Session 6 July 2024

One possibility is that eggs and grains are potential young, i.e. not yet being born, while piglets, veal, lamb, etc. have actually been born.

The other part of the C's response, "with linkages to reptiles", could be generalized as linkages to beings at lower levels in terms of information, intelligence, etc. Birds are probably considered lower-level beings than mammals. The same goes for grains, which are grasses, and may be consider lower level than tubers.
This dawned on me... Eggs are bad for so many due to the linkage to reptiles meaning that the aversion to eggs is a sign that those who experience immediate adverse effects are repelled because of their FRV orientation. This might mean that the swiftness of the adverse effects are an indicator of how strongly you are opposed to the reptilian ie. STS orientation.

When the C's said the rules are based independently, they meant based upon the individual person and not based up the individual animal. Originally I took it to mean the rules were based upon the types of animals separately.

So I think this indicates that the adverse reactions one experiences with each type of animal is an indication of how their innate genetic makeup is aligned with the receptors inherent in each type of animal.

Perhaps a kind of gauge as to where each individual stands on the learning cycle.

This dawned on me... Eggs are bad for so many due to the linkage to reptiles meaning that the aversion to eggs is a sign that those who experience immediate adverse effects are repelled because of their FRV orientation. This might mean that the swiftness of the adverse effects are an indicator of how strongly you are opposed to the reptilian ie. STS orientation.

When the C's said the rules are based independently, they meant based upon the individual person and not based up the individual animal. Originally I took it to mean the rules were based upon the types of animals separately.

So I think this indicates that the adverse reactions one experiences with each type of animal is an indication of how their innate genetic makeup is aligned with the receptors inherent in each type of animal.

Perhaps a kind of gauge as to where each individual stands on the learning cycle.

The conclusion here is that my wife and I are quite far behind in the learning cycle. We can consume eggs with pleasure and without encountering any negative consequences. Because it is the cheapest source of protein. I think the problem with the egg is more a matter of the person's karmic profile. Unless, of course, we're going to hit a pine ceiling because of the egg.

The conclusion here is that my wife and I are quite far behind in the learning cycle. We can consume eggs with pleasure and without encountering any negative consequences. Because it is the cheapest source of protein. I think the problem with the egg is more a matter of the person's karmic profile. Unless, of course, we're going to hit a pine ceiling because of the egg.
Well hold on. I didn't say that my thoughts are true. I was merely connecting dots, speculating as it were and looking for responses in the spirit of networking as the C's said we need to do.

I get tired of eating eggs after a day or two and my flatulence is of the sulfuric variety most notably when I haven't eaten eggs in awhile. It seems to dissipate with consistent consumption but the sulfuric stench still rears it's ugly head intermittently thereafter. But I do not have immediate negative effects as Laura has iterated in response to my earlier inquiry.

Networking and scrutiny is important. Don't take it personally. By asking for myself (and I am) this conversation will ultimately help all and, I think that is the true spirit of STO nature. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Nicotine in distilled water is pretty harsh when inhaled. At low doses it may be bearable but not very pleasant.
In case you still want to try this there is a way to mitigate the harshness of the nicotine but not without an additional ingredient. It will be necessary to reduce the nicotine's alkalinity. This can be done with addition of a tiny amount of acid. The acid of my choice would be ascorbic acid/vitamin C.

I have been using it my DIY vaping liquids for some time now without any problem.

Yes I have. So have many others here.
Edit: reading the Wave series is recommended by the FOTCM to best comprehend what this forum is all about. It is worth the time and effort. I participated on the forum for a couple of years before finally committing to reading it. I benefitted from it a great deal.
Quite a few of us have read The Wave several times because of all of the information in these books, and each time they are read, you pick up things you didn't notice or forgot from previous readings. Laura has done copious amounts of research and shares it in her many books so we don't have to read the thousands (and I mean that literally) of books she has. She very often quotes parts of the books so that we may read it so we can see what was actually said by the authors. And, the reason so many of us recommend reading The Wave series is because Laura shares just what was going on during many of the sessions and what she was thinking while asking some questions because some of the answers given by the Cs were directed at her thoughts at the time and not the question that was asked. It can give a whole different meaning to what the Cs said. And, reading The Wave series enables people to actually understand what is being discussed here on the forum.

The other part of the C's response, "with linkages to reptiles", could be generalized as linkages to beings at lower levels in terms of information, intelligence, etc. Birds are probably considered lower-level beings than mammals. The same goes for grains, which are grasses, and may be consider lower level than tubers.
I also wondered if pork is the optimal meat precisely because pigs are among the top 10 smartest animals

I also wondered if pork is the optimal meat precisely because pigs are among the top 10 smartest animals
What?! I just Googled that and it says: Pigs have the intelligence of a human toddler and are ranked as the fifth most intelligent animal in the world! In fact, pigs are more intelligent and trainable than any breed of dog. They learn their names in just two weeks and come when they're called.

I knew they were intelligent, but 5th? I wonder what criteria they used to create their ranking and I'm sure it's debatable, but in any case, it's fascinating. Awww, now I feel bad for them 🥺. They are so cute when they are little piglets.

Because of the genetic receptors pork has. If you read several pages back at least one person has expanded upon this. I'm saying this with no offensive intent. I recommend reading the thread from beginning to end. It has taken me a day plus approximately a half day to finish the last 5 pages.

*Edited* my response above is selfish.

Pigs have a few similarities to humans. The first that comes to mind which has not been mentioned in this thread is that pig skin and human skin have the same density.

Intelligence is another and being a one stomach, omnivore is yet another. According to the C's, pigs have genetic receptors analogous with human genetic receptors.

Still. Take the time and read the threat through.

Last edited:
What?! I just Googled that and it says: Pigs have the intelligence of a human toddler and are ranked as the fifth most intelligent animal in the world! In fact, pigs are more intelligent and trainable than any breed of dog. They learn their names in just two weeks and come when they're called.

I knew they were intelligent, but 5th? I wonder what criteria they used to create their ranking and I'm sure it's debatable, but in any case, it's fascinating. Awww, now I feel bad for them 🥺. They are so cute when they are little piglets.
Haha you feel bad for them? I understand but I don't think there is a need to feel bad for them. Consider that they may be 5th smartest but they are up against octopi and dolphins. Plus the spectrum among humans is quite vast.

I understand. I apologize. It doesn't seem fair. I sympathize with you in your tears.

One of the great things about this line of observation we have stumbled upon is that we may be bke to understand suffering within the framework of the order of things and "see" while discarding our emotional responses.

I'm aware that it is not easy. In the last 6 months my emotions are so intense that they drive me to outbursts that I wouldn't have experienced a decade ago. They are actually out of control. I think though that the reason for this is that I have suppressed my emotions for years with drugs and alcohol. Despite possible backlash, I'm comfortable being honest about my situation with this group without fear of being cast away.

I trust the the group can give me insight to elucidate my situation and I welcome the angle the group perspective/support may be able to give me. I'm open to elucidation.

Back
Top Bottom