Session 6 July 2024

Many thanks to the whole group for another fantastically informative session.

It seems interesting to me to "cross" the following quote
(PoB) Is it possible to reincarnate in what we perceive as the past?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) Is it possible to reincarnate in what we perceive as the future?

A: Yes

Q: (L) We've already asked: Is it possible to have multiple incarnations simultaneously? And they've said yes. So I mean, kind of like all options are on the table.

(Joe) Well... time and stuff, right?

(L) Time is selective and variable.

(Joe) All the people in the past are all reincarnated, right? Is that true?

(Chu) Or they never reincarnated...

(Joe) ...and they're in 5D.

(PoB) Not necessarily.

(Joe) So people in the past have either reincarnated or are in 5D, so they can't be in the past. There is nobody in the past.

A: Not so simple.

Q: (PoB) But if it's possible that it means that the soul can have experience from the future while living in earlier times?

Q: (PoB) That's huge.

(Chu) So some prophets could be remembering past lives rather than predicting the future?

Q: (L) I think there are so many possibilities, and I think that 4D and all the other rest of it is so strange that we can't even conceive of the strangeness of it. I mean, just think about the distance between us and 2D critters, and then imagine something exponential to that between us and 4D. I mean, Ra said we can't even plumb the depths of 4D mentation and all that sort of thing. So we ain't at the top of the food chain anymore! All right, so that's the last question.
with another famous statement by C's- we are you in the future.
We are you in the future- we are you in the past-we are you in the present- we are you.

Would you say that this is banal or, perhaps, it would be manipulation? There is another quote for this and there is clearly something to think about.
A: Not so simple.
By the way, I would really like to be involved in these "you".

Огромная благодарность всей группе за очередную фантастически информативную сессию.
Мне кажется интересным "скрестить" следующую цитату
с другим известным заявлением C's- мы это вы в будущем.
Мы это вы в будущем- мы это вы в прошлом-мы это вы в настоящем- мы это вы.
Скажете, что это банально или, возможно, это было бы манипуляцией? На это есть другая цитата и тут явно есть над чем подумать.
Кстати, я очень хотел бы быть причастным к этим "вы".

Another incredible session... Thank you so much.
Wow! it's kinda creepy when you see this.
Thanks for a very interesting session!

Wow, this interview with the lady who has no inner monologue was creepy, indeed. What especially caught my attention was how she described writing a paper. This could explain why there are so many dissertations and theses that appear completely empty of any genuine thoughts.

I like how some threads cross-pollinate. Like Joe's thread of "Does what we do make a diff?" and then connect that to the Quorum, in sense, deciding our fate in physical terms since we are all part of the human collective that is asleep on earth. So, I think that is an awesome question: Is there anything we can do (see, know, feel, pray, think etc) to make a difference where the decisions of the Quorum are concerned?

OR: is it a waste of time and energy to think about this?

But I have this sense of being a voice in the petrie dish wanting to shout up at the scientists: "Hey, YOU up there! We see you working! We are YOU in the past - don't forget that!"

Or something.
I’ve been sitting here noodling over this question of the quorum/balance/etc. (Maybe a bad idea - it’s almost 1:00 am here, well past peak alertness.)

I dont have a view as to whether there’s anything we can do re the Quorum; possibly, our best course is to continue to work on ourselves, grow in knowledge and awareness, and respond to opportunities to assist others (which, of course, may mean NOT interfering with their lessons). In other words, be where our feet are. Be present, recollected, and focused—which, granted, seems close to impossible after even a cursory review of current events.

Re balance: It reminds me of Blake’s “fearful symmetry” where (at least as I read that poem, The Tyger) “evil” was necessary to balance “good”—or, more precisely, and looking more broadly at Blake, evil was needed to balance innocence. It makes sense: innocence cannot become wisdom without understanding evil, and at least to me wisdom implies some kind of balance whereas evil and innocence may not.

Blake, addressing the Tyger, seemed horrified by the implications: that evil was a created thing that had it’s right to exist. “When the stars threw down their spears/And watered heaven with their tears/Did He smile his work to see?/Did He who made the Lamb make thee?”

The chateau group’s interpretation of the Quorum info makes sense to me, tho I wonder whether a given state/degree of balance is connected to the transition/realm border crossing. I can imagine how that might be the case, but I lack knowledge to say exactly how.

It’s late. Thanks as always to everyone for the session. Lots to chew on.

Thank you very much for the explosive session. The bit about long life spans was very exciting to know about as it helps unpack a few bits about some characters in Indian mythology.

About the Quorum, I thought the same as Neil below.
My impression of the Quorum is that it is UN type body with STO leanings, but with a mixture of different constituents. Just like Putin, Netanyahu, and Klaus Schwab can give speeches and gain a following at the UN, some members of the Quorum may also be members of the Consortium, Orion Union, Galactic Confederation, and what have you. Its purpose is to deescalate conflicts and present a quorum where different interests can be discussed and agreed upon, hence the name. Since the Orion Union and Confederation are ideological antipodes and probably possess something akin to mutually assured destruction and neither want the Earth to be completely ruined for different reasons, it is in their best interests to have some kind of dialog. 4D STS wants to create their perfect souled slave race and is willing to go to almost any extreme to perfect that transhumanist dystopia, while 4D STO wants to pursue the expansion of consciousness through the preservation of freewill. I think the 4D STS argument was that the lack of resistance demonstrates that the freewill of Earth is aligned with the Orion Union, and therefore STO forces have no business being here and should withdraw. In response, 4D STO came to an agreement with them to allow them to do whatever they want, with the proviso that assistance and protection would still be rendered to isolated groups that were sufficiently aligned with Confederation principles, ensuring that their respective plans don't cause them to trip over one another. In this context, the tribulations that will be unleashed now that 4D STS has carte blanche over the general direction of humanity can be seen as providing catalyst to both STS and STO polarities.
However, I would add that without sufficient free-will, there is not much to gain for the STS forces either. Remember the STS economy is the one of "diminishing returns" and they need more souled and slightly awakened individuals for their sustenance. The current status quo is benefiting neither STO nor STS. So, any detrimental change planned is intending to benefit both sides. OSIT

Also, shame about Xylitol. Its something we have been consuming a lot so, will have to think of alternatives now.

About the OPs, this was an interesting find about lack of internal monologue. Moving forward in my conversations, I might slylily enquire with people if they have an inner voice or if they think in images. I wonder if a device can be invented which can scan brain waves to see if the individual has an internal monologue or not. LOL

In seriousness, it does explain why an OP is more suited to the modern living where one doesn't "think" at all and continuously lie from one sentence to the next. They don't even remember that they are lying; its so natural to them. They seemingly say just the right thing needed in that moment to gain your approval and I see this highly prevalent in the corporate culture. On the other side, I'd conjecture that our internal dialogue is like an internal mirror at times which helps us realise our follies and lies we tell ourselves and others.

" I wonder if a device can be invented which can scan brain waves to see if the individual has an internal monologue or not. " not needed if armed with knowledge , from reading some book(s) , ( and imo ), while intellect can afford knowledge , counsciousness can afford understanding , the OP's are forever chasing shadows since the latter is outside of their gaze.

Thank you for the session and for the fascinating discussion about OPs that followed, including eye opening video with the girl.
To throw my 5 cents, it is possible to "think" not in words. I was a music composer. Educated musically from first elementary class, earned my livelihood for about 10 years off composing. If i was writing music without text (not a song, instrumental), but not only then, i would hear music in my head, without a speech. I guess it's nothing special, everybody (not OP) has it to some degree. I was actually writing, dreaming a lot of it before putting it into notes or recording. It's a question asked and answered in one of the youtube comments under the video with the girl: does she hear music in her head? Answer: no, but she sings outloud to herself.

Thank you for the session.

(hlat) On the subject of the two hats in 2019, the event was related to a timeline merge that was characterized as good and the result of current events of a positive nature, whereas three years later, it was characterized as a negative sign of 4D STS attack. Was the first answer skewed? And if so, by whom?

A: No. Refer to discussion about suffering at the beginning of this session.

Q: (L) So I guess that answers the next question: Why was the two hats attack originally labeled as a good thing? Because it ended up being a good thing even though it was a lesson.
I referred and the applicable answers are, "Depends on perspective." and "Probably not." The perspective of 6D STO is probably not the same as 3D STO candidates.
Q: (L) Is it a good thing they're meeting, or a bad thing?

A: Depends on perspective.

Q: (L) Okay. Is it a good thing from our perspective?

A: Probably not.

Q: (L) Does it mean that from our perspective they're going to effect, or make some nefarious plans in the direction of greater control of human beings?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is it because there is too much resistance against the increasing control, or not enough?

A: Not enough for balance.

Q: (L) So, based on things you've said in the past, does that mean there needs to be more suffering so that more people wake up?

--

A: About same percentage as today. Keep in mind that "time" is selective and variable.
I had forgotten the previous discussion about time being selective and variable.
Q: (L) You said previously that time was 'selective and variable.' What, exactly, does this mean?

A: By "Selective", we mean simply to think of time as if it were like your jukebox. There are many selections there, you may play them as you choose. But you need not play them sequentially, unless that is all you know. The selections are always there, are they not?

Q: (L) Well, that is crazy! You can't just go around having things happening in random order?!

A: Random is in the eyes of the perceiver.

--

I was contemplating on the inner dialogue concept. If OPs do not have one, how can we explain the presence of forethought and strategic manipulations by some psychopaths? I am thinking about my ex-husband. He is a very manipulative, controlling, highly successful surgeon. He can plan out the most elaborate scenarios to make sure things work out in his favor/wishful thinking. It's really quite amazing how successful he is at doing this. He, also, doesn't fit in with the idea of being a bad, unconcerned parent which has not been used to describe psychopaths by the group. However, he approaches parenting from a different perspective... he views the children as his 'property' to control and in order to do so must come across as a doting father to the world. He has basically formulated his idea of what he wants to project to the world of who he 'is'. Wouldn't the meticulously planned forethought require the utilization of inner thinking? Some options I have considered for how this could be include: the work of 4D STS beings 'planting' those manipulations into his head or, maybe, he is not an OP, but a souled individual who is further along the STS path??? Any thoughts?
Maybe start with Snakes in Suits and then read the rest of the list.
5. Psychopathy
Defense Against the Psychopath: A Brief Introduction to Human Predators5.1 - Stefan H. Verstappen
The Sociopath Next Door - Martha Stout
Women Who Love Psychopaths: Inside the Relationships of Inevitable Harm5.2 - Sandra Brown
Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work - Robert Hare and Paul Babiak
Without Conscience: The Disturbing World of the Psychopaths Among Us - Robert Hare
The Mask of Sanity: An Attempt To Clarify Some Issues About The So-Called Psychopathic Personality5.3 - Hervey Cleckley
Political Ponerology: A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes5.4 - Andrzej Lobaczewski
The Authoritarians5.5 - Bob Altemeyer
The Paranoia Switch: How Terror Rewires Our Brains and Reshapes Our Behavior--and How We Can Reclaim Our Courage5.6 - Martha Stout

--

I read (I think in the Wave, can't seem to find it now) that they're not good at adapting to new situations, and are easily confused when things don't go as they expect. In other words, they have their neat little curve fitted to their concept map, and if you act outside of what their function predicts, they literally don't have the capacity to respond as needed. Again, I think it's the Wave - but wasn't there a story about Ark sitting in a bar and some guy trying to take his wallet and he said firmly "do we have a problem?" (or something to that effect) and it completely melted that guy's reality and he just left as he didn't anticipate that?
Terry and barfly for both.
Q: (L) Oh, you met an alien when you were in Las Vegas! (J) Does that have anything to do with the fact that the pictures didn't come out from our wedding?

A: Barfly.

Q: (T): Ohhhhh... (J) I know exactly what you are talking about.

A: Disguised humanoid gray species four. Rigelian. Orion union STS.

Q: (T) Why did he talk to us? Why did he approach us? I know exactly...

A: Spying on you and aural frequency reading, had you not been as strong, would have suffered permanent abduction because of your studies
A: Network western experiences for learning purposes please. Knowledge is protection.

[Briefly, Terry related the story where he and Jan met the barfly at Vegas World, after having gone downtown to get their marriage license. They had taken a taxi to City Hall, and foolishly decided to walk back to the Strip, in 116 degree weather. They made it as far south as Vegas World, and stopped at the bar inside to cool off. Jan was close to heat prostration, and the barmaid gave her glasses of iced water and an iced towel to put on her neck. They were getting ready to go back out and hail a cab back to Bally's, when they were approached by the "Barfly," who started asking all sorts of personal questions, and seemed to be acting drunk when he wasn't really intoxicated. He became belligerent when Terry refused to show him his Florida drivers license, but switched to disorientation when Terry made the statement "We don't have a problem, here, do we?! Everything's cool, everything's OK! I'll buy you a beer?" While staring the guy down and putting the force of his personality behind the question/statement.]

Q: (T) Before we get too far into this, I want to ask them where we were taken. Because after that, as far as I know, nothing else happened. We just went on about our business, and we didn't see him again... (L) In this story that Terry has just recounted, what instant represents the turning point of resistance?

A: The statement.

Q: (L) What statement? (T) "We don't have a problem, here, do we?! Everything's cool, everything's OK! I'll buy you a beer?"

Q: (T): Because that's when he got confused... (J) You totally nullified the... (SV) Yeah, from the glaring and staring at each other... (T) He was escalating this to a point, and I don't know, it just came to me that the best way to do this was to just stop it right there...

A: Grays and their associates are thrown off by energy flow diversions or thought pattern interruptions.

Thank you for the session!

My impression of the Quorum is that it is UN type body with STO leanings, but with a mixture of different constituents. Just like Putin, Netanyahu, and Klaus Schwab can give speeches and gain a following at the UN, some members of the Quorum may also be members of the Consortium, Orion Union, Galactic Confederation, and what have you. Its purpose is to deescalate conflicts and present a quorum where different interests can be discussed and agreed upon, hence the name. Since the Orion Union and Confederation are ideological antipodes and probably possess something akin to mutually assured destruction and neither want the Earth to be completely ruined for different reasons, it is in their best interests to have some kind of dialog. 4D STS wants to create their perfect souled slave race and is willing to go to almost any extreme to perfect that transhumanist dystopia, while 4D STO wants to pursue the expansion of consciousness through the preservation of freewill. I think the 4D STS argument was that the lack of resistance demonstrates that the freewill of Earth is aligned with the Orion Union, and therefore STO forces have no business being here and should withdraw. In response, 4D STO came to an agreement with them to allow them to do whatever they want, with the proviso that assistance and protection would still be rendered to isolated groups that were sufficiently aligned with Confederation principles, ensuring that their respective plans don't cause them to trip over one another. In this context, the tribulations that will be unleashed now that 4D STS has carte blanche over the general direction of humanity can be seen as providing catalyst to both STS and STO polarities.

In a similar vein, I thought about how they might create the most suffering and control with 4D technology and it seems destroying the food supply in a major way through weather manipulation would be the ticket. Another "pandemic", aka Disease X, might be added on top of that, but it's likely to be the primary method because people will figure it out (The Russians already warned about it). Also, the C's told us to watch the skies, land and sea, which fits more with Earth changes and natural disasters.

I looked at the crop calendars for various regions and found that September to October is the period with the most amount of agricultural harvest around the world. So we might be looking at something as close as within the next 2 months.

This is just my personal speculation, of course. And we don't have to wait too long to find out.

A: Nomendei of Cassiopaea.

Q: (Joe) The name of God, or the names of God...

Somehow, the above reminds me of the saying: "Whichever way you turn, there is the Face of God". It seems that many people on Earth are about to experience a face of God that they have long sought to ignore.

Thanks for another very interesting session. It seems we will have to wait and see.

From what was said before Quorum is mostly ultraterrestrial and like masons are tracking it s status and that it was important when it comes to earth changes and propecies, they keep track of it, so maybe another level was passed so that made them to tighten up controls because things are going to heat up earth wise so sts wants more control and sto wants more balance through that control. Just do not know how they manage to make deals there.

Networking
Q: (L) Okay. So you say the Quorum is meeting. Is that the Quorum you have spoken of in previous sessions?

Q: (Joe) And where are they meeting?
A: 4D.

Q: (L) And is it unusual for them to meet? I mean, is that why you brought this up?
Great to see that the Quorum still values networking. Can't do much without it, eh? :whistle:

4D Conception
(Mark) What is the process of a soul being born into 4D from 5D, assuming that they're ready to go to 4D? Is there a mother and father that conceive a child similar to 3D?

Interesting, this adds context to the answers given in Session 10 December 1994, Session 4 November 1995, and Session 8 April 2000:
Q: (L) Was the DNA change that we are experiencing programmed into us so that after so many generations these changes would just sort of kick in?

Q: (L) So, we all selected certain bodies before we incarnated that would be prime for this programming?
A: Are you ready to be hermaphrodites?

Q: (L) Is that what we are going to be?
A: Wait and see.
Q: (L) I guess they will. (T) Well, I don't know, that's why I'm asking. (J) Their perception is going to change! (T) But, how can their perception change if they're not going into fourth density? (L) No, they said they are going in to fourth density! But they're not "going" anywhere (J) There will be no traveling involved. (T) We're not "going" anywhere, we're shifting our frequencies up to the next density, not moving from where we are.

A: Picture driving down a highway, suddenly you notice auras surrounding everything.... Being able to see around corners, going inside little cottages which become mansions, when viewed from inside... Going inside a building in Albuquerque and going out the back door into Las Vegas, going to sleep as a female, and waking up male... Flying in a plane for half an hour and landing at the same place 5 weeks later...
Q: Was it this male dominated religion that contributed to the destruction of Kantek?
A: No.

Q: Okay, when they were on their home planet, why did they develop a masculine religion as opposed to a feminine one, considering the fact that women are the source of life, in certain terms?
A: In your density, masculinism/feminish is essentially a roll of "the dice." Remember, at higher levels gender is nonexistent.
Due to variability of physicality in 4D, do 4D beings momentarily assume opposite roles in order to conceive a child? In other words, does one being morph into a female while the other morphs into a male? Is gender "nonexistent" because of the ability to switch between male and female roles so easily?

Thank you so much for this wonderful and long session.🌸💕

The subject of inner voice attracted my attention. When talking about not being able to fall asleep, some friends say "I don't have any internal conversations." they said. At that time, I envied those people :)

It reminded me of the theories of Pavlov and Skinner, who studied animal behavior. Animals also determine their behavior according to the results of reward and punishment. We also observe these kinds of people. Their behavior is only aimed at avoiding punishment and gaining people's praise and admiration. They do not have any conscientious or subtle or creative behavior. Even while apologizing, they do this to get away from that negative situation. They don't care if they actually hurt the other person.

I wonder if the impulsive behaviors mentioned under another heading are also related to reactive behaviors. Because thinking processes do not seem to work in people who act impulsively. Or they do not take responsibility for anything they do and constantly feel justified.

Thank you for the session, as interesting as always!

The subject of a lack of inner speech is quite bewildering, but adds an interesting puzzle piece to the topic of OP's. I did wonder, too, about asking an innocuous question to some people here and there, but then thought, what if now that the information is out in public due to the session, OP's might get a new program download of 'Whenever someone asks you whether you have inner speech, simply say "Why, of course, I have inner speech, who doesn't?"' - and there goes the opportunity to use this new clue for our detective work. Half joking here.

(Aiming) When you comment about a person that they are a great soul like you did with Jordan Peterson, how do you define a great soul?

A: How would you?

Q: (L) So how would you define it? Aiming?

(Aiming) No, it's a good question, but I was actually hoping the C's would give their answer. So let me think about it and I'll come back with an answer. I guess a great soul would be one with lots of knowledge, with a mission to help others, to help others learn, and to just help other people to grow their souls. Something along those lines. That's what I think. Yeah.

(L) All right, then. That wasn't hard, was it?

(Joe) I think it was probably related to the question of how can a great soul, which Jordan Peterson maybe fits the bill for, how can he... We know that he was programmed and stuff, right? They said in the last session that he was programmed during his coma, but the one thing that stands out is his attitude towards the situation in Gaza. You have a really clear cut...

(L) He has a HUGE block.

(Joe) ...example of someone, of one part of the country, literally just slaughtering people, wholesale, completely defenseless. So that's some bodacious programming where you take someone who is a great soul and turn them into that...

A: He will come to himself with horror eventually.

Q: (L) Well, I dunno...

(Niall) He better cry a lot.

(Joe) He better do a lot of crying.

(L) I mean, if the stuff that's going on hasn't brought somebody to themselves...

(Joe) He better come out and smack down those Zionists in a big way to make up for it.

Thanks, Joe, for backing up with the context to my question. When I was "called to the front" in my nervousness I forgot to further expand on it.

I do wonder when the time is that "he will come to himself with horror" and whether this will only be in 5D. I don't currently see how he'd even be able to handle it while still in 3D, given his long-lasting emotional instability. How do you process having been so callous, vicious and downright mad as he is currently behaving? That would be a tall order.

For some reason, with Peterson's case, it really hit me on an emotional level, how abysmally malicious and cunning 4D STS are in their operations: again, Peterson was once coined as a great soul by the C's, and then taken down by programming that swallowed him up into the dark side. Imagine you come here with a mission to do good, and end up being taken out and fail so utterly? Sure, no one ever said a 3D mission with the aim of serving others was easy, on the contrary, and also, I might have projected a too idealized image of him back then when I started listening to his lectures, given what has become apparent about his blind spots on different levels by now, and at the same time, I think, it's just always a tragedy to see somebody with the (original) potential to bring light into the world not only be taken out, but be made into their opposite. That's freakin' scary.

And while writing this post, I'm remembering something I've wanted to share here already, which could further explain why this information about 4D STS simply programming someone basically into oblivion like with Peterson affected me the way it has:

It was around the time of the session where the C's said a program change is underway. At this point, I'd already noticed that for a couple of weeks when I'd recite the Prayer of the Soul while falling asleep, suddenly, some words of it didn't come to mind and I'd have to make an effort to remember the correct words - and that, even though this prayer has been a constant companion for so many years. So much so that I'd even say it out loud in my dreams (as the dream character) when something started feeling off which curiously always resulted in warding off or dissolving the danger. And then, one very early morning, I suddenly sensed some sort of figure above and beside me to my bed and whispering to me the exact opposite words of the Prayer of the Soul! That scared the heck out of me, but once I saw it, it dissolved. Also, there was a dream in that same time frame where I was hearing something like Native American drums and humming words, but these were evil guys, and in the dream I sensed that what they were humming was an attempt at negative programming! You can imagine I started upping my awareness and made a point in being very vigilant and asking for protection, especially when going to sleep, and it hasn't occured again. It seems like I needed to see it so I could become aware of it, and once you know, you raise your defenses. And still, it's freakin' scary.

Back
Top Bottom