Session 6 July 2024

We are really so powerless? that our only choice is to flee?
For anyone that wants to save the body, yes. Run and flee.
But for anyone that wants to save the soul, you stand up, raise your hand at the incoming storm, and shout "you will not win here! i know you will destroy me! i know that i will die! but i will still stand on your way!".
Those that want to save their lives, will lose them. But those that will lose their lives in His Name, will inherit the Kingdom of God.

Because it is not the body that this battle is about.

I was contemplating on the inner dialogue concept. If OPs do not have one, how can we explain the presence of forethought and strategic manipulations by some psychopaths? I am thinking about my ex-husband. He is a very manipulative, controlling, highly successful surgeon. He can plan out the most elaborate scenarios to make sure things work out in his favor/wishful thinking. It's really quite amazing how successful he is at doing this. He, also, doesn't fit in with the idea of being a bad, unconcerned parent which has not been used to describe psychopaths by the group. However, he approaches parenting from a different perspective... he views the children as his 'property' to control and in order to do so must come across as a doting father to the world. He has basically formulated his idea of what he wants to project to the world of who he 'is'. Wouldn't the meticulously planned forethought require the utilization of inner thinking? Some options I have considered for how this could be include: the work of 4D STS beings 'planting' those manipulations into his head or, maybe, he is not an OP, but a souled individual who is further along the STS path??? Any thoughts?

Just thinking out loud - not sure we can conclude that all OPs don't have an internal dialogue. Maybe some OPs don't have an internal dialogue, and maybe some of them do, depending. From what I recall, one way to define an OP is that they don't have access to the higher centres.

A: Quite closely. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are “produced in effect” by stealing that energy from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being is, in effect, perceiving a mirror of their own soul when they ascribe “soul qualities” to such beings.

Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?

A: No. The “sexual center” corresponds to the solar plexus.
Lower moving center - basal chakra
Lower emotional - sexual chakra
Lower intellectual - throat chakra
Higher emotional - heart chakra
Higher intellectual - crown chakra

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or “third eye” chakra?

A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.

My guess is that OPs are probably not all the same. Some may be starting to develop these connections to the higher centres while here in 3D, especially if they suffer a lot and have some contact with good people who can transmit higher influences. So some may get their first taste of the capability for genuine personal reflection, conscience, and inner dialogue, and start soul evolution in this life. Again, just a guess.

The research into personality disorders claims that there's some degree of interior mental activity or belief structure for every personality disorder. Is that correct, though? Or is it an error of the psychologists? Maybe they can't understand that someone may not have any inner dialogue, or not have any inner life at all? I think the closest the DSM-V has come to this conclusion is with regards to severe schizoid types. They are the only disorder defined by a distinct lack of interiority. From Personality Disorders in Modern Life:

Although current theories are speculative, the role that biological factors play in the schizoid personality probably becomes stronger as the disorder becomes more extreme. Because the capacity for a rich emotional life seems so fundamental to human nature, the notion that schizoids suffer some constitutional deficit of emotional capacity provides a simple and compelling explanation for other characteristics of the disorder. Although many introverts are relatively asocial, they nevertheless have numerous interests and a rich inner life.

In contrast, extreme schizoids seem impervious to all emotion—even anger, depression, and anxiety—not just to joy and pleasure. Lacking a capacity to experience pleasure and pain, schizoids feel little reinforcement or punishment from the normal activities of human life. They fail to attach to caretakers, find later interpersonal relationships unrewarding, and develop few interests or hobbies, just like Leonard, the librarian. In fact, schizoids have no motivation to think about anything at all. Because emotion and motivation are usually seen as possessing a physical component, they seem chronically under-reactive or under-aroused, completely lacking energy and initiative.

Although this above doesn't seem to apply to that girl in the video. She seems to have learned to be bright, shiny, happy - but maybe it's all just mimicry, and there's actually not much going on inside her. Which is super weird to consider.

Basically, I'm not sure how OPs and personality disorders relate to each other. So I'm not sure if there's a clear cut answer to the question about your ex and his status, either. What's conclusive is that learning to spot pathological behaviour in others is key. And then also getting some distance from those people as a next step. Even more important (for me at least) is ridding myself of that sort of behaviour, too.

That looks like the safest bet IMO, to focus on the behaviour. Because it gets the job done whether they are OPs or 'souls in struggle'. Either way they're an energy drain.

I know that when I first learned about OPs, I put on my Organic Portal Goggles © and started looking very hard at certain people in my life. It helped me get out of a very bad situation. I went through the same thing when I first started learning about personality disorders, too. It has been a fun yet horrifying time applying the DMS-V to my past and seeing what an absolute nest of snakes I used to live in. It's been a good but difficult process of emotional release.

What do you suppose it means to be "in" 4D?

There's a thread about it here:

Hint - nobody has a clue!

This is another interesting video of a guy (the host) discovering and being really surprised that people can have inner monologues, admitting that he doesn’t, and what he describes what’s going on in his mind, it’s almost the same the girl from the other video describes.

Q: (L) I think there are so many possibilities, and I think that 4D and all the other rest of it is so strange that we can't even conceive of the strangeness of it. I mean, just think about the distance between us and 2D critters, and then imagine something exponential to that between us and 4D. I mean, Ra said we can't even plumb the depths of 4D mentation and all that sort of thing. So we ain't at the top of the food chain anymore! All right, so that's the last question.
2D critters can understand some things as well as humans, or better. Like judging some emotions, preventing events, and sensing death and illness. It was even mentioned that they are more developed in the sense of using telepathy, which humans experience sometimes but have already forgotten while developing language. And I think it might be the difference, like the Organic Portals were supposed to help with the 2D/3D transition. We developed things during it, and after the transition, we evolved towards 4D. One of the things might be thinking with words, using a monologue, etc. Animals don't have monologue because they don't have words, Organic Portals are something in between. But I guess it's all, they're always going to be what they are. Karens, etc. Or, simply, 'regular people'. There's no possibility of developing, it's like they're at their highest and lowest, which means mediocre. But if it's 50%... well, in some situations, it might be all the people you've had around were OPs. That's weird. But perhaps subconsciously, we always think of them as aliens, lizard servants, etc. Maybe it doesn't have to be like that, i.e. not always? More likely? IDK. Can they just be regular people, not exactly Karens or the bombing bots from Matrix 4? But honestly, most people, even fine people, are kind of predictable in their way of thinking, even if that way of thinking is logical. There aren't many exceptions from the norm.
Well, apart from that, 4D is not only about STS. It's something I like to imagine as a parallel, higher dimension with its own rules. Sometimes I feel it, and maybe sometimes I notice it in some way. But I don't really have to force myself to understand it. I probably don't understand all the laws governing our density or all of its aspects. Experiencing reality does not always involve rationally understanding it. Sometimes it's intuition, instinct, or the senses. Including 6th. And we are STS, we eat animals, but there are also animals, also edible ones, that we do not eat but feed. So fourth-density beings' relationship with us doesn't have to be just being at the top of the food chain with us as food. Although technically speaking, even if we like something in the sense of sympathy, we feed off it emotionally. It's a bit finicky, though. For example, helping us through 6th density is some kind of lesson for them, a form of 3rd density experience, or the transition to 4th density perceived from the 6th density perspective. As they say, they serve themselves by serving others. From this point of view, service to oneself can be service to others through service to oneself. For example, a cat is kept to hunt mice by people who generally serve themselves, but it's also fed. Well, these are philosophical considerations. Supposedly in higher densities, i.e., this is probably what the alleged Age of Aquarius was supposed to be, not necessarily fourth density, everything is understood less intellectually. So again, a little bit back to the source of this ID.

This is another interesting video of a guy (the host) discovering and being really surprised that people can have inner monologues, admitting that he doesn’t, and what he describes what’s going on in his mind, it’s almost the same the girl from the other video describes.

I think he just means he's more expressive and extrovert so he would be a guy talking all the time and being in action all the time instead of sitting and thinking. But we behave kinda Bladerunner now lol

Thank you for another fascinating session, what a goldmine of information! :wizard: :flowers:

There was a post somewhere on the forum a few years ago about a guy who shared his experience of starting to think in words in his adulthood, he actually remembered the moment when he started thinking in words and was shocked what a difference it made. I guess it could corroborate that sometimes the soul doesn't seat into the body until adulthood.

There also was a conversation about the phenomenon of thinking without words, or even visualisation in the Organic Portals thread (here for example), but when that conversation was unfolding I thought that maybe SOME OPs didn't have the ability to think in words or visualise. But in this session A Jay said it was 30-50%, which means it's all OPs. Wow :shock:

And the scary part for me is that this is not something that's easy to pick up on in everyday conversations. Or maybe it goes to show how rarely conversations delve into topics that would reveal the difference in reality processing.

I don't know if it's the same thing, but I bumped into this short thread from 2007 that may be relevant where the following excerpt is quoted:

So one may not "easily think in words" but still be able to produce word-based works of art. I guess it goes to show that Gurdjieff was right when he said that our art is mechanical too, and there is nothing of higher order in it.

Sorry, "OPs"?

It’s absolutely unfathomable to me that a person can function without being able to think through what they’re going to say in their head before speaking out loud!

An interesting variation of the question might be, “Do you run through what you’re going to say before you write or text conversationally?” Because to me it’s basically the same thing. I don’t just start typing, nor do I try it out loud beforehand. I think it through in my head (and yes, it’s in my own voice!)😄

I mean, imagine I’m typing here at 3am, and my wife says, “Who are you talking to?”😂

Last edited:
Thank you for this fascinating session! My mind is blown. I’ve been contemplating for hours after reading it how one would go about posing the organic portal question.

Would you ask do you think in words or pictures? Or just, do you have an inner dialogue? But then an OP could just lie and say yes if they don’t understand the question. Or words could be beamed into their head to make them think that they think in words. I am just spinning from this session! LOL

But really, the interview with the girl is so telling. She is like an exact replica of my boyfriend’s sister. They are like computers, there’s no depth. I wonder if any OPs read for enjoyment?

It just blows my mind that people are in every facet of our lives, in physics and engineering and programming and medical science, and half of them don’t have an inner dialogue. They are just blank until they need to do something. That is the most bizarre thing to me.

And @dani souled people can be evil and act horrifically too. So your ex might not be an OP, he might just be a self-serving a**hole. I think in order to maintain control a lot of people ending up treating their children like property when it comes to custody. They believe they deserve the children because they’ve put in x amount of time and money into them.

(Z...) In the last session, it was asked, "Is there some kind of cosmic law about consuming the young of other creatures?" And the answer was "Close". Does this mean we should refrain from eating all baby animals like piglets, lamb, veal, etc.?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, is there a follow up for that?

(Joe) There's a contradiction there.

A: Each case is individual. Network to work out the "rules".

May be it has to be born, breathe life on its own, separated individual.

Just thinking out loud - not sure we can conclude that all OPs don't have an internal dialogue. Maybe some OPs don't have an internal dialogue, and maybe some of them do, depending. From what I recall, one way to define an OP is that they don't have access to the higher centres.

My guess is that OPs are probably not all the same. Some may be starting to develop these connections to the higher centres while here in 3D, especially if they suffer a lot and have some contact with good people who can transmit higher influences. So some may get their first taste of the capability for genuine personal reflection, conscience, and inner dialogue, and start soul evolution in this life. Again, just a guess.
I like your guess and I’m on the same page as you. OP’s are great teachers, and I’m sure they are also great students.
Who doesn’t learn by copying someone else when they’re learning how to learn?

Some interesting stuff in this one.

The fact OP's react strictly to external stimuli and are not truly sentient is something I wish more people knew about. A general understanding of psychopathy in the public would do so much to help them understand why whats going on is going on. Every time I see someone trying to understand how a person who is blatantly one of them is acting the way they are.. extremists, actors, politicians, etc.. I feel sympathetic because they don't understand that these people simply don't have the hardware to rationalize. As far as I can tell the only function they have is to feed, in whatever form that sustenance comes in. Perhaps the more ordinary ones have different configurations, or the external stimuli effects the way they turn out.

It is truly demonic that these agencies that control our lives are helmed by people that aren't even self aware.. and are being lead like cattle by 4th D.. What is just as concerning is that at this point I would think a large majority of the world's wealth is in the hands of the soulless or the highly self serving souls at the top of the food chain.

Hopefully this ominous meeting is something that accelerates everything.. its getting real exhausting watching all of this and feeling so helpless.. even the people who I know that are aware of these things at a surface level are still far too demoralized and apathetic to do anything about it.

Thing's are getting real bizarre out there.. Hope everyone is holding up. Thanks for the session.

Q: (L) Does it mean that from our perspective they're going to effect, or make some nefarious plans in the direction of greater control of human beings?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Is it because there is too much resistance against the increasing control, or not enough?
A: Not enough for balance.
Q: (L) So, based on things you've said in the past, does that mean there needs to be more suffering so that more people wake up?
A: Close.

I’ve been trying to untangle this in my head & I mentioned earlier in this thread that it seems to me that people are waking up, but whether they have the internal strength to resist tyranny might be another matter. But perhaps more/worse/intense suffering changes something internally (hard times create strong men etc.)- creating more fertile soil in terms of the Parable of the Sower, which was mentioned in the 18 September 2021 session below. Laura mentions one interpretation of the Parable of the Sower is that there are different types of humans by their very nature - perhaps referring to those with an internal monologue & those without (emphases mine):

Laura said:
Session date: 18 September 2021
(L) […]I feel the need for a session because things are so strange. I feel this building sensation of inner stress - like a tension. Waiting for the other shoe to drop. Something like that. So, what's going on?
A: Now would be a good time to ponder the lessons contained in the Parable of the Sower.
[Summary]

The Parable of the Sower (sometimes called the Parable of the Soils) is a parable of Jesus found in Matthew 13:1–23, Mark 4:1–20, Luke 8:4–15 and the extra-canonical Gospel of Thomas.[1]

Again Jesus began to teach by the lake. The crowd that gathered around him was so large that he got into a boat and sat in it out on the lake, while all the people were along the shore at the water’s edge. He taught them many things by parables, and in his teaching said: “Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants, so that they did not bear grain. Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, some multiplying thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times.”

Then Jesus said, “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”
Laura said:
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that,“‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’”

Then Jesus said to them, “Don’t you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable? The farmer sows the word. Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them. Others, like seed sown on rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy. But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful. Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop—some thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times what was sown.”
Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, I wrote about it in From Paul to Mark. There was somebody who was giving a really interesting interpretation whose work I cited. It was his deduction from his analysis of the text that the Parable of the Sower was one of the secrets of the Kingdom of God which was that there were different types of human beings and that they simply were that way by their very nature. But at the same time, the wiles of the devil were always working, too. So there are people of different types. Any further comment on that? We can discuss it on the forum.
Laura said:
A: These are the times that try men's souls. And perhaps now you can understand the full meaning of that statement. Some souls do not do well under stress and pressure and the human system is constructed to alleviate stress by whatever means necessary.

Q: (L) Well, I guess that's pretty much a description of what we see around us.

(Andromeda) That's something I've been thinking a lot about lately, actually.

(L) Most people simply can't handle the stress or pressure, and they make whatever rationalizations they need to themselves to give up or change their course or to justify whatever... Anything to get rid of their stress, any kind of feeling bad.

(Joe) Is getting vaccinated one way that people are alleviating that stress?

A: Indeed.

Q: (Pierre) And this tension I think is this divide between those kinds of souls and the other ones. The chasm is widening because I think the vaccine reinforces this way of wishfully thinking.

(Joe) Just believing a lie does that.
Edit: clarity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom