Session 6 July 2024

I've been thinking on this recently and noticed that I actually feel that organic portals are "less than" in some respects. It seems that this feeling roots in imbalance of energy exchange with such individuals. In other words because they help to suck up the energy to 4D STS. From the rational point of view I understand they have their place in this world like everyone else, they create lesson conditions for souled individuals and it must be recognized. Nevertheless this faint feeling is there. Yeah, an interaction with such dudes and gals takes its toll. Being a slow writer just after a few minutes of putting this to text I see this feeling going away. I guess I just needed to vent out.

We’re all entitled to not want our energy to be drained. We’ve all been introduced to the vampire archetype through books and film, and those of us lucky enough to be exposed to the C’s material have been able to recognise it in real life too.

I would say that we can just as easily be drained of energy by people who are not OPs. (I say ‘not OPs’ as opposed to ‘souled’ because the research that has been done on this issue suggests that non-OPs aren’t necessarily souled, either. They just have the potential to be souled; what’s more, they also have the potential to lose or disconnect a soul)

I mean, who would you rather be around, OPs who’ve never intentionally hurt anyone, stolen anything, who work hard 40hrs a week, spend their spare time with friends or serving the community in some way, who are caring for their children - or a souled individual who is messed up and commits crime, lies, drinks or takes drugs?

It doesn’t really matter who I’m around, really: what matters is who they are and what they are like, and you can’t really rely on the idea of souled/not souled to figure out why they are like they are. At least, not in most general senses.

I’ve always said, if we had excellent people in positions of power and in the media, we wouldn’t have to worry too much about OPs (I guess when I say that, I mean ‘we’ as a species), because it seems to me that they pretty much just do what they’re told.

Okay, when it comes to personal, inner-development or esoteric development, we have reason to believe that it would be better to have as little interaction with OPs as possible, because the energy drained by them is needed for such development. That’s probably the main thing when it comes to OPs.

But before anyone complains about that, they’d better be putting all they can into their esoteric development; I’m talking Working hard every moment of every day. Because you can’t be complaining about OPs draining energy from you, when you’re not even using that energy.

I stopped thinking about the OP issue a fair few years back. Back in 2006 or so, when I first found this forum, it wound me up a bit learning of these energy sucking portals sharing our world. Eventually I resolved to leave the subject alone, I was becoming a little obsessed, and also a little over-vigilant, to the point of paranoia. As I've aged my acceptance of humanity en masse being "just who they are", became my guideline in my interactions. I'd still practice my strategic enclosure and listen intently. Mindfulness grew in me as I became more experienced. Each and every personal interaction can teach you a thing or two, be it about humanity or even about yourself. But it does make me think about the chaotic times we are fast approaching. The Quorum, and a big "program change". How will OPs deal with the kind of future I suspect is coming up soon for us all? All I think at the moment is that the most resourceful among us will deal with life the best. To be forewarned is to be forearmed after all.

I mean, who would you rather be around, OPs who’ve never intentionally hurt anyone, stolen anything, who work hard 40hrs a week, spend their spare time with friends or serving the community in some way, who are caring for their children - or a souled individual who is messed up and commits crime, lies, drinks or takes drugs?

Very good points made here. So much shite is online about NPCs and memes aplenty taking the piss out of them, but one day an OP might save your life. They are where they are on the developmental cycle. We are where we are, and the Cs are where they are, and on and on it goes. There's really no sense being too harsh about this matter, they can't help being "where they're at" as the times unfold. But it will be interesting if, as I suspect, the coming events and changes brings a new, balancing class of critique. Sott will still be here, and many other good news sources. There's never been in 20 years such a good choice of objective thinkers online, and that observation gives me hope. But will OPs ever get the urge to seek beyond the mainstream, being as they are "efficient machines"? As someone who was blighted by complacency and sloth in my younger years, I am no stranger to mechanical behaviour. What saved me was my inherent curiosity, to the point of nosiness. As soon as I learned of mysteries, the occult, UFOs and conspiracies, I was all in. And I've never looked back in all these 25 years.

But that kinda leads to another point. I've been on this journey for a quarter of a century. How quickly will both sleepy souls and frantic OPs have to adapt to a rapidly changing world? It remains to be seen how our future unfolds, but we passed the point of no return years back in terms of genuine positive hope in the West, we've just got to deal with the shitstorm as it manifests I suppose. The times seem bleak, and whether you're a soul, a potential soul, or an OP these coming years are gonna be one hell of a challenge if my suspicions are well founded. I genuinely hope we on here can be a part of what becomes "the reality of the future". And plenty more hardy, canny survivors in the wider world as well, whatever their spiritual status.

