Session 6 July 2024

I understand. I apologize. It doesn't seem fair. I sympathize with you in your tears.

One of the great things about this line of observation we have stumbled upon is that we may be bke to understand suffering within the framework of the order of things and "see" while discarding our emotional responses.

I'm aware that it is not easy. In the last 6 months my emotions are so intense that they drive me to outbursts that I wouldn't have experienced a decade ago. They are actually out of control. I think though that the reason for this is that I have suppressed my emotions for years with drugs and alcohol. Despite possible backlash, I'm comfortable being honest about my situation with this group without fear of being cast away.

I trust the the group can give me insight to elucidate my situation and I welcome the angle the group perspective/support may be able to give me. I'm open to elucidation.
No worries ;) We all have our strengths and our weaknesses, and we are all here to work on ourselves.
I've had many animal pets since I was little, and every time one of them died, I cried my life lol (even for mice).
I really hate having to kill mice when they invade my home in the winter. They are so cute! Plus those poor buggers just want some comfort; a bit of food and heat... I prefer when it's the cat who does the job 😅

No worries ;) We all have our strengths and our weaknesses, and we are all here to work on ourselves.
I've had many animal pets since I was little, and every time one of them died, I cried my life lol (even for mice).
I really hate having to kill mice when they invade my home in the winter. They are so cute! Plus those poor buggers just want some comfort; a bit of food and heat... I prefer when it's the cat who does the job 😅
Lmao. I agree. 2 months ago I decided, possibly realized that chipmunks are my favorite rodent. They're so fuckin adorable and that loud chirp when they sense a threat is cute a fuck.

Lmao. I agree. 2 months ago I decided, possibly realized that chipmunks are my favorite rodent. They're so fuckin adorable and that loud chirp when they sense a threat is cute a fuck.
You might want to avoid the F words in all its variations on this forum. Admins mention in the rules to avoid swearing. Try to be creative next time; substitute for other funny words.

As far as I understand it, being a person who cannot eat eggs because they produce an almost immediate negative reaction, the proteins in the white of the egg is worse than the yolks. Cs said proteins are antennae.
Well, in some countries they are already burning chicken farms, so someone is looking to get people to eat the right proteins.

Quite a few of us have read The Wave several times because of all of the information in these books, and each time they are read, you pick up things you didn't notice or forgot from previous readings. Laura has done copious amounts of research and shares it in her many books so we don't have to read the thousands (and I mean that literally) of books she has. She very often quotes parts of the books so that we may read it so we can see what was actually said by the authors. And, the reason so many of us recommend reading The Wave series is because Laura shares just what was going on during many of the sessions and what she was thinking while asking some questions because some of the answers given by the Cs were directed at her thoughts at the time and not the question that was asked. It can give a whole different meaning to what the Cs said. And, reading The Wave series enables people to actually understand what is being discussed here on the forum.

The thing that amazes me the most about The Wave is how far ahead of the curve Laura was when she wrote it.

It was 20 years ago, and every time I reread it, I find that it’s just full of stuff that is now considered ‘cutting-edge stuff’ in science, psychology, the paranormal.

Gees, did we get a gift that enabled us to be ahead of the curve, or what!?

Thank you all @the chateau and zoom participants for this very interesting session. Much to ponder... Nomendei to begin with. Then the enormous life span of humans in the past... although I cannot imagine how it would be, living that long. Would be interesting to know up to what age these ancient females and males were fertile, can you expect a child when you are 2600 years old? Or even older? That would give a whole other range to the term "Generation"...

I know that Schuman Resonance and space "wheather" are a little crazy at the moment, sometimes I feel strange energy. First I thought it was something wrong with me, but now I rather think it to be something else, some outer energy. To describe the feeling is diffucult, It reminds me strongly of a acupuncture treatment I had a while ago. I broke my shoulder last year, and after the bones and surgery scars had healed I still had very strong pain when the weather was changing, so it came to acupuncture. At the second and last treatment my GP took a not so thin needle (the first I felt) for one spot that hurted massively, and when the needle was pushed by a finger hit, right in the center of the pain, it felt like electricity was coming from and going to that needle, like zzzzzzzizzzzzzzllzzzz, and then afterwards (1min) the pain was gone. And this sizzling feeling is something I feel quite often lately, does that make sense to anyone here, can someone relate to it?

