Session 6 July 2024

On another topic, it really, really angers me that the lifespan isn't 800 years anymore. :-D
I thought about this my whole life. There would be time for mistakes, time to get to know yourself, what you like, what you dislike, time to realize things about other people, time to do all the things you are interested in, not to have to choose just one or two... Time to explore! We could learn so much more.
For what I understood, in those times people didn't have so many ways to develop consciousness as we have today. They needed more time. Nowadays we have internet and all the ancient teachings are available as many ways to search for spiritual growth. So the lifespan we have, it's enough time for what it's really important. Sorry for the poor English

I don't think that's what they meant by a longer lifespan.

Plus; If Earth revolved around the sun once in seven days, then either its orbit would be MUCH closer to the sun than even Mercury's orbit (scortching hot) or it would be moving so fast (extreme atmospheric changes) that in either case no humans would be able to survive.
One thing that springs to mind, which may have been a great game changer (besides a change in gravity) is the harmful effects of ultra violet radiation on the human body. The C's have confirmed that before the Biblical Flood of Noah, the Earth had a water vapour canopy surrounding it:

Session 30 September 1994:
Q: (L) Was Venus born from the planet Jupiter?

A: No.

Q: (L) Did it appear in the sky from the area of Jupiter?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Was the earth knocked into a new orbital position because of this activity?

Q: Is an event of this type going to take place in the not-too-distant future?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Did an event of this type take place at the time of the flood of Noah?

Q: (L) How many years ago did the flood of Noah occur?

A: 12656. (10,662 B.C.)

[....]
Q: (L) Was Noah's flood caused by the close passage of another celestial body?

Q: (L) Which body was that?

A: Martek.

Q: (L) Do we know this body in our solar system now?

Q: (L) What name?

A: Mars.

Q: (L) Was Martek an inhabited planet at that time?

Q: (L) Did it have water or other features?

Q: (L) When it passed close to the earth did it, in fact, overload our planet with water we did not have prior to that time?

Q: (L) Did we, prior to that time, have a water-vapor canopy surrounding our planet?

Session 22 October 1994:

Q: (L) The remark was made that the planet earth, prior to its interaction with Martek, had a water vapor canopy. How was this water vapor canopy suspended?

A: The water vapor canopy was a natural element of the particular composition of your atmosphere at that particular measure point in space/time.

Q: (L) Was the gravity level the same as what it is now?

A: It was somewhat different. But not perceptible to you. That difference is part of the explanation of why that vapor canopy remained suspended.

Q: (L) Did that condition prior to the flood of Noah, the altered gravitational state as well as the water vapor canopy, was that condition more conducive to extended life spans than the conditions that exist on the planet now?

A: Not only those things but all the other conditions that existed on the planet at that particular point in space/time were more conducive to longer life spans. And, by the way, Noah is a symbolic message rather than an historical event.

The fact that the Bible tells us that Noah viewed a rainbow as a sign from God that the Flood was now over suggests this may have been a new phenomenon for humans, which had not been seen before due to the thick enveloping water vapour canopy that had existed prior to the Flood. This water vapour canopy would no doubt have screened out a lot of the harmful UV radiation that may be responsible for today's accelerated aging - we know that the skin of people who sun tan a lot ages more quickly due to UV exposure than those who avoid the sun.

The C's also said that the Earth was knocked into a new orbit due to the interaction between Mars and Venus after the latter had entered our solar system as an orphan planet or wanderer from the Arcturus system. This means that our orbital year would have changed too, either being shortened or lengthened (probably the latter). The change of Earth's orbit in relation to the sun would explain the change in gravity too and this would also seem to factor into the reduction in average life span. Indeed, the Bible explicitly states this, as it says that man's lifespan was reduced to a maximum of 120 years post the Flood. Interestingly, the oldest person ever whose age has been independently verified is Jeanne Calment (1875–1997) of France, who lived to the age of 122 years and 164 days.​

One thing that springs to mind, which may have been a great game changer (besides a change in gravity) is the harmful effects of ultra violet radiation on the human body. The C's have confirmed that before the Biblical Flood of Noah, the Earth had a water vapour canopy surrounding it:

Session 30 September 1994:
Q: (L) Was Venus born from the planet Jupiter?

Q: (L) Did it appear in the sky from the area of Jupiter?

Q: (L) Was the earth knocked into a new orbital position because of this activity?

Q: Is an event of this type going to take place in the not-too-distant future?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Did an event of this type take place at the time of the flood of Noah?

Q: (L) How many years ago did the flood of Noah occur?

A: 12656. (10,662 B.C.)

[....]
Q: (L) Was Noah's flood caused by the close passage of another celestial body?

Q: (L) Which body was that?

A: Martek.

