Session 6 July 2024

I don't think we are talking about Martians. Remember, we were genetically modified by STS. In a sense, they are our creators. They feel like they have the right to do whatever they want.

I apologize, I didn't express myself well, certainly "Martians" is not the ideal description or term for it.

Yes, I remember what you tell me but since you mention it to me I'm going to contemplate it even more because that's what contradictorily bothers me, to understand what they are, their function, from our perspectives they are not "bad" it's simply their reason for being as part of the balance of the lessons too, but I haven't been able to accept it completely.

The more I see how the same lies, the same cycle, the same manipulation, the same political games, the same patterns are repeated, etc. That even something as simple as breathing or eating is a means to affect us because that's how things work here, makes me feel fed up with everything.

I fail to see how suffering and so many mountains of deaths is necessary for an evolution/advancement of the soul.

Thank you very much for the reminder, and is there something I should have asked that I didn't ask? Please consider it asked. (laughs)

To get back to the Quorum Meeting, I remember a session where the C's said that to avoid violating free will, they had to get their earthly puppets to make a publication in a magazine or a public statement, so that they would wash their hands of any consequences. We were warned.

So I think we need to keep a close eye on the media, and even on second-rate media, to see if there are any clues.

I don't think the assassination attempt on TRUMP was a stunt to make him more popular. Let me remind you that there was one dead, two wounded, that the bullet grazed his ear, plus one in his bullet-proof vest. I don't think he's crazy enough to play Russian roulette.
I think that when it's not time, it's not time, the Guardian Angel watches over us.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Great session I enjoy learning about souls and reincarnation and densities because at the end of the day that’s what we are soul/conciousness.

I have a question for the C’s and I have done alot of research and also information has come to me recently which leads me to a dead end.

Topic:
Leaving the reincarnation from 5D to 4D 3D 2D experience. It seems 4D beings are meeting about 3D realm because they want to control the realms under 5D it seems the soul can reincarnate into the past or future or what have you but it is always from 5D (then the sales man comes out to say you need to learn/experience this and you the soul then go back in time or to present time or forward in time but it is always from 5D down to 4, 3 or 2 either past present or future.

In the book ISOTM chapters talk about improving or working or evolving oneself to become a lighter being where one survives death, loses a carbon or other atomic table element, Robert Monroe talks about leaving the I-Band and achieving escape velocity through enough experience and love. The C’s talk about the memory wipe/amnesia of going from 5D down to 4, 3 2nd density and that memory is intact on the other side of 5D 6+ I assume.

My question for the C’s is what can one do to reach escape velocity, become the lighter being reach past 5D where memory is intact? What can a soul do to guarantee leaving this reincarnation experience cycle?

For example if somone asks me how do I lose body fat I would say how much do you weigh and I would assign protein, carbs and fat in percentages to their body weight and give a exercise routine that fits into their lifestyle and possibly add in a few supplements.

I ask this question in hope to receive a thought out methodical approach/steps to help the soul move towards the goal of leaving the 5D reincarnation cycle to move beyond it or at least see/experience beyond it and retain the memory of what it is. To allow an actual choice in what one wants to experience. Hiding option D and E behind the back of the perverbial building and saying please choose A B or C is a trap.

Thanks in advance great session.

I also know the Cs don’t do the work for us but after reading countless books on this topic, joining different groups for knowledge and living life following the 4th way (which I believe is a step in the right direction) engaging with the forum for 15+ years I have done the work and have come to a point where the memory wipe/experience wipe leads me to ask this question as I don’t know the lessons of 6th grade if I am only halfway through 5th and or If I was in 6th grade but amnesia is given to me and now I’m in 5th what can I do to graduate college in 3 years I.E go from 5th grade to 7th advance over the memory wipe experience

Last edited:
and tell me, have you read whole the wave series?
Yes I have. So have many others here.
Edit: reading the Wave series is recommended by the FOTCM to best comprehend what this forum is all about. It is worth the time and effort. I participated on the forum for a couple of years before finally committing to reading it. I benefitted from it a great deal.

An observation/speculation related to OPs and a lack of inner monologue (drawn from the video where the guy interviews the girl who lacks one): I believe that an aspect of a conscious being's evolution/development is the transition of processes from automatic or instinctual to consciously or intentionally controlled. The behavior of insects is entirely controlled by instict and automatism, they are essentially robots. Some intelligent animals are slightly more than this, but still largely controlled entirely by instinct. Humans, however, have many aspects of their cognition that can be intentionally directed and altered from their instinctual automatic "settings".

In the same manner, I believe that OPs lack an internal dialogue because that aspect of cognition is controlled automatically or instinctually. For souled beings, the training wheels have been removed. This is in a way a detriment for souled beings because in many ways automatism is far more efficient. Like a person learning to ride a bike with the training wheels removed, there is a period where the rider with the training wheels has much greater balance.

Thank You for this very interesting session!

So it looks like we have a big clue about OP and perhaps this video shows person of this kind:
Thanks you for this most interesting and thought provoking session on so many levels. The one that made me bolt upright . Do NPC's have an inner dialogue. I was astonished, I could not imagine living my life without an inner monologue in my head. In fact it seem to have been with me from a very early age. I recollect a gift from my fathers brothers, it was a tricycle. I was riding it around in circles, I remember the legs of men wearing pants (I assumed they were my father and his two brothers on later years recollection). They were expressing how well I rode the tricycle. I remember some inner dialogue, something like they don't realize I am intelligent, the world are fuzzy after such a long time. I think I must have been around 5 years of age. I find meditation really helps to focus inner dialogue, feeling refreshed and renewed, it slows down the dialogue and allows the mind to remove the dross so to speak and to become more focused.

I recently watched the recent video from MindMatters discussing the topic, most interesting, but as mentioned in the recent session, more research and information gather needs to be undertaken.

When watching this discussion, the thought emerged in the back of my mind, was this some kind of information gathering tool with a nefarious agenda. How to program a robotic brain to elicit a more human conscious response, in other words, how to create an authentic human response.

I guess it makes sense in a way why some people are turned off by AI, or some fictional works and even academic literature seems to be so dry, there is no really authentic emotion behinds the words, one cannot sense the author behind the words and given the percentages the C's have given 30-50%. Is it any wonder, that a portion of society has lost interest in educational, health and every other institution that created a foundation for our societies, they have been reduced to crumbling edifices.

In one of Jay and Laura's podcasts, she said there are many of those around the world. I can't remember which podcast. But in any case, I'd be interested in joining forces with a group of people. I've been wanting to leave the city forever. I'm still relatively young and have enough strength left to work physically as long as it's moderate. My father's side were genetically "strong" people. I especially love taking care of animals and cooking. I would like my children to have the chance to know what it is like to live in the countryside, have more freedom, explore, and learn new things by "doing", away from the screens.
I'm an information hoarder and have stored on hard drives more than 1Gb of all the homesteading information possible to survive: professional organic farming, permaculture, animal care, home repairs, herbal remedies, etc.
I said hoarding: I've stored it but haven't had time to learn it yet 🤣 I just can't do it all alone.

Well, if you mean a group of people in general, there are lots options - and also many red flags to look out for. I've lived in a fair number communal settings before, and more often than not it has devolved into infighting, adultery, passive aggressive BS, theft, and other major issues. Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic, but any community without an understanding of basic psychology, some commitment to self-improvement, honesty and truth, and without some kind of 'mirror' process for accountability is probably going to be a feeding zone of some kind.

If you mean FOTCM communities specifically, you're right in that there are a few collective living situations around the world. I can share my thoughts about joining one, but I should say that I'm not a spokesperson or anything, and I also don't live in one. So I would appreciate if any of the FOTCM residents or Paleochristian Church Elders feel inclined to correct me about these thoughts on joining a FOTCM community.

I'd think joining FOTCM private board itself would be a good first step. See this thread for details:

Then, hang out and get to know people, network on the private board. This step can take a short time, or a long time, depending.

Next step, it would probably be best to move somewhere close to one of the established communities. Rather than dive right in to a functioning collective, see how it feels to live there, work there, hang out with the people in the established community, develop relationships, learn together, etc.

My two cents.

Yes I have. So have many others here.
Edit: reading the Wave series is recommended by the FOTCM to best comprehend what this forum is all about. It is worth the time and effort. I participated on the forum for a couple of years before finally committing to reading it. I benefitted from it a great deal.
okay, thanks. yet, i don't know what do you see in my post that would make you recommend me to do so. i mean, that you couldn't tell me. there are many debatable things here that no one bats an eye at, and i guess it's easy to make knowledge a belief. for example, someone who participates in channeling sessions calls organic portals npcs. cassiopaeans tell us to revise the matrix the movie. overall, the film presents people susceptible to abductions (by agents), bots (people who are not humans at all), and more enlightened people (i think everyone would like to be something like that, and most will identify with something like that; the problem is that this applies to everyone regardless of their way of thinking). in other words, organic portals are rather treated as "bad" ones, unless i'm simplifying it. so i just don't know why you refer me to the wave. e.g. my first idea about organic portals was that there may be many of them in the builder generation and a little later, because in our environment they mainly dealt with animals. at the same time, someone is picking on me for "evaluating organic portals". well, you didn't judge the aliens, because maybe they were good. generally speaking, i understand that you want to cure my confusion or negative attitude through the wave, but on the other hand, it is easiest to refer someone to the bible and harder to just look. and it seems to me that there is no point in participating in a discussion forum at all if everyone gives you some links instead of referring to something normally. but i understand, there is a lot of knowledge etc. sharing your feelings apparently makes no sense. i still find some views narrow or silly. apparently it should be treated as an encyclopedia rather than a discussion forum. (unless you have the same opinion as everyone else and are appropriately placed in the hierarchy). all i want to know is if octopuses are kentaka aliens. and what about the matrix? you know. being in fourth density, you will be sts with about 1000 years to decide whether you prefer to be sto/sts. and it's probably not even a choice but some nature. apparently the fun ends at sixth density. from what you can see here, when you are in sixth, you are kinda enlightening the matrix (probably by choice, nature etc.). does it ever end? as when you are 'more enlightened', you try to help unenlightened beings. so maybe the buddha was right that getting rid of all this is not about thousands of incarnations but about a kind of enlightenment. otherwise you can wait for the end of the world as for salvation, for fourth density as for salvation, and you'll be in the same. it's nice to believe that after death we run in heavenly pastures. on the other hand, it's easiest to hear it from an empathetic authority. but thanks, just let me know if octopuses are aliens. i don't need more information. as the cassiopaean said, you can always be home and your home is sto. au revoir

Thank you so much for the fascinating session.

The section on inner monologue was a big settling experience for me. I often suffer from intrusive thoughts of 'imposter syndrome' where I question and doubt myself... Am I in the right place, do I contribute to this group or am I a detriment, do I even have a soul, might I be an OP and not know it...

The funny thing is that unhelpful inner monologue is itself proof of the opposite, that I indeed have a soul and the relief and reassurance makes me chuckle.

That questioning oneself, perhaps doubt, and indeed the ability to think critically and honestly criticise oneself IS the 'proof', is somewhat satisfyingly ironic.

The funny thing is that unhelpful inner monologue is itself proof of the opposite, that I indeed have a soul and the relief and reassurance makes me chuckle.
The concern of some members about whether they have an (individual) soul or not is striking to me.

Feeling relief from a symptom that someone has said determines this or that.

I get it, but it really doesn't seem like anything important to me at all.

What we do... that does seem important to me.

Just my opinion.

Most eggs sold in stores will not be fertilized, and will not have a viable embryo. In plain words, the egg will have all the nutrients a chick will need, but minus the chick. This also tells that an egg, having all the needed nutrients, is a good food.
Well damn. I didn't think to study eggs themselves to find that answer for myself. Thank you... Perhaps I must learn to contemplate more often.

Back
Top Bottom