Because of the genetic receptors pork has. If you read several pages back at least one person has expanded upon this. I'm saying this with no offensive intent. I recommend reading the thread from beginning to end. It has taken me a day plus approximately a half day to finish the last 5 pages.

*Edited* my response above is selfish.

Pigs have a few similarities to humans. The first that comes to mind which has not been mentioned in this thread is that pig skin and human skin have the same density.

Intelligence is another and being a one stomach, omnivore is yet another. According to the C's, pigs have genetic receptors analogous with human genetic receptors.

Still. Take the time and read the threat through.
A: Information! Note the fact that grass of a certain nature provided this. Apply that principle to foods. Studies are most often of little value because subjects are self-selecting. A truly random group is almost never seen. Weighing and measuring constituents of a substance can be indicative if the potentials of information are taken into account. This is why pork is better for advanced humans than beef or many other meats. The information of the pig is more in line with the direction of the human. The meat of the pig is composed of proteins with similar receivership capacity.

Intelligence is quite suitable, of course in the case of humans we can say that higher intelligence is not equal to a higher level of consciousness /information, but I see no reason not to put an equal sign for animals.

20 aug 2011
A: You know the saying: Only through the shedding of blood is there remission of sins?
Q: (L) Yes.
A: And what about: Take eat, this is my body?
Q: (L) Yes.
A: And: Take, drink, this is my blood?
Q: (L) Yes. (Burma) So it sounds like they're saying that there's a hidden thing in the whole resurrection or salvation by the blood thing. That agriculture is evil and we could return by going on an animal-based diet?
A: No not exactly. When humankind "fell" into gross matter, a way was needed to return. This way simply is a manifestation of the natural laws. Consciousness must "eat" also. This is a natural function of the life giving nature of the environment in balance. The Earth is the Great Mother who gives her body, literally, in the form of creatures with a certain level of consciousness for the sustenance of her children of the cosmos. This is the original meaning of those sayings.
Q: (L) So, eating flesh also means eating consciousness which accumulates, I'm assuming is what is being implied here, or what feeds our consciousness so that it grows in step with our bodies? Is that close?
A: Close enough.

So by eating more intelligent animals we eat more consciousness through their proteins, which become our proteins. I would say that it is a question of efficiency, i.e. it is easier for consciousness to "digest" / incorporate more developed consciousness through more developed proteins, and with more primitive proteins we have to spend part of energy on their incorporation so to say on building blocks of higher quality. To give an analogy, pork fat is easier to digest than beef fat because beef fat requires a higher temperature than human body temperature and the organism has to spend more energy for digestion. Perhaps the same principle applies to the nutrition of consciousness, consciousness closer in level is easier to "digest".

Last edited:
Thank you. Is there aside from the transcripts a catalogue of these parameters? Someone suggested earlier that the baby animal consumption should have it's own thread. This accentuates the topic nicely. Will someone of more import here start the thread or shall I undertake the task myself? I don't think I have enough knowledge nor have read enough transcript to take action, respectfully.

The conclusion here is that my wife and I are quite far behind in the learning cycle. We can consume eggs with pleasure and without encountering any negative consequences. Because it is the cheapest source of protein. I think the problem with the egg is more a matter of the person's karmic profile. Unless, of course, we're going to hit a pine ceiling because of the egg.

Don't make that assumption without being tested.

About eggs and milk:

I don't know much about these things but, FWIW, maybe the issue with "the young of a species" has to do with the growth factor. Eggs and milk have proteins (coded information) that trigger growth specific to a species so, consuming these proteins probably has the effects that are not aligned with a human body. In the case of eggs, the proteins are coded to turn into something related to a reptile which is quite out of sync with a human FRV.

Also, egg cells are not differentiated (is that the right terminology, meaning that they will turn into cells with specific functions like organs, muscle, etc?). I imagine that it's safer to consume muscle protein because it doesn't have the potential to produce something else?

Back
Top Bottom