Q: (L) Do we know this body in our solar system now?

Q: (L) What name?

A: Mars.

Q: (L) Was Martek an inhabited planet at that time?

Q: (L) Did it have water or other features?

Q: (L) When it passed close to the earth did it, in fact, overload our planet with water we did not have prior to that time?

Q: (L) Did we, prior to that time, have a water-vapor canopy surrounding our planet?

Session 22 October 1994:

Q: (L) The remark was made that the planet earth, prior to its interaction with Martek, had a water vapor canopy. How was this water vapor canopy suspended?

A: The water vapor canopy was a natural element of the particular composition of your atmosphere at that particular measure point in space/time.

Q: (L) Was the gravity level the same as what it is now?

A: It was somewhat different. But not perceptible to you. That difference is part of the explanation of why that vapor canopy remained suspended.

Q: (L) Did that condition prior to the flood of Noah, the altered gravitational state as well as the water vapor canopy, was that condition more conducive to extended life spans than the conditions that exist on the planet now?

A: Not only those things but all the other conditions that existed on the planet at that particular point in space/time were more conducive to longer life spans. And, by the way, Noah is a symbolic message rather than an historical event.

The fact that the Bible tells us that Noah viewed a rainbow as a sign from God that the Flood was now over suggests this may have been a new phenomenon for humans, which had not been seen before due to the thick enveloping water vapour canopy that had existed prior to the Flood. This water vapour canopy would no doubt have screened out a lot of the harmful UV radiation that may be responsible for today's accelerated aging - we know that the skin of people who sun tan a lot ages more quickly due to UV exposure than those who avoid the sun.

The C's also said that the Earth was knocked into a new orbit due to the interaction between Mars and Venus after the latter had entered our solar system as an orphan planet or wanderer from the Arcturus system. This means that our orbital year would have changed too, either being shortened or lengthened (probably the latter). The change of Earth's orbit in relation to the sun would explain the change in gravity too and this would also seem to factor into the reduction in average life span. Indeed, the Bible explicitly states this, as it says that man's lifespan was reduced to a maximum of 120 years post the Flood. Interestingly, the oldest person ever whose age has been independently verified is Jeanne Calment (1875–1997) of France, who lived to the age of 122 years and 164 days.​
It's a very rational explanation!! The different orbit would explain a lot!

The fact that the Bible tells us that Noah viewed a rainbow as a sign from God that the Flood was now over suggests this may have been a new phenomenon for humans, which had not be viewed before due to the thick enveloping water vapour canopy that had existed prior to the Flood. This water vapour canopy would no doubt have screened out a lot of the harmful UV radiation that may be responsible for today's accelerated aging - we know that the skin of people who sun tan a lot ages more quickly due to UV exposure. than those who avoid the sun.

The C's also said that the Earth was knocked into a new orbit due to the interaction between Mars and Venus after the latter had entered our solar system as an orphan planet or wanderer from the Arcturus system. This means that our orbital year would have changed too, either being shortened or lengthened (probably the latter). The change of Earth's orbit in relation to the sun would explain the change in gravity too and this would also seem to factor into the reduction in average life span. Indeed, the Bible explicitly states this, as it says that man's lifespan was reduced to a maximum of 120 years post the Flood. Interestingly, the oldest person ever whose age has been independently verified is Jeanne Calment (1875–1997) of France, who lived to the age of 122 years and 164 days.

Good observations! I wonder where the Earth was exactly before it was knock out of the previous orbit! It sounds to me that it could have been closer to the Sun most likely!

Very interesting about the inner monologue. I am 40 now, and only just realized a couple years ago that people had "TV's" in their heads. (Kind of how I think of it). I have never been able to see anything in my mind and thought everyone else was the same. Completely blew my mind at the time.
A LOT of things made more sense. Counting sheep always confused me u til then!
I would hate to have the C's say I have no soul, but honestly feel as if I do have one. If that makes sense.
As I understand, ops are part of a bigger soul they're not soulless. Brothers in different stage of evolution

Well, if you mean a group of people in general, there are lots options - and also many red flags to look out for. I've lived in a fair number communal settings before, and more often than not it has devolved into infighting, adultery, passive aggressive BS, theft, and other major issues. Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic, but any community without an understanding of basic psychology, some commitment to self-improvement, honesty and truth, and without some kind of 'mirror' process for accountability is probably going to be a feeding zone of some kind.

If you mean FOTCM communities specifically, you're right in that there are a few collective living situations around the world. I can share my thoughts about joining one, but I should say that I'm not a spokesperson or anything, and I also don't live in one. So I would appreciate if any of the FOTCM residents or Paleochristian Church Elders feel inclined to correct me about these thoughts on joining a FOTCM community.

I'd think joining FOTCM private board itself would be a good first step. See this thread for details:

Then, hang out and get to know people, network on the private board. This step can take a short time, or a long time, depending.

Next step, it would probably be best to move somewhere close to one of the established communities. Rather than dive right in to a functioning collective, see how it feels to live there, work there, hang out with the people in the established community, develop relationships, learn together, etc.

My two cents.

I understand what you mean regarding "regular" communal living. I've heard stories... I don't think you are being overly pessimistic; you are quite right that for it to work in a healthy way, members need a certain basic "package" and healthy boundaries.
Indeed, I would not want to dive into anything too fast. I would rather want to do as you described: step by step.

Sorry if it feels bland what I'm writing; I'm really tired at this hour, and I kept erasing things I was writing because it feels I was adding too many personal life details which I would rather share privately at this stage since those details don't seem relevant to this thread anyways.

Thanks for the suggestion

I believe it is more so intact…I will research again…there are less constraints in 4D and more STO possibilities however, physicality and STS play a part and it’s still part of the 5D cycle
Cs answered a few months ago.
(L) Now that's an interesting question. If a person recycles from 4D to 5D to 4D again, do they forget their past lives?

Most eggs sold in stores will not be fertilized, and will not have a viable embryo. In plain words, the egg will have all the nutrients a chick will need, but minus the chick. This also tells that an egg, having all the needed nutrients, is a good food.
It seems to me that the C's implied that eating potential young may have karmic consequences. And that's what I've been wondering about... I'm having trouble inserting the quote. Have I misunderstood what the C's meant?

Having trouble with the quote so I copied it.

(L) That's a good question. Why are eggs so bad for so many of us?

A: They are the potential young of another species with linkages to reptiles.

It seems to me that the C's implied that eating potential young may have karmic consequences. And that's what I've been wondering about... I'm having trouble inserting the quote. Have I misunderstood what the C's meant?

Having trouble with the quote so I copied it.

Cs didn't reply to give up veal or lamb, and told us to network to figure out what to eat.
(Z...) In the last session, it was asked, "Is there some kind of cosmic law about consuming the young of other creatures?" And the answer was "Close". Does this mean we should refrain from eating all baby animals like piglets, lamb, veal, etc.?

Q: (L) Well, is there a follow up for that?

(Joe) There's a contradiction there.

A: Each case is individual. Network to work out the "rules".

Q: (L) So that means you have to think about it. Well, I'm glad I don't have to give up my veal.

(Andromeda) Or lamb.

As far as I understand it, being a person who cannot eat eggs because they produce an almost immediate negative reaction, the proteins in the white of the egg is worse than the yolks. Cs said proteins are antennae.
Right. Okay. Thank you Laura for a clear response. I was under the impression that consuming eggs may have a karmic consequence and that's what struck my curiosity. Perhaps an immediate negative reactive is an indication of a negative karmic consequence for that particular individual, which opens up another can of worms... An indication of one's FRV perhaps?

(Andromeda) Can we ask about why eggs are bad for so many of us?

Q: (L) So, it's the information again?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And it's concentrated in the egg?

Q: (L) Just like the information about cows is concentrated in the milk?

Q: (Joe) Is there much information of any consequence in non-meat foods like grains and stuff like that? Is that something that should be considered from an information point of view?

A: Considered, yes.

Q: (L) Well, we know that seeds are the potential young of plants.

(Andromeda) And plants can be going one way or the other.

(L) And grains have been shown to be, you know, pretty detrimental...

(Chu) But from some veggies you get vitamins that you don't get from meat.

(L) Yeah. But veggies are different from grains. I mean there's a lot of root vegetables, leafy vegetables or fruits, all those kinds of things that do not entail eating the seeds or the potential young. So, maybe there's... Is there some kind of cosmic law about consuming the young of other creatures?

A: Close

(Z...) In the last session, it was asked, "Is there some kind of cosmic law about consuming the young of other creatures?" And the answer was "Close". Does this mean we should refrain from eating all baby animals like piglets, lamb, veal, etc.?

Q: (L) Well, is there a follow up for that?

(Joe) There's a contradiction there.

A: Each case is individual. Network to work out the "rules".

Q: (L) So that means you have to think about it. Well, I'm glad I don't have to give up my veal.

(Andromeda) Or lamb.

One possibility is that eggs and grains are potential young, i.e. not yet being born, while piglets, veal, lamb, etc. have actually been born.

The other part of the C's response, "with linkages to reptiles", could be generalized as linkages to beings at lower levels in terms of information, intelligence, etc. Birds are probably considered lower-level beings than mammals. The same goes for grains, which are grasses, and may be consider lower level than tubers.

Back
Top Bottom