Session 6 July 2024

Thank you for the session and for the fascinating discussion about OPs that followed, including eye opening video with the girl.
To throw my 5 cents, it is possible to "think" not in words. I was a music composer. Educated musically from first elementary class, earned my livelihood for about 10 years off composing. If i was writing music without text (not a song, instrumental), but not only then, i would hear music in my head, without a speech. I guess it's nothing special, everybody (not OP) has it to some degree. I was actually writing, dreaming a lot of it before putting it into notes or recording. It's a question asked and answered in one of the youtube comments under the video with the girl: does she hear music in her head? Answer: no, but she sings outloud to herself.

I hear music in my head too, without an accompanying monologue. But then, I can switch to monologue mode instantly. Or, visualizing objects mode... or visualizing action, colors, whatever. So reading this wikipedia page posted above just blew my mind: Aphantasia - Wikipedia The article makes it sound like not being able to think in words, images, sounds, symbols, etc, is correlated to lacks in other areas.

Can one even call it thinking if one does not have visuals, sounds, words, etc? I mean, words are basically symbols for all kinds of things.

Q: (Joe) So, we're looking then at stuff more along the lines of more control over human beings, which provokes Earth changes because of the...

A: Close.

Q: (L) If you can't create without, you create within.

(Joe) Exactly. So it's disease X! So you're saying it's disease X! [Laughter]

(L) You are funny. So that was the... the Quorum is meeting. What else did they say?

(Chu) Change is coming.
Well, it looks like they are preparing something similar to Covid again.

This is automatically generated summary of the video using YandexGPT neural network
No ONE is ready for what’s coming with their new Pandemic plans, it's going to be bad | Redacted

00:04 Summit on Bird Flu Control

• Government officials and major pharmaceutical companies are holding a summit on bird flu control.• Moderna is receiving $176 million to accelerate the development of a bird flu vaccine.• The US and the European Union are using emergency orders to procure bird flu vaccines from the manufacturer CSL Securus.

03:51 Summit on Bird Flu Control

• The summit on bird flu control is being held in Washington, D.C., in early October.• Various sessions are being held at the summit, including planning for mass fatalities, continuity of government planning, strategies for working with 50% or higher absenteeism, business continuity planning, implementation of remote work policies, and flexible scheduling.• The summit is held with good intentions, but its agenda raises questions.

07:40 Summit on Bird Flu Control

• A summit on bird flu control will be held in October.• This is the first time the summit is being held, and its goal is to discuss measures to combat bird flu.

11:05 Questions about the Summit

• Questions about the summit include concerns about the need to stay home and isolate due to bird flu.• Sessions on population control and emergency services are also being discussed.

14:00 Bird Flu Control Measures

• The article discusses medications that may be used to treat bird flu, including hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine.• The mRNA vaccine, which the US is trying to fund to combat bird flu, is also mentioned.

I hear music in my head too, without an accompanying monologue. But then, I can switch to monologue mode instantly.

This is true for me to an extent; I do a lot of walking, and when I'm out and about I get music playing in my head, nothing complicated, just simple stuff usually. In my younger days I'd carry an iPod on long walks, now I don't, I enjoy the ambient soundtrack that the locality provides. However, there is a problem; it can be very difficult for me to stop it and switch back to monologue. Wherever these musical "thoughts" come from, they've got a great memory! I've been reminded of music I first heard 40+ years ago on numerous occasions. I do wish I had a little bit more control of my mind though, I tend to go with the flow and not cause any friction.

Thank you so much for this wonderful and long session.🌸💕

The subject of inner voice attracted my attention. When talking about not being able to fall asleep, some friends say "I don't have any internal conversations." they said. At that time, I envied those people :)

It reminded me of the theories of Pavlov and Skinner, who studied animal behavior. Animals also determine their behavior according to the results of reward and punishment. We also observe these kinds of people. Their behavior is only aimed at avoiding punishment and gaining people's praise and admiration. They do not have any conscientious or subtle or creative behavior. Even while apologizing, they do this to get away from that negative situation. They don't care if they actually hurt the other person.

I wonder if the impulsive behaviors mentioned under another heading are also related to reactive behaviors. Because thinking processes do not seem to work in people who act impulsively. Or they do not take responsibility for anything they do and constantly feel justified.
Does a machine care for your feelings ? "they " are outside of such capability , i mean, of not caring . ( or caring ) , " getting away from a negative situation " , when dealing with an OP, on this , is , ( my impression ) , more like a wheel cog that got stuck , from not getting a compatible , slotting if you will , thus , friction , which may or may not lead to changing of program(s) , with all the fun and games of it. Makes sense ?

