Session 6 July 2024

life creates suffering. like you don't really have to provoke it for having people suffer because of many reasons. if you get greedy you can. i mean if you were preying on fear or suffering you could possibly find many situations where people and other beings experience it. but it if you provoke war, you can harvest tons of it. or if you somehow prevent people from having different thinking
Global Warning, have you read the Wave series? If not I think you will find more context for these forum discussions and it will enable deeper comprehension of the topics discussed.
STS feed off the energy of human suffering so our very lives and the societies in which we live are the matrix which has the in built mechanism that allows STO forces to feed on this energy. This is the human predicament this forum seeks to become fully educated and aware of. Once we have knowledge of how it all works we hope to use that knowledge to extract ourselves from the matrix if an opportunity to do so presents. In the mean time figuring out how each of us can not be someone’s “lunch” is a worthwhile endeavour. This is what ‘the work’ is a lot about.

Last edited:
Brings to mind people with multiple personality disorder with only a few of the personalities being aware of the others and some think they are the only ones.
I read this last night, and now it's relevant in several threads.
(L) Next question: As you know, we've been having (a discussion about MPD /DID in reference to a particular individual). My question is, what makes a person susceptible to MPD? Let me rephrase that: Are some people more susceptible to splitting than others?

A: Yes

Q: (L) What would make a person more susceptible?

A: Being an organic portal.

Q: (L) Okay. is an individual - an OP - less likely to recover, or is it more difficult for them to recover?

A: Yes. Almost impossible. Also be aware that some individuals are actually born with many divisions in their makeup.

Q: (L) Does that mean that _______ is possibly an OP?

A: We hesitated to make such a pronouncement, but since we see that you have such suspicion, then we can confirm it.

Q: (L) Why not just say, "yes"? (laughter and discussion about C's "legalese" answer)
(L) Alright, how many alters or different personalities does ______ actually have?

A: Seven dominant and many temporaries that are born and die frequently.

Q: (A***) Is she aware of all these personalities? (Ark) Which "she"? (laughter)

A: Several are aware of the others but a couple think they are the only ones.

Q: (A****) Do we communicate mainly with one or two or all of them?

A: You have encountered four.

Q: (L) More than enough for me. (A***) Do they have different names for themselves?

A: Some do.

Q: (L) Okay, can multiple personality disorder or dissociative identity disorder be induced in a souled individual or one who is potentially souled?

A: Yes, but it is extremely difficult.

Q: (S) Does that mean that all these programmed assassins are all OPs or something?

A: Most likely.

Q: (Chu/Keyhole) This is from the Session from 14 January 2023: "(whitecoast) What is the overall toxicological and carcinogenic burden of additive-free nicotine vaporizers versus organically sourced additive-free tobacco? A: Slightly less." Okay, so the follow-up question is, what is the least toxic type of e-liquid composition for vaping?

A: Distilled water.
Does nebulizing nicotine and distilled water in a nebulizer get the job done?

We're programmed to think of violence as bad, or that a violent man means some guy who is always looking for a fight. Then we start to like Putin, and have trouble associating him with 'bad' stuff that 'bad' men do. But I don't think violence is bad. There is the good, the bad, and the specific situation. I think Putin is definitely violent, but not in the programmed or 'juvenile dictionary' sense of the term - more like in the sense portrayed by the Tao:

I don't think this fully applies, as I think Putin does suspect his true enemies are demons of a certain sort - demons with a Nazi army. He's spoken about the Satanism of the West often enough. I can only guess whether he was sorrowful in ordering the SMO, or what level of rejoicing he's currently engaged in.
Quite. We have to use our critical thinking to sort out the lies and deceptions from the truth. Knowledge protects, so know and understand the situation and take the right action, and back the right actors.

Putin himself might be conscious of the deeper spiritual battle taking place and the high stakes, but that's probably not the case for the majority of people around him (politics is a vicious game, whichever country you're in). I'm pretty sure you don't need to be reminded that situations are not binary either: the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend!

Very interesting about the inner monologue. I am 40 now, and only just realized a couple years ago that people had "TV's" in their heads. (Kind of how I think of it). I have never been able to see anything in my mind and thought everyone else was the same. Completely blew my mind at the time.
A LOT of things made more sense. Counting sheep always confused me u til then!
I would hate to have the C's say I have no soul, but honestly feel as if I do have one. If that makes sense.