So maybe a question for the next session could be exploring the nature of this relationship further.

Besides that, could be there a chance to contact them through the same method the Cs are contacted? Them being in 4D STO. Well, that would be an assumption but I don’t believe they are in a STS realm. And not sure what the purpose to contact them would be, but maybe to tell them not to be harsh on the group with whatever future plans they might have? ;-)

I thought about it at the time but didn't come up with anything specific. "History" could mean so many things. I did think, like you, of Nazi Germany and WW2. But also in the context of the question and "frequency fence" and people stalling, I thought of the fact that in times of social strife and collapse and even rampant authoritarianism, people who were isolated fared worse than those who had banded together.

What I got from that answer, is that history always repeats itself, an example would be the Roman Empire, which is exactly what’s happening in today’s days. So having history in mind or present in your mind, helps you maintain you feet on the ground somehow, by comparing it with the current state of the planet, it makes you see things more rational. Which was the first thing they said in that same answer.

What if there will be no resistance? And that's a good possibility. For example, resistance during the Covid, or with any other happening since than, was almost non existent. Anyone can do to people anything they want to do. People will just run to the "safety", like they did during the Covid. Anything you do to them, people will bend to it. Even the better if it starts slow and than accelerate, people will resist even less.

So, that must be something big and shocking. Some "shock & awe" to traumatize people, and then "protect them" and taking away their freedoms and control them.

Or the other variant, more silent, but brutal and open. Open in a way that they openly say to people why they do that. What are the intentions. Something like: "We are confiscating your money and your house for no apparent reason. You are good citizen, but we are doing it anyway. And we want your children to die on a street from starvation. Just because we can do that to you, and because you are our slave".

Another ref. in the above list gives this:

And then from the most recent session:

It's not difficult to imagine someone on the 'dark side' gaining enough knowledge and awareness that they realize that by trying to manipulate and keep humans controlled forever, they are actually creating the conditions where more and more humans will become free forever of that control, and then thinking to themselves: 'what's the point?' And then being in a real conundrum as to what to do.

Like we've concluded here before now, the whole idea of STS really is a dead-end street, leading ultimately to 'non-existence' which doesn't exist, and it's surprising that more people don't realize that sooner.

Then again, I suppose you have to fairly far along in STS before you realize it's a dead-end street.

I mean, that realization as elucidated by Faust: "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" would present a problem for any thinking person. If you decided that you're gonna "work evil" and then one day realize that your evil workings are actually achieving the opposite, wouldn't you start to think "why don't I just cut to the chase and work for good then?"

I wonder if the opposite applies, that those who will good end up doing evil. That idea does exist down here with the aphorism "the road to hell is paved with good intentions", but that's usually understood as being the result of lack of knowledge.

But if you had enough knowledge, perhaps you could avoid that trap and make sure your good workings never ended up doing evil.

It doesn't seem to be possible though in the opposite direction, no matter how much knowledge you have, you can't ever ensure that your evil workings will never do good. In fact, it seems they always will.
The more I think about it, the more I see the extent, or completeness, of the conundrum you are describing.

My thought of the STS folks choosing to approach the goal of reaching some balance from the other direction - by reducing the number of compliant people instead of increasing the number of resistant people - could only be successful if they could do it without it being obvious that they were behind it.

Given that the resistance is only really happening in about 20% of the population, how many compliant people would they have to eliminate in order to create the kind of balance they need? A hell of a lot, I imagine.

So... what kind of an event could they possibly come up with that would bump off that many people, affecting only the compliant sheeple types, without it being obvious to the resistant types? I don't even want to speculate about such a frightening idea, but my guess is it would be pretty tough to pull off. Those darned resistant types keep proving themselves to be quite resourceful.

Yeah, that's quite a conundrum.

There has recently been an update on Germany's role in NATO's war on Russia. It looks bad. Maybe this was the substance of the Quorum meeting/program change?

Conscription, rationing, and subway stations turned into bunkers. For the first time since the Cold War, Germany has updated its plans should conflict erupt in Europe, with ministers citing the threat posed by Russia.

The 67-page document, known as the Framework Directive for Overall Defense and released this week, envisions the complete transformation of daily life for German citizens in the event of war.

It is a further sign of how Germany, which has had a staunchly anti-militaristic stance since World War II, has been forced to adapt its security and military policy in the wake of Moscow’s war on Ukraine.

Under wartime conditions, mandatory conscription into the army would be reinstated and skilled laborers aged over 18 could be made to work certain jobs including in bakeries and post offices – as well as being prevented from quitting their jobs. Doctors, psychologists, nurses and vets may also be repurposed in military and civil service roles.

Rationing would also be brought in. In the event of dwindling food supplies, the government would stockpile food to provide citizens with “one hot meal a day” for an undisclosed period of time, according to the document. Federal reserves would include foods like rice, pulses and condensed milk.

Other key resources such as petrol and oil could also be rationed with coupons if they become scarce.

It also outlines civil protection measures including transforming underground stations into makeshift bunkers and preparing hospitals for an influx of patients.

Unveiling the plans, German Interior Minister Nancy Faeser said it was necessary for her country to arm itself better in the face of Russian aggression.

“The Russian aggression has completely changed the security situation in Europe – first and foremost among our eastern EU and NATO partners such as in the Baltic States, but also due to hybrid threats such as cyber attacks, espionage and disinformation here,” she said.

“In addition to all the protective measures of our security authorities and military deterrence and defense, we must therefore also further strengthen civil protection.”

The document warns that Germany’s hospitals would have to prepare to treat large numbers of patients over a long period of time.

It adds that, if war breaks out, the German population cannot count on “government-organized help” to be provided immediately, due to the possibility “of damage occurring simultaneously at a large number of locations.”

Classic government move - we'll demand everything from you and abandon you at the same time.

Therefore, it says, civilians must be ready to help themselves first, as well as provide help to neighbors where possible.

Basements, underground car parks and subway stations should be used as temporary bunkers, the document states, adding that attacks could occur with “extremely short warning times.”

Germany’s broadcast and digital media will be required by law to share important government information immediately. As Germany’s state broadcaster, Deutsche Welle would be legally obliged to provide the government with information regarding broadcasting times for the announcement of new laws, regulations and updates.

Authorities will have the power to evacuate civilians to certain areas – although families should not be separated, the document states.

While German weather services are expected to continue even in the event of an emergency, authorities could ban or restrict the publication of forecasts.

‘Ready for war by 2029’​

I don't buy it. They say 2029, but who knows when "damage occurring simultaneously at a large number of locations” will conveniently happen.

Germany’s updated wartime plans come as Russian President Vladimir Putin presents an ongoing security threat to Europe. His war in Ukraine is well into its second year, with no conclusive end in sight and fears that the conflict could spill over into a wider war involving NATO.

On Wednesday, German Defensive Minister Pistorius was quoted by newspaper Der Spiegel as saying: “We must be ready for war by 2029.”

Pistorius added, “We must not believe that Putin will stop at Ukraine’s borders when he gets that far.”

Similarly, voices from within the British government have expressed the need to be war-ready. Former UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace in February stated that “war is coming” to Britain by the end of the decade, as he called for greater investment in defense.

True, but have Starmer & co made any clear commitments to a war economy?

It looks like his gov't is making some preparations.

Starmer said on Tuesday: “At a time when we face multiple threats at home and abroad, we must make sure we are ready to defend ourselves. That’s why I have immediately ordered a root-and-branch review that will secure Britain’s defences for the future.”

The PTB chose Starmer to oversee the destruction of the UK. So my guess is that similar plans in the works for the UK, just not yet packaged together and made so public as in the case of Germany. Continuing with the article:

In recent weeks Russia has issued some of its starkest warnings to the West yet, in light of some of Ukraine’s allies giving Kyiv permission to use their weapons to strike limited targets inside Russian territory.

Putin on Wednesday described the provision of Western weaponry as a “very serious and dangerous step,” which he said could result in Moscow arming its enemies.

The Russian leader specifically pointed to a breakdown in Russia’s relations with Germany, claiming that the appearance of German tanks in Ukraine had resulted in an “moral, ethical shock,” because “the attitude towards [Germany] in Russian society had always been very good, very good.”

“Now, when they say that some more missiles will appear that will strike targets on Russian territory, this, of course, is ultimately destroying Russo-German relations,” he added.

There was also this:

Under the plan, the key task for Germany, as NATO’s main node, will be to ensure the deployment of thousands of NATO soldiers to the east and to ensure troops provision. "It means that many streets and roads, as well as the port infrastructure will be used for military purposes, not by civilian transport," a German interior ministry spokesman explained.

Apart from that, according to a Bundeswehr officer, the plan also envisages the construction of camps for prisoners of war.

So that may mean mobility restriction for the population, and the building of camps. For POWs, ostensibly, but honestly it may well easily be used for dissidents and other undesirables. It may be scaremongering, but given the C's rather dire warnings, I think they may actually be crazy enough to try to implement all this - a 'defense against Russian aggression' that's really a war on the domestic population.

In one of the earlier results from the above, we have this:

So maybe a question for the next session could be exploring the nature of this relationship further.
So may be the following was communicated not only to us but also to the Quorum guys during their meeting?

(Joe) So the meeting that they're having, the decision that they're coming to will determine the future of Earth in a definitive way, or is it just another step?

A: Not as you suggest, no.

Q: (Gaby) It's more about the future of humanity...

(Joe) Or the future trajectory, or the next step in the...

A: There needs to be balance.

Thank you so much! Always enlightening. Is there a process to attend via zoom? Where could I find that, please?

Hello Bluesky, I notice that you haven't introduced yourself in the Newbies section and you are invited to do so to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here.

Also this link might be helpful for you to understand more of the process that is applied here.

So that may mean mobility restriction for the population, and the building of camps. For POWs, ostensibly, but honestly it may well easily be used for dissidents and other undesirables. It may be scaremongering, but given the C's rather dire warnings, I think they may actually be crazy enough to try to implement all this - a 'defense against Russian aggression' that's really a war on the domestic population.

Over the past year or two as they've been talking about war with Russia in earnest, I've been putting it down to deliberate fear-mongering, but as they keep going, I start to wonder if they're actually serious, and that at least a part of the 'shock and awe' will be something along those lines.

Great session!! Almost too much to digest at once; it's like a seven-course meal and you ain't gonna get all the nutrients unless you ruminate on it for days in your fourth stomach. I'm certainly chewing on my cud!!

Though there's much I'd like to comment on, I'll focus on this:

Is it okay to use a pendulum strictly for questions pertaining to oneself?

A: Sure but beware.

Q: (L) Okay:

I've used a pendulum to answer personal questions since my "angel group" days. It's the only practice from those days (other than breathing exercises) that I still do. I thought I'd share some of my own experiences using pendulums here, because I do think when properly done (and I ain't saying I know ALL the ins-and-outs) it can be helpful if you BEWARE as the C's said. And I must say right off that WARINESS is word one when using a pendulum, and not just from outside interference - but especially, from your own ego.

First off, I shared my own "ritual" that I follow when using a pendulum here, post #19:

First things first: I *only* answer questions for myself at this time. I may at times ask questions about others for my own reference, but I will not try to answer questions for others using a pendulum because I'm still learning how to ask questions and interpret answers without violating others beliefs and free will. And I'm also wary of trying to train anyone to use a pendulum for their own use UNLESS I feel I know them well enough to know they fully understand the dangers and limitations, much as the members of this forum are aware of the dangers and limitations of using a Ouija board thanks to Laura and crew. I share my process here knowing that most on this board are aware, careful, and respectful - and, also because y'all are kind enough to step in if you see I might need more "direction"!!

Second thing second: IMHO the primary thing to be aware of when using a pendulum isn't so much worrying about outside interference (though that can happen if you aren't aware of your own energetic boundaries), but interference from your OWN EGO as I inferred above. Even as often as I use pendulums for guidance, I constantly have to pay attention to when I feel I am already wedded to an answer before I ask a question, because that can absolutely skew your answers away from truth. It takes a lot of practice (and networking?) to learn what your own limitations and predilections are towards certain ways of seeing things and how to relax them to let the truth flow.

Third thing third: at this time I mostly use pendulums to ask about personal health problems, but NOT until I have done my own research on them. I use pendulums to ask a series of yes/no questions drilling down into specific health topics that I already have researched and gone over in my own mind while also trying to keep my questions open-ended; always asking if there is something more that I need to research or that I am not seeing correctly. I also make it a point to ask if there are other disciplines that I should research that I have no personal knowledge of that may help me.

It does help that I'm a Biologist and I had a lot of training as a Medical Technologist. But I had no idea that asking about tuning forks, breathing exercises, yoga, physical exercises, meditations, diet, massage, and herbal teas and supplements (among other things) would have helped me heal myself of chronic problems including hemorrhoids, gum disease, and dental caries - as well as a bad case of HPV and a pre-cancerous mass on my tonsil. I'm now trying to heal a hernia!

All in all, I've found using a pendulum for personal answers can be quite rewarding, but it does involve a lot of "knowledge" of your self and beliefs and an ability to be able to do research while getting your own ego out of the way to receive answers clearly. And this: the more research you do on an issue before you ask about it, the more solid your answers will be. It seems the way the Chateau approaches the C's is also quite applicable to pendulums...

All in all, I've found using a pendulum for personal answers can be quite rewarding, but it does involve a lot of "knowledge" of your self and beliefs and an ability to be able to do research while getting your own ego out of the way to receive answers clearly. And this: the more research you do on an issue before you ask about it, the more solid your answers will be. It seems the way the Chateau approaches the C's is also quite applicable to pendulums...

Yes I agree with the statement, let me share what I posted on another thread since it’s similar to your approach:

It is absolutely true that our mind can lie to ourselves easily, but with a pendulum it’s similar to how we would approach a spirit board, a person using a pendulum would at least have to have a minimum amount of knowledge, work on themselves and have a specific intention before using it, with a spirit board you can communicate with your subconscious as you pointed out in your knowledge and being videos, but you also can be channeling anything out there as well.
Pendulums, or the practice of dowsing is safer in that way compare to other methods since you communicate with yourselves or another part of yourself. But at the base is the same: for what purpose you want to use it? What information would you like to receive from it?

That’s why knowledge it’s important. Also, it’s like a practice thing, it would be very hard to get accurate information from it at the beginning, I read cases of it working amazingly well for even weirder cases, in the book The Complete book of Downsing and divining by Peter Underwood there is a recorded case of a French guy who used the pendulum to resolve successfully criminal cases, and police used to hire his services even though they always were very skeptic about it, but it end up being very useful. Same to find water wells or for divining purposes, to detect problems on the energic centers in one’s body sometimes, etc.

So far, I think it can work well and differently depending on the person and again, the intention. If used properly, it can translate information field’s data through our subconscious mind. But it’s something that we shouldn’t be relaying on the same way we shouldn’t rely on the Cs for all the answers. It can guide you very specifically for certain things but that’s about it.

Saying that, for those who are not familiar with our discussion about the subject, you can follow the thread about it.

Thread 'The power of the Pendulum'
The power of the Pendulum

To add more context to my comment: My grandma would frequently get asked by her students if she thought in German, English, or Spanish.
The average person thinks in images or pictures, as you say. If we thought in words, our thought would be very slow - just try to think about where you will be tomorrow not with a picture, but consistently describe where you will be in words. You will get tired. Well if you think in words, then you should think about plug-ins(some kind of entity). This is when some kind of connection telepathically tells you: go there, do that. An inner dialog. I think your grandmother was a good person.

Just now asked my wife how she thinks and she says she thinks in words, lol. Started discussing this point and it seems it depends on the person's abilities. On how one can visualize mentally. Imagine a white ship sailing by. Did you think in words or visualize it as a passing white ship - an image, a picture?

Sometimes, when I go to bed, I visualize myself as a creature with huge wings with which I cover my whole sleeping family, my apartment from external threats. And these are images in my head, how could I think of it in words?
(Sinapi) My grandma was a language teacher, but she had to tell her students that she thought in pictures not German or English.

(L) That must have been difficult to be a language teacher. If you don't think in words.
Pupils/students: do you think in English or in German?
Teacher: *thinks about where she will be tomorrow, imagines an image or has a picture in her head.
Teacher: I think in pictures.

Lol.

Thanks for another lengthy session. I Appreciate the team work and effort you all out in. It's clear to see the questions been discussed is working well.
Are we ready for what's coming? Who knows? I think we're better prepared having access to this resource.
On a political level imagine being in the UK and having Keir Starmer, sorry Sir Keir! Forced upon you.
We really are in a clown show as the collective west collapses and we wait and see what is taken with that collapse. At least Big Joe Biden manages to keep us laughing with his Gaffes.
Thanks Again ♥️

Back
Top Bottom