Session 6 July 2024

Nicotine in distilled water is pretty harsh when inhaled. At low doses it may be bearable but not very pleasant.

What turned out to be unbearable was a mouth spray I once made. It used to bite into my tongue, no matter how much I diluted it.
In case you still want to try this there is a way to mitigate the harshness of the nicotine but not without an additional ingredient. It will be necessary to reduce the nicotine's alkalinity. This can be done with addition of a tiny amount of acid. The acid of my choice would be ascorbic acid/vitamin C.

I have been using it my DIY vaping liquids for some time now without any problem.
What about diluting the nicotine with lots of distilled water in the nebulizer? For example, hydrogen peroxide is dangerously harsh nebulized when not diluted, and it becomes bearable when diluted sufficiently. I did nebulize diluted hydrogen peroxide as part of covid protocols, and I did need to experiment to get it diluted enough to be bearable.

Thanks for the ascorbic acid pointer.

Last edited:
Hello guys,
I can't understand why anyone would want to have clues as to who is an OP ????,
all this discussion about inner dialogue is sterile from my point of view, I find the subject divisive, everything that should be avoided.

The C's have asked us to take inspiration from Saint Paul's letter to the Corinthians, to read it again and again to imprint it on our minds. If we don't have love, we're worthless, -

tolerance and no prejudices Thank you.

Hello guys,
all this discussion about inner dialogue is sterile from my point of view, I find the subject divisive, everything that should be avoided.

The C's have asked us to take inspiration from Saint Paul's letter to the Corinthians, to read it again and again to imprint it on our minds. If we don't have love, we're worthless, -

And the C’s said, “Love, is light, is knowledge”. Which means we cannot love that which we do not know.

Therefore, no subjects are closed to us, for the more knowledge we have - including that of OPs - the more love we have; the more we love.

For some, there is a simple and inherent need to explore and understand every facet of existence. If that’s not for you, that is fine too. But don’t dismiss our drive for truth about everything simply because you cannot relate to it.

Hello guys,

You are assuming that knowing if someone is an OP or just in general, it’s to find like a weakness point or judging, the more we know about our reality, the better, OPs are part of this planet the same way that individualized souls beings are. And that doesn’t mean as someone pointed before that they are better or worse than we are. Let’s say we could be on different consciousness levels of learning but that’s about it, there are tons of people who could be OPs and who are better person than some people with individualized souls let’s put it that way.
So we don’t judge, but we still learn and observe. You are jumping into conclusions that we would take this to create divisions.

Good observations! I wonder where the Earth was exactly before it was knock out of the previous orbit! It sounds to me that it could have been closer to the Sun most likely!
My understanding is that it could have been much closer to the sun, with an orbit producing perhaps a 260 day year rather than the 365 days we enjoy today. This could explain why the C's have said it is so hard to come up with accurate dates the further back in time you go as the pre-Flood orbital year may have been much shorter.

Intriguingly, it takes 224.65 Earth days for Venus to complete an orbit around the Sun. Could it be that Venus, when it finally settled into its present orbit, usurped the former position or thereabouts of the Earth?​

My understanding is that it could have been much closer to the sun, with an orbit producing perhaps a 260 day year rather than the 365 days we enjoy today.

That also would explain the pigmentation on the original black people, or the pigmentation of the skin of pharantas and native indigenous people or other human types with dark skin pigmentation, compare to the drastic difference of people from Kantek (white skin, blue eyes).

Imagine a change of orbit from an area similar to the where the orbit of Venus is to the actual orbit we have today, no wonder why the younger dryas period was so chaotic and cataclysmic! And before that the Atlantean crystals going shenanigans! I really wouldn’t wish to born in that period!

I wonder if a similar explanation can be given to the recent disappearance of UK teenager Jay Slater who disappeared on the island of Tenerife over 3 weeks ago. The official search for him has now been called off but the family and friends of the teenager are still involved in searching for him. He phoned friends on the day of his disappearance to say that he was lost, dehydrated and had little phone battery life left. Or perhaps he just succumbed naturally to dehydration and died in the remote and rugged area where he was.
Sadly, I must report that the body of Jay Slater was discovered today by the Tenerife police :-(. They are working on the assumption that he slipped and fell in an accident. However, they are conducting a post mortem, which may reveal more facts about the manner in which he died. See: Unanswered questions still surrounding the disappearance of Jay Slater

I have visited Tenerife on three occasions and have driven around the island. In spite of the fact that it is inundated by tourists in the summer months, parts of the island are very remote and are not easily accessible. For a small island it has a very varied geography including parts that are almost alpine in appearance with lush fields and pine forest and other parts that are extremely spartan and mountainous such as the national park LAS CAÑADAS DEL TEIDE:

1721086179509.png

Is it possible that Jay Salter could have suffered the same fate as his fellow Briton Dr Michael Mosley? I don't see why not as both cases share many similarities. Moreover, it is not as if Tenerife lacks in UFO sightings. There have been numerous reports of UFO sightings in the Canary Islands in recent years. See for example: The 1976 Canary Islands Sphere Incident - UFO Insight
1721086501641.png
Picture from the night of 22nd June 1976, Canary Islands
“Thousands Of People” Witness Strange Spheres!
This famous incident in 1976 involving a bright sphere provided witness accounts that spoke of two human figures dressed completely in red, each between eight-to-ten feet tall [MJF: 'Tall Whites' per USAF officer Charles Hall's description?]. The sphere at one stage began to enlarge until it became the size of a “twenty-story house”. The control panel and the two humanoid pilots, however, remained the same size. This reference makes me think of what the C's said about variable physicality in 4th Density.

The sheer brightness of the sphere photographed above also makes me think of what the C's said here once about Tenerife:
Q: Okay, I will do that. Thank you. Okay. Now, there is a thing called the GONG project on Tenerife. My feeling is that it is a mask for something else.

A: Close.

Q: What, precisely, is the GONG project doing?

A: Magnetic frequency. Measurements for possible future use.

Q: Future use for what purpose?

A: Discovery. Oh, you are so "brilliant."

Q: Is brilliant the code word for the discovery here?

A: You will see.

Of course, the C's may have had something else in mind altogether. Nevertheless, it make for an interesting connection.
However, there have been numerous other UFO sightings on the Canary Islands since the 1976 sphere incident:

Sightings Over The Canary Islands In The 2000's

In the first decade of the 2000's, several UFO sightings were reported over the Canary Islands. In 2004, an Italian national employed in the area would claim he and his secretary witnessed a “luminous orange sphere” in the sky at a little after 6 pm in the evening. The object was visible for around a minute.

Two years later in the summer of 2006, over the island of Tenerife, several sightings were reported to a local newsroom of strange “static white lights”. At the same time, several residents would report electrical devices ranging from televisions to refrigerators suddenly breaking down. Authorities would state the lights and the electrical malfunctions were likely an unfortunate result of preparations for an upcoming royal visit.

In November 2008 in the Lanzarote, Puerto del Carmen region, a British husband and wife would witness two “yellow-orange lights” from the top patio of the villa they were staying in. The husband had spent considerable time in the RAF and knew the objects were nothing he had encountered previously. The lights would “dance in the sky” as they headed towards them. Then, with no warning, they turned away and went towards the island of Feuventura.

Several months later in March 2009, in the Playa Blanca area of Lanzarote, another holidaying couple witnessed a bright light, which they at first thought was a rescue helicopter, begin to “plummet” towards them. The couple were walking towards their hotel following dinner and it was a little after 8 pm. Suddenly, the object stopped slightly above them and held purposely still overhead. It then moved away from them at great speed, stopping at another location for a moment, before moving off again, and eventually out of sight.

Portals Over The Canary Islands?

On 9th September 2007, in the middle of the afternoon, two American ex-pats witnessed a UFO over the Canary Islands for almost four hours. The husband and wife were enjoying the afternoon in their garden when they would spot a “silvery object” in the sky. It appeared to be circling the area below it, but it bore no resemblance to a helicopter or an airplane.

When the witness looked at the object through binoculars he could see it “twisting and folding into itself” despite there being no wind. This, he felt, indicated the motion was of its own accord and power. When a second “bright oblong object” arrived seemingly out of nowhere, the ex-pat went to retrieve his camera from inside the house.

As he did, he turned his attention back to the sky for a moment. He could clearly see a triangular “window” as if it had been “ripped” in the atmosphere. He could even see a “rippling” area around the edges of this window. Suddenly, he noticed two bright oblong-shaped crafts enter the window and vanish. The couple would remain watching the sky for several hours. All the while these rectangular objects seemingly emerged from the area in question, as if it was a portal allowing access to and from the planet.

In 2015, a similar incident occurred. And what’s more, it would share similar details to a larger craft and a “smaller sphere” much the same as the 1976 incident. The disc-shaped object, in broad daylight, appeared to arrive via a strange portal in the sky. It then sent out a smaller spherical craft which moved independently of the larger object.

Is there possibly a portal over the Canary Islands that is being used by aliens, the underworlders or both just as there is over the Middle East and the Ukraine? If so, could it explain the teleportation of the mysterious Virgin of Candeleria statue by a group of Celts as discussed here with the C's:
Q: In the information I now have on the Canaries, I found that a strange icon appeared on the island long before the conquest, long before any missionaries or Europeans arrived. The natives were the big, blond types. They said that they knew this icon was divine because following its appearance, there were processions of angels, or divine beings, up and down the beach where it appeared, lights, smells, chanting and singing and so forth. How did the statue of the Virgin of Candelaria arrive on the beach at Tenerife?

A: Teleportation.

Q: Who teleported it there?

A: The "Celts."

Q: Celts in the sense of the Druids?

A: Or in the sense of Atlanteans.

Q: Now, you said before that Atlanteans were not Celts, is that correct?

A: No.

Q: The Atlanteans were Celts?

A: "Celts, Druids," etc... are merely latter day designations.

It is known that UFO's tend to have a fascination for volcanoes, particularly active one such as Mount Teide in Tenerife. Why that is so, is still unknown by UFO researchers, although some think they may be using them as a possible energy source.

Whether poor Jay Slater is yet another "missing 411" case, we can only speculate at the moment, although I guess we could pose the question to the C's at the next session to see if they confirm it.​

Back
Top Bottom