 20 June 2009, I am not certain if there are any connections though.

I have been thinking for quite a lot of time on the question of figuring out what a person's true gift and/or mission is by certain observations, and have been observing the behavior and likes/tastes of people, their name etymology, corresponding tarot card if you wish, numerology and etc. in search for an answer to this question and now seeing that more people on this forum seem to succeed in finding their true gift, really warms my heart. Keep up the good work people! And ofcourse, congratulations, Andromeda. :)

Hi all, Thanks for the great session and much food for thought.

Funny, I thought the "bad day" I had.. ( right arm and wrist inflamed...an occasionally "normal" problem from years of physical labor..and right knee..not normally a problem?!?) was from something dietary....but maybe not..the timing coincided.

The part about there being a "Grand plan" of the psychopaths , and the discourse on weather you should be relieved or horrified...was also most interesting.

I believe that both feelings are correct.

Though I've only had a net connection for a year or so now, and I've spent waaay too much time trying to get up to speed, my intuition always seems to dismisses any one "grand plan" as just another big distraction....and in reality, distraction IS the plan.

This maybe a rather simple analogy, but it works when I try to relate my world view to a person who is frustrated, and/or trying to make sense of this mess. If they are aware how the micro mirrors the macro, I ask them to think of the whole thing as a great big nasty three hundred ring circus....

...some instigate and create the fights, (psychopaths)...some "good/bad" subjectively driven people( those with only two choices) are drawn into the rings, and sacrificed.

A LARGE majority are hypnotized in the stands, just watching, or myopically focused on any one hero or underdog.

An even larger portion are enslaved in the services of the circus, just to survive,even though they know the whole thing is bull.

And a few with knowledge, compassion and awareness, refuse to buy a ticket....

They're aware of the horror of the game..and the necessity of NOT being drawn in....and also relieved that their eyes are open, and scanning the horizon, ready to respond to the needs of the "birthing process".

OSIT.....thank you all. BHN

beherenow said:
Hi all, Thanks for the great session and much food for thought.

Funny, I thought the "bad day" I had.. ( right arm and wrist inflamed...an occasionally "normal" problem from years of physical labor..and right knee..not normally a problem?!?) was from something dietary....but maybe not..the timing coincided.

The part about there being a "Grand plan" of the psychopaths , and the discourse on weather you should be relieved or horrified...was also most interesting.

I believe that both feelings are correct.

Though I've only had a net connection for a year or so now, and I've spent waaay too much time trying to get up to speed, my intuition always seems to dismisses any one "grand plan" as just another big distraction....and in reality, distraction IS the plan.

This maybe a rather simple analogy, but it works when I try to relate my world view to a person who is frustrated, and/or trying to make sense of this mess. If they are aware how the micro mirrors the macro, I ask them to think of the whole thing as a great big nasty three hundred ring circus....

...some instigate and create the fights, (psychopaths)...some "good/bad" subjectively driven people( those with only two choices) are drawn into the rings, and sacrificed.

A LARGE majority are hypnotized in the stands, just watching, or myopically focused on any one hero or underdog.

An even larger portion are enslaved in the services of the circus, just to survive,even though they know the whole thing is bull.

And a few with knowledge, compassion and awareness, refuse to buy a ticket....

They're aware of the horror of the game..and the necessity of NOT being drawn in....and also relieved that their eyes are open, and scanning the horizon, ready to respond to the needs of the "birthing process".

OSIT.....thank you all. BHN
This SOTT article is also very descriptive of this urgent problem that we face.
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/212150-Until-they-are-awake-they-are-a-threat-to-you

That we, as a resistance movement, have a real problem with is the unsympathetic way that our fellow people can disregard a problem, walk past someone struggling in the street; continue to pay taxes to a puppet-murderous government, continue in their finance jobs, and generally be totally indifferent to the suffering of others on a massive scale. We all know them. We have all shared time with those who astonish us with their lack of care. We feel almost as if we are in the company of droids. Of robots...
Beware the Drone. Accept that their spiritual awakening may, or may not happen. Until it does, they are your enemy.
Now, I know that on a meta-level we have no enemies; we are all one in the great cosmic dance, the beautiful holographic projection of our minds into the ether. But I am going to play this game with honour, with devotion to what is right, as a light-warrior in a world of darkness, repression, and ignorance. I will fight for what is right, I will fight the good fight.

Let us not forget that we are all here as the result of the winning tribe. We have a direct line of ancestry to the very creation of life from complicated molecules in the water one billion years ago.

You are here for a reason. Do not cower, do not hide. Fight for what is right."

And this: :)
http://paleochristianity.org/2010/01/31/what-does-it-mean-to-be-a-paleochristian/
The parallels between the Christianised Empire and the United States are strong, and Mack pulls no punches here. In fact, he can be quite acid – which, to be sure, is balm to the soul. Mack points out that the origins of Q can be found in people outside this urbane world. The first Jesus people (Mack is careful never to call them Christians) were thoroughly ordinary people, trading ideas as they went about their everyday business trading pottery or olives. There was no empty urbanity – just straightforward networking in a spirit of truth-seeking and sincerity. Jesus had offered the idea of a world without boundaries, where everybody was brother and sister – if they wanted to be.
But the term “PaleoChristianity” could be made to bear another meaning: Paleolithic Christianity. It’s probably fair to say that Stone Age spirituality found its highest expression in Shamanism, and it might not be too much of a stretch to suggest that Jesus was shamanic in the way he did things. It’s hard to be sure, but the Ascension might bear this out: if Jesus was able to move between densities of existence (and even, to a limited extent, through time) then for sure it might be difficult to (a) pin him down, and (b) really understand completely what he had to say. Indeed, he could speak about a lot of things that were pretty familiar to him, and not really be understood even by his nearest and dearest followers. Hence the fervent and excited discussion of his ideas after his final “Ascension” (if that is indeed the right word to use). A PaleoChristian, then, might be described as a follower of Jesus who is alive to Christianity’s pagan, shamanic and Stone Age roots, and willing to explore this in defiance of the vectoring of thought set up by the Church.
:cool2:

Something out of ordinary happened to me, yesterday. I was at work and it was near closing time, when suddenly I felt "dizzy", like my equilibrium was off balance or something and it got me nauseous like when you get motion sickness. I'm thinking during this whole ordeal; which lasted until I went to bed that night, that I'm gonna passout any minute now but I never did. This got me curious. I'm not sick or anything like that, ...that I know of. I watch what I eat and drink and today I felt like my old self since this morning, it's as if, that whole ordeal never happened. It just seemed weird to me is all. Now I'm curious as to, if anyone else might have experienced something similar?
I see that JGropoulas posted this http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16933.msg148352#msg148352 but is the similarity(or not) of the same nature? mmmm

okiron said:
Something out of ordinary happened to me, yesterday. I was at work and it was near closing time, when suddenly I felt "dizzy", like my equilibrium was off balance or something and it got me nauseous like when you get motion sickness. I'm thinking during this whole ordeal; which lasted until I went to bed that night, that I'm gonna passout any minute now but I never did. This got me curious. I'm not sick or anything like that, ...that I know of. I watch what I eat and drink and today I felt like my old self since this morning, it's as if, that whole ordeal never happened. It just seemed weird to me is all. Now I'm curious as to, if anyone else might have experienced something similar?
I see that JGropoulas posted this http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16933.msg148352#msg148352 but is the similarity(or not) of the same nature? mmmm

I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday. :huh:

I was having breakfast (the usual, nothing new) and right after I went to jump into the shower when all of a sudden out of nowhere... :nuts: ! I couldn't figure it out either but its just as you described, like my equilibrium was off and I had to sit down. Even sitting down I got nauseous and started to sweat a little. I did some pipe breathing to try and calm down and it worked somewhat long enough for me to get a quick shower in but then I ended up falling back into bed right after. I tried to take a quick nap (because really I just woke up not long ago) and I went out like a light for another two and a half hours. When I awoke I felt weak like a strong wind could blow me over or something, or like you say passing out at any minute, and I ended up feeling that way for the rest of the day.

I had switched shifts with one of my coworkers so I could make the EE meeting here in NYC and ended up missing it anyway. Sorry guys. :-[ Thing was I didn't know if I was coming down with something or not and didn't wanna take the chance on giving to other people and besides I was still feeling weak by that time anyway. I finally started my shift by 11pm (graveyard shift) and told myself I was gonna take it easy and not do much tonight but once I got started I just kept on going and ended up doing more work than I normally do! Now I'm sitting here typing this post and I feel like myself again. The whole thing was really very strange for sure but whatever it was it seems to be gone now.

Pete02 said:
okiron said:
Something out of ordinary happened to me, yesterday. I was at work and it was near closing time, when suddenly I felt "dizzy", like my equilibrium was off balance or something and it got me nauseous like when you get motion sickness.

I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday. :huh:

it happened to me too, the other day. I was already in bed when I felt the room spinning around me. Something like this happened to me only a couple of times before, both times during a 3-day fast. This time I wasn't fasting and had a regular day, but the feeling was much more pronounced and prolongued. I coludn't get up and felt nauseated; I thought to my self, "this is what a vertigo attack must feel like", pipe-breathed and eventually slept.

Oh how strange is that!? Yeah I too did EE that night!.... that's how I was able to go to sleep. mmmm maybe I should up the EE three times a week instead of two. Thx for your reply guys :) I feel better knowing I'm not alone in this.

Well, I didn't have any spells of dizziness, but on Thursday EE night, I had the biggest emotional release in months since starting to practice EE. I'd felt some low-level anxiety during the day, but things had been on such an even keel, for so long I was really surprised. I never even got past the first round of pipe-breaths and just started sobbing and moaning without even really understanding why, so it would seem that whatever it was, it was pre-verbal.

I never did manage to do the program, just listened all the way through, crying the whole time. I even re-wound the prayer a couple of times as Laura's voice was so soothing. Even so the whole night was pretty much taking up with it. I had to work yesterday on two hours of sleep, which made the day a little surreal, then slept for twelve hours last night. Today feels much better, though I am aching a little in my chest and right knee.

Interesting times.

herondancer said:
but on Thursday EE night, I had the biggest emotional release in months since starting to practice EE. I'd felt some low-level anxiety during the day,

Similar experience with me, too. I did my EE session at about 5pm, had dinner, then was writing a reply to the thread I started about the 'sapper' at work when I was overcome with sadness and had to stop writing. I went to bed and ended up sitting on the bed rocking and sobbing, not quite understanding what I was crying about. I thought it was about the awfulness of the feeding/sapping dynamic with the guy at work that I described in the thread. That was a part of it, but, like you, herondancer, the experience was more pre-verbal.

I put the sample of the POTS with music on repeat and the beauty of that music and Laura's voice made me cry even more. The music and words touched my heart and created an opening for emotional release. One might normally think that to encourage catharsis one would need 'cathartic' music, but in my experience this is not the case. Music of great beauty I find to be more stimulating of emotional release, as it shows me, by contrast, the ugly places within me that are in need of cleansing, and helps to open my heart.

In one session the Cs mentioned that when Laura speaks with the intent of helping others, certain cosmic energies or frequencies are carried on her voice. As I recall, she thought this was rather a weird concept, but I think the Cs are correct. Laura's voice provided for me a kind of anchor during my emotional release, and possibly a kind of protection too. Something 'higher' against which to measure the 'lower', imho.

I think that the 'planetary body' feels or is connected to the 'planetary pain' of, for example, the Gulf oil disaster. If you think of oil as the blood of the planet, then she is bleeding and in pain, and that must affect us on some level. Just a thought, fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom