Session 6 July 2024

Have I read Ra’s material…Yes.

Am I as familiar with it as the C’s material and/or 4th way other esoteric sources …No

it is said Ra’s material is a mix of truth and fiction thus I would naturally put more time effort energy into C’s channeling material to avoid more confusion/wasting time for efficiency and not go down wrong roads as I remember during a C’s session RA’s material was questioned and the C’s said the material was a % true.

I think I made the right choice as I feel/know my progress is correct and has come along way just some missing parts

Thank you for answering my question this is a big missing piece or was for me and I only have one other question based on this new (to me) information
You know it probably wouldn't hurt to read the Ra material. The C's did tell Laura to read everything and since you have read a lot of esoteric work, it doesn't sound like you would have too much trouble picking out the truth from the junk. Just a thought.

*Edit* Oh I understand what you're saying now. Still, best not to throw the baby out with the bathwater

Have I read Ra’s material…Yes.

Am I as familiar with it as the C’s material and/or 4th way other esoteric sources …No

it is said Ra’s material is a mix of truth and fiction thus I would naturally put more time effort energy into C’s channeling material to avoid more confusion/wasting time for efficiency and not go down wrong roads as I remember during a C’s session RA’s material was questioned and the C’s said the material was a % true.

I think I made the right choice as I feel/know my progress is correct and has come along way just some missing parts

Thank you for answering my question this is a big missing piece or was for me and I only have one other question based on this new (to me) information
I started reading de RA material a long time ago and then somehow I got directed to this Cass channelling. It just corroborated everything I've already read but in a more updated way. To be honest, in the RA material it's said that some negative forces comes from Cassiopeia as well. Só it's just food for thought

I started reading de RA material a long time ago and then somehow I got directed to this Cass channelling. It just corroborated everything I've already read but in a more updated way. To be honest, in the RA material it's said that some negative forces comes from Cassiopeia as well. Só it's just food for thought
Yes and the C's the group channels are not "from" Cassiopeae. They channel through a radio signal booster or window located in the Cassiopeae region. Of course as the C's said the Ra material was provided by the C's as Paladeians due to the fact that the Cassiopaeans "travel" or transmit through different constellation locators as time as we experience it progresses.

Friend, Greetings! I think you can help me with a philosophical question I've had for a long time... you know, that the force is strong with me but I'm not yet a Jedi like you are. The question is the following: At what point is the silver cord of a person, for example in a vegetative state, broken? How will we know that a body still maintains a spiritual connection? I don't know if I made myself clear....but I imagine it would be a karmic burden to turn off the devices of a spiritual being still incarnated. I don't know if it's a worthy question to be asked to the C's.... Thank you in advance

Friend, Greetings! I think you can help me with a philosophical question I've had for a long time... you know, that the force is strong with me but I'm not yet a Jedi like you are. The question is the following: At what point is the silver cord of a person, for example in a vegetative state, broken? How will we know that a body still maintains a spiritual connection? I don't know if I made myself clear....but I imagine it would be a karmic burden to turn off the devices of a spiritual being still incarnated. I don't know if it's a worthy question to be asked to the C's.... Thank you in advance
The the titles forum members have are just tiers of "unlocked achievements" based upon number of posts, number of and reactions and possibly other things I am not yet aware of plus you have admins, ambassadors, FOTCM members shown by the yin/yang symbol. The titles themselves don't necessarily mean one of us has more knowledge or being than another.

I'm not sure why you mean by silver thread. Is it a term refering to a connection to our higher centers?

The the titles forum members have are just tiers of "unlocked achievements" based upon number of posts, number of and reactions and possibly other things I am not yet aware of plus you have admins, ambassadors, FOTCM members shown by the yin/yang symbol. The titles themselves don't necessarily mean one of us has more knowledge or being than another.

I'm not sure why you mean by silver thread. Is it a term refering to a connection to our higher centers?
Thanks for explaining me the titles we get. I'm not a very active member, unfortunately. Exactly, that would be a shining thread that connects us to the physical/3D body

Thanks for explaining me the titles we get. I'm not a very active member, unfortunately. Exactly, that would be a shining thread that connects us to the physical/3D body
Originally I related the silver thread you're talking about is our connection to 5th density - the conduit through which we go back to 5th density when we die.

Now if by silver thread you mean our connection to higher centers/high self in 4D, it's safe to assume that nobody has a connection to their higher centers because we are all organic portals either completely or to some extent. Now there are some who have the possibility of gaining that connection and those who do not I suppose.

It would benefit you to read Gurdjieff, Mouravieff and Ouspensky. The Fourth way, In Search Of The Miraculous, A new model of the Universe and Tertium Organum. At least Gnosis I and the "All and Everything" series - Beelzebubs tales to his grandson, meetings with remarkable men and Life is Real Only then when I am.

Dilution with water should be fine as long as you can cover your individual needs without inhaling all day.

I am using distilled water in my DIY liquids.
So is the issue with dilution of nicotine in a nebulizer is that a person may not inhale enough nicotine for his needs?

Back
Top Bottom