Session 6 July 2024

As they pointed out in the session, the perception was kinda different, since time is relative and it seems perception of it depends on the cosmic environment the earth is at the moment we are referring to.
So, it could be the case that for a person living thousands of years back then, time was perceived differently, in other words, what we think of 6000 years in todays days, it could have been perceived differently in the past. Perhaps a person living that long would have perceived the same “amount of time” that a person living 120 years in today’s days or something like that.
It could also explain how they managed to keep their civilisation going for so many centuries! It's something that always amazed me, that Atlantis lasted this long. Today we hardly know what was going on 5000 years ago.

Yes, and how interesting that precisely at this moment of history, in which we have learned about OPs, as well as having so much information about cognitive sciences and psychology, artificial intelligence appears on the scene, and clarifies for us what a machine can do that we used to think was only a thing of the human soul - forcing us to reconsider what actually is the domain of the soul and what not. As amazing as it is, the computer is just doing complex math, which can be represented as the plotting of points on a graph you mentioned above, all of which is mapped into words or images, and most of the times the end result makes sense to the user! Even when the machine gets no meaning from it at all! For the computer, it's all numbers, and it has no idea what the image it generates actually represents, or what the words it's producing actually stand for. It's just the most probable correct response to your question or request, based on the super-complex model it was trained on.

It can surely illustrate a little about the inner life of an OP - or any mechanical human function for the matter, OP or not. And I'm not saying OPs understand nothing and there's no meaning at all for them. The Cs did say that past a certain level of intelligence, everyone (or everything?) had a sort of consciousness, even if transient or rudimentary, and whatever that consciousness is in the case of OPs, it does take lessons back to its soul pool after death, right? Surely that's 'meaningful'.

Anyway, it comes to show how the brain (the biological super computer) is quite capable of doing a whole lot of tasks that were previously thought of as exclusive of the soul or consciousness. As you say, art is one case. Much of it is just rearranging previously existing items - not actual creativity (think pop music for an obvious example). And of course, this says a lot not just about OPs, but about souled people as well, since they have brains too and the capacity to do almost anything required for life in 3D in a purely mechanical way.

Fascinating stuff!
Yeah! And that, if nothing else, shows you how mechanical we really have become as a species. We can essentially automate a huge swath of what we used to call thinking. And probably a huge percentage of jobs, or at least a good percentage of any given job, which would be a good thing and liberate us from monotony if we didn’t live in a dystopia where the only outcome in this scenario is complete dependence on the government hand-outs aka “universal basic income”. In fact, if we look at how quickly these things are advancing - we are probably looking at massive job replacements in the next 5-10 years, possibly even the majority of them. And those that remain will be greatly supplemented where 1 person can do the job of 10 by automating the time consuming parts that don’t require true creativity. Which means even for those jobs that remain, 90% of current employees won’t be needed for the same level of productivity.

So even ignoring every other sign of the times that points to massive societal disruption in the near future, even if none of them existed, this one is approaching like a freight train.

That part of the session about the frequency fence being one reason people aren’t getting together and building communities is about to become even more prescient. Unless we figure this out and soon, it is not at all outrageous to predict that very soon we will all end up (at the very least!) unemployed in government housing and relying on a stipend to survive. And we won’t bite the hand that feeds us. And you can’t go on strike because that only works when you have any kind of leverage by walking out of your job en masse and having an economic impact. If your skills are useless/automated and your survival depends on the mercy of the elite to feed and house you, you have no leverage, you’re literally a “useless eater” as they already call you anyway. Without a plan B to survive outside of such a dependence, we will find ourselves in a very precarious situation.

So I don’t want to be alarmist or anything, but as I said, even without ice age or comets or the Wave, we have a very difficult to ignore technological dystopia approaching incredibly fast. And while Reddit and other futurist and post-humanist communities are filled with people salivating at having all this free time while living off of UBI (universal basic income), they don’t have a clue about the psychopathic evil system that they think will gladly feed and sustain them without demanding anything in return. They literally think technology will enable free lunch, and the government and corporations will take care of them like beloved pets.

We know the true nature of these powers, and that there is no free lunch, and if you think there is, you are lunch. And that actually means those salivating futurists are “out to lunch” and by the time they realize their predicament they will be in no position to rebel.

So all I’m saying, frequency fence or not, lack of faith in this group and the C’s or not, but kicking this particular can down the road just sounds like a terrible idea even just looking at the direction mainstream technology is going and the obvious implications.

I don’t know about you but I’d rather live on a farm with my fellow forumites, working together, eating from the land, and not depending on a bunch of psychopaths for permission to live. I’d rather have a cigarette on the porch with Scottie while dinner is on the stove than whatever insect based Soylent green the AI managed cities will be eating while huddling around their single room in a smoggy dystopian hellhole.

Last edited:
When I read that, it reminded me of ChatGPT and how it only "thinks" when you prompt it and isn't capable of any internal monologue. The output *is* the thoughts. It has some sort of semantic map of language and concepts in its neural network,
Yeah, I also like the idea of comparing OP way of thinking to language models/neural networks.

Speaking of OPs, the concept is becoming popular! Twitter just showed me this from Alex Jones:

I've searched a little more and it looks that the video I've posted went viral 4 years ago and started a series of responses, topic indeed has increasing popularity since then.

Here are some other potential "testimonies" if someone is interested - I haven't watched it all, they mainly revolve around the concept of Aphantasia ( Aphantasia - Wikipedia ) and because of later publication their credibility may not be certain.

What it's like living without an inner monologue
My husband doesn’t have an inner monologue 🤯
I have no inner voice/ monologue
Quiet Mind Inside - Youtube Channel
What It Is Like To Not Have An Internal Monologue

About the inner dialogue:

It is ironic that for some people there is too much of it and that it is actually useful to quiet it down - in order to go deeper in meditation, for example. According to Theun Mares, the inner dialogue is what holds our assemblage point in place and to make it more fluid, it is necessary to quiet the inner dialogue.

My own experience is that the inner dialogue becomes less frenzied and quieter the more we heal emotionally and "deprogram" ourselves (limiting beliefs and such). But it is nevertheless quite difficult to fully quiet the mind for an extended period of time, even in meditation.

Last edited:
Regarding inner monologue , OP's are characterized as external persons, by gnosis, there's no there there , it's always , somewhere else. Like say , trying to make a character analysis of "one" is akin to try and grab a fisfull of water. ( thanks for the session )

Yeah! And that, if nothing else, shows you how mechanical we really have become as a species. We can essentially automate a huge swath of what we used to call thinking. And probably a huge percentage of jobs, or at least a good percentage of any given job, which would be a good thing and liberate us from monotony if we didn’t live in a dystopia where the only outcome in this scenario is complete dependence on the government hand-outs aka “universal basic income”. In fact, if we look at how quickly these things are advancing - we are probably looking at massive job replacements in the next 5-10 years, possibly even the majority of them. And those that remain will be greatly supplemented where 1 person can do the job of 10 by automating the time consuming parts that don’t require true creativity. Which means even for those jobs that remain, 90% of current employees won’t be needed for the same level of productivity.

So even ignoring every other sign of the times that points to massive societal disruption in the near future, even if none of them existed, this one is approaching like a freight train.

That part of the session about the frequency fence being one reason people aren’t getting together and building communities is about to become even more prescient. Unless we figure this out and soon, it is not at all outrageous to predict that very soon we will all end up (at the very least!) unemployed in government housing and relying on a stipend to survive. And we won’t bite the hand that feeds us. And you can’t go on strike because that only works when you have any kind of leverage by walking out of your job en masse and having an economic impact. If your skills are useless/automated and your survival depends on the mercy of the elite to feed and house you, you have no leverage, you’re literally a “useless eater” as they already call you anyway. Without a plan B to survive outside of such a dependence, we will find ourselves in a very precarious situation.

So I don’t want to be alarmist or anything, but as I said, even without ice age or comets or the Wave, we have a very difficult to ignore technological dystopia approaching incredibly fast. And while Reddit and other futurist and post-humanist communities are filled with people salivating at having all this free time while living off of UBI (universal basic income), they don’t have a clue about the psychopathic evil system that they think will gladly feed and sustain them without demanding anything in return. They literally think technology will enable free lunch, and the government and corporations will take care of them like beloved pets.

We know the true nature of these powers, and that there is no free lunch, and if you think there is, you are lunch. And that actually means those salivating futurists are “out to lunch” and by the time they realize their predicament they will be in no position to rebel.

So all I’m saying, frequency fence or not, lack of faith in this group and the C’s or not, but kicking this particular can down the road just sounds like a terrible idea even just looking at the direction mainstream technology is going and the obvious implications.

I don’t know about you but I’d rather live on a farm with my fellow forumites, working together, eating from the land, and not depending on a bunch of psychopaths for permission to live. I’d rather have a cigarette on the porch with Scottie while dinner is on the stove than whatever insect based Soylent green the AI managed cities will be eating while huddling around their single room in a smoggy dystopian hellhole.
I'm with you, I'd rather be living in or near a Pauline community.

I don't know how far we're going to go with AI, but the Cs said that "best laid plan fail" and that one day, our satellites would get fried. And it may not be our most pressing problem. If the program change is a nasty virus that kills or incapacitate large parts of the working force, it's going to be a rough. AI will not be advanced enough in a few months time to soften the blow.

(Niall) I've been wondering about them. Why did many supporters of Biden appear to suddenly realize that he's senile during or immediately following the last presidential debate?

A: Because the media gave tacit permission.
It's more than tacit now. The leftist media is now swamped with articles leaning negative, as well as many defending failing memory as unrelated to decision-making capability (must be some new "science" behind that claim) and "normal, not dementia" - but at least they're saying it out loud and putting it in print. Those still defending Biden are looking more and more ridiculous.

1720733254056.png

Last edited:
About the inner dialogue:

It is ironic that for some people there is too much of it and that it is actually useful to quiet it down - in order to go deeper in meditation, for example. According to Theun Mares, the inner dialogue is what holds our assemblage point in place and to make it more fluid, it is necessary to quiet the inner dialogue.

My own experience is that the inner dialogue becomes less frenzied and quieter the more we heal emotionally and "deprogram" ourselves (limiting beliefs and such). But it is nevertheless quite difficult to fully quiet the mind for an extended period of time, even in meditation.
Personal impression , ( from eh , following gnosis ) you can get to a point that you actually feel movement . :-)

I'm with you, I'd rather be living in or near a Pauline community.
In one of Jay and Laura's podcasts, she said there are many of those around the world. I can't remember which podcast. But in any case, I'd be interested in joining forces with a group of people. I've been wanting to leave the city forever. I'm still relatively young and have enough strength left to work physically as long as it's moderate. My father's side were genetically "strong" people. I especially love taking care of animals and cooking. I would like my children to have the chance to know what it is like to live in the countryside, have more freedom, explore, and learn new things by "doing", away from the screens.
I'm an information hoarder and have stored on hard drives more than 1Gb of all the homesteading information possible to survive: professional organic farming, permaculture, animal care, home repairs, herbal remedies, etc.
I said hoarding: I've stored it but haven't had time to learn it yet 🤣 I just can't do it all alone.

Just one suggestion on the humidity problem, you could turn it to your advantage. I am sure you know about dehumidifiers, but you can use the same principle to make super clean water (no dissolved chemicals, drugs, other pollutants) while lowering your humidity at the same time. I have been using them for years for my water as I consider it the safest supply since you are essentially starting with air and then using multiple stages of filtration (carbon, reverse osmosis) just in case anything sneaks in with the water (for instance if you are sometimes not so diligent with cleaning the prefilter, microorganisms will collect over time at the first stage due to the water being collected on the initial carbon filter). I used to use an Ecoloblue (unfortunately out of business now) and got a Nube (which is practically the same design with a few modifications) when I moved to South America. Stick a few of these around the house and you can generate healthy clean water while also reducing the humidity. The more humidity you have the more clean water you get; the more water you use, the more the humidity drops :)

I like how some threads cross-pollinate. Like Joe's thread of "Does what we do make a diff?" and then connect that to the Quorum, in sense, deciding our fate in physical terms since we are all part of the human collective that is asleep on earth. So, I think that is an awesome question: Is there anything we can do (see, know, feel, pray, think etc) to make a difference where the decisions of the Quorum are concerned?

OR: is it a waste of time and energy to think about this?

But I have this sense of being a voice in the petrie dish wanting to shout up at the scientists: "Hey, YOU up there! We see you working! We are YOU in the past - don't forget that!"

Or something.

Speaking of inner speech and OPs, is interesting that Alex jones shared the following today:

Also, I asked Grok if it knows what an Organic portal was, and this is the answer it gave:

1720734088457.jpeg

Curious.

Then asked if there is people who can’t have inner speech, and it’s answer:

1720734288094.jpeg

Really interesting that brings the term organic portal as an answer to that.

Speaking of inner speech and OPs, is interesting that Alex jones shared the following today:

Also, I asked Grok if it knows what an Organic portal was, and this is the answer it gave:

View attachment 97991

Curious.

Then asked if there is people who can’t have inner speech, and it’s answer:

View attachment 97992

Really interesting that brings the term organic portal as an answer to that.
It's kinda... I mean you can believe that 1/2 people are organic portals, but how do you know in which half you are or who are the 1/2? Maybe not people you think of? Thinking people are soulless makes you kinda soulless... And the pun females are organic portals. Yeah every word has its meaning. If someone does a channeling session, its sort of a portal. If anyone has soul, body is always kind of a portal. I never liked thinking poeple are automatic bots. They seem to be to extent. Many seem to be. But how could you really judge which is the organic portal. Technically you had to talk with some, see some, even at your school, in your family, in your hometown. It would be odd as hell

Back
Top Bottom