Session 6 July 2024

When the population is collapsed into non-resistance the balance is lost and also the STO food source dwindles away as people aren’t putting energy into their lives. They have no agency remaining to give permission to the STS forces to do what they do. It’s all seems too hard and people have collapsed to avoid the suffering. If they don’t voluntarily suffer then there is no food for STO. For example, albeit under false pretences, the original fall of man was undertaken voluntarily. We took on the suffering to experience physicality. Well the price was higher than expected but here we are. The opportunity for soul growth has also been greater. Basically this to me explains why both STO and STS support the existence of a balance between control and resistance. STO because it creates the school within which the soul can grow, and for STO it creates their food source.
That's an interesting way of looking at it. It would support some of my observations about reality that perhaps a lot of STO candidates have been neutralized and are not really feeding the STS system but not really doing much STO either. It would seem that higher density STO might seek to give them a bit of a shove to get them unstuck, for example through a virus that is lethal to some and beneficial to others, with the surrounding chaotic breakdown creating an environment where one can more easily exercise their STO potentials if they so choose.

If the majority of people behave as submissively as they do now, no balance is possible. Although to a certain extent a minority of very committed people has already been established and has woken up thanks to these years of false pandemic and so on.
However, it is still inadequate, and they have again atomized due to divergence of opinions, well due to the recurring issues in the 3D STS realm. Therefore, it must be allowed to create again the conditions so that there can be a new opportunity, a new hope let's say. Otherwise entropy will dominate the whole current scenario and nobody will be able to get anything out of it, not even the STS forces that provide the ground and conditions to grow the creative energies of STO. Thus a catalyst is needed to move them. I understand that until the union with the one is reached these polarities must continue to perform their own respective tasks.

Another ref. in the above list gives this:

And then from the most recent session:

It's not difficult to imagine someone on the 'dark side' gaining enough knowledge and awareness that they realize that by trying to manipulate and keep humans controlled forever, they are actually creating the conditions where more and more humans will become free forever of that control, and then thinking to themselves: 'what's the point?' And then being in a real conundrum as to what to do.

Like we've concluded here before now, the whole idea of STS really is a dead-end street, leading ultimately to 'non-existence' which doesn't exist, and it's surprising that more people don't realize that sooner.

Then again, I suppose you have to fairly far along in STS before you realize it's a dead-end street.

I mean, that realization as elucidated by Faust: "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" would present a problem for any thinking person. If you decided that you're gonna "work evil" and then one day realize that your evil workings are actually achieving the opposite, wouldn't you start to think "why don't I just cut to the chase and work for good then?"

I wonder if the opposite applies, that those who will good end up doing evil. That idea does exist down here with the aphorism "the road to hell is paved with good intentions", but that's usually understood as being the result of lack of knowledge.

But if you had enough knowledge, perhaps you could avoid that trap and make sure your good workings never ended up doing evil.

It doesn't seem to be possible though in the opposite direction, no matter how much knowledge you have, you can't ever ensure that your evil workings will never do good. In fact, it seems they always will.
I'm sure the STS team is aware that their actions create conditions for some humans to become STO beings. If Goethe knew it when he wrote Faust... But they have made their choice, and it is to dominate, disgrace and enslave other beings to their benefit. They have commited themselves for so long on that path, that they can't imagine living differently. They also probably understand that it's part of the game, that some humans escape their grasp.

The STO side looks less and less like they're to be triffled with. They are certainly not "good" or "loving" in the way we understand in our culture. They're clearly not into this "space brothers coming to save us in our time of need" thing😅. What they allow to happen is brutal. Maybe the phrase "give to those who asks" comes from experiencing the negative consequences of doing evil when one wanted to do good.

He initiated an armed conflict where he is sending thousands of his citizens to die on the killing fields of Ukraine. He is ramping up the production of bombs, missiles, and artillery, tools of violence, in Russia to levels unprecedented in recent history. Violence is still violence, whether provoked or not, whether justified or not, whether the cause is righteous or not. If he was a pacifist NATO would have steamrolled right over him and he'd be dead or sequestered somewhere, useless to anyone. That was my point.
Putin did not initiate violence. Putin clung to hopes of peace for a long time and would still accept a peaceful solution. NATO initiated violence and ruined the many peace attempts by Putin.

The Quorum meeting effects?
Or
The inception of One World Government, a new multipolar world order based on individual brics, that would asure a more stable and sustainable status quo, aka balance, aka less headaches for the Quorum. Divide et impera.

I think the main objective of the Quorum is power management.

We're programmed to think of violence as bad, or that a violent man means some guy who is always looking for a fight. Then we start to like Putin, and have trouble associating him with 'bad' stuff that 'bad' men do. But I don't think violence is bad. There is the good, the bad, and the specific situation. I think Putin is definitely violent, but not in the programmed or 'juvenile dictionary' sense of the term - more like in the sense portrayed by the Tao:

Weapons are the tools of violence;
all decent men detest them.

Weapons are the tools of fear;
a decent man will avoid them
except in the direst necessity.
If compelled, he will use them
only with the utmost restraint.
Peace is his highest value.
If the peace has been shattered
how can he be content?

His enemies are not demons,
but human beings like himself.
He doesn't wish them personal harm.
Nor does he rejoice in victory.
How could he rejoice in victory
and delight in the slaughter of men?

He enters battle gravely,
with sorrow and great compassion,
as if he were attending a funeral.

I don't think this fully applies, as I think Putin does suspect his true enemies are demons of a certain sort - demons with a Nazi army. He's spoken about the Satanism of the West often enough. I can only guess whether he was sorrowful in ordering the SMO, or what level of rejoicing he's currently engaged in.

So yeah, he's violent, no big deal, because he is interested in exterminating the Nazis. When violence is directed at evil and in service of the protection of loved ones, its one of the best expressions of masculinity, and should be celebrated.

Another bit of violent philosophy from Asia is Yagyu Munenori's The Life-Giving Sword:

In ancient times it was said,

Weapons are instruments of ill omen. The Way of Heaven finds them
repugnant. The Way of Heaven is to use them only when necessary.1

If you would ask why this is so, it can be said that bows and arrows, swords, and halberds are called weapons, and further that these are instruments of bad fortune and ill omen. The reason for this is that the Way of Heaven is a Way that brings life,2 while instruments that kill are, on the contrary, truly ill-omened. Thus they are considered repugnant because they are contrary to the Way of Heaven.

Nevertheless, it goes on to say that using weapons and killing people when this cannot be avoided is also the Way of Heaven. If you would ask what this means, it is that flowers bloom and greenery accompanies them in the spring breezes, but the leaves fall and trees wither when autumn frosts arrive. This is the judgment of the Way of Heaven.

There is reason in striking down something that is replete. A man may ride his good fortune and commit evil, but you strike him down when that evil is replete. Thus, it may be said that using weapons is also the Way of Heaven. There are times when ten thousand people suffer because of the evil of one man. Therefore, in killing one man’s evil you give ten thousand people life. In such ways, truly, the sword that kills one man will be the blade that gives others life.

Q: (PoB) But if it's possible that it means that the soul can have experience from the future while living in earlier times?

A: Yes

Q: (PoB) That's huge.

(Chu) So some prophets could be remembering past lives rather than predicting the future?

A: Yes

I've not read much into the past life literature but there is an odd reference to a simultaneous past & current lives in American Gnosis pg 33-34:
"Philip k. Dick when writing Valis... was inspired by his own experience of his realization that he was simultaneously in two realms or times at once: ancient Rome, where he was a Gnostic Christian hunted by Roman authorities, and 1974 California, where he was a science fiction writer... Although the novel begins by narrating the story of Horselover Fat, eventually it becomes clear that he, the narrator, and Dick are one and the same... Fat discovers that there are two of him existing simultaneously: himself, and Thomas, a Gnostic Christian who is Fat's "master personality" and who is living in Rome. "Thomas" in fact says- in Fat's mind - "there's someone else living in me and he's not in this century".

Personally, I've never heard of someone claiming to be living "past/current lives" simultaneously. Is anyone aware of other references?

Lastly, the concept that one of the simultaneous lives being the "master" is rather curious. Brings to mind people with multiple personality disorder with only a few of the personalities being aware of the others and some think they are the only ones.

I don't think this fully applies, as I think Putin does suspect his true enemies are demons of a certain sort

Another bit of violent philosophy from Asia is Yagyu Munenori's The Life-Giving Sword:

I've been thinking about something similar these days... when evil is too great, it can't go unchecked.

HAL:

The Book of Oa, first chapter, first verse.

Long ago, before our stars had ignited...

... long ago, when life was new

and the universe was in its infancy...

[SHIPS WHOOSHING]

... before order...

... there was chaos.

[EXPLOSIONS]

Chaos outbalanced creation...

... hate outbalanced fellowship...

... and all life suffered.

The Guardians saw it all.

The evil was too great

to be left unchecked.

And so they gathered the light.

They knew of its variety and strength...

... and the light with the most power.

But they sought their answer

in the light of will...

... to form from it a weapon unequaled...

... to turn armies to sand.

Will, given substance...

... forming.

I wonder if something bad is planned for tomorrow's Euro 2024 final? What if some terrorist attack takes place during the game blamed on a 'Muslim terror group' (related to Hamas of course!) and that stirs up all the resentment caused by uncontrolled migration? God I hope not, but I find myself worrying...
big events like this pull in a huge ammount of collective attention from many - that in itself can be utilised in dubious ways by 4d sts maybe ..

Enter our Saturn based council

I too had wondered if the Quorum was the 'Zendar Council', but I guess not, because the C's said the Zendar Council is 6th density, and it sounds like the Quorum is a mixture of 4th and 3rd density (maybe - this is an assumption, because they said the Quorum has aliens & earth people in it, and is meeting in 4D). So I wonder how they relate / what they are in comparison to each other..

Also wondered if the Quorum can be seen as something analogous to, say, a town council meeting. Or rather, if a town council meeting is analogous to the Quorum. A group of people with possibly different agendas, nevertheless who are all responsible for an area and work together to reach consensus on what will be done.. Basically, is it bureaucracy all the way up? (Maybe this would apply more to those Zendar dudes, them being a council and all. Quorum was described by the C's as 'a deeper knowledge organisation' which doesn't really sound like an official bureaucratic thing but more like a secret society. The idea of celestial bureaucracy tickles me..)

BTW, another thing that happened around 1984 - though it's not exactly tied to that specific year, it started a bit earlier and has no single obvious date really - is, it is smack bang in the MIDDLE of the beginnings of what you could call "the home computer revolution", i.e. when it started being normal for people to have a computer AT HOME.

Back
Top Bottom