Another Marathon Session! Thank you a lot from here to everyone and to @Mark for asking the follow-up questions he always wanted to ask about the names and language of the 12 planets in the solar system (my guess is it was the Kantekkians or the Atlanteans):

"Q: (Mark) In the session 30 September, 1994, the Cs named the 12 planets of our solar system, including 3 not yet discovered by our astronomers. When giving the names they gave the names we use for the first 9 planets, and 3 names we didn't know for the additional 3 planets. The names also included a second word for each planet, for example "Earth=Saras", "Venus=Pemuntar", "Mercury=Opatanar", etc. Who created these second names?

(L) Well, I guess we should say that the second names were probably the first names. And the names that we know them by are the second names, because we gave them. But anyhow, who created these other names?

A: Ancient advanced civilization.

Q: (Mark) When were the names created?

A: 50 kya.

Q: (Mark) What language is it?

A: Variation on early Atlantean."

Yeah! And that, if nothing else, shows you how mechanical we really have become as a species. We can essentially automate a huge swath of what we used to call thinking. And probably a huge percentage of jobs, or at least a good percentage of any given job, which would be a good thing and liberate us from monotony if we didn’t live in a dystopia where the only outcome in this scenario is complete dependence on the government hand-outs aka “universal basic income”. In fact, if we look at how quickly these things are advancing - we are probably looking at massive job replacements in the next 5-10 years, possibly even the majority of them. And those that remain will be greatly supplemented where 1 person can do the job of 10 by automating the time consuming parts that don’t require true creativity. Which means even for those jobs that remain, 90% of current employees won’t be needed for the same level of productivity.

So even ignoring every other sign of the times that points to massive societal disruption in the near future, even if none of them existed, this one is approaching like a freight train.

That part of the session about the frequency fence being one reason people aren’t getting together and building communities is about to become even more prescient. Unless we figure this out and soon, it is not at all outrageous to predict that very soon we will all end up (at the very least!) unemployed in government housing and relying on a stipend to survive. And we won’t bite the hand that feeds us. And you can’t go on strike because that only works when you have any kind of leverage by walking out of your job en masse and having an economic impact. If your skills are useless/automated and your survival depends on the mercy of the elite to feed and house you, you have no leverage, you’re literally a “useless eater” as they already call you anyway. Without a plan B to survive outside of such a dependence, we will find ourselves in a very precarious situation.

So I don’t want to be alarmist or anything, but as I said, even without ice age or comets or the Wave, we have a very difficult to ignore technological dystopia approaching incredibly fast. And while Reddit and other futurist and post-humanist communities are filled with people salivating at having all this free time while living off of UBI (universal basic income), they don’t have a clue about the psychopathic evil system that they think will gladly feed and sustain them without demanding anything in return. They literally think technology will enable free lunch, and the government and corporations will take care of them like beloved pets.

We know the true nature of these powers, and that there is no free lunch, and if you think there is, you are lunch. And that actually means those salivating futurists are “out to lunch” and by the time they realize their predicament they will be in no position to rebel.

So all I’m saying, frequency fence or not, lack of faith in this group and the C’s or not, but kicking this particular can down the road just sounds like a terrible idea even just looking at the direction mainstream technology is going and the obvious implications.

I don’t know about you but I’d rather live on a farm with my fellow forumites, working together, eating from the land, and not depending on a bunch of psychopaths for permission to live. I’d rather have a cigarette on the porch with Scottie while dinner is on the stove than whatever insect based Soylent green the AI managed cities will be eating while huddling around their single room in a smoggy dystopian hellhole.
My experience from the ever so uplifting and life affirming world 😭 of corporate bullshit is business is driven by "standardisation", "predictability", "repeatability" and a sort of being "in sync" with the rhythm of corporate expectations. In this sense I believe we can make AI work - it can only work in a world with boundaries defined by corporate overlords and the moulding of human beings to fit into such a world.

In such a world though, I do believe there's one thing AI can't replace - human relationships. There's an element of business that's purely relationship driven and I don't necessarily think AI can replace that. E.g. no business will sign a massive multi million dollar contract with another business solely based on AI from one company interacting with AI from another company. People won't be electing AI representatives to the government etc. Or so I think.

I also think sport and athletics will still be human affairs though AI will no doubt be used in the science behind improving athletic performance.

I was at San Fransisco International airport a few days ago. As I exited the international terminal walking to the domestic terminal I noticed a new stand being set up by staff. It had a sign which read “Stop Infection Spread”, words to that effect if not exactly correct.
The stand looked to be stocked with medical and test kits of some description. There were barricades set aside ready to be erected. The stand and signage was very clearly not a remnant of the Covid-19 ‘plandemic’ response. There is some new virus coming soon for sure.

Thank you for such a great session. Wow!

I think I can finally state conclusively that I am not an OP. Yay! Inner monologue and music, constantly in my head. I can picture things but have difficulty holding the image sometimes. I find I hold it best when I'm not really trying, or thinking about it.

Concerning the Quorum meeting....

If I understand correctly, there is not enough resistance to the control to have, let's say, adequate balance.

Joe asked if they were going to "effect, or make some nefarious plans in the direction of greater control of human beings?" The answer was "close", not yes, which may imply that whatever they are planning may not be an implementation of more control measures.

Then he said, "It's kind of funny how someone would want more control, but that to get there, and in trying to get more control, they're not aware that they're going to get more resistance." But the C's didn't say they were looking for more control in this instance, they said, "There needs to be balance."

What if they ARE aware that by trying to get more control they're going to get more resistance.

The folks on the STS side of that discussion understand that they need to create more balance, but it would surprise the hell out of me if they would want to do something that would awaken even more people to the true nature of their machinations.

So how could they reach the balance they need without increasing the number of people who are awake/aware? By decreasing the number of people who are not? Like, eliminating a large number of sheeple?

I don't know how they would go about doing that, but there does seem to be a certain logic to it.

Just a thought, albeit a scary one.

I would re-ask the question about lifespans from a different angle to get over the whole confusion about time.

If the average lifespan was 800 years - do they mean those people basically went around the sun 800 times on average before dying?

We can even go further I think. What's the average distance covered now by the earth as it orbits the sun. Does 800 years mean the distance covered by the earth as it orbits round the sun multiplied by 800?

Approaching the 🐔😷 💉timeline?
  • October 2024: "Event 201" for Bird Flu
  • December 2024 to Mars 2025: Bird Flu Terror*
  • February 2025: Market crash, roll-out of CBDC and vaccines
  • January 2025 to Mars 2025: Last months of Israel
  • April 2025: 4D STS unleashes real virus (80% death rate)
*Don't ask me how this could drag on to 2030. 😅

I would re-ask the question about lifespans from a different angle to get over the whole confusion about time.

If the average lifespan was 800 years - do they mean those people basically went around the sun 800 times on average before dying?

We can even go further I think. What's the average distance covered now by the earth as it orbits the sun. Does 800 years mean the distance covered by the earth as it orbits round the sun multiplied by 800?
Wikipedia states the average orbit distance of the earth is 149.60 million km (Earth's orbit - Wikipedia).

So did 800 years in the answer they gave equate to 149.60m * 800 on average ??

Thank you for such a great session. Wow!

I think I can finally state conclusively that I am not an OP. Yay! Inner monologue and music, constantly in my head. I can picture things but have difficulty holding the image sometimes. I find I hold it best when I'm not really trying, or thinking about it.

Concerning the Quorum meeting....

If I understand correctly, there is not enough resistance to the control to have, let's say, adequate balance.

Joe asked if they were going to "effect, or make some nefarious plans in the direction of greater control of human beings?" The answer was "close", not yes, which may imply that whatever they are planning may not be an implementation of more control measures.

Then he said, "It's kind of funny how someone would want more control, but that to get there, and in trying to get more control, they're not aware that they're going to get more resistance." But the C's didn't say they were looking for more control in this instance, they said, "There needs to be balance."

What if they ARE aware that by trying to get more control they're going to get more resistance.

The folks on the STS side of that discussion understand that they need to create more balance, but it would surprise the hell out of me if they would want to do something that would awaken even more people to the true nature of their machinations.

So how could they reach the balance they need without increasing the number of people who are awake/aware? By decreasing the number of people who are not? Like, eliminating a large number of sheeple?

I don't know how they would go about doing that, but there does seem to be a certain logic to it.

Just a thought, albeit a scary one.
I think there is a slight confusion on this topic.

I think, according to what I have understood from the sessions, that the Quorum is STS and STO, which seek balance so that their two paths prosper.

And on the other hand there are other STS groups that only seek imbalance and total control.

The meeting has been of the Quorum, not of the other groups that only seek their own STS benefit, so the decision made will be a consensus of the members, who are both STS and STO.

It has been said that Laura's work has been allowed, because otherwise it would be worse for the STS people.

Balance.

Sorry, "OPs"?
You have already received a reply, so I just say welcome to our forum. Could you please write a post in the newbies section, telling us a bit about yourself, but nothing too personal, if you don't want to, how you found us, whether you have been reading Laura's work and so on? For inspiration you can look at other newbies' posts. Thank you!:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom