Session 6 July 2024

Wow, this interview with the lady who has no inner monologue was creepy, indeed. What especially caught my attention was how she described writing a paper. This could explain why there are so many dissertations and theses that appear completely empty of any genuine thoughts.
And perhaps it is also the reason why so many people don't like reading like the lady in the video. Also, if you can't have an inner monologue is that the reason why people can't look at their own behaviour? If you can only think in concepts and structures and have files in your brain from which you pull information like a computer, a machine, as the lady explained you can't make new connections. She acts like a machine. I don't know, I am trying to wrap my head around it.

Dinosaur Poop, how often do you get to talk about that …

A great question …

Dinosaurs, how did they get so big eating vegetation with a mouth that was surely too small?

There was no way that the dinosaurs could have gotten this big eating vegetation even eating it all day and night long.

Answer: Easy, they didn’t digest the vegetation, they use it like cows.

Cows are carnivores not vegetarians, the ingest vegetation but they digest the bacteria grown in one of their stomachs, the bacteria eat the vegetation. This creates large volumes of gas, hence the cow's problem with off-gassing. Just think of the fart you got from one of these dinosaurs, the rumble was probably deafening.

It is also why baby calf’s eat some of mom’s poop to get these bacteria started, been there, seen it right up and close. At the time I tried to stop it, mama cow stopped me, now I know better.

Here is some proof look up in your browser some images of ‘fossilized dinosaur poop’. Some looks rough on the outside, that is what is left after the organics rotted away. When they cut the more solid pieces apart there is crystallization filling the voids inside where organic once were. All that is left is real solids, the dead bacterial mass.

This is your dinosaur poop lesson for the day, Haiku …

And perhaps it is also the reason why so many people don't like reading like the lady in the video.

I found the following excerpt in the link Laura posted above:
In 2021, a study that measured the perspiration (via skin conductance levels) of participants in response to reading a frightening story and then viewing fear-inducing images found that participants with aphantasia, but not the general population, experienced a flat-line physiological response during the reading experiment, but found no difference in physiological responses between the groups when participants viewed fear-inducing images. The study concluded the evidence supported the emotional amplification theory of visual imagery.[23]

If there is a flat-line response to a frightening story, I guess it's fair to assume there likely is no response to positive stories either. Maybe to those individuals reading a fiction book that by its very nature is designed to take a reader on a visualisation journey is more like reading a shopping list. Or not even that, apparently some of those individuals don't even visualise anything when they hear a particular word for which they should have a general concept, such as 'dog' or 'apple', with the exception of those who actually see it as a written word and not an image.

I guess our Romantic Fiction project wasn't universally useful for all people out there.

Apparently enjoyment of reading is in decline too:
The National Literacy Trust's annual reading for pleasure surveys have been conducted since 2005, but 2023 marks the lowest reading enjoyment levels in its history, with two in five (43%) of children and young people aged eight to 18 years enjoying reading; among children aged five to eight years, this stands at 75%.

I wonder if that's related to overstimulation of the visual sense through digital technology that may have harmed the capacity/ability to visualise? The excerpt I quoted above says that visual imagery is linked to amplified emotional responses, so maybe if it's overused young people become reliant on that imagery and less able to visualise without it? And if visualising and having an inner monologue are related then that would be a good way to derail someone's potential for self-development. This makes the fact that these days even children as little as 3-4 years old are given mobile devices to play with even scarier - as if it wasn't scary already.

It's fascinating and I wasn't expecting an answer that all of the reports were window fallers! This means we have actual videos and photos of probable window fallers. Cats like ours but from different times and dimensions or densities. Where and how do they live normally? I need to review everything re. Window Fallers because it raises more questions.

I'd say that for the period of time they are seen, they really are big 3D cats.

I thought about asking during the session why it’s specifically big black cats seen in the UK, in reference to the above session, but I thought the question was almost the same as the above chupacabra one, so it had kind of already been asked before.

Interesting thing to think about and discuss, though.

I'd say it's complicated! It seems pretty clear that the windowfaller has some innate characteristics, but those are 'informed' to some extent by the observer. So you could have a situation where are pretty weird-looking animal or whatever 'falls' into our reality and the observer here tries to make sense of it and it conforms, to some extent, to what they think it is.

On the other hand, there may well be fallers that are very much like animals from this reality, and there isn't much 'morphing' based on the observer necessary. Hence a big cat from another dimension that looks pretty much like the big cats in our reality will look like a big cat to an observer here, because it pretty much is that.

And below are the search results for previous mentions of the Quorum by the Cs (32 times in 12 sessions): Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Search

In one of the earlier results from the above, we have this:

Q: (L) What is the relationship between this quorum and the Cassiopaeans?

A: They communicate with us regularly.

Q:
(L) Do they do this knowing you are Cassiopaeans or do they do it thinking...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Has there been an ongoing relationship between the Cassiopaeans and this quorum for these thousands of years?

A: For some time as you measure it.

So maybe a question for the next session could be exploring the nature of this relationship further.

And below are the search results for previous mentions of the Quorum by the Cs (32 times in 12 sessions): Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Search

Another ref. in the above list gives this:

Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.

A:
Close.

Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

And then from the most recent session:

(Joe) So the meeting that they're having, the decision that they're coming to will determine the future of Earth in a definitive way, or is it just another step?

A: Not as you suggest, no.

Q: (Gaby) It's more about the future of humanity...

(Joe) Or the future trajectory, or the next step in the...

A: There needs to be balance.

Q: (Joe) There needs to be balance, but they said there's not enough resistance from people, right?

(Chu) Yeah.

(Joe) And there's not enough resistance for balance. And there needs to be balance. So...

(L) They need to make more resistance.

(Joe) Well, these people aren't intending to produce more resistance. They're probably intending to create more control, but by trying to do that, they'll provoke more resistance.

Q: (L) So the controls may get tighter.

(Joe) And then people will rebel more.

(L) Well, swell! There went my retirement!

(Joe) It's kind of funny how someone would want more control, but that to get there, and in trying to get more control, they're not aware that they're going to get more resistance.

(L) Yeah, well, isn't that what Mephistopheles said in Faust? You know, he who intends evil, but... something along the lines. Somebody find that quote from Faust. "He who intends evil but ends up doing good..." or whatever. ["I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good"].

It's not difficult to imagine someone on the 'dark side' gaining enough knowledge and awareness that they realize that by trying to manipulate and keep humans controlled forever, they are actually creating the conditions where more and more humans will become free forever of that control, and then thinking to themselves: 'what's the point?' And then being in a real conundrum as to what to do.

Like we've concluded here before now, the whole idea of STS really is a dead-end street, leading ultimately to 'non-existence' which doesn't exist, and it's surprising that more people don't realize that sooner.

Then again, I suppose you have to fairly far along in STS before you realize it's a dead-end street.

I mean, that realization as elucidated by Faust: "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" would present a problem for any thinking person. If you decided that you're gonna "work evil" and then one day realize that your evil workings are actually achieving the opposite, wouldn't you start to think "why don't I just cut to the chase and work for good then?"

I wonder if the opposite applies, that those who will good end up doing evil. That idea does exist down here with the aphorism "the road to hell is paved with good intentions", but that's usually understood as being the result of lack of knowledge.

But if you had enough knowledge, perhaps you could avoid that trap and make sure your good workings never ended up doing evil.

It doesn't seem to be possible though in the opposite direction, no matter how much knowledge you have, you can't ever ensure that your evil workings will never do good. In fact, it seems they always will.

Very curious -responses appreciated - what was everyone's first thought when they read, "remember history?"

I thought about it at the time but didn't come up with anything specific. "History" could mean so many things. I did think, like you, of Nazi Germany and WW2. But also in the context of the question and "frequency fence" and people stalling, I thought of the fact that in times of social strife and collapse and even rampant authoritarianism, people who were isolated fared worse than those who had banded together.

I wonder if that's related to overstimulation of the visual sense through digital technology that may have harmed the capacity/ability to visualise? The excerpt I quoted above says that visual imagery is linked to amplified emotional responses, so maybe if it's overused young people become reliant on that imagery and less able to visualise without it? And if visualising and having an inner monologue are related then that would be a good way to derail someone's potential for self-development. This makes the fact that these days even children as little as 3-4 years old are given mobile devices to play with even scarier - as if it wasn't scary already.

