Session 6 July 2024

" Are the people unable to have inner speech " , should be " Are THERE people unable (...)" , wrong question and answer afaik.

Ops correct, I did a typo, but nevertheless even with the typo, the connection between inner speech and Organic Portals that it gave is interesting. Is not a followed question to the other, since I closed the chat and then opened it a bit after and the previous info was already gone.

Q: (L) So, now, hlat:

(hlat) On the subject of the two hats in 2019, the event was related to a timeline merge that was characterized as good and the result of current events of a positive nature, whereas three years later, it was characterized as a negative sign of 4D STS attack. Was the first answer skewed? And if so, by whom?

A: No. Refer to discussion about suffering at the beginning of this session

you know I've been thinking about this ever since that thread came up and the conclusion i came is that framing something as "good for us" may be one reason, be it on divination or in general because we have no control over other's free will it's almost impossible to determine what's good for someone else and it will bite your ass back more often than not, see it's hard to define us, us could be your pet, your kantekkian aunt sitting next room or whatever so certainly "us" need to suffer from some perspective but not necessarily you the person seeking answers.

Much thanks for another deep session, it'll take me a couple of reads to fully take it all in, but on first impression I'm a little pensive. If the Quorum are convening for the first time since 1984, well that's gotta mean something socially explosive is being prepared. There's no real point trying to second guess things like this, but it sure helps to keep oneself well informed in all areas now. We've been warned to be prepared for chaos and suffering on an unprecedented scale. I cannot help but surmise that a lot of peeps are gonna be checking out soon.

If I recall correctly the Quorum is a mostly "alien" collective, with a small human contingent. It would appear to me that they are a reflection of the world body politic, only more 4d and more evil of course. And as the Cs stated, there simply isn't enough of us to stem the alien/psychopathic tide, and of course then you've got key influencers like JBP turning to the dark side too, which is tragic if you think about it. He was initially quite the ally for us, how useful he would have been in the times to come? I guess we'll never know now.

This is a timely session for me, I've been musing on the question posed by Joe in a recent thread. Do we make a difference? Is what we do, any of us, actually important in the objective sense? I've only skimmed that thread so far, but it struck a chord with me. As a collective with awareness of the 4d/hyperdimensional subject, cognisant of psychopathology in myriad forms, along with a novel take on Christianity, well I think what we do could be crucial in the years to come. Basically the lamp has to remain lit regardless of whether we are acknowledged by people in large numbers or not.

And stuff like all this is beginning to gnaw at me. In terms of global reach, what are we? Well, not enough evidently. But that leads me to think that we will nevertheless have a vital part to play in what is to come. Someone has to be present to bear witness to, and to acknowledge objective reality. It's really not so hard to see the "bad guys" in our world, is it? And the worst bit is the sheer injustice of it all. All my life I've seethed at injustice in our world, and I await the day when the UK/US/Israel get to "pay the piper". This day in particular has been a long time coming. Over 100k murdered in Gaza, after the "Hannibal Directive" event of Oct 7th. And still people are buying the MSM talking points, and not joining the dots? Completely bloody infuriating.

Anyway, rant over. And thanks to you all, both at the chateau and on here at the forum, for continuing to "fight the good fight", regardless of the odds. We do make a difference.

(L) And so those elements relate to the technological aspect of it, is that correct?
In a supposed man in black reveal I once found, it was mentioned that alien technology is very customary, like almost everything is created for the task directly. That's why it's always difficult to reverse-engineer it. And I think it can also be a sign of the 4D-3D transition, like in 4D it's more by wish, and here it manifests as more permanent and specific. The common feature was the adaptation to the situation and task, which is a good reflection of the level of development as the ability to adapt

(Joe) Is basic hormone replacement therapy like testosterone and estrogen for men and women generally a good idea in later life, as those levels tend to drop off?
A: Yes.
I tried this a couple of times, overseas, where it's legal and available over the counter, its fabulous! Aches and pains evaporate as does any brain fog. Fat melts, shirts tighten across the chest, shorts loosen. Does help downstairs? A little but it won't turn 50 back to 20! However it puts a spring in your in step in every other way! Does it turn you into a monster? If you're a monster to begin with it would probably make you worse but for most men it's a fantastic pick me up as long as you don't overdo it. Unsurprisingly many western nations frown upon such things, my country bans it and is obsessed with injecting mRNA into to every living thing.
(Z...) In the last session, it was asked, "Is there some kind of cosmic law about consuming the young of other creatures?" And the answer was "Close". Does this mean we should refrain from eating all baby animals like piglets, lamb, veal, etc.?
A: No.
That's good to hear, looks like Bambi is still on the menu rather than his dad who gets rather tough and gamey as he ages! My friend's dogs do appreciate him though! Chital yearling is very similar to veal, the backstraps and tenderloins have the texture of liver but taste like veal, exquisite!
I don't know if anybody is spending time looking at dinosaurs, but I've spent a lot of time looking at dinosaurs. And I really love it when they do the picture of the dinosaur and then they put a picture of a human next to them, so you can see the scale of these things. And I mean, how the heck...? Like the Brontosaurus. He's got this long skinny neck, and he's got this big mound of a body, and these legs bigger than elephants, of course, because they are way bigger than elephants, and they got this little mouth! I mean, how did they consume enough food...?
(Andromeda) Especially vegetation.
Q: (L) ...to serve their nutritional needs to grow, much less, to get around and support themselves, and do anything, and especially if they were supposedly cold-blooded? It's just staggering.
No need to read the Dinosaur Heresies but in it the author states that they were probably warm blooded and used rocks or gastroliths in muscular gizzards to do most of their 'chewing' much like modern birds. They also had large, warm microbe-filled vessels within to extract the most out of their food. Maybe the plants back then had more nutrition? Who knows?

Interesting session, thanks!

Ra/Quo mentioned this group consensus thing on the need to lower lifespans in order to give the inhabitants here a little more push. Usually thru massive death and destruction... same with the Native Americans and so many others who don't wake up and move on... who don't face reality. If the Quroum is 4d, we know the C's have mentioned 5d or 6d groups doing similar monitoring/overseeing... one of them around Saturn wasn't it? We have those underground types trying to influence the artistic types that end up producing things like The Wizard of Oz, the Matrix or Harry Potter.
As above, so below as we work under that veil until we work our way out. If that Qurom is 4d, then they are being influenced from above as well. Pain does seem to be the only catalyst that works here in purgatory.

My impression of the Quorum is that it is UN type body with STO leanings, but with a mixture of different constituents. Just like Putin, Netanyahu, and Klaus Schwab can give speeches and gain a following at the UN, some members of the Quorum may also be members of the Consortium, Orion Union, Galactic Confederation, and what have you. Its purpose is to deescalate conflicts and present a quorum where different interests can be discussed and agreed upon, hence the name. Since the Orion Union and Confederation are ideological antipodes and probably possess something akin to mutually assured destruction and neither want the Earth to be completely ruined for different reasons, it is in their best interests to have some kind of dialog. 4D STS wants to create their perfect souled slave race and is willing to go to almost any extreme to perfect that transhumanist dystopia, while 4D STO wants to pursue the expansion of consciousness through the preservation of freewill. I think the 4D STS argument was that the lack of resistance demonstrates that the freewill of Earth is aligned with the Orion Union, and therefore STO forces have no business being here and should withdraw. In response, 4D STO came to an agreement with them to allow them to do whatever they want, with the proviso that assistance and protection would still be rendered to isolated groups that were sufficiently aligned with Confederation principles, ensuring that their respective plans don't cause them to trip over one another. In this context, the tribulations that will be unleashed now that 4D STS has carte blanche over the general direction of humanity can be seen as providing catalyst to both STS and STO polarities.

Yes, I'm asking for opinions on what that would look like since it's a group decision.
Not necessarily a group decision, at this juncture of space/time it’s available for all because it is the closing/completion of the grand cycle. In the ‘past’ there have been points of time (mini waves??) according to Ra where individuals who were polarised enough, either sts or sto, where they could be ‘harvested’ to the next density.

I was contemplating on the inner dialogue concept. If OPs do not have one, how can we explain the presence of forethought and strategic manipulations by some psychopaths? I am thinking about my ex-husband. He is a very manipulative, controlling, highly successful surgeon. He can plan out the most elaborate scenarios to make sure things work out in his favor/wishful thinking. It's really quite amazing how successful he is at doing this. He, also, doesn't fit in with the idea of being a bad, unconcerned parent which has not been used to describe psychopaths by the group. However, he approaches parenting from a different perspective... he views the children as his 'property' to control and in order to do so must come across as a doting father to the world. He has basically formulated his idea of what he wants to project to the world of who he 'is'. Wouldn't the meticulously planned forethought require the utilization of inner thinking? Some options I have considered for how this could be include: the work of 4D STS beings 'planting' those manipulations into his head or, maybe, he is not an OP, but a souled individual who is further along the STS path??? Any thoughts?
Well , consider this , OP's + Psychopaths , as mirrors , of potentially souled humans ( on the other side ) , if context and an "individual's" actions fall on either side , act appropriately . ( anything else is tryna find needles in haystacks ) , my 2 cents.

Thanks so much for the very interesting session!

As they pointed out in the session, the perception was kinda different, since time is relative and it seems perception of it depends on the cosmic environment the earth is at the moment we are referring to.
A different cosmic environment could have meant different gravity (amongst other things), resulting in a warping or bending time itself (ie dilation or contraction), which might lead to those huge lifespans.

It's all so weird.. Reminded me of this thing the C's said once:

Q: (L) Look at the Mayans... they counted in base 20. (T) Once you remove all references to time, it slows down and eventually stops. (J) Yes, look at what happens to those who are in sensory deprivation chambers. (T) Exactly. (L) An imploding infinity, so to speak.

A: If you were out in space, you might sleep for thousands of years or remain "awake" for millions of "years."

Q: (T) This refers back to Frank's explanation of floating in space along with how time might be perceived without reference points.

A: It really does not matter, because you would not be under the same illusion that "Time" even exists.

In the above quote they seem to be talking about time perception being greatly altered when the time reference (of being on a spinning planet etc) is removed. This is along a different track, but the above quote in combination with the new comments about ancient peoples' lifespans, also reminds me of what they said about how our DNA was altered by the lizzies:

Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?

A: It was added to all simultaneously.

Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?

A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

They don't mention perception of time there, just physical changes, advent of "jealousy", etc, but still it's interesting..

Q: (L) Okay, there were this many people on the planet, how did they effect this change on all of them?

A: Light wave alteration.

Q: (L) And light waves, actual light waves, affect DNA?

A: Yes.

If we traveled out into space I guess we would be in a different cosmic light environment than we are down here on the planet. In material terms our solar system/galaxy/etc are always moving, moving through different regions of space, maybe being bathed in different qualities of light (on a massive scale/timespan). I guess light is omnidirectional so rather than being like floating in a sea with different regions of qualities of water, the different regions of light would be based on the distance from their sources... And all the changes the C's have said will come with the arrival of the Wave. No concrete thoughts, it's all stuff the C's have said before, I'm just pondering..

~

About the big cats..
If you read the account of the witness of the Lake District big cat sighting (the basis of the question in this particular session), you find that the witness who took the swab from the sheep carcass was an enthusiast of big cats generally. A member of the public which would have had some prior expectations about what she was going to witness when she came upon the scene.
This idea may have entered the public consciousness in such a way in the UK that it interacts with the window faller phenomenon and influences it to manifest as black panthers. The question is, if all the sightings were window fallers then did the first one influence the second, then the third, and so on? There was never a real escaped big cat living wild to form this idea in the national consciousness, or was it influenced by stories of temporarily escaped zoo animals, however rare that might be?

Fascinating! About the possibility of the first one influencing the rest, maybe it works like the grooving of a channel? Or maybe the repeated big-cat-ness of the UK windowfallers is because of something more abstract, something in the environmental/genetic makeup of people who live there just happens to make things manifest in that form.. It all reminds me of something from a 1991 fiction book, Imajica by English author Clive Barker, in which there are creatures called "Gek-a-Gek" whose description sounds something sort of like big black alien cats, who in the story manifest in London as servants of dark powers, summoned from the "In Ovo", a sort of dark sea of potential which exists between different realities (sounds sort of like what the C's have described as the "thought plane"). That book is filled with many phantasmagorical creatures, but the Gek-a-Gek seem like Clive Barker's favourite for some reason, they feature heavily so they stuck in my mind, I've always associated them with the UK big black cat phenomena..

[edit] BTW, there have been several sightings of big black cats around where I live in Australia, apparently! They are the only paranormal type thing I've heard of since I've lived here...

Back
Top Bottom