Session 6 July 2024

I wonder if something bad is planned for tomorrow's Euro 2024 final? What if some terrorist attack takes place during the game blamed on a 'Muslim terror group' (related to Hamas of course!) and that stirs up all the resentment caused by uncontrolled migration? God I hope not, but I find myself worrying...

I wonder if something bad is planned for tomorrow's Euro 2024 final? What if some terrorist attack takes place during the game blamed on a 'Muslim terror group' (related to Hamas of course!) and that stirs up all the resentment caused by uncontrolled migration? God I hope not, but I find myself worrying...
Nothing major will happen. Too much money is involved and besides there are going to be VIPs in attendance. Who do you think is going to take on Sepp Blatter empire?

As always: Thanks for sharing this interesting session.

(Z...) In the last session, it was asked, "Is there some kind of cosmic law about consuming the young of other creatures?" And the answer was "Close". Does this mean we should refrain from eating all baby animals like piglets, lamb, veal, etc.?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, is there a follow up for that?

(Joe) There's a contradiction there.

A: Each case is individual. Network to work out the "rules".

Imo it depends - as always - on the situation. Seeing it from a hunting perspective, young ones tend to get shot occasionally, but most often until they are more mature, still they are kids in a sense. And it also depends on if you are hunting, i.e. in Siberia or more in an urban area, where crops need to get protected from damaging animals. Mothers should get always protected, that they can still reproduce and grow up the other young ones. As far as I know, young female boars are taken out because the reproduction rate of wild boars is very high, and the younger, the more "children" they can have in the future and already within 8 months they can get pregnant.

Having said that, in very rare circumstances, very tiny boars get shot to get them out of the crops, if you have no other choice to take a more mature one. Also, here, the attitude should be important to kill an animal with the least suffering as possible. And these animals had imo a happy life, compared to the soulless mass-slaughtering of young ones. You only should kill, what you can use and always in honour of taking an animals' life and to keep a balance, that life can still grow.

At least these are my two cents.

I'm afraid that violence becomes necessary at some point. What happens when the government or the mobs start targeting those self-sufficient communities who refuse to subject themselves to the control system? I don't think they will just walk away and say, "Oh we'll just let a few opt out because they have freewill and we have freewill, and so we're going to respect that." I'm reminded of Putin, who by any objective account is a violent man, but in a thoughtful, principled, and defensive manner. The PTB do not hate Putin so much because he is a principled man who is not aligned with their agenda, they hate him because he is a principled man with nuclear weapons. Just something to think about.

I was thinking that though perhaps from a new perspective - dirty bomb or release of a pathogen. It'd be a huge security failure though if that happened given the status of the event. Feels like they are cooking something nasty and we're almost helpless to do anything about it.

A: Quorum is meeting. Changes coming.

A: There needs to be balance.

The decision has been made and the time has come to "level the playing field". (Is this a sign that we are "officially" entering 4D?)

Let the games begin! (What are they?)

- Game of Thrones (it's already going on)
- The Hunger Games (preparations are underway)
- Squid Game ( Mmm ... program change.... This one is different from the previous ones because it requires voluntary consent. Manipulation with lust / greed is allowed ).

The formation of teams and the selection of players is ongoing.

What is the name of our game?

Thank you for the reading!

Something I'd like more clarity on is the "balance" comments. What exactly is needing to be balanced? I don't think that was ever explicitly stated.

I don't think it is a balance of "awakened" and "unawakened" people because there will always be more unawakened people. I believe Gurdjieff stated that it is a natural law that only a certain number of people can become awakened. So the "balance" statement must be referring to something else.

Perhaps they are referring to a balancing of the earthly "playing field", so to speak? There can never be too much of one type of influence and too little of another.

What do you guys think?

I'm afraid that violence becomes necessary at some point. What happens when the government or the mobs start targeting those self-sufficient communities who refuse to subject themselves to the control system? I don't think they will just walk away and say, "Oh we'll just let a few opt out because they have freewill and we have freewill, and so we're going to respect that." I'm reminded of Putin, who by any objective account is a violent man, but in a thoughtful, principled, and defensive manner. The PTB do not hate Putin so much because he is a principled man who is not aligned with their agenda, they hate him because he is a principled man with nuclear weapons. Just something to think about.
Maybe I am out of sync and I do not understant what you said, but I have not seen any evidence of Putin being a violent man, quite the contrary I would say.

Is the practice of martial arts or being an agent in the soviet intelligence ... what you refer to as objective accounts?

As always: Thanks for sharing this interesting session.

Imo it depends - as always - on the situation. Seeing it from a hunting perspective, young ones tend to get shot occasionally, but most often until they are more mature, still they are kids in a sense. And it also depends on if you are hunting, i.e. in Siberia or more in an urban area, where crops need to get protected from damaging animals. Mothers should get always protected, that they can still reproduce and grow up the other young ones. As far as I know, young female boars are taken out because the reproduction rate of wild boars is very high, and the younger, the more "children" they can have in the future and already within 8 months they can get pregnant.

Having said that, in very rare circumstances, very tiny boars get shot to get them out of the crops, if you have no other choice to take a more mature one. Also, here, the attitude should be important to kill an animal with the least suffering as possible. And these animals had imo a happy life, compared to the soulless mass-slaughtering of young ones. You only should kill, what you can use and always in honour of taking an animals' life and to keep a balance, that life can still grow.

At least these are my two cents.
I think we should have a separate thread for this about eating the young of which species of flora and fauna under what circumstances. It’s going to take some sorting out, to figure out the rules.

Thank you for the reading!

Something I'd like more clarity on is the "balance" comments. What exactly is needing to be balanced? I don't think that was ever explicitly stated.

I don't think it is a balance of "awakened" and "unawakened" people because there will always be more unawakened people. I believe Gurdjieff stated that it is a natural law that only a certain number of people can become awakened. So the "balance" statement must be referring to something else.

Perhaps they are referring to a balancing of the earthly "playing field", so to speak? There can never be too much of one type of influence and too little of another.

What do you guys think?
My concept for this will sound entirely new age-y, and that why I appreciate your question.

I made an immediate assumption about what “balance” they refer to, and I didn’t give it enough thought.

I took it to mean a balancing of energy - on a symbolic level, good and evil - but even those terms aren’t explicit enough for truly understanding.

On a physical level, I think of our model of atoms, the exchange of protons and electrons. But even that doesn’t really clarify anything alone. It especially doesn’t help when going into quantum mechanics, and such a simple model becomes malleable (or, to say it better maybe, we don’t know what we don’t know about the essential building blocks and functions of the cosmos.)

Kika put a good context to this maybe, the leveling of the playing grips as mentioned in a previous session. I hadn’t put those two ideas together.

If we are truly sliding into 4D (and personally, I think I’ve witnessed signs of this,) then the balance of power may be a part of it. “Power,” “energy,” what people are able to do when known constraints begin to fall away….

That still doesn’t mean it will be a good time for anyone, that’s for sure. But it’s got my mind going now.

Maybe I am out of sync and I do not understant what you said, but I have not seen any evidence of Putin being a violent man, quite the contrary I would say.

Is the practice of martial arts or being an agent in the soviet intelligence ... what you refer to as objective accounts?
He initiated an armed conflict where he is sending thousands of his citizens to die on the killing fields of Ukraine. He is ramping up the production of bombs, missiles, and artillery, tools of violence, in Russia to levels unprecedented in recent history. Violence is still violence, whether provoked or not, whether justified or not, whether the cause is righteous or not. If he was a pacifist NATO would have steamrolled right over him and he'd be dead or sequestered somewhere, useless to anyone. That was my point.

Q: (L) Okay. So you say the Quorum is meeting. Is that the Quorum you have spoken of in previous sessions?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) And where are they meeting?

A: 4D.

Q: (L) And is it unusual for them to meet? I mean, is that why you brought this up?

Q: (L) When was the last time they met?

A: 40 years ago.

Q: (L) Was that 40 years, or did I miss a number? Was it 40?

Q: (L) 40 years ago was when?

(Joe) 1984.

Q: (L) 1984. Uh-oh, argh! [Laughter]

(Joe) What are they meeting to discuss or decide?

A: Future of Earth.

Q: (L) Is it a good thing they're meeting, or a bad thing?

A: Depends on perspective.

Q: (L) Okay. Is it a good thing from our perspective?

A: Probably not.

Q: (L) Does it mean that from our perspective they're going to effect, or make some nefarious plans in the direction of greater control of human beings?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is it because there is too much resistance against the increasing control, or not enough?

A: Not enough for balance.

Q: (L) So, based on things you've said in the past, does that mean there needs to be more suffering so that more people wake up?

A: Close.

I’ve been thinking about this, about how the Quorum can be comprised of STO and STS and potentially have a common agenda. This is what I came up with :

STO forces recognise the need for the human soul to have agency and free will to grow. STS forces need a food source created by human suffering, but has certain conditions to make it harvestable.

The controls imposed on humanity in the past four years is so traumatising that many people I think are going into collapse, they are no longer exerting free will into their own lives. People seem to be ‘out to lunch’.There is an aspect of the STS feeding system that requires individuals to participate voluntarily, we see this in that they declare themselves and their nefarious intents (e.g. the small print of the vaccine passports, Agenda 2030, pandemic simulation events etc) so that people in a way even though they have been conned they actually have given permission to the STS forces to take control. Once they have control they impose trauma on the populace and feed off the energy it produces, but they achieved this with many peoples “permission”.

When the population is collapsed into non-resistance the balance is lost and also the STO food source dwindles away as people aren’t putting energy into their lives. They have no agency remaining to give permission to the STS forces to do what they do. It’s all seems too hard and people have collapsed to avoid the suffering. If they don’t voluntarily suffer then there is no food for STO. For example, albeit under false pretences, the original fall of man was undertaken voluntarily. We took on the suffering to experience physicality. Well the price was higher than expected but here we are. The opportunity for soul growth has also been greater. Basically this to me explains why both STO and STS support the existence of a balance between control and resistance. STO because it creates the school within which the soul can grow, and for STO it creates their food source.

Last edited:
He initiated an armed conflict where he is sending thousands of his citizens to die on the killing fields of Ukraine. He is ramping up the production of bombs, missiles, and artillery, tools of violence, in Russia to levels unprecedented in recent history. Violence is still violence, whether provoked or not, whether justified or not, whether the cause is righteous or not. If he was a pacifist NATO would have steamrolled right over him and he'd be dead or sequestered somewhere, useless to anyone. That was my point.
Understood. The Putin figure you mention is the entire Russian Executive Legislative and Judiciary sublimated and personified into The Putin man.
Expeditious but missleading.
However, I agree with your last sentence, although I have to object and state that he is a pacifist. The proof for that is that The Putin, is not interested in war but in peace, as peace is most beneficial for the economic and financial development goals set within BRICS.

All of that implies that you think "organic portals" are "less than" and to be judged negatively or looked down on. Where did you get that idea from? If we can reasonably hypothesize that "organic portals" lack certain things that souled individuals have, does that mean we judge them negatively? If so, would we do the same to, say, our children, since they lack certain things that adults have?
well why wouldn't you judge them negatively if they lack capability of thinking for example? children have possibility of growing up and many have intuitional empathy and thoughtfullness. i don't know what you think of organic portals, but i think the most default pov is kinda bladerunner thing. there's even hyperlink to people being called npcs in the organic portals thread. (and it's kind of funny that you pay attention to me, because there are a lot of these kinds of extremes here). in other words, the most common thought of organic portals i think is they would lack human capabilities as they don't have soul, inner voice, maybe individual conscience? if i meet someone thinking entirely stereotypical, copy-cating certain view of the world and immune to arguments, knowing the concept of organic portal i could think it is one. not to mention people attacking others like animals for meat, ready to wish them dead, raze them to the ground, etc. unless the organic portal is not more susceptible to such behavior (although resonating with the emotions of the majority was mentioned as one of their characteristics). there are people, after all, i mean people whom you would accuse of thinking or being emotional, etc. doing the same. at the same time, from the point of view you present, organic portals as entities that were intended to help second density beings move to third density would be many rational beings around, not necessarily necessarily "evil" (compared to negative or mindless machines, etc.)

I’ve been thinking about this, about how the Quorum can be comprised of STO and STS and potentially have a common agenda. This is what I came up with :

STO forces recognise the need for the human soul to have agency and free will to grow. STS forces need a food source created by human suffering, but has certain conditions to make it harvestable.

The controls imposed on humanity in the past four years is so traumatising that many people I think are going into collapse, they are no longer exerting free will into their own lives. People seem to be ‘out to lunch’.There is an aspect of the STS feeding system that requires individuals to participate voluntarily, we see this in that they declare themselves and their nefarious intents (e.g. the small print of the vaccine passports, Agenda 2030, pandemic simulation events etc) so that people in a way even though they have been conned they actually have given permission to the STS forces to take control. Once they have control they impose trauma on the populace and feed off the energy it produces, but they achieved this with many peoples “permission”.

When the population is collapsed into non-resistance the balance is lost and also the STO food source dwindles away as people aren’t putting energy into their lives. They have no agency remaining to give permission to the STS forces to do what they do. It’s all seems too hard and people have collapsed to avoid the suffering. If they don’t voluntarily suffer then there is no food for STO. For example, albeit under false pretences, the original fall of man was undertaken voluntarily. We took on the suffering to experience physicality. Well the price was higher than expected but here we are. The opportunity for soul growth has also been greater. Basically this to me explains why both STO and STS support the existence of a balance between control and resistance. STO because it creates the school within which the soul can grow, and for STO it creates their food source.
life creates suffering. like you don't really have to provoke it for having people suffer because of many reasons. if you get greedy you can. i mean if you were preying on fear or suffering you could possibly find many situations where people and other beings experience it. but it if you provoke war, you can harvest tons of it. or if you somehow prevent people from having different thinking

Back
Top Bottom