Isn't that one of the goals of technocracy and the nwo? Transformation of humans into something synthetic and in the end artificial, by way of increasingly invasive reliance on automation due to cultivated laziness (at least when it comes to higher faculties) and whatnot? Reading requires active imagination. Exposure to (motion) pictures is passive consumption. If you don't use it, you lose it, and it's hard to bounce back once you do. I remember Dan Winter saying that tv/computer screens (and now VR goggles) will eventually expunge any remaining functionality of the pineal and pituitary gland if we keep going at this rate (and that includes the ability to imagine, sleep or dream).

Bottom line is, lack of conscious effort and increased reliance on technology is bound to turn people into desensitized zombies sooner or later. Isn't artificial overstimulation of the brain and lack of personal will one of the things that supposedly destroyed the DNA of (some) greys and their ability to host souls and connect with Source? If you quit trying, then so does God within you.

I think there is a slight confusion on this topic.

I think, according to what I have understood from the sessions, that the Quorum is STS and STO, which seek balance so that their two paths prosper.

And on the other hand there are other STS groups that only seek imbalance and total control.

The meeting has been of the Quorum, not of the other groups that only seek their own STS benefit, so the decision made will be a consensus of the members, who are both STS and STO.

It has been said that Laura's work has been allowed, because otherwise it would be worse for the STS people.

Balance.
Hi Wandering Star,

I understand that the Quorum is a mixture of STS and STO, which is why I referred to the folks on the STS side of the conversation.

And as you say, the balance is necessary otherwise it would be worse for the STS people, so the STS allow for a certain amount of resistance.

But I have also understood from sessions in the past year that the STS side of the group has been somewhat more dominant as of late, which I think is evident given what we have been experiencing in the world over the last few years. And if you are right that the decisions they make will be a consensus of both the STS and STO members, that means the STO members agreed to allow what we have been living through - the pandemic comes to mind.

So my thought was simply that the STS gang might want to bring about that balance, but not necessarily by increasing the number of awakened people. The only other way to do it is by decreasing the number of slumbering people.

Would the STO part of the group agree to that? I sure hope not. But they allowed the pandemic, so who knows what kind of things they might agree to. They are, after all, looking at our world from a totally different perspective, one that might be compared to us managing an ant farm.

I do believe the C's said recently that something big is coming soon, and that not many will survive. What the heck does that mean?

It's kinda... I mean you can believe that 1/2 people are organic portals, but how do you know in which half you are or who are the 1/2? Maybe not people you think of? Thinking people are soulless makes you kinda soulless... And the pun females are organic portals. Yeah every word has its meaning. If someone does a channeling session, its sort of a portal. If anyone has soul, body is always kind of a portal. I never liked thinking poeple are automatic bots. They seem to be to extent. Many seem to be. But how could you really judge which is the organic portal. Technically you had to talk with some, see some, even at your school, in your family, in your hometown. It would be odd as hell

All of that implies that you think "organic portals" are "less than" and to be judged negatively or looked down on. Where did you get that idea from? If we can reasonably hypothesize that "organic portals" lack certain things that souled individuals have, does that mean we judge them negatively? If so, would we do the same to, say, our children, since they lack certain things that adults have?

And only weeks away..

Session Date: January 13th 2024

(Joe) Are they likely to release another COVID type in terms of its severity and infectiousness, in terms of the kind of people that it has a bad effect on, i.e. not many? Is it likely to be that level of severity, or is it likely that they'll release something that is more severe, more deadly?

A: They are trying to make a rhinovirus lethal and with Ebola-like features for shock value.

Q: (Gaby) But this is an engineered-here-on-Earth kind of virus, it's not 4D STS virus, yes?

Q: (Andromeda) That one is still to come! [laughter]

(Joe) So, as a general rule, if you're relatively healthy, you don't have anything to worry about?

Q: (Joe) So no rushing to get a vaccine...

A: Take precautions too!!!

Q: (L) Like taking your supplements, not going around where people are having it, taking lots of vitamin C or whatever, Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine...

(Gaby) So I should do a lockdown. Patients should not be able to come to me. I should check them out by telephone, apparently like they did with the COVID.

(L) Right.

(Andromeda) Can we get a timeframe on this?

(Gaby) Well, in Paris there will be the Olympic Games, huh?

(L) Yeah! They're gonna release it in the Olympic Games, is that it?

A: Probably. The timeline is accelerating.

Q: (Joe) A rhinovirus is what?

(Gaby) It's kind of like what we had in the last few months, a head cold... you know.

(Joe) And with Ebola-like features?

(Gaby) Hemorrhagic.

(Joe) So you bleed from your nose and stuff or whatever?

(Gaby) Or you're just really like, flat in bed, you're so tired, and maybe some people will not be able to recover. The mortality rate... the WEF was saying it's 20%.

(L) Say that again?

(Gaby) The mortality rate that this WEF was prognosticating was 20%.

(Joe) For their virus X.

(L) Huh. So they have plans already.

(Andromeda) They're practicing.

Q: (Joe) Is there any particular specific precaution we could take for this particular possible virus that's upcoming? Other than what we are already doing?

A: No.

Q: (L) And so what we're doing is... and have your Ivermectin on hand, and...

(Gaby) Why do some of us have strobe flashing light effects when taking the ivermectin?

A: DNA changes.

Thank you as well, Larua and Andromeda Ark, and the blessed crew of the Chateau!

Also, the investigative questions from forum members were excellent.

Ben) Are the many reports of "big black cats" in the UK sightings of window fallers?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So that's why it's close. It's not...

(Joe) Are there some actual panthers or leopards roaming around in the UK for a number of years?

A: No.

Q: (L) So all of them are window fallers?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) And they're able to leave traces of DNA, I guess.

Q: (Andromeda) That's interesting.

A: They are temporarily "real".

Q: (Joe) And they have the same DNA as big cats from 3D.

A: Close

Based in Southern Virginia, Reddit shares stories from old-timers and current locals who have been told and witnessed these black cat sightings that were not part of the ecosystem.

One post described them as disappearing (meaning here today is gone tomorrow) with no trace of ever being caught or seen again while leaving a trail of animal carnage behind like the accounts in the UK.
(L) I am really done here. Is there anything we should have asked that we didn't ask? Please consider it asked.

A: You are all doing well for now, keep in mind
previous warnings. Goodbye.

Q: (Chu) Previous warnings about the quorum stuff from today, right?

(L) Yeah.

(Gaby) Earth changes and control.

(Joe) Don't be stampeded was one of them.

(L) Yeah. We got to keep our eyes open. Things are really getting weird.

(Joe) Ya'll don't be stampeded into anything, all right? Whatever's coming down the pike.

Example of our freshly arriving ECMWFbase 4x4 with supercells and potential (!) hail sizes up to 6 cm and heavy gusts in NRW / northern Hesse to southern Saxony-Anhalt (subscription link: https://kachelmannwetter.com/de/modellkarten/swisshd-ecmwf/deutschland/pot-hagelgroessen/20240712-1500z.html ). We will go live; time to follow! (2/2) /FA

Thunderstorms of July 11 and 12: hail, strong winds and damage
More than 26,000 lightning strikes in two days
Vendredi 12 juillet 2024 à 21:46 Video/pics

Under the separation being discussed, Mathias Döpfner and the widow of the company’s founder would assume greater control of its media properties, including US news sites Politico and Business Insider, and German publications Bild and Die Welt

Session 16 October 1994
A: Isn't just credit also debit.

Q: (L) Is that an affirmative.

A: How are you going to do this?

Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?

A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.

Wall Street Jornal
The Seeds of New York’s Disorder Were Planted in 1989
The city created a new office, public advocate, that sounded innocuous but would turn harmful.

All of that implies that you think "organic portals" are "less than" and to be judged negatively or looked down on. Where did you get that idea from? If we can reasonably hypothesize that "organic portals" lack certain things that souled individuals have, does that mean we judge them negatively? If so, would we do the same to, say, our children, since they lack certain things that adults have?
I've been thinking on this recently and noticed that I actually feel that organic portals are "less than" in some respects. It seems that this feeling roots in imbalance of energy exchange with such individuals. In other words because they help to suck up the energy to 4D STS. From the rational point of view I understand they have their place in this world like everyone else, they create lesson conditions for souled individuals and it must be recognized. Nevertheless this faint feeling is there. Yeah, an interaction with such dudes and gals takes its toll. Being a slow writer just after a few minutes of putting this to text I see this feeling going away. I guess I just needed to vent out.

Back
Top Bottom