After reading the news this morning, I'm wondering if the "Quorum meeting" had anything to do with Trump surviving an assassination attempt?
As in making this a fake assassination (not necessarily known to Trump or his team) so as to raise the level of resistance from conservatives in the US, who saw their hero nearly get killed?

Or offering divine protection to Trump so that he survived the assassination attempt and thereby continued to be a point of counter balance in the political landscape in the US?

I am 40 now, and only just realized a couple years ago that people had "TV's" in their heads. (Kind of how I think of it). I have never been able to see anything in my mind and thought everyone else was the same.
When you think of a place you have been to, can you picture it or see an image of it with your eyes closed? I would say that it is not really like "a TV in the head", the images in our imagination are usually not as clear or distinct.

An incredible, and in light of very recent events, very prescient session! Thanks to everyone involved.

Very interesting about the inner monologue. I am 40 now, and only just realized a couple years ago that people had "TV's" in their heads. (Kind of how I think of it). I have never been able to see anything in my mind and thought everyone else was the same. Completely blew my mind at the time.
A LOT of things made more sense. Counting sheep always confused me u til then!
I would hate to have the C's say I have no soul, but honestly feel as if I do have one. If that makes sense.

Do you have dreams? It’s kind of like that but not as real as dreams can be (many dreams for me are as real as being awake). Inner images are generally not as realistic as a TV, but occasionally (for me at least) I will get a sudden burst or vision where it as real as my waking reality.

Sometimes I will be thinking about a past event, staring into space, and I see absolutely nothing in front of me even though both eyes are wide open. All I “see” is whatever scene is in my mind.

When you think of a place you have been to, can you picture it or see an image of it with your eyes closed? I would say that it is not really like "a TV in the head", the images in our imagination are usually not as clear or distinct.
For my part, the vision of my imagination can range from cloudy to very clear and also touch, taste, smell or even noise, music or the voices of people.

As in making this a fake assassination (not necessarily known to Trump or his team) so as to raise the level of resistance from conservatives in the US, who saw their hero nearly get killed?

Or offering divine protection to Trump so that he survived the assassination attempt and thereby continued to be a point of counter balance in the political landscape in the US?

Or maybe part of the last program was to take Trump out (recalling what the C's said about causing a stroke) but at the quorum meeting they decided against it because they're panicking and fear that prodding the bear of Trump followers will work against them. However, the decision came too late to reign in all the branches of the non-linear dynamics and the force of the previous intention still existed for someone to pick up on and follow through with - or something like that. Or maybe some members of the quorum disagreed with the decision not to take Trump out and tried to continue with the old program.

Thanks to all for this session! :flowers:

Thanks everyone for the amazing session!

Since many people have seen now that the Biden is a joke, after the failed Trump assassination, I assume more people will turn to Trump side. This could possibly, in case if the elections get super rigged again, result in a big revolt around the States.

Regarding the potential pandemic/vaccine measures after the Olympics, many more will be against those these time. Even people from my and neighboring countries who were jabbed are now saying no more.
End of this year can get quite chaotic

Thanks for the session.

(Joe) Oh, one last question. Gaza, how many Palestinians have been actually killed by Israel in Gaza compared to the official number of 40,000?

A: Over 100k.

Q: (Joe) Is Israel going to get smashed for doing that?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Tomorrow?

A: Not yet.

When the wave comes, not yet, when the aliens come, not yet, when people will wake up, not yet, when Israel falls, not yet... not yet, not yet, not yet... :violin: 🤣

Q: (L) Is it a good thing they're meeting, or a bad thing?

A: Depends on perspective.

Q: (L) Okay. Is it a good thing from our perspective?

A: Probably not.

Yes, certainly, right now from my perspective I definitely don't see it as "good". It bothers me to know how these beings get together to decide the best way to make us suffer for them to harvest their souls side by side. That rejection of my life being at the mercy of some martians for a "greater purpose" is shocking. I don't know why a part of me understands it but it's still hard for me to assimilate it. I don't understand this resistance.

Back
Top Bottom