Session 6 July 2024

(Ben) Are the many reports of "big black cats" in the UK sightings of window fallers?

A: Yes

A black panther in Mexico City.

In early December 2023, a strange event occurred in Mexico City. Shopkeepers in the Tacubaya district in the west of the city alerted the authorities that a panther was on the loose. The authorities, police, firemen and the national guard went in search of the feline but did not find it. The matter ended up being forgotten by the population who surely thought the panther was the mascot of a drug cartel or a wealthy and influential personage.

I commented this event among some Latino members of this forum and we concluded that something strange had happened, was that creature a window faller? There is only one photograph of the event which was taken by a witness who, if I remember correctly, could not take the video because he was in his car. The photograph is lousy, but what caught our attention was what appears to be her face, there's something wrong with it, it looks strange.

pantera-vista-techo-puesto-ambulantes.jpeg

Panther on the loose in Tacuba? This is what is known about the feline that mobilized emergency services in CDMX​

A 911 alert call about the sighting of a black panther generated emergency mobilization in the area of Tacuba, in the Miguel Hidalgo district.

Early in the morning, shopkeepers reported the feline that was wandering around the tin roofs in the corridors of the Tacuba market, near the Metro, in the west of the country's capital.

The black feline was photographed by a person and the image immediately went viral on social networks.

Wow great info, thanks Chateau crew 🥰
I can't imagine not having an inner dialogue. I feel like it takes up a lot of space in my every day and is especially involved in creativity, decision making and surely intuition? For a while I started listening to podcasts on my morning beach walk but I found that it took away from the inner self talk that I have on those walks which really set my day up. The podcast was like too much going on in my ears and I wasn't able to enjoy being in the moment with my thoughts. I rely on that time with myself to reflect, consider and percolate for the day.
I wonder if for the OP its like having the podcast playing in their ears all the time then?

I live with Endo. It sucks. Environment and lifestyle plays a huge role. Steering clear of phystoestrogens (estrogen mimmicking stuff), fasting, compound hormones, infrared sauna, meditation, stress management, coffee enemas, liver cleanses all help immensly.

Thank you for this wonderful session.
The Quorum meeting is quite interesting.
As far as I understand, there are both preparations for a great war and a real pandemic. Moreover, right now, before the eyes of the world, people in Palestine are going through hell. A normal person should have woken up to the civilized West long ago. Moreover, with irregular migration, all the water in the boiler is slowly heated. But we see that no dose is enough for the dear frogs.
In a previous session, the Cs called the Palestinians as "the saints of your age." Now I understand this expression much more clearly. Even the murder of 100 thousand innocent people is not enough for an awakened conscience.
Let's get to my own assumptions, 3STS will be let down by 4STS in this process. While 3STS is preparing for war and pandemic with all its might, as the Cs previously pointed out, other factors may intervene and disasters may disrupt all plans. The unexpressed anger of humanity against this entire system of slavery can bring events to the tipping point. The cosmic mind can make people see the problems they do not want to see.
In this entire process, none of the 3rd density solutions may be valid. It can be shocking for the elites who think they have the money and power. The ground they thought was solid may slip from under their feet.
I have no words for people who have potential but whose conscience is asleep.
Greetings and respect to everyone.

Over the past year or two as they've been talking about war with Russia in earnest, I've been putting it down to deliberate fear-mongering, but as they keep going, I start to wonder if they're actually serious, and that at least a part of the 'shock and awe' will be something along those lines.
It still seems to me the possibility that they think of chaos due to asteroids impacts and use it to designate an enemy and have their war.

Much thanks for another deep session, it'll take me a couple of reads to fully take it all in, but on first impression I'm a little pensive. If the Quorum are convening for the first time since 1984, well that's gotta mean something socially explosive is being prepared. There's no real point trying to second guess things like this, but it sure helps to keep oneself well informed in all areas now. We've been warned to be prepared for chaos and suffering on an unprecedented scale. I cannot help but surmise that a lot of peeps are gonna be checking out soon.

If I recall correctly the Quorum is a mostly "alien" collective, with a small human contingent. It would appear to me that they are a reflection of the world body politic, only more 4d and more evil of course. And as the Cs stated, there simply isn't enough of us to stem the alien/psychopathic tide, and of course then you've got key influencers like JBP turning to the dark side too, which is tragic if you think about it. He was initially quite the ally for us, how useful he would have been in the times to come? I guess we'll never know now.

This is a timely session for me, I've been musing on the question posed by Joe in a recent thread. Do we make a difference? Is what we do, any of us, actually important in the objective sense? I've only skimmed that thread so far, but it struck a chord with me. As a collective with awareness of the 4d/hyperdimensional subject, cognisant of psychopathology in myriad forms, along with a novel take on Christianity, well I think what we do could be crucial in the years to come. Basically the lamp has to remain lit regardless of whether we are acknowledged by people in large numbers or not.

And stuff like all this is beginning to gnaw at me. In terms of global reach, what are we? Well, not enough evidently. But that leads me to think that we will nevertheless have a vital part to play in what is to come. Someone has to be present to bear witness to, and to acknowledge objective reality. It's really not so hard to see the "bad guys" in our world, is it? And the worst bit is the sheer injustice of it all. All my life I've seethed at injustice in our world, and I await the day when the UK/US/Israel get to "pay the piper". This day in particular has been a long time coming. Over 100k murdered in Gaza, after the "Hannibal Directive" event of Oct 7th. And still people are buying the MSM talking points, and not joining the dots? Completely bloody infuriating.

Anyway, rant over. And thanks to you all, both at the chateau and on here at the forum, for continuing to "fight the good fight", regardless of the odds. We do make a difference.
" Someone has to be present to bear a witness to". Well yes ...that is what I thought this morning finishing this awesome Memories of a European The World of Yesterday written by Stefan Zweig. In his day he was lauded and super famous, this knowledge able man today appears to be totally forgotten. It is most unusual to come across a highly present human being who is fully conscious of what he is experiencing, his inner monologue clear as crystal. As for The Quorum, those invisible string pullers and managers of this human farm , who impose changes to their top breeds awareness for more efficient and more advanced production of " Loosh" through more suffering , and also clean their receptacles overall for purposes of awakening, I also sense that sudden and terrifying disorder , outbrake and destruction are round all our corners , demanding our full resistance when required. SO I grin and bear it and I am proactive and I think of the C's : Remember, free will is the most important law of consciousness in creation.".

To be taken with a truck of salt 😉... It's a video from French forecasters which dates back a little over a week which relates to decisions being studied by a "Galactic Federation" which fits with what the C's said in the session about what they should do to wake up more people. An interesting point is that one of the mediums points out that at one point there could be the possibility of people being able to connect to themselves... You know what I'm talking about.
This is a mini summary.
So, a lot of salt, it's in French but there must be the possibility of translation.
For those who are interested.

I hear music in my head too, without an accompanying monologue. But then, I can switch to monologue mode instantly. Or, visualizing objects mode... or visualizing action, colors, whatever. So reading this wikipedia page posted above just blew my mind: Aphantasia - Wikipedia The article makes it sound like not being able to think in words, images, sounds, symbols, etc, is correlated to lacks in other areas.

Can one even call it thinking if one does not have visuals, sounds, words, etc? I mean, words are basically symbols for all kinds of things.
Me, too. And, while I was thinking about my thinking I realized that as I have an inner dialogue and hear words, I am also seeing the images of what the words are saying at the same time. This doesn't happen all of the time, but it does happen quite often.
All of that implies that you think "organic portals" are "less than" and to be judged negatively or looked down on. Where did you get that idea from? If we can reasonably hypothesize that "organic portals" lack certain things that souled individuals have, does that mean we judge them negatively? If so, would we do the same to, say, our children, since they lack certain things that adults have?
I have thought along the same lines. I wonder at times if people forget that we are all OPs until we seat an individualized soul. And according to the Cs, that does not always happen at birth or even as a child. It makes me wonder if it makes some people feel better about themselves to have someone else to look down on?

And, yes, as has been said, OPs can be draining, but so can souled individuals. The Cs have warned us to not judge too quickly as some of those we call OPs are souled individuals who are struggling with their own problems.

Thank you for the informative session Laura & Crew!

It looks like there’s going to be much turmoil ahead globally but the US in particular is going to go through a lot of changes which makes me suspect the start of a possible civil war. Just with the upcoming election alone I already feel there’s going to be some interesting stuff and now with the upcoming program change AND the quorums meeting which ties indirectly to it?

keeping an open mind and observing reality as best as I can has been helping me thus far and a big part of being able to do that is through Laura’s work and the forum. Thank you everyone, I hope everyone stays safe & always aware!

(Joe) What are they meeting to discuss or decide?

A: Future of Earth.

Q: (L) Is it a good thing they're meeting, or a bad thing?

A: Depends on perspective

Q: (L) Okay. Is it a good thing from our perspective?

A: Probably not.

Q: (L) Does it mean that from our perspective they're going to effect, or make some nefarious plans in the direction of greater control of human beings?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is it because there is too much resistance against the increasing control, or not enough?

A: Not enough for balance.

Q: (L) So, based on things you've said in the past, does that mean there needs to be more suffering so that more people wake up?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, swell!

(Joe) So the meeting that they're having, the decision that they're coming to will determine the future of Earth in a definitive way, or is it just another step?

A: Not as you suggest, no.

Q: (Gaby) It's more about the future of humanity...

(Joe) Or the future trajectory, or the next step in the...

A: There needs to be balance.

....> Thank you for the great session !!
I wouldn't use the word "nefarious" to describe what's coming. The Quorum is looking for balance, aka resistance. Without them we would stumble and get taken.
I remember Cs saying in a previous session that that could be our job in the future once we acquire knowledge.
Q: (L) Is it a good thing they're meeting, or a bad thing?

A: Depends on perspective

That could mean with knowledge we would consider what's happening a good thing!

But I think the more important question is one of getting out of the frequency fence and forming Pauline style religious communities. Thats the challenge, I think. Its also a key part of ‘remember history’. After all, rather than just running from the apocalypse, I think we need something to run towards, something really wonderful like a group of like-minded colinear souls who are all committed to helping each other and growing together.

Is there any advice that the people who currently live in FOTCM communities can give to those who are seeking to join or establish a community? Or is there a public thread on this?

My rational mind says that time is of the essence. But there's also issues that will probably arise if things aren't given time to naturally unfold.

What if there will be no resistance? And that's a good possibility. For example, resistance during the Covid, or with any other happening since than, was almost non existent. Anyone can do to people anything they want to do. People will just run to the "safety", like they did during the Covid. Anything you do to them, people will bend to it. Even the better if it starts slow and than accelerate, people will resist even less.

With covid, people were kept content with online shopping and there were no real food shortages.

Or the other variant, more silent, but brutal and open. Open in a way that they openly say to people why they do that. What are the intentions. Something like: "We are confiscating your money and your house for no apparent reason. You are good citizen, but we are doing it anyway. And we want your children to die on a street from starvation. Just because we can do that to you, and because you are our slave".

If it's some kind of human transmissible bird flu that they brewed up in a lab, it could involve serious food shortages this time. Many cow herds, in the US at least, are fed chicken litter. The below is from April in the LA Times. So they've already been discussing this for a while.

As epidemiologists scramble to figure out how dairy cows throughout the Midwest became infected with a strain of highly pathogenic avian flu — a disease that has decimated hundreds of millions of wild and farmed birds, as well as tens of thousands of mammals across the planet — they’re looking at a standard “recycling” practice employed by thousands of farmers across the country: The feeding of animal waste and parts to livestock raised for human consumption.

“It seems ghoulish, but it is a perfectly legal and common practice for chicken litter — the material that accumulates on the floor of chicken growing facilities — to be fed to cattle,” said Michael Hansen, a senior scientist with Consumers Union.

So we would be talking about shortages of chicken, beef, milk and milk products....among others perhaps.

How would people react in the situation where they were being rationed not enough food by the government? Resistance?

Pour référence, ce qui suit fait référence à une première mention de la « barrière de fréquence » et du sommeil induit par la technologie qu'elle semblait produire dans le groupe, qui à l'époque était composé principalement de personnes aux États-Unis - mais cela explique certainement, en partie , pourquoi la résistance au totalitarisme brutal et à la malveillance a été si limitée jusqu’à présent au niveau mondial.
sorry for the late reply but I wanted to testify about the frequency barrier. When I began to make an effort of perception relative to the way of seeing things, following the explanations given by the C's, I often felt a kind of energetic tilt, a slip, a kind of skid in my head, as if a line of mirer was reorienting itself. It's only now that I understand the importance of this shift in perception and this big barrier problem.

Many thanks to all the Castel's team , not forgetting the C's.

So the quorum met 40 years ago in 1984, and it's not lost on you that George ORWELL entitled his Lighthouse Novel: 1984. Is this a coincidence?

So today we need to rebalance? Why do they care about rebalancing, when they do everything to put people to sleep?

Has the STS energy food become so abundant that it has been drained of its nutrients, or is it rotting and contaminating all the other stocks?

Is this a threat to their survival, so that the system will have to reduce the number of STS to reach equilibrium?

These questions may be a little fanciful, but they are questions nonetheless.

Good day to all

:-)

Back
Top Bottom